Airdate: Monday, September 9, 2002
Sender: sin studly17
Strong Bad returns from his vacation, and announces he won't be needing the "DORKS!" sticky note anymore... or the Tandy 400 for that matter, for he's brought in fresh blood in the form of the Compy 386: "A spectacle of graphics and sound!" Strong Bad boots it up for its inaugural e-mail, where "sin studly17" asks what Strong Bad would do if he were "invisable" for one day.
Strong Bad imagines that he would just do the things he normally does: "steal stuff" (like the Swiss Cake Rolls from Bubs' Concession Stand), "punch stuff" (like Homestar, who just thinks he was assaulted by a floating stack of boxes of snack cakes and mutters "Those things are bad for you..."), and "eat stuff, and at the same time watch stuff" (Like enjoying his ill-gotten gains while watching Family Feud: "Survey says, you're an idiot!"). However, Strong Bad realizes an unfortunate downside when he imagines Strong Mad sitting on him, despite his attempt to warn ol' "Brain for Brains" that he's invisible.
As the email fades to the Tandy sitting in the trash, you can click on the contrast knobs to see its final words.
- Bait-and-Switch: Strong Bad removes the "DORKS!" Post-It, seemingly ready to check the next email... only to knock the Tandy off the desk and replace it with the Compy.
- Blessed with Suck: After imagining getting sat on by Strong Mad, Strong Bad decides "Being invisible is not worth a face full of Strong Mad butt."
- Fantasy Twist: Strong Bad's fantasy about being invisible features him doing his usual mischief, but ends with Strong Mad sitting on him because he fails to realize Strong Bad is already on the couch.
- Heroic Comedic Sociopath: Strong Bad establishes himself as one when he remarks "I don't really think being visible prevents me from doing whatever I want to do."
- Invisible Jerkass: Strong Bad imagines himself using invisibility to help perpetrate his usual hijinks, like stealing stuff from the Concession Stand and punching Homestar.
- Malicious Misnaming:
- Strong Bad makes fun of "sin studly17" by referring to him as "Dumb Name".
- The Tandy calls the Compy 386 the "Three Eighty-Sucks".
- Noodle Incident: When Strong Bad steals the Swiss Cake Rolls, Bubs calls out "Come back, chocolates! I didn't mean what I said..."
- Snarky Inanimate Object: The Tandy lets loose on Strong Bad and the Compy while in the trash.
- You Make Me Sic: Strong Bad pokes fun at the sender for misspelling "invisible".