Characters: Total Drama New World Tour Contestants
Total Drama Island's cast got so big that the page had to be split into several pages. This page is for the new players that appeared in Season 3.
open/close all folders
The Arch Villain
"Watch out, Total Drama nerds. This new guy is going all the way to the top.
Marco Grazzini (World Tour
), Keith Oliver (as Darth Alejandro),
Alex House (All-Stars
Teams: Team Chris is Really, Really, Really, Really Hot, Villainous Vultures
Alejandro moved from Spain when he was a young boy. He expects nothing but the best for himself, because he was raised to never expect any less.
His father was an important diplomat. From him, Alejandro learned about diplomacy at a young age, knowing when to say the right things to the right people at the right time all the time. While his mother spoiled him, she also raised him to be a gentleman.
The youngest of three brothers, Alejandro always had a competitive rivalry with them. He has always been very skilled at not just sports, but music, art, hypnosis (learned from his uncle), juggling and ventriloquism. All that, plus his picky eating habits, have given Alejandro a rock-hard body and the good looks to go with it.
On the outside, Alejandro is polite and cordial, especially with the ladies (they go nuts around him). The inside is a true competitor whose only cares about total victory. That's why when Chris McLean was auditioning for Total Drama Dirtbags, Alejandro jumped on board.
He finds out later that Chris used him to test the contestants from Total Drama Island, but was offered a spot on Total Drama World Tour as a way to make it up to him.
- Always Someone Better: His big brother José, who had beaten him in practically everything since they were kids. Alejandro finally manages to gain the upper hand (literally) on him at 'All Stars' boxing challenge.
- A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing: It takes a while before the other contestants catch onto his manipulative ways.
- Badass: Anyone who spends the majority of a season walking on their hands while still being ridiculously efficient deserves this title. He also managed to walk across a tightrope on just his hands and still managed to save Heather on said tightrope.
- The Beast Master: He's very good at controlling wild animals, even Ezekiel in his feral state, at least until 'Zeek and Ye Shall Find'.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: With Heather.
- Berserk Button: Doesn't like being called nicknames (especially 'Al'). Nor does he like references to his brother José. Nor does he like it when someone calls any aspect of Heather unattractive. When José, the one who called Alejandro 'Al' all his life, called Heather's personality unattractive, things ended badly for him.
- Big Bad: Of World Tour.
- Bilingual Bonus: His last name means "dead donkey." Yeah.
- Break the Haughty: See Humiliation Conga below.
- Card-Carrying Villain: His title is "The Arch Villain".
- The Charmer: He's so likable the other contestants—especially the girls—need to repeatedly remind themselves that he's evil.
- Cheaters Never Prosper: In "Chinese Fake-Out". Unlike Blainely, however, he's not voted off.
- The Chessmaster
- Chick Magnet
- Crying Wolf: Due to his history as a Manipulative Bastard, no one believes him when he tries to warn the other contestants about Mal in All-Stars.
- Dashing Hispanic
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: In spite of everything that's happened between them (including him eliminating Heather in revenge for the humiliation he suffered during the finale of World Tour), it's clear that Alejandro loves Heather. To the point that calling any aspect of Heather unattractive is a major Berserk Button of his.
- Even Evil Has Standards: "Mal does not belong in juvie...he belongs in jail!"
- Even the Guys Want Him
- Eviler than Thou: "...because compared to me, Heather's a saint!"
- He ultimately realizes that Mal is even more evil than himself in All-Stars.
- Eyepatch of Power: He gets one of these in the episode where they go to the Amazon.
- Fan Nickname: Darth Alejandro or Alejandrobot, after he is placed in the Drama Machine.
- Faux Affably Evil: He's very nice and charming... until he's alone in the confessional and shows his true colors.
- Freudian Excuse: His father taught him how to be manipulative, his mother taught him how to win over girls, and his older brother's mocking him gave him his obsessive, competitive nature.
- Friend to All Living Things: A surprising variant; while still being a jerk, he has an unnatural aptitude with animals.
- Graceful Loser: Subverted; while he is still annoyed that he gets voted off in All-Stars, he still wishes to warn the others about Mal's presence.
- Green Eyes
- Hot Guys Are Bastards
- Humiliation Conga: Okay let's go down the list, he's about to win by tossing the sacrifice into the volcano, he sees Heather cry out in frustration, Alejandro gets Heather to admit she loves him, he admits the same, we have swelling music, real CMOHW, then *BAM!* a kiwi shot by Heather, who then pushes Alejandro down the volcano on a block of ice. When he reaches the bottom he is trampled by everyone running away from the eruption, he is caught in the lava flow, and after the end credits he's put in the Robot from Celebrity Manhunt Special to become "Darth Alejandro". Damn...
- I Can't Feel My Legs: Being in that robot for a season kind of made his legs numb.
- I Meant to Do That: Whenever Alejandro screws up, or loses, he'll give a long winded explanation how it was all according to plan.
- Kick the Dog: Seriously, tricking DJ into believing his curse was lifted to have him regain his confidence, only to knock him back down? Harsh, man.
- Ladykiller in Love: For Heather.
- Laser-Guided Karma: After manipulating the girls for most of the season, he ultimately loses because he allows HIS feelings to be manipulated.
- Latin Lover
- Leitmotif: A latin theme tune.
- Love Makes You Dumb: His tactic for eliminating several of the females. And then he himself fell victim to this in "Hawaiian Punch".
- Manipulative Bastard: Responsible for more eliminations than any other character in the series, including that of Harold, Bridgette, Leshawna, DJ, Noah, Tyler, Owen, and Duncan. He was also the one who got Cody eliminated, but that was due to skill rather than manipulation.
- For the record, the only characters that Alejandro didn't have some sort of hand in getting eliminated were Ezekiel, Lindsay, Izzy, Sierra, and Heather, who joined him in the final two. He did manipulate Courtney and had a hand in getting rid of Gwen, despite not being the direct cause of their eliminations.
- Moral Event Horizon: In-universe example, none of the other players (except Courtney) liked him anymore after he threw Cody to the sharks.
- Mr. Fanservice
- Muppet Cameo: During "This is How We Will End It", he controls a Muppet version of himself.
- The Other Darrin: In Total Drama All-Stars, he was voiced by Alex House instead of Marco Grazzini.
- Overly-Long Tongue: In "Hawaiian Punch", when he decides to kiss his pineapple-dummy. No wonder Heather looked so freaked out when he kissed her.
- Pec Flex: In the confessional in "Chinese Fake-Out."
- Picky Eater: Shown as a weakness in "Chinese Fake-Out." He tries to use Courtney to get around it until he gets caught.
- Pragmatic Villainy: Alejandro repeatedly acts kindly towards and protects his teammates—not because he cares, but because he needs them alive... for now.
- Punny Name: Possibly. As pointed out on the WMG page, "Burromuerto" combined with the nickname "Al" might be a reference to a Spanish saying about not having glory when you die.
- Pyrrhic Victory: In the canon ending of World Tour.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Red to his brother Jose's blue, espically their shirt colors.
- Romantic False Lead: To Geoff/Bridgette, Tyler/Lindsay, and Harold/Leshawna.
- Sealed Evil in a Can: Alejandro being inside that robot was a sort of metaphor for this.
- Shirtless Scene: He lends his shirt to Bridgette in "Anything Yukon Do, I Can Do Better", and rips it off for no apparent reason at the start of the "Sweden Sour" challenge, much to Duncan's confusion.
- Sickeningly Sweethearts: With Heather when they finally get together in the All-Stars finale.
- Silly Walk: He uses his hands for movement in All-Stars, that is until he gets voted off, in which point he drops the act, stands up, and walks to Heather, and he uses the immunity idol he stole from her, eliminating Heather in his place.
- Smug Snake: And how!
- Soul Patch Of Evil
- Spanner in the Works: He is this to Mal when he hides a DVD of him committing evil acts towards the other contestants and hides it in the hotel which Zoey later finds.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Aside from the usual suspects, he is one the most focused-on contestants in World Tour.
- Talking to Himself: In All-Stars, his brother Jose shares his voice actor, Alex House.
- Tempting Fate: "I demand to get what I deserve!"
- Token Evil Teammate: On Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot. Averted with his placement on the Villainous Vultures, where all of his teammates are evil, except for Gwen.
- Villainous Breakdown: He really doesn't like being called Al. And it all comes to a head in the finale; it's revealed his deep hatred for being called Al is all related to the fact that his older brother bullies him. Of course, after finding this out, Cody uses it to torment him.
- Villain Song: "This Is How We Will End It."
- Weaksauce Weakness: His weak stomach when eating foods that are disgusting or unhealthy.
- Will They or Won't They?: With Heather. In the All-Stars season finale, they finally do. Though they still retain their competitive natures.
- Wounded Gazelle Gambit: In 'All-Stars', after being released from the robotic body, Alejandro's legs don't work properly at first. After some time, they recover their strength and sensibility but he still pretends to be injured to make Heather feel guilty plus avoiding the other Villainous Vultures to see him as a threat and therefore don't get voted off when his team loses a challenge.
The Obsessed Uberfan
"Do you have any idea how many millions of fans there are out there? I've been watching, blogging, PVRing you since the first episode! I, I mean, we, have fan sites about each and every one of you. We know everything about you, and we are rooting for you! We know your eating habits, your hopes, your fears...YOUR DENTAL RECORDS!
Teams: Team Chris is Really, Really, Really, Really Hot, Team Amazon, Heroic Hamsters
Sierra is the Total Drama series' biggest fan…really she is. Other people say they are the biggest Total Drama fan, but they have nothing on her.
Unlike these "fans", Sierra is a third-generation Chris McLean scholar and her mom made their guestroom the "Chris McLean Museum", so her love for Total Drama started before the show even began. Once Total Drama Island did start, Sierra was hooked. She has at least a blog and fan site for Chris, Chef and the 22 original campers. Thanks to a source close to her, Sierra has tons of info on everybody, ranging from public and embarrassing to personal and private.
Her favorite contestant is Cody, the only person that she knows more than Chris. Sierra has dreams, photos and 30 fan pages of the little guy. She dreams of the day that they will be married and have many little Codys.
After auditioning for Total Drama Island and Total Drama Action and not making the cut both times, being part of Total Drama World Tour is a dream come true. With her ability to retain every single fact, figure, elimination and relationship status of very single Total Drama player, she could go all the way and win the million. The best part is that now she can spend time with her Cody-kins.
- Abhorrent Admirer: To Cody.
- Later, she is this to Cameron as well in season 5. Interestingly, she's actually still incapable of getting her mind off Cody. As soon as she develops a crush on Cameron, she begins to see him as Cody rather than himself. Even when she realizes Cameron is not Cody, she settles for calling him "Cam-Cody"; and seems perfectly satisfied with that.
- Action Girl: Have you seen how hard she can kick ass?
- Ambiguously Brown: Although she mentions that her grandparents are German.
- Anti-Hero: Type two in season 3. She isn't really intentionally heroic or evil, but any heroic act she does is only to benefit Cody; and at the same time, she also commits many selfish acts to solely benefit Cody. Otherwise, she's reasonably nice to the other contestants as long as they don't mess with Cody. Since Cody isn't competing in season 5, she reverts into neutral territory and simply spends most of her time obsessing over Cody or Cameron rather than actually try to compete. For her troubles, though, she still gets placed on the hero team.
- Ascended Fangirl
- Ax-Crazy: A situational case, as Heather discovered after Sierra won a drill in a challenge and had been fooled by Alejandro into thinking that Heather had stolen Cody.
- Badass: She tends to have a lot of skills
- Bald Woman: Her hair is burned off when she accidentally destroys the Total Drama Jumbo Jet. Her hair grew back; however, like Heather in World Tour, Sierra has a short braid in All-Stars.
- Bare Your Midriff: Geoff even signed it.
- Berserk Button: Insult or harm Cody, and you're a dead man. Or Bear. Or shark.
- The Big Girl: On Team Amazon.
- Big Name Fan: In-universe.
- Camera Fiend: She sneaks in her phone in All-Stars, allowing her to update her blog with up close pictures of the contestants. Very up close.
- Chekhov's Skill: Her basket weaving skills first appears as a New Powers as the Plot Demands in the second episode of the third season, but becomes a recurring skill in her arsenal.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Calling for a Group Hug then telling Gwen, Courtney and Heather to back off while she's glomping Cody.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: A stand-out example. From using an old pizza box and a live mouse to update her blog (and it's unclear if it actually WORKED or if it was all in her head) to "marrying" Cody in a challenge and spending nearly the remainder of the season believing it was legal, it's considerably rare for Sierra to demonstrate actual functioning logic.
- Cody Centered Morality
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Sierra may come off as a weird, deluded fangirl, but she's also saved the lives of the other contestants countless times.
- Curb-Stomp Battle : Sierra gives many of these, specially when defending Cody. So far, the only times she didn't win were her fight with Courtney (a double knock-out) in the 'World Tour' wrestling challenge, and her boxing match against a mutated giant rat in 'All Stars', where she was in the receiving end.
- Determinator: If it's for Cody's sake, Sierra can do anything.
- Entitled to Have You: Stalking aside, she doesn't quite get that Cody has the right to refuse her advances, or really acknowledge him as an independent being.
- Fangirl: A deconstruction of one. What would happen if a grossly passionate fan was allowed on the show? Well...
- Friendless Background: Sierra mentions that she never made friends as a kid on account of her... quirkiness.
- Gamer Chick: Her Third Life avatar is a Druid warrior elf with level 35 sword skills and level 62 massage.
- Genki Girl: Outside of her obsessiveness and overly-affectionate attitude, her defining characteristic is her enthusiasm and energy.
- Genre Savvy: She's watched every episode of Total Drama like, FIFTEEN TIMES!, so she knows what she's talking about.
- Going Cold Turkey: She gradually slips into (further) insanity in All-Stars after she is deprived of access to her blog and Cody.
- Handicapped Badass: Her temporary stint in a wheelchair did not stop her from defending Cody from a shark.
- Huge Schoolgirl: More like a huge high school girl, but she is the tallest female contestant and just behind Leshawna and Sadie for the widest. She's even taller than 6 foot Alejandro, and only Owen, Geoff and DJ are taller than her.
- Impossible Hourglass Figure
- Inelegant Blubbering: When Sierra cries... it's not graceful.
- In the Blood: Sierra's mother has the same obsessive tendencies that Sierra herself displays, if to an even greater extent, having converted their guest bedroom into a museum for Chris.
- Innocent Fanservice Girl: In "Slap Slap Revolution", Sierra is putting another notch in her belt every time Heather thinks she's using her. She proceeds to show the audience, and her jeans fall down, revealing her pink panties to the whole world. She thinks nothing of it.
- It Runs in the Family: It's implied that her family are Basket Weavers.
- Large Ham: She has her moments in "Niagara Brawls" and "African Lying Society".
- Leet Lingo: Although it becomes less noticeable as the season goes on and her character develops.
- Leitmotif: Creepy Background Music tends to play whenever she attempts to get intimate with Cody or mentions any fact about the Total Drama cast.
- Loony Fan: Of Total Drama in general and especially Cody.
- Love Makes You Crazy: Love makes you crazier, to be exact.
- In fact, In "Saving Private Leachball" she even thinks that Cameron is Cody.
- Made of Iron: As part of her powers, Sierra takes an inordinate amount of pain and remains functional enough to compete. She's smashed through a canyon and caused an Impact Silhouette, taken a cannonball to the stomach and while she said that she would need surgery she was nonetheless active in the rest episode and was unharmed in future episodes. The only lasting damage was when she accidentally blew up Chris' plane. Despite being at the epicenter of the explosion and apparently being trapped under the wreckage, the damage only causes her hair to burned off and damage to her scalp, ankles, wrists that prevented her from standing up or being carried. Once she's in a wheelchair, she's fine. And even so, she still charges into shark-infested waters to save Cody.
- Mama Bear: She has defended Cody from a polar bear, an angry Courtney, and a shark.
- Multicolored Hair
- Nightmare Fetishist
- No Sense of Personal Space: Cody does not like having his feet touched. Sierra is utterly oblivious to this.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: A fan who's watched the show back and forth like her isn't falling for Heather's usual pawn tactics, though she certainly doesn't let it on outside of the confessional.
- Parody Sue: Many people have said that she looks like an OC from a Self-Insert Fic, particularly given her Common Mary Sue Traits.
- Promoted Fangirl: For the Celebrity Manhunt red carpet interviews. As far as Total Drama goes, she's closer to an Ascended Fangirl.
- Rapunzel Hair: At least until it's all burned off when she accidentally blew up the Total Drama Jumbo Jet.
- Running Gag: Being an X generation something or other.
- Sanity Slippage: In All Stars, due to not having Cody around her.
- Satellite Love Interest: Her only role in the show is to show how Cody would interact with one of his fangirls. It doesn't paint a pretty picture.
- Self-Proclaimed Love Interest: For Cody.
- Shipper on Deck: To Gwen/Duncan, sort of; she seems to support the idea of them together (probably at least in part because it's a good Ship Mate for her and Cody), but when they actually hook up she joins most of the others in denouncing them for going behind Courtney's back. However in All-Stars, she is fine with Gwen and Duncan together.
- Single-Target Sexuality: Extremely Cody-sexual.
- And what happens when she actually falls for another boy (Cameron)? Instead of realizing she likes Cameron as a separate person, she begins to hallucinate Cody's face on his and treats him the same way she would treat Cody.
- Smitten Teenage Girl: Towards Cody, of course!
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Aside from the usual suspects, she is one the most focused-on contestants in World Tour.
- Stalker with a Crush: To Cody. Heck, she could actually give Amy Rose a run for her money.
- Super Strength: She's consistently shown to be extremely strong. Sierra once managed hold the weight of her entire team when they were all hanging off the side of a cliff and pull them all up.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: Like Katie and Sadie, Sierra often Squees and is an Abhorrent Admirer to someone.
- Too Kinky to Torture: When she accidentally shoots herself in the face with a leech, she squeals, "It feels just like Cody's kiss!" before passing out.
- Tomboyish Ponytail: Like Heather, she sports one in All Stars.
- Violently Protective Girlfriend: To Cody (despite not being in an official relationship with him).
- Wounded Gazelle Gambit: Faked being a mopey heart-broken wreck so Cody would notice her and called it "playing hard to get".
- You Gotta Have Purple Hair