open/close all folders
- "I'll tell you what I think about 'secrets'. It's best to bring them out into the sun and let everyone see them. Then no one needs to fight over them, right?"
Voiced by: Toru Igarashi
Anji is a cheerful, knowledge-hungry Japanese man fueled by curiosity, especially about Gears. His main objective is to meet with That Man and learn more about Gears, as well as escaping from the colony the Japanese are being held in since he feels like a bird in a gilded cage. Is acquainted with Baiken from childhood and has a crush on her of sorts.
- Affably Evil: After joining That Man.
- Berserk Button: Calling him a pronoun with older connotations (like Oji-san or Pops), as May finds out.
- Blow You Away: He uses the Zessen, the Outrage that amplifies wind magic.
- Bodyguard Crush: Sorta, towards Baiken. Though she doesn't exactly need his protection, being a very strong Action Girl already.
- Boisterous Bruiser
- Brooding Girl, Gentle Boy: She does lighten up a little thanks to his influence.
- Combat Hand Fan: His weapons, taken from the Outrage set created by Sol. His fans are named Zessen.
- Enigmatic Minion: Raven doesn't even trust Anji for all his services, although That Man doesn't seem to mind (then again, this IS That Man). Likewise, Anji doesn't 100% trust That Man and is watching from afar if it turns out he's doing something horrible.
- Face–Heel Turn: Only on the basis that he sides with the most hated man of Sol. Otherwise, he hasn't changed that much , he just happens to work for the Big Bad.
- Four Eyes, Zero Soul: Only on the basis that he sides with the most hated man of Sol.
- Fun Personified: Always cheerful and laid-back.
- Heel–Face Turn: In the same game, even. One moment he meets Baiken, he decided that it's not worth being with That Man if it risks killing her, so he quits. While this was considered a Bad End for Anji, this is considered a Good End for Baiken, so we may not know which one will be canon.
- Improbable Weapon User: Uses his fans.
- Interchangeable Asian Cultures: He uses this trope on purpose to hide his real nationality by taking the guise of a Chinese person.
- Masculine Girl, Feminine Boy: The Feminine Boy to Baiken's Masculine Girl.
- Mr. Fanservice
- Parasol of Pain: His secondary weapon is a Japanese parasol.
- Punch Clock Villain: For a servant of That Man, Anji still remains a jolly dude, relaxing people with dances (and fighting) and even getting along with fellow Japanese people like May.
- Stupid Sexy Anji: No matter how many fanboys deny it.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: His theme song, "Fuuga", compared to Mötley Crüe's Live Wire.
- Tall, Dark and Handsome
- Vain Sorceress: A male, more benign version. He greatly dislikes the idea of growing old and dying, but doesn't seek out destruction and mayhem while trying to reverse that. In one of his XX endings, That Man actually does offer him the chance to become immortal and young forever, but we don't know what Anji's reply is... until Accent Core + reveals that he actually accepted and had a Face–Heel Turn.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: All the time.
Voiced by: Mikio Yaeda (X-XX, JP), Junichi Suwabe (AC-current, JP), Ogie Banks (EN)
Zato-ONE's most loyal follower. Like Millia, Venom was an orphan who was taken in by the Guild. Since then he has been fanatically devoted to Zato. After Zato dies, Venom seeks to preserve his legacy. His plans are put in jeopardy when Slayer attempts to disband the Guild, forcing Venom to fight him for its leadership. Slayer purposefully loses, and Venom becomes the new leader. It's revealed in Accent Core +, however, that keeping Zato's name alive through the Guild isn't making him as content as he thought it would and he decides finally taking revenge against Millia is the best course of action.
Confirmed as a returning character for Xrd. Design-wise, Venom is exactly the same as before, with a few insignias added to his clothing, possibly the Assassins' Guild logo. Over the years, Venom has been working hard to improve the reputation of the Guild. One day, he is approached by the Senate with a shocking offer: the revival of Zato-1, in exchange for an as-of-yet unrevealed contract. Venom accepts the offer, but remains suspicious, so he summons Millia in order to investigate the Senate while he fulfills his contract.
- Ambiguously Brown
- Badass Gay: He's been confirmed gay and is very capable of kicking ass with his billiards cue.
- Blinding Bangs: It's really hard to see his eyes anywhere except for official artwork. They're easier to see in Xrd, though when they appear it's usually for a few seconds at most.
- Blood Knight: In one of his endings in Accent Core +, he decides to wage war against the PWAB. His reasoning? "I just felt like picking a fight."
- Break Up to Make Up: One of his Accent Core + endings.
- Corrupt the Cutie: The Guild almost executed him when he was a child for refusing to hurt others and being too kind. He is now their leader.
- Dark-Skinned Blond
- Green-Eyed Monster: The Guilty Gear XX Drama CD: Night of Knives shows that he is jealous of Millia because of how much she means to Zato.
- I Know Billiard Kane
- Improbable Weapon User: He uses a pool cue and balls; considering his profession, this actually makes sense as an assassin's weapon.
- Internal Reformist: Type 3. After inheriting leadership from Slayer, Venom utilized both his and Zato's teachings to transform the Guild into something that closer resembled what it once was: an organization that benefits society by killing the corrupt and power-abusive.
- I Owe You My Life: The source of his devotion to Zato-ONE, who saved him from death when he was a young boy.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy:
- Mocked for this when he loses to Eddie, who is using the body of his beloved, adding to the humiliation.
- In one of his pre-battle quotes against Millia in Accent Core +, he tells her the reason he hasn't killed her yet is due to Zato's feelings for her.
- Love Martyr: To insane lengths. As of note, he has: murdered dozens of people, followed every order given regardless of his personal beliefs, has almost been killed multiple times, spent who-knows how much of his own time searching for Zato despite Millia and members of the Guild trying to stop him, convinced the Guild's founder to pass over control rather than disband it, and rebuilt it in less than five years all for someone he knows had feelings for someone else.
- The Mourning After: Even with Zato dead, Venom seems hellbent on spending the rest of his life building up the Guild in the man's memory.
- Murder the Hypotenuse: Subverted. For as much as he despises Millia, the only attempt on her life he made while Zato was still alive was when he had been ordered to by Zato himself. It wasn't until after Zato's death that he became adamant about taking her down for personal reasons. Come Xrd, and he is back to being cordial with Milla following Zato's resurrection.
- Pure Is Not Good: Venom was a very kind child, but because of his love for Zato he's done anything for him. He doesn't do anything for himself nor do things that isn't for Zato's sake or memory.
- Stockholm Syndrome: Venom was saved by Zato when he was young. Though from a mere savior figure, Zato became his Love Interest.
- Straight Gay: Confirmed by Word of Gay.
- Tyke Bomb: Like Millia, he was raised from an orphanage funded by the Assassins and then got picked when he was probably older.
- Yandere: A male example. He continues to be in love with Zato, and wants to kill Eddie to let him rest in peace. He wants to kill Millia because she betrayed their organization and his adopted father. That it's personal makes Venom more driven than most, but he has legitimate reasons to hate Millia and she is aware of this.
- "I'm a very busy man with half the world's population counting on me..."
Full name Johnny Sfondi. The captain of the almost all-female Jellyfish Pirates. In X, he fights for the bounty on Dizzy, but gives the reward money to Jam. He then takes Dizzy in as part of his crew for a while, before eventually leaving her in Ky Kiske's care.
He appears in the Story Mode of Xrd seeking out Faust in order to find a cure for a rare disease which May has contracted. He will be returning to playable status in the sequel, -REVELATOR-.
- Accidental Pervert: To Bridget.
- American Accents: In the dub, he speaks with a Texas Drawl.
- Badass: Oh so much.
- Badass Beard: In Vastedge.
- Badass Normal: No genetic enhancements or supernatural powers. He's just that damn good at Iaido.
- Badass Longcoat
- Chivalrous Pervert: He does genuinely care for the Jellyfish girls, and you better not hurt them. Seriously, don't. Not to mention he's much smarter than he seems, and is able to keep up with people like Ky and Testament among others.
- Chick Magnet: And HOW!
- Difficult but Awesome: Johnny has some of the most stylish combos and moves out of the entire cast, which naturally means it takes quite a bit of execution in order to make him look that cool. Effectively playing him requires the player to learn how to manage his coins and master the Stance Cancel aspect of his Mist Finer attack. In fact, his new super in Xrd (Treasure Hunt) has a different property when it strikes an airborne opponent, but only if it's done when you hold the input for Mist Finer and dash forward while also inputting the super's command. This is much easier said than done.
- Even the Guys Want Him: Subverted in Bridget, who doesn't know better because he's Just a Kid.
- Expository Hairstyle Change: Apparently in Xrd he cut off his long hair.
- Expy: Think of a more badass and more...gentlemanly Johnny Bravo in a wide-brimmed hat. However unlike Bravo, he's a full on Chick Magnet, and has much more success in wooing women.
- Father to His Girls: Commands the respect and unerring loyalty of the Jellyfish Pirates.
- Fingerless Gloves
- First Name Basis: 'Sfondi' is rarely said, you mostly just know him as 'Johnny'.
- Gentleman Thief: Erm, pirate.
- Iaijutsu Practitioner
- Impossibly Cool Clothes
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Sometimes taken to extreme lengths.
- McSamurai Cowboy: Probably the only American to use Iaido, one of the most Bad Ass swordfighting techniques of all time, which only the baddest of asses can use effectively.
- Rated M for Manly
- Revenge: Against Crow, who is alluded to have killed his Iaido teacher.
- Rule of Cool: His character is pretty much pure style. There's nothing consistent about his design but damn if it doesn't exude "awesome".
- Say My Name: Not a literal example of the trope, but his super attack slashes the opponent in the form of a large burning J, which then explodes. The attack is called "That's My Name"
- Screw the Rules, I Have Money!: Money that powers up his charged sword slash attack 3 levels to do enough damage as a single Overdrive move.
- Screw the Rules, I Have Connections!: With the Holy Knights.
- Single-Stroke Battle: His new Instant Kill animation in -REVELATOR-. He tosses the Joker card at the opponent before leaping towards it as it turns face-up towards the player's view. You then see a slash across the screen ad the card falls apart in a Diagonal Cut while the opponent has a stunned look on their face. Johnny then sheathes his sword, and the opponent falls over dead.
- Stupid Sexy Flanders
- Try Not to Die: In Xrd's story mode, he tells Chipp not to die before Johnny can vote for him.
- Walking Shirtless Scene
- Weak, but Skilled: Much like Baiken, he has no powers at all yet is very skilled in the use of the katana and is capable of fighting head-to-head against magic users like Ky and has even defeated a clone copy of Justice, which had just been modified by Crow to be more powerful than normal.
- "HOOOOOH! Jam Kuradoberi...has arrived!"
Voiced by: Manami Komori (X-AC), Rei Matsuzaki (Xrd -REVELATOR-)
A Chinese martial artist and aspiring chef. In X she gets the reward money and finally opens up her restaurant...which gets burned down in XX by Robo-Ky.
Confirmed as a returning character for Xrd -REVELATOR- at Arc Revolution Cup 2015.
- Action Girl: As is part for the course for a playable female character in a fighting game.
- Anime Chinese Girl: She's a martial artist who owns a restaurant and uses the stereotypical "-aru" Verbal Tic, so it's safe to say that she qualifies.
- Asian Speekee Engrish: In the English translation of Xrd, her dialogue is written in this manner. A rare case of following the original Japanese script, as her speech patterns indicated that she spoke with a Chinese accent.
- Chef of Iron: Her dream is to become a restaurateur and several of her endings involve her cooking skills. Especially the one with Ky. And she still kicks ass.
- The Chew Toy: Her restaurant constantly keeps getting destroyed, both accidentally and on purpose, to a ridiculous degree. And it is totally hilarious, especially when she messes up her Instant Kill katas in -REVELATOR- by suddenly remembering that fact.
- Cute but Cacophonic: Oh dear God. Fortunately lessened a bit with her new voice in -REVELATOR-.
- Dynamic Entry: One of Jam's intros, of course.Jam: [leaps into the stage] "HWO! Kuradoberi Jam, tadaima sanjou aru!" / "HWO! Kuradoberi Jam, now appears!"
- Fanservice with a Smile: She's BOTH the cook AND the waitress (and the dishwasher) of her restaurant, though in XX Accent Core, she ended up handing this trope to... Bridget. And surprisingly a successful move too.
- Genki Girl: Bright, energetic, and headstrong.
- Just a Stupid Accent: Jam's speaking accent is a little off in Japanese; it's to show her Anime Chinese Girl trait.
- Ki Attacks: Notable as one of the three characters in the series that explicitly uses them (Chipp and Kliff are the other two). The ability is so rare that the PWAB cites it as a reason to pay at least some attention to her.
- Kick Chick: Though not to the point of being an Extremity Extremist, a lot of her moves involve kicks in some way or another, particularly the three that she can power up using her Breath of Asanagi technique.
- Kiai: Has quite a few loud shouts during most of her moves.
- Noblewoman's Laugh: During her throw.
- Older Is Better: Jam has the potential to become extremely powerful, as Slayer said that given enough time, she can surpass him.
- Panty Shot: Several, but most prominent in her win poses.
- Plucky Girl: When the girl's got something in her mind, she will not stop in her pursuit of said goal.
- Punny Name: Cloudberry Jam.
- Rapunzel Hair: And how! Normally, Jam's hair reaches her knees similarly to Dizzy, which is long enough on its own. However, this is because her hair is put into a ring-shaped style that goes to her knees, then back up to the top of her head with some extra. if Jam were to put her hair down, it would reach the floor and still be a few feet longer than that! Here◊ is a good indicator of how long Jam's hair is when put down, and this is before it gets even longer in Xrd.
- She's Got Legs: Strong, beautiful, shapely ones.
- Ship Tease: With Ky. And Bridget, actually; They appear in one another's Accent Core endings, with Bridget waitressing in her restaurant.
- If the quote at You No Take Candle below is to be taken at face value, she also has this with Sin....Ky's son.
- Shotacon: See above vis a vis Bridget.
- The Unfettered: Somewhat; her winquote against Faust in -REVELATOR- implies that she's willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish her goals, but that she has her limits.Jam:"My beliefs not too different from yours... 'anything goes.' But I never want to stop being human."
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Jam in XX is a well-meaning normal girl who just happens to be rebuilding her restaurant, that's it. Come Accent Core, in attempt to pay off her loan, Jam starts resorting into some dirty tricks just to get a customer and her business running up, including poisoning Ky.
- You No Take Candle: In -REVELATOR-'s English version, she speaks in broken English, as explained in the Asian Speekee Engrish entry above.Jam: [win quote against Sin] "You have very good basics. I like...If you find good chef to prepare you perfectly, you will be even better man. I good chef! Very good chef!"
- "I'm not saying don't make me happy, just don't come closer to me!"
Voiced by: Kazue Fujita
A half-human, half-Gear. Dizzy lived peacefully with her adopted family for 3 years. During this time, she grew faster than normal humans to the point where she looked around 16 years old. She also grew wings and a tail, singling her out as a Gear. To avoid conflict, her adoptive parents left her at a small grove known as the Devil's Living Place, where a newly-conscious Testament found her and became infatuated with her. Dizzy brought out some of Testament's lost humanity, which he was grateful for, and he decided to become her guardian. Together they lived in peace at the grove for about 3 months.
That is, until word got out of her Gear nature. A bounty was immediately placed on her head for 500,000 world dollars, and many challengers set out to defeat her and claim their reward. All of them fell before Testament until Sol Badguy appeared and defeated him once again. Afterwards, he fought Dizzy and defeated her as well. Sol decided not to kill her and left, leaving the reward money to Jam Kuradoberi. Ky Kiske eventually rescued her and entrusted her to Johnny, captain of the Jellyfish Pirates, who took her in as part of his crew, made up entirely of young women. It was there that she became good friends with May, and finally found a family she could call her own.
Her peace was once again disturbed about a week later, when a strange woman in red attacked the Jellyfish Pirates' ship. Upon seeing the chaos she brought, Dizzy pleaded with the woman to end her nonsense, but instead she got knocked off of the ship and lost consciousness. During this time, she was controlled by Necro, one of her 2 inner persona embedded within her wings. This is what allowed her to survive. She eventually regains consciousness when Sol stops her uncontrollable rampage. She is later found by Johnny & Testament, whereupon the latter agrees to give up his guardianship to the former.
In Accent Core + she yearns to know more about the world around her. During this time her power goes out of control again due to the Post-War Administration Bureau's meddling and she is stopped by Ky and Johnny. Johnny decides to leave her in Ky's care, and in her ending, she is shown sleeping on a book-laden desk as Ky watches.
It is heavily implied in Overture and confirmed in 10th Memorial Book that she is the "Maiden of the Grove" whom Ky has married, and Sin's mother. Due to Valentine's mad search for the key, however, poor Dizzy begins to fade from existence because of Valentine's ability to sublimate Gears. To save her from her fate, Ky sacrifices his Fuuraiken sword to freeze her in time. Momma's Boy that he is, Sin eagerly awaits the day when he can see his mother again, and at first hates his father for failing to completely save her.
During the events of Guilty Gear Xrd, eventually Ky and Dr. Paradigm released her from her stasis and she reunited with her family, no longer being sublimated by the existence of other Valentines (Ramlethal and Elphelt). Dizzy then took part in destroying the Conclave's revived Justice by firing her Gamma Ray to overload Justice and destroying it.
Dizzy is set to finally make her return as a playable character in -REVELATOR-, by means of being the winner of a poll to determine which classic character should be added into the game next after Jam.
- Actual Pacifist—> Technical Pacifist
- The Ageless: Given that she's part-Gear, they become immune to age and live for an indefinite period of time.
- Apologetic Attacker: She's a Technical Pacifist and a Wide-Eyed Idealist, and is always horrified at the levels of violence her sentient wings can inflict, and thus is always apologizing at her victims or begging for her wings to stop.
- Beware My Stinger Tail: It can trip your feet, stab you or turn into a dinosaur head.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Don't ever push Dizzy to her limit or else that's probably the last thing you'll do. Especially in the Bad Future from the Drama CD.
- Bizarre Alien Biology: According to 10th Memorial Book, she gives birth to Sin by laying an egg. As ridiculous as it may sound, assuming she was born the same way, it explains how she was born years after Justice was sealed away.
- Blessed with Suck: Her very protective and powerful wings were probably the one of the main reasons why she's being targeted, even though she had them to protect herself from harm in the first place.
- Break the Cutie: So many attempts, yet most, if not all, have failed. Unless you count the Drama CD, that is.
- Breakout Character: She was voted in 3rd place behind Sol and Bridget, and have the most votes to returns in REVELATOR as a playable character.
- Catch Phrase: A "damedamedame" that comes earlier than Robo-Ky, albeit less known.
- Cloning Blues: In one of AC+ 's endings where she is captured by Crow, there are several Dizzy clones of various ages floating in capsules.
- Cross-Popping Veins: Dizzy's taunt has her spirit buddies doing exactly this.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Although called as "The Child of Light and Darkness" and clearly having an angelic appearance and personality, her Gear heritage, plus her outfit and possessing a demonic One-Winged Angel form, which might be her true form, make her fit better into this.
- Distressed Damsel: Played with. Dizzy is more powerful than her guardians, Testament, Johnny and Ky and the "rescuing" is more like calming her down when her power goes out of control. Dizzy hates violence with passion so the experience of unintentionally attempting to kill people is traumatizing. If you listen to her in-game quotes, it seems that her power inflicts physical pain. In short, Dizzy needs to be rescued from herself.
- The Dog Bites Back: In one ending in Midnight Carnival, Dizzy horribly kills I-No when she can't take her abuse anymore.
- Dude Magnet: See Ship Tease below.
- Dizzy I Am Your Mother: Word of God confirms that Justice is indeed Dizzy's mom.
- Even the Girls Want Her: As I-No will attest.
- Famous Ancestor: She is the daughter of Justice.
- Fanservice Pack: Compare her official art from GGX to GGXX, Judgement and Accent Core. Her breasts gets larger every game.
- Her sprite is consistent though.
- Friend to All Living Things: Most evident in GGX.
- Girlish Pigtails: Her signature hairstyle, though we see her hair let down in some extra artwork.
- Glass Cannon: Besides her low defense, she easily gets dizzied by her opponents.
- Good Wings, Evil Wings: She has both, Necro and Undine. They are very, very unique and examples of...
- Cognizant Limbs
- Colour-Coded for Your Convenience: Undine is the kind, motherly wing while Necro is the violent, destructive wing.
- Female Angel, Male Demon: How her wings, who are actually both her guardians, manifested themselves.
- Good Angel, Bad Angel: They are very protective of her but Necro takes this to extremes when he possesses her. Dizzy even pleads to her wings not kill anybody.
- Jekyll & Hyde: She and her light wing, Undine, are nice. Necro, on the other hand...
- Yin-Yang Bomb: Subverted: Her two wings have separate purposes. Necro, her dark wing, is used mostly on offense. Undine, on the other hand uses ice for her attacks, her shield and even carries Dizzy when she faints, like a mother. The two are seen to be arguing with each other and never seen working together.
- Hair Colors
- Hair Decorations: She even put a ribbon on her tail.
- Half-Human Hybrid
- Hidden Depths: She views the destruction of nature by humans as part of a natural cycle. It is also stated that she is ravenous for knowledge and is excellent in gathering data, evidenced by the number of artwork with Dizzy in a library or holding a book.
- Humanoid Abomination: Although a Half-Human Hybrid, her form from one of her X intro poses/XX Instant Kill animation implies that her true form is actually this◊. See One-Winged Angel below for details.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: She's perfectly happy with the Jellyfish pirates and hates fighting. Pity she Can't Stay Normal.To Ky Kiske: And I didn't want this power in the first place!
- I Just Want to Have Friends- In GGX. It was granted.
- Implied Love Interest: To Testament first, and later to Ky. Testament's selflessness towards her is evident in GGX and GGXX. But then Accent Core shows Ky Kiske getting close to her in which official materials and the events of Overture support and Xrd definitively confirms.
- The Ingenue: Subverted by her desire for knowledge but played straight in the innocent part. Though many of her opponents tell her how scary her power can be, some were disappointed because they fought a "child" or would scold her for crying.
- Interspecies Romance: With Ky, a sinful mix of May-December Romance and Mayfly-December Romance.
- May not be so interspecies after all...
- Innocent Fanservice Girl
- Jail Bait: Subverted, her age maybe three but she's 20 years old physically.
- Kamehame Hadoken: Her Gamma Ray
- Little Black Dress: One of her pre-fight animations in Guilty Gear X.
- Morality Chain: To Testament. He even vowed to destroy humanity when Dizzy get killed in one ending of GGXX.
- Nice Girl
- Nigh-Invulnerability: This is a given trait for a Gear.
- She fell off the Mayship a thousand feet from the air and survived, of course, with Necro's help.Also, in the Drama CD's, the Mayship itself tries to kill her by being a suicide bomb but failed.
- But what's ironic is that, her health bar in the game is miserable.
- Non-Player Character: in Xrd, appearing in the story mode while remaining unplayable. Averted when Revelator comes out though, she'll be fully playable in that.
- Not Herself: Necro possesses her from time to time.
- Not as You Know Them: She appears in the alternate timeline drama CD's...except she's an evil bitch just like her mother, Justice, having been broken way too much.
- Official Couple: With Ky
- One-Winged Angel: One of her X Intro poses and her XX Instant Kill shows her turn into a more demonic-looking version of her self.
- Only Friend: To Testament
- Person of Mass Destruction
- Perpetual Molt
- Phlebotinum Girl: She fails to realize this as she was raised by very kind humans parents and she is lucky to meet geniunely good people. However, the Alternate Universe isn't very kind.
- Power Incontinence: Sometimes we wonder if her guardians are more worried about her killing her opponents than her getting hurt.
- Put on a Bus: By the time Xrd happens, Dizzy's still doing time as a Gearsicle. Ky's desperately looking for a way to free her, though, so she's not completely out of the picture just yet.
- The Bus Came Back: she's finally revived near the end of the story mode and reunites with Ky and Sin, and places a role in defeating the giant clone of Justice.
- Rapunzel Hair: Goes down to the knees.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning
- The Reveal: The cutscene in Overture where we learn that the "Key" Valentine is looking for who might be Dizzy, is actually Ky's love and Sin's mother, thus making Sin Ky's son.
- Sailor Fuku: What she is wearing if she's not in her battle outfit.
- Ship Tease: Depending on interpretations from X and XX, she's been teased with Testament, Bridget, and finally, with Ky in their endings in Accent Core. She chooses Ky.
- Shy Blue-Haired Girl: She's not exactly shy but just afraid of humans and the authorities. She fits the friendly trait however.
- SNK Boss: In XX, she has a CPU-only Instant Kill disguised as a normal super, where she emits waves of light from her body, which leads us to...
- Stripperific: During the aforementioned Instant Kill, Dizzy is completely naked. The white light around herself covers up the sexy parts, though. As long as she's not in her Sailor Fuku, Her battle outfit fits.
- Split Personality Takeover: What made Dizzy survive thousands of feet of fall, Fighting from the Inside ensues.
- Superpowered Evil Side: Necro Install. Subverted because it's more of a Demonic Possession or a Split Personality Takeover
- Took a Level in Badass: When she reappears in Xrd, she's a lot more calm in combat and can unleash her Gamma Ray without screaming in fear and begging Necro to stop like she was in the games she's in. Dizzy is now in complete control of both Necro (and Undine). She's still susceptible of fainting though, as her last appearance was fainting through falling from a collapsing building (Ky saved her though)
- Who Wears Short Shorts?: Compared to her Jellyfish buddies, her shorts is the shortest.
- Winged Humanoid
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
- Younger Than They Look: She's only 3 years old (now around 8 or 9 as of Xrd) but looks about 20.