This is my sandbox where I'll be be creating Deities for the TV Tropes Pantheon. If you wish to add to this madness please first send a quick PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Deities Successfully Ascended:
An image, if possible. Please use official art or a screenshot for a picture.
- Theme Song:
- High Priest:
- Additional Character Relationships:
- Respected by/Respects:
- Pitied by/Pities:
- Opposed by/Opposes:
- Conflicting Opinion:
Now add some random trivia/facts about events/alignments/moments/fights/friendships/relations etc.And some more trivia/facts.
And a couple of more.
- Picture, if applicable
- Brief description
- Theme Song
- Portfolio: (insert list of tropes here)
- Similar Places:
- Sacred To:
- Unholy To:
- Notes about your chosen dominion
Deities in progress:
Treasures and Domains in progress:
- Brief description:
- Theme Song:
- Alignment: All alignments under the sun (ha!) but mostly Chaotic Neutral. The Bazaar itself however seems to operate under Blue and Orange Morality.
- Portfolio: Capital of Britain a mile underground, blanked by fog, Filled to the brim with the eccentric and mad, A hotbed of espionage and intrigue, A place with "excitement" around every corner, People frequently don't stay dead, At the heart of the city is The Echo Bazaar, An abyss of disease, As well as vice, Surprisingly tolerant for it's time, Where all sorts of relationships are allowed,
- Domain(s): Love, Fog, Nightmares, Strangeness
- Sister Towns and Cities: Cardiff, Cumberland, Eureka, Night Vale, Steelport, Sigil
- Sacred To: The Frye Twins, Charles Dickens, James Moriarty, The Hunter, Nigel West Dickens,
- Haven To: The Trolls, The House of Crime, Dream of the Endless, SCP-990 and most of the House of the Dreams, Trazyn the Infinite,
- Unholy To: Jack the Ripper, Big Brother, Corypheus, The Global Occult Coalition, Freddy Krueger, Ruvik,
- Banned from entering: MR EATEN (A reckoning is not to be postponed indefinitely),
- Notes about your chosen dominion
- Potential Place: Armory
- Appearance: A cursed Ōdachi with a glowing crimson blade
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Weapon that kills the undying, only thing that kill those infested with the Immortality granting centipedes, Cool Sword, Artifact of Death, that kills those who draw it, can only be used by those who can resurrect, Sword of Plot Advancement, Red Is Violent, Sword Lines when used.
- Domains: Death, Severance, Endings, Curses, Purification, Mortality,
- Owned by: Sekiro
- Donated by: William Adams
- Bane of: ALL IMMORTALS especially Lord English, Aldia and Nagash, Grenth,
- Of interest to: The Ashen One, The Chosen Undead and The Bearer of the Curse, The Hunter (Bloodborne), SCP-1440, The Five Survivors, Dhuum
- During the final years of the Sengoku Era of Japan. A one-armed shinobi searched for a cursed blade hidden within the desecrated Senpou Temple for his master. This weapon is known as the Crimson Mortal Blade, as one of only two weapons in the world that can wounding undying beings and sever links to immortality. While on his own quest in Japan Western Samurai William Adams discovered this weapon abandoned on the road. When he attempted to unsheathe the sword he discovered it's curse the hard way, it kills any who attempt to do so. However due to his Resurrective Immortality he was able to come back and realising it's potential and danger, he brought it to the armoury for safe keeping.
- As only those we the power to resurrect can wield this blade .
- The Mortal Blade scares the vast amount of immortal beings in the pantheon
- The Jovial Contrarian, Divine Commander Contrarian (The third mayor of London, Ambassador to Arbor(possibly), August) Potential House: Speech (House of Quirks)
- Reasoning: This is a man will argue with anyone about anything controversial always on whatever side your not on. In one spin off game you can try to sell him a longbox and he'll argue over the price, condition and the type of wood before happily paying you for it. He's so good at being a contrarian/being annoying he can kill people by giving them a conniption. He's also ran for mayor twice on opposite platforms.
- Jack-of-Smiles, 'Unholy ????(Possibly Body Surf?) (Smiles)
- Reasoning: Jack of Smiles is Serial Killer in a city were people come back from the dead easily, meaning he (it's mostly he) is treated like a joke. However he's harder to get rid of than most serial killers as whenever he's killed someone else seems to take his place as the new Jack... That's because Jack is actually the knives that posses those who wield them and they're still being produced from a forge outside of London.
- Feducci, God of The Bandaged Face (The second mayor of London)
- Reasoning: Feducci is one of the most famous of the Tomb-Colonists, people who have resurrected so many times or they were killed so violently that their bodies have reached such a state that they were bandages to cover up their hideous forms and leave to waste away in exile. Feducci is an accomplished duelist, runs several fighting rings, can marry into royalty and was the 2nd Mayor of London.
- Her Imperious Condescension, Goddess of leadership by blood (The Condesce, Betty Crocker, Condy, Ugly Betty, The Batterwitch, Sea Hitler, The Witch of Life, Meenah Peixes) Potential House: Royalty Other (House of Royalty)
- Reasoning: On the planet of Alternia leadership of the troll species can only be given to those with fuchsia blood, and there can be only two at a time in the whole universe and only one can rule...The condense is the prime example having been the insane Empress of an interstellar empire for more than a hundred thousand years.
- PM, Godess of the Unstoppable Mailman (Parcel Mistress, Peregrine Medicant, Prospitian Monarch, Bec Blanche)
- Reasoning: The Parcel Mistress is very dedicated to delivering the mail. When a package she's supposed to deliver falls into the hands of a rival kingdom she sets off on a journey that will take her into the heart of the enmies capital to surviving hundreds of years on scorched barren earth just to send one package to it's intended destination.
- WV, Divine Mayor of a Ghost Town (Wayward Vagabond, Warweary Villein, Wastelandic Vindicator, Wizardly Vassal, The Mayor)
- Miracle of Sound, God Of Filk (Gavin Dunne) Potential House of: Musical Genres (House of Music)
- Reasoning: Over the years Gavin Dunne has written and performed many filk songs based off video games and movies such as Wake The White Wolf and Lady Of The Worlds, All As One, Ode To Fury, Rise and more. His songs have praise from many corners and even the actual Devs have noticed and retweeted his works.
- The Fifth City, Divine City of Weirdos and Foggy London (London, Fallen London) Potential House of: Populated Areas (House of Dominions)
- Reasoning: To give a small insight. This is a city were being murdered by an Expy of Jack the Ripper is considered boring, Selling souls is taxed, Hell has an embassy, Cats can talk and are in a war with bats, Clay men are used as labour, Bedlam House is a hotel (I have an upgraded room there, it's nice apart from all insanity), An Urchins gang has gotten hold of a cannon and looking down a well is one of the worst things you could ever do.
- The Stone of Jas,
- Reasoning: It's a powerful artefact of the elder gods that used by anyone deemed a "False User" sets the Dragonkin upon them and the land itself.
I have a part of a song that I think would work well as the page quote for Rewriting Reality. I based this on the fact that it's source is a game which revolves around the trope. Thoughts on it's potential?
And a magic lake which gave a life to the words the poet used...