Mayor Jacob Hale Jr.
A businessman and older brother of Deputy Chief David Hale. He becomes Mayor of Charming and is planning a new set of luxury homes known Charming Heights.
- Blackmail: He's been on both sides of it.
- Beard of Evil: In Season 5, he sports a nifty Van Dyke, because he wasn't enough like the devil.
- The Chessmaster: In Season 3, as he moves players across the board to earn himself the position of Mayor and make Charming Heights a reality. He succeeds in becoming Mayor.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: A real estate executive willing to resort to pay criminals to vandalize places so that they are forced to sell to him.
- Corrupt Politician: Hale became Mayor so he could streamline his real estate deals; he has no real interest in serving Charming.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: He might be a sleazy, power-hungry jerk, but when he, Jax and Tara are held hostage by Hector Salazar, it's Hale who helps resolve the situation by stabbing Salazar.
- Deal with the Devil: His deals with LOAN, but the rest of the time he's the devil himself. He even lampshades it.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: As conflicted as their relationship was, Hale loved his brother, David.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Hale might be sleazy, amoral and smug, but he draws the line at outright cold-blooded murderer. He's outraged when Salazar beats Lumpy Feldstein half to death, when he was only supposed to scare him.
- Faux Affably Evil: He's a smiling devil, but it's hard to ignore the trail of slime he leaves behind him.
- Mayor Pain: As Mayor, he's corrupt to the core and his tenure as Mayor only hurts the town.
- Sleazy Politician: Jacob tries to fund Charming Heights with proceeds from a very sketchy sex industry in Japan that caters to pedophiles.
A porn star employed by Luann Delaney. At one point, she is infatuated with Jax and tries to make him and Tara break up.
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: She has a 'thing' for bikers.
- Alpha Bitch: Among her fellow porn actors since she's a popular rising star.
- Even Evil Has Standards: She's more self-interested than truly evil, but still, she shows concern for Lyla when she's abused by Iranian pornographers.
- Has a Type: Bikers, particularly ones who are already in relationships.
- Hooker with a Heart of Gold: Averted. Ima is a scheming, Manipulative Bitch who seems to have a thing for bikers who have girlfriends or wives.
- Manipulative Bitch: How she ends up sleeping with Jax and later Opie.
- Ms. Fanservice: Well she is a porn star.
- The Scrappy: An in-universe example. By the later seasons pretty much everyone in SAMCRO and even her fellow porn stars hate her.
- The Vamp: She uses her sexuality to mess with the Sons, making a dent in Opie and Lyla's relationship. She has also had sex with Jax, but Jax initiated it in an attempt to drive Tara away from him.
The former president of the Lodi chapter of the Calaveras Motorcycle Club, a low-ranking club that does dirty work for the Mayans.
- Ax-Crazy: It's obvious the guy is out for blood all the time.
- Beard of Evil: Quite a snazzy one to boot.
- Blackmail: He blackmails Jacob Hale.
- Chew Toy: He's gets a lot of beatings.
- Disc-One Final Boss: Of Season 3.
- The Dragon: Briefly, for Hale.
- Dragon Ascendant: Salazar quickly turns on Hale and blackmails him.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: Despite his bloodthirsty nature, he does care for his equally evil girlfriend.
- Jerkass: Is quick to snap at anyone, be it the Sons, the Mayans or the Grim Bastards.
- Sanity Slippage: Regular humiliation, the death of his ambitions and loss of what little power he had sends Salazar off the deep end.
- Wild Card: Salazar is unstable, unpredictable and feels like the entire world has wronged him. All of this makes him a dangerous enemy.
A rival to Luann Delaney in the pornography business, Caruso took advantage of Luann's legal troubles to steal away her performers, whom he physically abused and threatened to keep them from leaving.
- Cut Himself Shaving: He meets his end by being stuffed into the trunk of his car and shot several times. Somehow, this is ruled a suicide.
- Chronic Backstabbing Disorder: He has a nasty habit of double-crossing everyone he makes a deal with.
- Dirty Coward: His reaction to trouble is usually to run in the opposite direction, even at the expense of his allies.
- Exact Words: Georgie gets Bobby to promise not to kill him, but he doesn't think to get such a promise out of Tig and Opie.
- Four Eyes, Zero Soul: Wears a thick pair of glasses.
- Jerkass: He's a rude, unpleasant coward out for himself.
- Karmic Death: Georgie is meets his end when he's killed by his murder victim's business partners.
- Not-So-Harmless Villain: The Sons make light of him, considering him to be little more than a joke. However, Georgie still brutally murders Luann Delaney and evades the Sons for quite a long time before they catch him.
- Slimeball: He's a murderous pornographer who abuses his talent.
The Oakland Port Commissioner. He was described as being "very dirty" by Agent June Stahl, a "greedy prick" by Clay, a "piece of shit" by Chibs, an "asshole" by Piney, and was seen to be a frequent womanizer.
- Corrupt Politician: The Irish pay him to look the other way when bringing their guns into Charming via cargo ship.
- Fat Bastard: A portly Port Commissioner that engages in crime and gets greedier with time.
- Greed: Wants the Irish to triple his payoff money. When they refuse, Michael Mc Keavy is killed for his trouble. SAMCRO decides to deal with him as they saw Mc Keavy as a friend as well as owing it to the Irish for their long association and friendship.
- Offstage Villainy: Responsible for the death of Michael Mc Keavy.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: His first and only appearance doesn't even last 10 seconds before he's offed by Bobby.
- Your Cheating Heart: Juice puts his Sunday ritual as, "Church with the fat wife, sex with the black girlfriend."
A transsexual prostitute born Vincent Noone.
- Abusive Parents: Her mother used Venus (then Vincent) in child pornography, and continues to be a child pornographer who wants to introduce Venus' own son into the 'business'. Thankfully, this doesn't happen.
- Broken Bird: She's led a life of terrible sexual and psychological abuse at the hands of her vile mother.
- The Cameo: For Walton Goggins, one of the many old cast members from The Shield.
- Deadpan Snarker: She is a Walton Goggins character, after all.Gemma: "...wow."Venus: (looks down, then up) "Oh, yes. At the very least."
- Big, Screwed-Up Family: She comes from one.
- Hidden Depths: Her initial appearance was just a hilarious, unexpected cameo, but recent episodes have revealed a tragic backstory.
- Mama Bear: For her nephew, Joey. He's actually her son, making Venus more of a Papa Wolf.
- Not So Different: From Jax. They both have fears about what their children will think of them and the life they lead.
- Parental Incest: Venus' mother tried to make 'him' straight with sex.
- Proper Lady: Venus is quite polite and well-spoken, the latter bordering on Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness.
- Son of a Whore: Her mother Alice was a hooker at some point.
- Transgender: Male-to-female. Her original name was Vincent Noone.
A confidence man who seduces Gemma.
- Con Man: Seduces Gemma so he can rob her.
The abusive mother of Venus Van Damme.
- Abusive Parent: To Venus when she was Vincent.
- Boom, Headshot!: Courtesy of Jax, and boy, did she have it coming.
- Evil Matriarch: She's a deeply horrible barely-human creature, and as the Noone matriarch she maintains some control over Venus and Joey.
- Hannibal Lecture: Delivers one to Venus about how Joey - Venus' son - will grow to hate him/her when he tells him he's his father. Resulting in the aforementioned Boom, Headshot!.
- Hate Sink: An utterly loathsome woman who made child pornography. She also made Venus' life a living hell. Due to her horrendous actions, she is completely hated in the show, even by a Dirty Cop.
- Hooker with a Heart of Gold: Averted. She used to be a prostitute, but she sexually abused her son and used him in child pornography. She is one of the most loathsome people in the entire series.
- Holier Than Thou: She has this attitude toward Venus for being a transsexual, but she's a child pornographer.
- It Is Dehumanising: How she speaks about Venus.
- Parental Incest: Forced it on her son.
- Politically Incorrect Villain: Openly prejudiced against transsexuals.
One of Alice's colleagues/lovers.
An independent biker and "cleaner" who disposes of unwanted corpses.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: He's highly competent, but also very quirky, insisting on having a certain type of music played.
- The Cameo: For Stephen King, a self-proclaimed fan of the show.
- Clean Up Crew: Bachman is seemingly the go-to guy when the club needs to dispose of a sudden, unwanted corpse.
- Mythology Gag: He's named after his actor's nom de plume
- The Stoic: He doesn't show any emotion at all. It's probably an asset considering his job.