- The title of the first video is, "Oh No".
Oh no. Arin:
Oh no! Arin:
What are you talking about? Jon:
What is that on the screen? Arin:
What is this blue menu with the red stripe? Jon:
I think we've done it. Arin:
It kind of looks like an upside down Sonic the Hedgehog... Arin and Jon: Oh, NO!
- The end of part 1.
Jon: I'm gonna swoosh over these coins. (jumps into the water) SHI- (video cuts off)
- In part 2, Jon buys the Light chip and actually whooshes over the rings. His reaction is priceless.
Jon: (Deep voice)And that was the day Sonic collected all the rings with his DICK!
- In part 3, a sped-up version of the Sonic song Escape From the City plays, while they speed up their attempts to get Sonic to grab onto the back of a whale.
- When they finally do get Sonic onto its back, as Tails, they can see the whale constantly jumping around. As Jon says, it looks like it went full retard.
- Their utter confusion during this part is easily a Game Grumps milestone.
- In part 4, they lose all of their lives. Their reaction when they discover that they have to start all the way back to the intro cutscene is hilarious.
- And then we're greeted with another sped-up footage of them going through the entire intro all over again. With the sped-up version of Escape from the City playing again, but this time starting from, "...and we will escape from the city."
- Jon's song to Arin.
Jon: (singing) I want you to know, that I think about you, at niiiiight. I lay in my bed... and twiddle my clit. (laughs)
Arin: Woah, do you?
Jon: (singing) And I go "Arin Hanson, why aren't you in my beeeeed?"
- In part 7, they finally reach the boss battle with Silver, who proceeds to lock them into a loop of holding them with telekinesis for four whole seconds, launching Sonic into a wall. Since Sonic keeps getting his rings back, keeping him from dying, and since Silver can use this attack even when Mercy Invincibility kicks in, they're stuck listening to Silver say "IT'S NO USE!...TAKE THIS!" over and over.
Jon: The ring keeps coming back into me! I'm in an endless-!
Ego: I CAN'T. DIE.
Jon: (Laughs) I can't die! Oh my God! This game can lock you in an endless death!
Ego: 58 seconds, 59 seconds, 1 minute.
- During a cutscene, Jon and Ego begin comparing the game to the infamous "I hate sand" scene from Attack of the Clones. It becomes even more hilarious when they realize just how well the similarties fit.
Jon: EW, Look at her! Gross-ass... Octopus face.
Arin: OCTOPUS FACE?!
- The beginning of Part 7 is also one of the most hilarious Game Grumps moments ever conceived.
Jon: Alllllll the people, all the kids.
Arin: Party people- shit...
Jon: All the kids, come downtown to see Ranglin' Rascal's Robberscraps.
Arin: Next Thursday, Next Friday, Next Saturday, all days.
Jon: All days. We're here always! We don't get much visitors.
Arin: I just felt like extending the length of this ad. Come on down!
Arin: Come on up!
Arin: Whatever direction relative to the place that you are!
Jon: Just come on down, long pause. Come on up!
Jon: Oh, was he fucking-
Arin: No matter where you are from here, go.
Jon: (Chuckles) No matter where you are from here! Okay-
Arin: Go as the crow flies, we have teleporters!
- Arin gets so pissed off with Silver that he starts talking to him.
Silver: How about this?!
Arin: How about THIS, you fucking dickwad?! *Arin manages to get a hit in*
- Their conversation after they beat Silver, a feat which Arin feels great satisfaction in accomplishing.
I feel like I- no, like, seriously, okay, you play like a game. Call of Duty: M- God of War
,um, Legend of Greg-(Cracks up)
(Laughter and knee-slapping)
Jon: (Laughing) God of War: Legend of Greg!?
Arin: (Laughing) Okay, fine! You beat a level, you're like, "Okay, okay, I was-"
Jon: Legend of-!
Arin: No, I'm done with that, move on, we're moving on!
Jon: I can't move on!
(The two continue laughing for a full 15 seconds)
- Arin's "Gotta Catch The Kid" song.
- Jon ends the video with "Get out of here. There are better things you could be doing. Like homework. Or jacking off."
- In Part 9, the Grumps again speed up the Kid Hunt mission, but this time, the music is them doing a Hollywood Tone-Deaf rendition of Escape From The City.
- In Part 10, upon finding the warehouse they need to visit to advance the plot, Arin is confronted by a locked gate and a guard telling him to leave if he doesn't have any business there. How does he overcome this obstacle? Well...
- Three Words: Going Uphill Fast.
- Arin giving Jon a shot at the level to show him how twisted the controls are. What results is physically impossible gameplay leaving the two in hysterics for a full minute.
What? All right. Arin:
Here, please enjoy. Jon:
Okay, let's see. (Sonic runs into the wall and flips numerous times, causing Jon to become extremely perplexed as Arin starts laughing harder and harder) Jon:
What? Wuh— Wha— What?! WHAAAT?! WHAAAA--?! What?! WHY?! WHAAAAAAAAT?!?! (Sonic touches a watchtower and it collapses) (Arin and Jon burst into laughter; Sonic gets caught flipping against the side of a wall in an entrance) Jon:
WHY WOULD— (Sonic breaks free, only to start going the wrong way back towards the end of the slope) (they continue laughing) Arin: Just go ahead and go uphill dude, it'll be great! Jon:
Why am I doing backflips?! (Sonic literally snowboards uphill) Arin: HEH-AAAAAAAAAHH!!! (explodes with laughter) Jon: (between convulsions of laughter)
WHAT THE FUCK—?! (Sonic plummets down into the wall and clips into the wall texture) Arin and Jon:
AND THEN HE WENT THROUGH THE WALL! (Sonic respawns in another part of the stage) Arin:
OKAY— (Sonic snowboards uphill again, and gets stuck; The Grumps continue howling with laughter)
- "Arin, I didn't realize you wanted me to die today."
- Sonic defies snowboard physics yet again:
Jon: How do you control this?? HOW DO YOU CONTROL THIS!?!? (Sonic gets pelted by laser gun ammo) Don't shoot at me!!
(Jon has no way of handling Sonic's horrible controls and Sonic wobbles back and forth on a curve)
(Arin coughs from laughing so hard)
Jon: Okay, I'm not- I'm not-I-I'm not messing around..I don't-Uhh. Ohh..
Arin: I'm so-(still recovering from laughter)
(Sonic is perched diagonally on a snowy cliff)
Jon: (in pure disbelief at what he's seeing) Okay... Ohh..
(Sonic snowboards STRAIGHT up the side of the cliff and comes to a stop onto the side of a ledge at an impossible angle)
Jon: Oh, OHH-KAAAAY!!
(Arin and Jon crumble into even more laughter)
(Somehow Sonic is still in range of being attacked by Eggman's robot mooks)
Jon: Don't shoot at me!
Jon: (Also does a Sonic voice) Heh! HIDING PLACE ACHIEVED!
- STANDING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF DIAGONAL!~
- Jon having Barry repeat Arin's snorting laughter twice.
- "Have you read the Ten Commandments? My favorite one is "Don't dunk your Oreos sideways. That shit will get fucked up."
- "Call 9-1-1, PIZZA ALERT!
- BURNING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND!~
- Everything to do with Ring Kid.
- In part 15 they spend most of the time arguing over what the city in Crisis City is, then Sonic nearly glitches over a half-tube while on a snowboard and only just recovers. Cue slow-motion replay with epic music playing and Jon's voice shouting YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Then they sing RENT.
- Jon and Arin heckling Eggman when they get a closer look at his '06 design during a cutscene.
- In Part 16 Barry, the editor, throws in a clip of what sounds like Jon and Arin about to have sex.
Subtitles: This audio is a gift. Use it wisely.
Subtitles: You're welcome/I'm sorry
- During the Mach Speed segment of the Crisis City level, Arin accidentally jumps straight into an Iblis Golem's butt. The resulting response is to be thought of.
Ego: Ohhhh! Magma Man Spike Butt!
Jon: (Laughing a little) Oh god, you just got lost in the crotch, of Magma Man Spike Butt!
- Also, Jon takes over for Arin, and dies immediately as the stage starts by running off the road.
Jon: Listen you Dastardly Bryant, give it to me, because I am going to do this level. You clearly cannot-
(Runs off track and dies)
Jon: (Laughs) Oh, can we get a replay of that, cause I don't think anybody saw that!
- There's also the moment when Jon and Arin are singing an almost pained version of "Escape From the City" after getting another Game Over.
Arin: Rolling around at the speed of fuck. I hate myself. I wanna kill myself with truck.
Jon: That was pretty funny, I mean it was like. "Rolling around at the speed of fuck. I hate myself. I wanna kill myself."
Arin: I don't care which method I use. I could stab myself or drink a lot of boooooooooooze.
Jon: I don't care which method I use. Just gimme a knife and gladly I won't refuuuuuuuuuuuse.
- During the fast forward part, at one point Sonic manages to glitch a rail and starts spazzing out. The result?
Jon: ...Oh. You knoooow?
Ego: (singing) Just dancin' alone, havin' a good time, Sonic, Sonic, do.... Soniiiiic the Hedgehog! Soniiiic the Hedgehog! Everybody's favorite hog.
- There's also this priceless moment in the middle of episode 18 after Jon discovers a shortcut in the level.
Arin: When an actual moment in your game makes the player think it's glitching... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
- When Jon sees Blaze, he immediately starts sarcastically raving about how hot she is and how much he wants to sleep with her... and keeps going long after the conversation has moved on.
Arin: Who's this girl?!
Jon: OH! OH! I WANNA PUT IN HER! I WANNA PUT IN HER!
Arin: Who's this bitch?!
Jon: I wanna p-
Arin: Why'd she got a jewel on her head?
Jon: I WANNA PUT MY WIENER IN HER!
Arin: Why'd she got a spikes all tied up with a bow?
Jon: I WANNA PUT MY WIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENER IN HER!
Arin: Sonic doesn't have wieners AND is assymetril!
Jon: Assymetril? (laugh) Arin... Arin... Assymetril?!
Arin: How come they're hedgehogs, but they're not the size of hedgehogs?
Jon: I wanna put my wiener...
Arin: ...How come they're hedgehogs, but they're not the size of hedgehogs?
- Part 20 has Jon and Arin encountering the Knuckles wall-climbing glitch in the best way possible. Their subsequent meltdown is priceless.
- Part 22, the discussion about Rouge.
Jon: Shadow's like "I'm going where the lady with the boobs is going. Into that portal? You got it!"
Arin: That's the choice I would make, I think. You know what, now that I think about it, I wouldn't, because she's a gross bat!
Jon: (Laughs) Because she is a gross bat!
Arin: If her bat-face was gone, I would do! But the bat-face is there, so it's not.
- The absolutely AMAZING meltdown they have in part 23, after getting a game over in Radical Train.
- Jon accidentally Crosses the Line Twice.
Arin: Don't give me none of your lip!
Jon: Well you really fucking...rascal raped it...
(Arin begins laughing)
Jon: Aw man...oh, what did that mean?...What did that mean at all?
- Arin's reaction to the Non-Standard Game Over.
- Earlier in the level, while running up a ramp, a bug abruptly throws Arin all the way across the level to a cliff ledge.
Arin: This is my little island. This is my rock. I'm gonna name it "Rocky". This is my tree. I'll name it "Tree-y". This is my other rock... This is my place of being! This is where I feel centered!
- In Part 25, they defeat a boss and emerge in a Hub Level, but don't realize it's a hub and just assume it's a more open-world stage than the prior ones. They then proceed to ignore the hint marker that would have told them where to go, walk in the opposite direction of their objective, and get hopelessly lost trying to figure out what to do next. They don't realize their mistake until halfway through Part 26.
- Part 25 also features a plethora of historical puns complete with visual gags via Barry. However, the icing on the cake has to be when Jon makes a joke that gets censored and is replaced with honks and the words "No, Jon, no!" instead. It's made even better by what SONIC says immediately afterward:
Sonic: That was a gutsy move back there!
- There's also a little gem between Jon and Arin afterward.
Arin: Why does Sonic just never have a shadow?
Arin: Oh—oh don't even.
Arin: Don't. Don't.
Okay, please. Please.
Jon, I'll give you a dollar if you don't go there.
- Part 26:
(Sonic bounces all over the place)
Jon: Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. OH. OH! OH. OH. Oh-kay. He just stops.
Arin: Are you just locating all of the Cheerios in the room?
Jon: Oh my god, Arin, I love you sometimes!
- Immediately thereafter, the gas tankers on the train Jon is chasing begin exploding. This exchange follows.
Jon: OH! OH! That tanker exploded! Is the person carrying that freight aware that the back ta-(another tanker explodes) Now another one went! Another one went! Someone should notify the fucking Federal Bureau of Investigations!
Arin: Oh, OK, hold on. (imitates phone buttons)
Jon: You don't have to make a mockery of everything that I do...
Arin: Hello? Federal Bureau of Investigations? Hi! I would like to report a tanker man. He has three or four tankers behind him and one of them is exploding.
Jon: We think this might be from a terrorist organization called Shadow the Hedgehog!
Arin: It's a hard thing to avoid, you should get it out of the level. Oh, you can't do anything about it because it's a fucking video game?! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! Asshole!
- Part 27 has Jon doing creating a therapist character who gives the worst advice ever in a weird, Marlon Brando-esque voice. Arin joins in and adds to the hilarity, then the two come up with the idea of making a fake motivational tape, throwing out ideas as to what advice the therapist character would give.
- And from the same episode, Jon and Arin come to the conclusion that Elise looks a lot like a young Tilda Swinton. And their conversation regarding whether or not Elise is cute (in the CGI cutscenes) is hilarious.
- In Part 28, they talk about the idiotic Tails AI, and how he often falls to his death and half-heartedly screams.
Jon: He fell off and died...could probably make him die again.
Tails: (Dies) Waaaaaaaaaaah!
Arin: (Bursts into laughter)
- Part 29 where Jon keeps running in circles during Aristo's challenge, and when Barry tries to find Oddjob, who Jon claims to see on the screen.
- The entire Aristo scene is hilarious. First, he challenges them to beat him in a challenge of wits... by counting boxes. He simply states "question 1" and then stands completely still. The two then proceed to run around in circles for a full minute, with a static camera angle highlighting how ridiculous Sonic looks. After finally deciding the break the boxes, Aristo asks if "that" helped at all. Jon decides no, it didn't, and Aristo suggests they wait a while. Cut to Aristo and Sonic just standing around while nothing happens in the background. Finally, it turns out Aristo is a completely pointless NPC, and they have been wasting their time.
- Their encounter with a female NPC.
Jon: This lady has a nice butt. I'm gonna give her...
Arin: Give it two pats. Don't give it three or one, that's not good enough. One's not good enough, three is too much.
Jon (laughing): Three is too much!
Arin: Three is a creepy amount.
- Part 30 has Jon nearly vomiting.
Arin: (Mocking Sonic) Send me far away in a flash! Oh...Send me far away in a fla-GUHHHRRUUULLLPPP (Belches loudly)
Jon: Oh God, ew! Oh my God, Arin!
Arin: (giggling) Mmm-hmm?
Jon: Arin, what the fuck, you asshole! GAAAAHHH!!! (Begins gagging and coughing) Oooooh!...Oh my..Oh my god...
Arin: (meekly) ...I'm sorry!
Jon: I almost vomited. For real, almost fucking vomited!
Arin: I'm glad I have that power! (Jon slaps him repeatedly) Ow, ow! I'm sorry! My gosh, I'm so sorry! (Jon continues coughing and gagging) I just had to get it out of me, dude! Would you want that rotting inside of me for ages?
Jon: What was that? Why did it smell like that?
Arin: Uh, it was Poquito Mas.
Jon: Why did it smell like that?
Arin: Because it's Poquito Mas?
- The same part has Jon suddenly asking Arin if he's ever tried putting on panties.
Arin: (Falsetto voice) ...NO, JON. I DON'T THINK I EVER HAVE. HAVE YOU?
- Pretty much the entirety of Part 33 from 11:00 to the end of the 15 minute episode. Highlights include:
Arin: (whispered hush) Ex-CUSE me!
- The namesake of the video, the GREAT GREAT GREAT moment and the utter hysterics the Grumps go into, complete with a rewind courtesy of Barry.
Arin: Whaaaaa- (breaks into laughter) Barry?
Arin: Gotta hear that four times in a row!
Yeah, do it! Just loop that shit!
- The Camera/Projector/Whatever it is almost even overheats from this.
Jon: (chuckling) Did you see?
Arin: (croaking with laughter) No, I didn't, but...the idea of it just makes me laugh.
- The end of Part 34, with Arin's dramatic rant about all their wasted time being interrupted by Jon. Arin's utter deadpan makes the scene.
Arin: No...but what is it? What is it that makes us?
Jon (cutting in): AAAAARIN?! WHAT ARE YOU DOIN' OVER DERE AAAARIN?!
Arin: Hold on, son. Let me finish.
Jon: DAAAAAAAAD, ARIN!
Arin: Eat your peas.
Arin: Touc- eat your peas.
Jon: (Laughs) "Touc- what did you say?"
Arin: You would ha- You would have to ea- You would have to touch the peas before you ate them, but please...just eat the peas. I don't care how you do it, a fork. A spoon. Your fingers. It doesn't matter to me as long as they're in your mouth.
Jon: I'LL USE MY FINGERS, DAAAAAAD!
(Sonic passes a number of dark-skinned characters in a row)
Jon: Look at these blacks.
(Both burst into laughter and double back to look)
- While confused once again at whats going on in the game, this exchange happens:
Arin: The mysteries of Sonic The Hedgehog....
Arin: That's not it. You should try another one.
Arin: That was the same song, you should try another.
(Game loads with Sonic riding a bird)
- Part 36 has Jon nonchalantly asking if it would be funny if he punched the gingerbread house Arin and Susie made together, Barry censoring Jon repeatedly with a horn, and Arin comparing Jon to a derailing train, complete with graphics by Barry.
Arin shows me this gingerbread house he put all this love and care into and, as a fucking goof I put a hole in that... *honk*
Barry: [Jon. No.]
Arin: I remember the exact thing I said to you was "I would question the quality of our friendship at that point." I would be like "What is wrong with Jon?!"
Barry: [Dude, Jon.]
Arin: It's not–it's fucked up! It's just fucked up! (laughing)...Fucked up! Nope? You wouldn't–
I'm gonna do an impression of you, alright? Here's you... CHOO-CHOO! CHOO-CHOO! (Train comes in from left side of screen) Chugga-chugga chugga-chugga chugga-chugga- OH! (Train breaks in half with a large explosion, several elephants
are seen escaping as several smaller explosions erupt) MILLIONS ARE DEAD!
Jon: (barely able to contain laughter) Are...are you calling me a trainwreck? Is that what—?
Arin: I was more implying that you're derailing.
- Right after that as they continue to crack up they note that Barry is going to have a hell of a time cleaning up the mess of an episode they're making.
- Jon and Arin's reaction to finding a guy with a Sonic hat.
Arin: I've made a decision...I've made a decision. I'm gonna go into the kitchen. I'm gonna turn on the dishwasher. I'm gonna climb inside."
- Arin's Gackt impression that, according to Jon in the very least, actually sounds like Gackt.
- In the first season finale (Episode 41), after they realize they have 100% on the Sonic Episode, they high five each other numerous times, signaled by pictures of high fives on the screen when they do it.
- Everything after the 2:30 mark in Episode 42 is Jon reciting a story about him and Arin getting sick. The entire thing is freaking gold.
- The entire "Buggy Buggy" sequence in which Jon and Arin have to make Shadow use a nearly-impossible to control jeep to destroy search lights is hilarious in-and-of itself. However, it becomes even funner when a glitch causes Shadow to get out of said jeep and stand sideways on it.
Arin: Okay, let's get in...which one's 'fire'?
- In episode 44, they beat a level immediately after being hit through what can only be assumed is a glitch, and Shadow disappears briefly. Arin singing ensues.
- In episode 45, after Arin makes a "Blue Waffle" reference, the two of them proceed to ask Barry to put up pictures of it. Cue photos of waffles covered in blueberries. ...and one of a waffle actually tinted blue.
- The exchange at the end of the episode.
Jon: Next time on Game Grumps, Arin gets mad at me!
Arin: Well, that's every episode.
Jon: [quietly] Okay, well-
- In episode 46, Jon makes a Your Mom joke by accident.
- Episode 47, Arin forgot he was still being recorded and sang a song about a 3 foot penis while Jon was taking a bathroom break.
- When Jon leaves to take a poop, he closes the door behind him and can be faintly heard yelling "Comin' out my butt!"
- Following this song, the next episode begins with Arin wanting to sing another song. Just as he lets the first note out, Shadow is crushed by a collapsing pillar.
- In episode 48, Arin tries to debut his "three-foot penis" song on the show itself...only to mess up his own lyrics and end up singing about his magnificent three-inch penis. Jon is very confused.
- Episode 50 concludes with Arin saying "Next time on Grep!", the two discussing the new high they've reached, and a very minimalist "GREP" logo.
- Jon and Arin's reaction to the newest villain.
Jon: Mephiles the Dark!? Mephiles!? (Arin begins laughing and coughing) That's what this guy's name is? (Laughs) How you doing, buddy?
I'm okay! This game's killing me, man! They just released a new character that's a palette swap
of Shadow, and they called him Mephiles. Not even Mephistopheles, just Mephilies!
Jon: Mephiles the Dark! Yeah seriously, it's like "Oh, where'd you get that name that's so fucking way different from Shadow?" You're just Shadow's shadow, clearly you're part of him. That's like if I made, like, a Jontron, and like there was an evil Jontron wearing like a different colored shirt and hat, and he's like "It's me, Garshstostoles!"
- Episode 54 has Jon making a weird-sounding fart. Arin thinks it sounds like Lavos.
(Arin and Jon start laughing)
Jon: No... did it sound like one of the enemies?!
Arin: It sounded like fucking Lavos!
- Episode 55 has one of the Great Debates of our time, or of any time.
Arin: You're wasting time! How does it not occur to you that you do that?
Jon: Do what?
Arin: That you have to illuminate these things!
Jon:Because it didn't work last time we did it!
Jon: In the Knuckles—
Arin: That's what—what we did LAST TIME! And you STILL WOULDN'T DO IT LAST TIME!!
Jon: You think you're high and mighty—
Arin: You know, when I TOLD YOU what to do...
Jon: I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna do it
Arin: ...and you were like, "Durr! That's not what you do!"...
Jon: I'm gonna do it, here it comes, here it comes
Arin: ...and then we DID IT and OPENED THE DOOR!
Jon: Here it comes. [FARTS LOUDLY] How do ya like that?
Arin: It smells!
Jon: How do ya like that?
Arin: It smells like poopy!
- The whole anecdote about when Arin tried to be a vegetarian... and became clinically depressed soon afterwards!
- Episode 57. All of it, from the fast-forwarding through the Iblis fight (complete with a little animated bee) to Rouge repeatedly going through the wall glitch (and Jon noting that it's become completely run of the mill at this point).
- It should be noted at one point Rouge starts climbing across the bottom of a platform. While still oriented vertically.
- Much of episode 60 is spent on Patrick Warburton impressions that simply have to be heard to be believed.
Arin: (Jeff Foxworthy) What do guys do when they- women!
Haha, he's struggling for a bunch of different tropes? (Jeff Foxworthy)
W- Guys do it- I'll tell you about the women- The blacks should get out of our country! AW SHIT!
No no he's like he's like he's like (Jeff Foxworthy)
Women, they always wanna put the clips on the bread, but men, what do we do? Roll it up and tuck it under!
- Even funnier is that last one is actually a Bill Engvall joke.
- In episode 62, they resign themselves to fighting the same tedious bosses in every campaign (Iblis, Silver), and decide to sing about it.
"Don't forget / He's not beatable / IT'S NO USE! ♪
"He'll catch you in a temporal loop / you'll always get your coin back! ♫
- Part 64's opening where they talk about what it would be like if Sonic Team was fat.
Jon: (Fat voice) Welcome to Sonic Team! Welcome, we make games! (Panting) Just gettin' up, sorry.
- Part 71's Two for One - a Good Bad Bug, AND Jon's No Indoor Voice.
- From Part 74, Blaze glitching the rail and spazzing out like Sonic did in part 16. The result?
Jon: (singing) This is the story of a cat, who cried a river and drowned in her fat, she was pink and she glitched around, and I absolutely loved her, when we fucked.
- In Part 75, Arin starts to make noises to go with Iblis' actions. Suddenly a video from Jon's phone pops up at Arin doing the noises. Jon turns the camera to himself claiming "This is what I have to deal with". Jon promptly goes out of the room and runs into Barry who Jon fires. Barry simply shrugs.
- At the end of the video, Jon points out that the Silver and Shadow campaigns are really short because they don't have any Soleanna segments. Immediately afterwards, the name of the next area pops up: Soleanna.
Jon: Also, you know what I've noticed, you know why these aren't taking as long?
- A similar coincidence happens earlier, when Jon is off firing Barry. Blaze, who had been following Silver throughout the boss fight, suddenly stands completely still and faces the camera. Arin tries to compare her to Jon (useless and never there for him), but as soon as Jon walks in, she teleports back to Silver.
- Part 77, where they talk about getting Meat Loaf on the show.
Arin: We should get Meat Loaf on the show.
Jon: Oh my god, you fucking suck. I would suck a dick to get Meat Loaf on this show.
Jon: I'm not kidding! If you can get Meat Loaf on this show, and you want your dick smickity-smackered up and sucked too, well give me a call!
Arin: (Whispering into the mic) Just- Just as a note to you guys, Jon can't hear right now, but, um, he's not very good at sucking wieners.
Jon: (Incoherent whining)
Arin: No, you can't hear me right now, Jon, that's part of the lore!
- In Part 78, Jon gets a call from his Mom, which apparently happens often. So he puts her on speaker in the video. It turns out that Jon's Mom called him to tell him his dad survived an operation.
- His dental operation at that.
- At the beginning of the episode, the Grumps making Silver dance to the Green Grass song they were talking about in the previous episode.
- In part 80 Jon starts off a level with Blaze by screeching
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YUR GOIN' FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST!"
- The Animal Crossing discussion in episode 81, where they decide that Mayor Tortimer was abandoned in town so they just tell him he's the mayor to give him purpose, and that Phyllis is only a Jerkass because her theme tune is unpleasant.
- Also, the Porcupine Doctor musings that gives the video its title.
- Jon gets censored by Barry again in Part 83. This time with a loud, fiery explosion.
- Part 85: Jon and Arin having delicious revenge on Sonic, as Silver, including Arin putting on an amazingly diabolical Evil Laugh. Not only did they effortlessly squash him, but...
: YOU'RE DEAD, SON! YOU'RE MOTHINGFUCKING DEAD
, SONIC! I WIN! MY
WIN! ARIN WINS! SILVER WINS! SONIC WINS!
Jon: (to the audience) Call the police call the police dude just don't look don't look dude call the police I'm scared please call the police!
Arin: WHY AREN'T YOU LOOKING AT ME?!
Jon: 'Cause I'm scared!!
Arin: WHY AREN'T YOU LOOKING AT ME?!
Jon: I'm actually really scared! OH, MY GOD!!
Arin: DON'T STOP-
Jon (joins in laughing) Belie-heehee-ving! (Arin tries to sing but shouts incoherently) Hold on to the feeeeling!! (wheezing) And that's why we're- uh, a accredited Better Byh-Business Bureau A-Plus rating.
Arin: Can we just stop now?
Jon: (giggling) The game?
Jon: That was fucking catharsis.
Arin: (laughing) Was that the end of..Game Grumps?
Jon: (laughs contentedly) It just goes out in a fiery, "IT'S NO USE!!" (Arin chuckles) Oh, that was beautiful. (Arin sighs) The whole- this whole- this whole fucking channel is worth it just for that.
Arin: You know what?
Arin: I think you're right.
Jon: (sotto voce) I know I'm right.
Arin: But I think it was worth it because we forged a friendship through this.
Arin: (Seeing Blaze) Ah yeah, she's like "Come back for more, huh?" and he's like "Ah, shut up".
Jon: "Not everything's about sex."
: She's like "Of course it is!
" She's all, like, cynical like she's been broken down by the world. And she's like "What else would it be? You're so naive!
" and like, walks away.
Jon: And he's just like, "I don't even care anymore. It used to rile me up, and now I realize that, you know..."
NemesisProducts: Somebody pick up the phone cuz Arin fucking called it!
: I don't want to get sued. Of anybody, He
would win in court.
Jon: His hand comes down into the fucking shot. "I PLEAD NOT GUILTY".
- Part 86 opens with Jon getting interrupted by a smash to black as he fails a side mission, which leaves both Grumps speechless before bursting into laughter.
- Part 93 has Barry censoring Jon with a horse walking onto the screen, neighing, then leaving.
- Part 95 sees Jon and Arin trying to cut down on the Black Comedy, on the grounds that should a harlequin baby in a stroller roll down a hill to its death anywhere near them, JonTron would immediately be considered the prime suspect... and failing miserably.
- CAREFULLY ESCORT ANNA!!!
- If one gets past the depressing portion, Jon's fear of flying being is so bad that he drinks regularly while on board to deal with the stress.
Jon: *laughing* by the second or third time I'm ordering they're like...(As steward)......I shouldn't be giving this to you. And I feel like a fucking alcoholic or something.
- In part 100, they reach the third question of the Test Of Memories, whose answers yield even more questions:
Arin: How am I su- what? Hatred or teamwork? Fucking all of these characters are flip-flopping left and right, how the fuck am I supposed to know?
Jon: Wait, yeah, that's true! It's like, wha-what alignment is Silver? Besides expensive.
- In part 104, Silver is replaced by Sonic mid-gameplay, and Jon and Arin both realise how much faster he is than Silver. Cue epically hammy musical number.
- Near the end of part 107, after making it through a room full of Iblis beasts, the grumps find Iblis's core and stare amazed at it, only for an explosive spike ball to come out of nowhere and knock out their rings. Their already priceless reactions become even better when they look at the closed door behind them and another spike ball phases through it and almost hits them.