- Throughout her co-review with Andre the Black Nerd of Transformers: Age of Extinction, both of them make a Running Gag imitating Mark Wahlberg's mannerisms, and by the end of the video, both of them are signing off with it.
- Lindsay: "Are you excited about the Quintessons? Do you know what that is? Don't leave any comments about my daughter, okay? Say hi to your mother for me!"
- Near the end of the video (and yet also before they even mention Galvatron), the two start discussing the plans for future movies, with Lindsay demanding there to be a transforming smart car, as well as Andre also wondering about a transforming hybrid car.Andre: Would that be like a crossdresser? That sounds like something Michael Bay would do.
Lindsay: Yeah, I'm seeing like a Drag Queen that's like singing "I Will Survive" or something... and also probably black. Gay and black and a Drag Queen.
Andre: (gesturing) And the hubcaps would be right up front as the lips.
(both burst out laughing)
Andre: "Guuuurl, we gon' get that Galvatron!"
Lindsay: "I know you ain't shootin' Optimus Prime!"
- Andre's reaction to Kassem G's cameo in the film."Whaaaaat?? Get that money, son!"
- The long Awkward Silence that begins the Age of Extinction review, with Andre looking really annoyed and Lindsay looking sheepish.Lindsay: I-I'm really sorry...Andre: No, no, I said we should watch another Transformers film. It just happened to be this one.
- When the two returned to review Bumblebee, Lindsay repeatedly points out the amusing subtext between Charlie and Bumblebee, culminating in this bit of Wild Mass Guessing:Andre: You are not gonna let this rest until there are like these half-Hailee Steinfeld, half-Bumblebee babies. (both burst out laughing) Woah, wait, what if the woman Decepticon from Transformers 2 is the child?
Lindsay: (pondering) Cautionary tale? (beat) Bumblebee peed on his daughter!note Why did you say that!?
Andre: Oh no! See, this is why you have to leave the Bay movies behind when you watch this one!
- Andre's squealing laughter as Lindsay ramps up the romantic subtext throughout the video.Lindsay: Bumblebee returns and she's like "I'm a woman now..."Andre: *tries not to laugh*
- Lindsay's reaction to Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde. This made me never want to read again.
- The Epcot Challenge: Drinking Around The World. Lindsay starts getting steadily more wasted around the seven minute mark. By the time they reach France, the entire group is drunkenly re-enacting dialogue between Frollo and Quasi and singing songs from Les Misérables.
- Her discussion with Dan Olson about going to film school is mostly a sober talk about the value of what you learn versus the actual cost of going, but it begins amusingly.Lindsay: So, what are you doing with your life?
- Lindsay's 400k subscriber Q&A video is generally straightforward, but is still interjected with some laughs:
- While recounting her lack of fondness for videos she made before 2015, she does list her Freddy Got Fingered review as one that she's proud of... while showing a clip from it of her getting slo-mo smacked in the face by several hot dogs.Lindsay: It's my legacy.
- To the question "What would you and Jenny Nicholson do during The Purge?", Lindsay responds by saying it would probably be really disquieting since Jenny would really enjoy it, probably going around rival gangs to go "OOOOOOOoooh! The Puuuurrrrge~!"
- Made better by Jenny herself being pinned in the comments section, saying "I want to say I've been roasted but that is kind of how I'd spend the Purge."
- While sharing her book recommendations to one question, she briefly recommends Awoken by Serra Elinsen, calling it "The most important book ever written."
- To the question "Who is sexier: Starscream or daddy?"Lindsay: Well, which daddy? There are 8 of those now. (beat) Starscream.
- While reading one question:Lindsay: "If they (god forbid) gave The Great Mouse Detective the live-action remake"—No! No! I'm gonna stop you right there, no! No! Mm-mm!
- When asked about her opinion on Reylo, she gives a long, silent, and ominous Kubrick Stare at the camera before answering with "It's fine."
- "[Who] do you think would last longer in the Hunger Games, you or @ShadowTodd? And how long would that person last or would they win?"Lindsay: He'd be the first to go, 'cause he'd be looking at his phone the whole time.
- While recounting her lack of fondness for videos she made before 2015, she does list her Freddy Got Fingered review as one that she's proud of... while showing a clip from it of her getting slo-mo smacked in the face by several hot dogs.