- Red vs. Blue
- The Blood Gulch Chronicles:
- After cornering the final copy of Wyoming, Tucker explains to Church and Tex that he plans to infect his alien son Junior, who is worshipped as a messiah by the Sangheili, with O'Malley to end the Great War.Church: Now that we have you, all we need to do is stop O'Malley. And Tex is more than happy to do that.
Wyoming: Oh, on the contrary, my friend, now that she knows our plan, not only will Tex not stop us; our dear Tex is going to join us.
Church: Oh, yeah. I'm sure she'd be happy to help O'Malley. Isn't that right, Tex? Tex?
Tex: He's right. This is Freelancer Tex, broadcasting on an open channel.
- After cornering the final copy of Wyoming, Tucker explains to Church and Tex that he plans to infect his alien son Junior, who is worshipped as a messiah by the Sangheili, with O'Malley to end the Great War.
- The Recollection:
- Also, the final line of the season, which reveals just whose mind Church was based off of:The Director: Sincerely yours, the former Director of Project Freelancer, Doctor Leonard Church.
- As the Epsilon unit appears to fail and Church and Tex say their goodbyes:Church: No, I'm not going to say I love you. I'm going to say "I forget you." I'm letting you go.
- At the very end of Season 9, Carolina, who thus far had only appeared in flashbacks, shown nothing but Undying Loyalty to the Director, and was presumed dead for most of the series, reveals herself to be the one behind the Reds and Blues' rescue of Church.Carolina: You're going to do what I should have done years ago. You're going to help me kill the Director.
- "May I suggest Flowers?" "You mean Agent Florida?" The line that completely changed who Butch Flowers was and what his purpose in Blood Gulch was.
- Also, the final line of the season, which reveals just whose mind Church was based off of:
- Season 14:
- The Shisno Trilogy:
- The message Kimball has Dylan deliver has this bombshell, revealing Church may be Back from the Dead.Church: This is Church from -[static]- Alpha! If you're getting this, it's an emergency! Send. Help. Please! Send help!
- With one line, Temple is revealed to be Evil All Along.
- Donut realizes what his plan of attack should be:Chrovos: Time became chaos from the second the paradox was created, backwards.
Donut: And... after that?
- After being insulted and mistreated by the Reds and Blues for the whole season for his Mistreatment-Induced Betrayal even after saving them all, stopping Chrovos from destroying the universe with the Hammer, and going through a Trauma Conga Line to do so, Donut finally reaches a Rage Breaking Point.
- Played for Laughs in "Limbo".
- The message Kimball has Dylan deliver has this bombshell, revealing Church may be Back from the Dead.
- The Blood Gulch Chronicles:
- Strong Bad Email:
- From sbemail 41, "invisibility", which leads to the first time Strong Bas replaces the computer:Strong Bad: Don't need this anymore... [takes sticky note off of the Tandy 400] Don't need THIS anymore... [punches the Tandy 400 off of his desk]
- From sbemail 200, "email thunder": Strong Bad is prepared to answer his 200th email. When he reads who it's addressed to, it leads to him learning that he's not the only person in Free Country, USA to have his own email show:Strong Bad: "D-d-d-dear Homestar?!" WTC??
- Following the events of "email thunder", Strong Bad Emails went on hiatus for a few months as Homestar took over with his "Hremails". For a while, it seemed like sbemails had truly come to an end, only for ""hremail 3184"" to have Strong Bad crash Homestar's show to prove otherwise:Strong Bad: AUGH! I CAN'T TAKES IT NO MORE! SOMEBODY HAND ME A RAKE!
- From sbemail 41, "invisibility", which leads to the first time Strong Bas replaces the computer:
- SMG4's Mario Bloopers:
Bob: To think... the lies I told... The scams I had to pull to get here, and now it's all gone. I even pushed you down a well for god's sake!
- "Mario...And The Well" ended with resident Attention Whore Bob pulling Fishy Boopkins out of the titular well and started a chain of episodes that ended up proving that he had a heart underneath all of his usual behavior. Then came the ending to "The Mario Concert", when Boopkins had destroyed Bob's concert and Bob starts ripping into him for botching it all:
SMG4: Well, it all started when...when...I was...I-I don't remember.
- "Mario Babies" is a fun little video showing off the childhoods of various characters. Then, SMG4 gets asked what his childhood was like.
- The climax of the 10 Year Anniversary Special sees the two hobos who have been following the cast around since "The Pursuit of Happiness" swoop in to save the day. When asked what their names are, the pair respond thusly:
- From the Team Fortress 2 online short "Expiration Date", after the team believes that their teleported has given them tumors based off its affects on bread, the Medic discovers that the teleporter merely mutates bread into vicious monsters, and is harmless to humans:
- In Charlie the Unicorn Pink and Blue drag Charlie on another of their deranged quests to stop a giant millipede from destroying the Cavern of Red Wind, which is located in the Moon. After the millipede explodes after singing a Villain Song to Charlie, Pink and Blue demand Charlie enter the Cavern and he complies after they inform him if he does, theyll never bother him again.Charlie: (enters the Cavern) Alright, so were in. What do I do?
(A large, ticking bomb rises from a nearby pit)
Charlie: Uuuuuh, what is that?
Blue: Weve gotten kind of bored.
Pink: Were also bored of the moon!
Blue: So were gonna blow it up!
Charlie: What? O-okay. How do we get back to Earth?
(Pink and Blue begin floating away)
Pink: Byyyyye, Charlie!
- Half-Life but the AI is Self-Aware:
- After Dr. Coomer uses his Superlegs to climb up and see outside of Black Mesa, he comes back down immediately. When Gordon asks him what he saw, Coomer response:
- An even bigger one happens in Act Three: Part One, which confirms that Benrey and Bubby have been plotting against Gordon and signifies that they have sold him out to the HECU.Bubby: There he is! Get him!
- Almost immediately after, theres a Wham Sound Effect, while Benrey and the HECU subdue Gordon:
- While the GMan finishes his talk with Gordon, he tells Gordon something that heavily implies that the Science Team are his children.GMan: Oh, and make sure no harm comes to my... progeny, will you?
- The final episode reveals that the progeny he was talking about was Tommy.
- Benrey, who has been increasingly hostile towards Gordon after being accepted back into the Science Team following his betrayal and mocking him over his missing arm, has a major change in demeanor after the Skeleton that has been following the group and seems to be affiliated with Benrey falls asleep.Benrey: Hey where'd... why are we here? (genuinely concerned) ...What happened to your arm?
- In the final episode, Gordon, who has grown increasingly questioning of his reality, is asked something by Dr. Coomer.Dr. Coomer: Gordon.
Dr. Coomer: None of this is real, is it?
- Among Us Logic:
- In Episode 5, Player, who has been expressing a sudden and completely inexplicable Irrational Hatred for Mr. Egg, finally corners him.
- At the end of episode 13, after cheating to win, Player finds himself in an unfamiliar lobby.Player: Wait, where am I? What is this place?
Sir Clogsworth: You got caught kid. You're in the Cheater's Lobby. And now you're going to be stuck here forever, like the rest of us!
- In Episode 15, where the culprit behind the Zombie Apocalypse is revealed. Note that the Wham comes from who says it rather than what's being said.
- In Episode 17, when after telling the story of how he got his dog Cheddar and Player shouts at him for wasting their time with said story rather than reveal who the Impostor is (As at the time it was just them and Captain), Mr. Cheese decides to tell Player WHY he told that story.
- Mr. Cheese: You see, I didn't tell you that little story to reveal the Impostor, no no no. I did it to waste time for my sabotage cooldown!
- Underverse: Ink is the Guardian of The Multiverse, who has gathered different versions of Sans to stop Cross from going on a rampage across the realities, all while fighting against Error, Nightmare and his lackey Killer alike. So when Nightmare forces Cross into an alliance, and they go on a killing rampage in one of those Alternate Universes, and then Error captures those Sanses fully intending to kill them, you'd expect that he'd help his friends, right?
- Helluva Boss: "The Harvest Moon Festival" has two of these:
Moxxie: You do know that this gun can
- The first one comes after Moxxie identifies the rifle in Striker's room as angelic weaponry, revealing that Striker is planning on killing Stolas:
Striker: Kill demon royalty? (closes the door, scratches it with his claws) That's kinda the point.
Striker: (calling someone) I failed to kill the target at the festival. But don't worry, ma'am — it won't happen again.
- The second comes at the episode's end, where we learn who hired Striker in the first place:
Stella: It better not.
- Minilife TV: In "A New Terror Arrives", when Chris and Ian come to see Jack at the hospital after he gets his head knocked off in a car crash, the doctor tells them that Jack has snapped out of his amnesia:Chris: He had amnesia?
Ian: That must've been a pretty serious blow to the head.
Doctor: Yes. Strange how it caused him to think he was a janitor.
Chris: What are you talking about?
Ian: Yeah, Jack is a janitor.
Jack: No, I'm not. I'm the mayor.