open/close all folders
Word to the Wives
- The constant mockery of just how incompetent the father is.
Linkara: I think the problem here has less to do with husbands, and more to do with George.
Holiday from Rules
- "Sharks do not obey the laws of man"
- (singing) I'll...make a man...out of you!
- The hamster.
Linkara: *as hamster* Oh god, just put me out of my misery now, the crew hasn't fed me for three weeks! *the hamster escapes* FREEDOOOM!
The Bottle and the Throttle
- "The Bottle and the Throttle: the gripping love story of our time."
- Upon seeing a caption that the film was produced in cooperation with the Culver City, California police department: "But not in cooperation with Culver's restaurants. They want you to drink and drive."
- "Flannel shirts happen to everyone, Bill."
- His constant joking of the narrator's strange drawl.
Narrator: Alcohol is not a stimulant, but a sedative.
Linkara: *as the narrator* As you may have noticed I've taken a few sedatives myself.
- When the narrator mentions how you make unwise decision, driving while drunk.
Linkara: *as narrator* Like activating your rocket jets and revealing your secret alien technology.
- "You see here, Bill here has a sickness. A sickness called 'homosexuality'."
"Oh geez the narrator is going off about them again! Did you take away his whiskey?"
" If you want to learn more about the homosexual, check out my other short called 'Boys Beware'."
- "And now we go into the Tony Stark scale of drunkenness."
Let's Be Good Citizens at School
- His constant mocking of how the film keeps skipping frames: "Geez, at the rate we're losing frames, this short's gonna be over in two minutes."
Just a Spark
Beginning to Date
- About 5 minutes in, the protagonist thinks about what he'll say as he gets to the door.
Narrator: His next problem is, what to say when he gets to Helen's door?. Bill wonders who's going to open the door.
Linkara: I masturbate to your picture every night— (the father answers the door) Oh.
Narrator: ...Now let's do it again, and suppose that Helen opened the door.
- "Just a few more hours until I can drink." "But it's eight thirty!" "I know what I said!"
- Whenever a character yells "You didn't! You didn't!" Linkara can be heard yelling "Did too! Did too!!"
What about School Spirit?
Thought for Food & Arranging a Buffet Supper