Brooke 'Dodger' Leigh Lawson (AKA Presshearttocontinue, AKA Dodger, AKA Dexterity Bonus) is a The Game Station
-affiliated Youtuber known for her happy-go-lucky vlogging style, as well as her love of foxes and coffee. She also does the occasional Let's Play
Has two channels: "Press Heart to Continue
" for gaming news and "Dexterity Bonus
" for her "Coffeh Time" video blogs. She also has two cats
, named Sherlock and Watson
but typically referred to as Sherlockcat and Watsonkitty, who make guest appearances on her channel.
- Dye Hard: Frequently dyes her hair different colors.
- Et Tu, Brute? / Brutan Betrayer: Betrayed OMFGcata on her 12 hour live stream (June 18th 2012 noon-midnight). He thereafter challenged her and companions (The Cynical Brit, Crendor and Myndflame) to a 4v4 duel of Left 4 Dead 2. This battle between the teams named Ceasar (OMFGcata's) and Brutus (Dodger's) was ended in a score of 1303 vs. 1436 in favor of the Bruti, after which OMFGcata ragequitted. This was, of course, only meant as a joke.
- Fiery Redhead: Well, when she has red hair. As stated elsewhere, she changes hair colour a lot.
- Funny Background Event: A few of these have happened in her Coffee Time videos ever since she got Watsonkitty courtesy of the two felines playing. Occasionally one or both cats will start clambering about on her chair, normally with Sherlock taking pride of place on-top of its headrest. They also tended to happen before she got Watson, normally due to Sherlock mucking around behind her or repeatedly making a circuit of the room's furniture, including Dodger's chair. Though Sherlock's 'solo FB Es' weren't Funny so much as adorably distracting.
- Gamer Girl: As a member of The Game Station no less.
- Genki Girl: for chrissakes she even admits it in her profile, calling herself a youtuber with a caffeine problem.
- Identical Stranger: Deliberately played up with Crendor. They do have similar facial structures, but they both act as if Crendor becomes a perfect double of Dodger when he puts on a brightly-colored wig.
- Let's Play: On occasion, although much rarer than everything else. Has played various games, most notably two of the Sherlock Holmes games. She didn't finish her Dead Space playthrough, which Jesse reminds her every time it comes up.
- Master of Disguise: When hosting the Polaris Mobile Countdown vlogs.
- Nice Hat: Her Teemo hat from League of Legends, which was given to her by TotalBiscuit. She also owns a bowler hat and a deerstalker hat, the former of which she wore during a lot of her Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack The Ripper videos.
- Must Have Caffeine: Her vlog is called Coffee Time, and she owns more coffee mugs than there is space in her house.
- Never Gets Drunk: See The 14th The GameStation podcast. Not only is Dodger the only one to open her champagne without spilling it, but she also drinks the second most of all of them, and acts the least intoxicated of the three.
- Podcast: A regular on The GameStation podcast alongside TotalBiscuit and Jesse Cox.
- Schedule Slip: Dodger insists she plans on finishing Dead Space, but she's been putting it off for months because she finds it too scary.
- That Came Out Wrong: "Welcome to my lady cave!" (meant to be an analogue to a man cave)
- There Are No Girls on the Internet: She just took a giant crap all over this rule. Either that, or some G.I.R.L. is very talented at weaving very intricate webs of LIES!
- Trademark Favorite Food: There's a reason her daily vlog is called "Coffeh Time." She even did a video about coffee with the Yogscast during their first trip to America.
- Unusual Euphemism: Always refers to sex as "touching butts."
- Zettai Ryouiki: These on twitter and they're glorious.