and friends playing games and dicking around on a web show
is bound to have some especially hilarious moments. The Funny moments of the spin-off Steam Train can be found here
, and Grumpcade can be found below.
Cons and Other
open/close all folders
- The Game Grumps panel has a lot. One particular moment is when a fan asks what games they'd really love to play but don't get sent to them. Arin's response is a Nintendo World Championships Gold Cartridge. And the way he just drops the mic after declaring so.
- A fan gives them a gift when their turn comes up. It's an action figure of Bogun. At first they're mildly confused, but when they remember what it is and where it's from everybody completely loses it. Especially Arin.
- Afterwards, a fan requested that they sign a copy of Sonic '06 and then destroy it. Arin was all too eager to oblige.
Arin: FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT-ASS GAME!!!
- A recap, for those who cannot view the video: Arin throws the signed box on the ground, picks up the disk, snaps it in half, and then, to chants of "USA! USA!", shreds the manual and dances on the game's remains.
- At one point, Arin has to excuse himself to go to the bathroom. Later on, a fan raises her hand and tells the Grumps, "I made you shit." She meant, of course, that she made little gifts for them, but Arin just jumps right on the opportunity and goes "SO YOU'RE THE REASON I HAD TO LEAVE EARLIER!?"
- Their 2014 panel doesn't disappoint either:
- As Arin is explaining how much time they spend recording per week, Danny steals a box of Cheese Nips that Jon himself left from his solo panel earlier in the day. When he asks if they were somebody else's, the whole audience yells that they were Jon's; cue Danny having a grand old time eating them and Arin barely keeping his composure.
- Anytime the D-Club gets brought up Danny just puts down his mic and exits the conversation with the same stony expression.
Arin: What's so weird about that? We were young, and exploring things, and-!
Danny: Who among us hasn't touched dicks with another guy? *puts hand up*
- Danny become indignant when he realizes Ross has been playing pokemon on his 3DS the whole time.
- The first set of gifts they get from the audience are a set of figures. Danny sees his and his response kills.
Arin: *As the figure is passed up to him* Oh dude, dude, this is awesom—
Danny: Oh, hey, Big Zam! *The crowd files into hysterics as the fan thrusts his fists into the air victoriously*
- As per usual, if people hold something up, they are more likely to get called on. These people held up some pretty weird stuff.
- In their 2015 panel, Ninja Brian (at the very least, unmasked) is sitting in the front row and starts distracting a fan as she asks Danny a question...
Danny: Say it again, some extremely rude people—NINJA BRIAN!—in the front row...
Brian: *stands up and flips Danny the bird with a very stern face*
- The promotion for the Game Grumps tees has this gem after Jon get demonically possessed:
- The entire promo is hilarious.
Arin: How can we sell these shirts for such a low price!?
Jon: We can't!
Arin: They're a normal price.
Jon: Would you do it different?
Arin: I wouldn't.
- "Half the deals, twice the price!"
- "100% of the deals for half the price!"
- "Great deals for none of the price!"
- Arin starts swinging around some sticky hands toys, one of which hits Jon in the tongue, causing him to "ECH." Cue slow-mo playback.
- Jon notices a seam on one of the shirts, and punches it in frustration, knocking over one of the phone covers in the process.
- Jon dunking one of the shirts in blue water and ringing it out all over the table...and then Arin tells him that he didn't even hit record.
- Really hit home by the fact that Jon didn't believe him for the first twenty seconds and flips out the moment he's convinced. To top it off you can hear someone (either Barry or Ross) cracking up in the background.
- BARRY NOT INCLUDED!
- Barry's silly little dance during that shot.
- Jon even gets a little song: "Amazing grace! Half the deals, twice the price! You surprise me with your lack of common buyer sense!"
- Immediately before that, as Ross is trying to put back the phone cover that Arin threw:
- How did the phone cover get thrown? See below:
Arin: iPhone! iPhone! Android? Out the windoooooow!
- "Call in now, call in later! Colin Farrell, Colin Mochrie!"
- The lampshade hanging Arin gives is one of the funniest part of the thing. "Can you believe the amount of asinine things we're saying!?"
- "And if you're one of the ones with the boobs, then check out the 'Hey I'm Grump' and 'I'm Not So Grump' girl cuts! Look at Suzy! God, tha—...style.
- The Mycaruba tshirt commercial. Film noir. Danny as Detective N.S. Grump. Arin in drag. And all the mycaruba you can handle.
- The Halloween T-shirt commercial. Particularly when Suzy accidently steps-in and realizes Arin and Danny are filming.
- The entirety of the "Goddammit Ross" t-shirt commercial. Special mention to Danny at the end where he finally says what the audience has been waiting for.
Baaaaabyyyyy, when I get that feeeelin' I wan— Ross: *Quickly steps into frame with a clueless grin*
Sexual healing! *Beat* Danny: *Screaming to the sky* GODDAMMIT ROSS!!!
- Anything and everything Ross does that involves milk.
- "Do you hate Ross? ME TOO!"
- At the end of the video, it looks like Ross is going to redeem himself, as he appears in front of the other four and claims to have made them tea. Except that he apparently forgot the fluid, so it's just bags/plastic cups of half and half in mugs. His followup is even better:
- The outtakes (An entire video separate from the commercial) due to its nature, naturally has its moments. Such as when preparing to shoot the shot of Ross walking in on Danny while singing.
- It requires three takes to get the "GODDAMMIT ROSS!!!" just right and each take Danny sounds progressively angrier. Observant people might notice that the second take would go on to become Danny's annoyance meter for Skyrim on Steam Train.
- After guzzling the milk at the end of the video there's a brief pause before Ross drops the jug on the floor and belches loudly.
- "OH, NO! I'M FALLING INTO THE ABYSS! NOOOOO!"
- The ending of the 2013 Holiday Sale series.
Suzy: I'm so sorry, kids! Christmas is about love and joy and happiness, it's not about our differences but about our differences bringing us together! It's not about the gifts. It's not about gift cards or iphones or ipads or kindles or...
Arin: They're all dead.
*shot of Danny, Barry and Ross lying motionless on the floor*
Suzy: What!? Why!? What would happen to our children, why would they happen...what happened like this!?
Arin: I dunno. They're just dead. *loud sip of coffee*
- In Egoraptor's half of the original promo for the channel, Arin, laying on the couch, cues Jon onscreen by saying "... with someone that you may all know..." Jon runs onscreen and leaps onto the couch beside him, his elbow nailing Arin exactly where you think he would be nailed.
Arin: (laughing) OW! JEEZ!
- Even as Jon leaves the show, he leaves on a comedic note:
Ya can't be goofy all of the time. You gotta go out on your own eventually. Start a family, eat healthy, eat carrots, eat tomatoes, eat your family.
- [door slams in background] GODDAMMIT!
- Danny is introduced with him making two Cyborg 009 action figures hump each other
"You piccadilly whore!"
- The Rayman Legends Tournament announcement. Just... watch it.
- The actual tournament has the highlight of Arin spending an entire round he was spectating standing completely still, remaining completely silent, not even as much as blinking, let alone reacting to anyone else around him. Then, as the final few seconds of the video start counting down, he strikes a Fonzie pose.
- The Child's Play charity video. It's not that long, but it manages to be hilarious.
- The ENTIRE Cards Against Humanity during RTX. Sadly, you have to be a Rooster Teeth sponsor to watch it now.
- The Grumps complete the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Bonus points to Ross for his reaction when they dump the water: Stone-faced, arms crossed, no fucks given whatsoever.
- The second Anki-Drive promotional from start to finish.
Arin: That is an elephant eating a car!
Ross: That is no elephant! That is a golden retriever!
- A meta example: The YouTube comments for their videos have displayed all of the following trends at one point or another: