The franchise centered on Steven Universe, a Cartoon Network original created by Rebecca Sugar.
- Guide To The Crystal Gems: A guide written in Steven's perspective (with chime-ins from Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl), filled with information about the Crystal Gems as they were during Season 2.
- The Answer: An adaption of the episode of the same name done in the style of an old storybook, with commentary from Ruby and Sapphire.
- Steven Universe Art And Origins: An art book covering old drawings, designs, and ideas from the beginning of the show to mid-Season 4.
- Fusion For Beginners And Experts: Written by Steven and Garnet, this book talks about Fusion and relationships as a whole through various characters.
- Steven Universe The Tale Of Steven: Written as both a companion and adaption for "Change Your Mind", this book details the story of Pink Diamond, Rose Quartz, and Steven Universe, from various conflicting viewpoints.
- Attack the Light: Mobile game released on April 2, 2015 for iOS and Android. It features a self-contained story written by Rebecca Sugar and turn-based RPG gameplay along the lines of Paper Mario.
- Save the Light: Console game and sequel to Attack the Light, released on October 31st, 2017 for PlayStation 4; November 3rd, 2017 for Xbox One; August 13, 2018 for Steam, and October 30th, 2018 for Nintendo Switch.
- Soundtrack Attack: Mobile game released on July 21, 2016 for iOS and Android, in which Steven and the Gems help a rogue Gem escape from Homeworld. It is a Rhythm Game featuring remixed music from the series.
- Dreamland Arcade: Mobile game released on November 9, 2017 for iOS and Android, in which Steven dreams up an arcade full of games with the Crystal Gems (and Onion) as the protagonists.
- Tap Together: Mobile free-to-play RPG currently in public beta for iOS and Android, in which players can create and join clubs with each other to fight cloud monsters in Rose's Room.
- The Phantom Fable: A mobile action-adventure game where the Crystal Gems get trapped in the eponymous tome, and Steven and Connie have to rescue them. The puzzles and bosses are solved and fought with gesture-based controls.
- Keep Beach City Weird: An official Character Blog, written from the perspective of supporting character Ronaldo Fryman. It updated in real-time parallel to events in the show. A book titled Keep Beach City Weird: You Can't Hide the Truth!!! was released on April 18, 2017.