Characters: Total Drama New World Tour Contestants
Total Drama's cast got so big that the page had to be split into several pages. This page is for the two of the three new players that appeared in Season 3.
open/close all folders
The Arch Villain
"Watch out, Total Drama nerds. This new guy is going all the way to the top.
Marco Grazzini (World Tour
), Keith Oliver (while trapped in the Drama Machine), Alex House (All-Stars
Teams: Team Chris is Really, Really, Really, Really Hot, Villainous Vultures
Alejandro moved from Spain when he was a young boy. He expects nothing but the best for himself, because he was raised to never expect any less.
His father was an important diplomat. From him, Alejandro learned about diplomacy at a young age, knowing when to say the right things to the right people at the right time all the time. While his mother spoiled him, she also raised him to be a gentleman.
The youngest of three brothers, Alejandro always had a competitive rivalry with them. He has always been very skilled at not just sports, but music, art, hypnosis (learned from his uncle), juggling and ventriloquism. All that, plus his picky eating habits, have given Alejandro a rock-hard body and the good looks to go with it.
On the outside, Alejandro is polite and cordial, especially with the ladies (they go nuts around him). The inside is a true competitor whose only cares about total victory. That's why when Chris McLean was auditioning for Total Drama Dirtbags, Alejandro jumped on board.
He finds out later that Chris used him to test the contestants from Total Drama Island, but was offered a spot on Total Drama World Tour as a way to make it up to him.
- The Ace: He seems to be talented at everything, he always explains it's due to having certain relatives.
- Always Someone Better: His big brother José, who had beaten him in practically everything since they were kids. However, Alejandro finally manages to gain the upper hand on him during the All-Stars boxing challenge.
- Anti-Hero: Type V in All-Stars in the few episodes before his elimination, especially "The Obsta-Kill Kourse". See Evil vs. Evil below.
- A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing: It takes a while for the other contestants to catch onto his manipulative ways.
- Badass: Anyone who spends the majority of a season walking on their hands while still being ridiculously efficient deserves this title. He also managed to walk across a tightrope on just his hands and still managed to save Heather on said tightrope.
- The Beast Master: He's very good at controlling wild animals, even Ezekiel in his feral state, at least until 'Zeek and Ye Shall Find'.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: With Heather.
- Berserk Button:
- Doesn't like being called nicknames (especially 'Al').
- Hates it when people bring up his brother José.
- Calling any aspect of Heather unattractive is a surefire way to get a No Holds Barred Beat Down from him, as José finds out in "Suckers Punched".
- Big Bad: Of World Tour.
- Big Bad Duumvirate: His on-off teaming up with Heather.
- Bilingual Bonus: His last name means "dead donkey". *snicker*
- Bridal Carry: He does this to Gwen after saving her from electric eels.
- Break the Haughty: See Humiliation Conga below.
- Card-Carrying Villain: His title is "The Arch Villain".
- The Charmer: He's so likable the other contestants—especially the girls—need to repeatedly remind themselves that he's evil.
- Cheaters Never Prosper:
- The Chessmaster: He has been the almighty puppetmaster since he first joined the cast, and has been pulling at everyone's strings all the way to the end. Which is very symbolically well put in his Villain Song This Is How We Will End It.
- Chick Magnet: To the point where he was able to manipulate virtually every female character in the season.
- Crying Wolf: Due to his history as a Manipulative Bastard, no one believes him when he tries to warn the other contestants about Mal in All-Stars.
- Dashing Hispanic: Effectively replacing former eye-candy Justin. Every girl wants him, even if it means cheating on their own relationships. In fact it is so effective that it still exerts influence on girls even when he has revealed his true nature and betrayed them, and girls have to constantly remind themselves that he's evil.
- Demoted to Dragon: In All-Stars, he has effectively been stripped of his Big Bad status, even before Mal emerges as Heather has taken the liberty of restablishing herself as Alpha Bitch and he serves as her lackey. Although this is largely due to his Villain Decay. Hey, spending a year cooped up in a Robot Suit will do that to you.
- Elimination Houdini: Invoked. He has evaded otherwise certain elimination twice, once in World Tour he was saved by Sierra blowing up the plane and another in All-Stars where he steals an Invincibility Statue from Heather.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: In spite of everything that's happened between them (including him eliminating Heather as revenge for the humiliation he suffered during the finale of World Tour), it's clear that Alejandro loves Heather to the point that calling any aspect of her unattractive is a major Berserk Button of his.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Despite being a villain, Alejandro dislikes the idea of senseless violence and occasionally shows genuine concern over wounded or otherwise incapacitated contestants. In accordance with this, he's expressed horror and disgust at the cruelty of some of his fellow antagonists.
Alejandro: (to Chris) You are pure evil!
Alejandro: Mal does not belong in juvie...he belongs in jail!
- Even the Guys Want Him: To the point that Tyler (who is very much in love with his girlfriend Lindsay) enters a panicked bout of Have I Mentioned I Am Heterosexual Today? if Alejandro so much as touches him.
- Everyone Can See It: His feelings for Heather became rather obvious later on.
- Evil Genius: He is one of the most intelligent contestants on the show, with an IQ of 163. He especially fills this role for the Villainous Vultures in All-Stars.
Heather: Wow Alejandro! You're so smart!
- Evil Laugh: He somehow manages to make even this sound sexy.
- Evil Sounds Deep: His voice is noticeably higher in All-Stars paralleling how significantly less evil he is this season, although this may not have been intentional, as it was due to his VA being replaced.
- Eviler than Thou:
- In his debut he declares that he's so evil that even Heather seems like a saint when compared to him. He's correct for the most part, but his underestimation of Heather's ruthlessness would eventually lead to his defeat in the World Tour finale.
- In All-Stars he ultimately realizes that Mal is even more evil than himself, which leads him to become an Anti-Hero in "The Obsta-Kill Kourse", as he attempts to warn the others of the greater evil.
Alejandro: But I am not the true villain, a greater evil is lurking.
- Evil vs. Evil:
- Eyepatch of Power: He gets one of these in the episode where they go to the Amazon.
- Faux Affably Evil: He's very nice and charming... until he's alone in the confessional and shows his true colors.
- Fighting the Lancer: On Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot; Alejandro clashes with Lancers Noah and Duncan, who both see through him to his true nature, and pose as threats to him. However the master manipulator manages to come out victorious on both occasions, and successfully orchestrates their eliminations.
- Flaw Exploitation: He takes pride in his talent to sniff out someone's weakness and immediately exploit it. As shown in "Greece's Pieces", as soon as he senses animosity between Duncan, Gwen and Tyler, he immediately goes to every effort to find out what it is, so that he can use it to his advantage.
- Freudian Excuse: His father taught him how to be manipulative, his mother taught him how to win over girls, and his older brother's mocking him gave him his obsessive, competitive nature.
- Friend to All Living Things: A very interesting twist on his character. While he usually feigns friendship with nearly every contestant, up until they out live their usefulness and he betrays them, he does have an unusual handle over animals. See The Beast Master above.
- Graceful Loser:
- He politely concedes defeat the several occasions where Heather has bested him in World Tour, viewing her as a Worthy Opponent.
- Subverted; while he is still annoyed that he gets voted off in All-Stars, he still wishes to warn the others about Mal's presence.
- Green Eyes
- Heel Face Door Slam: Although he didn't technically turn good in All-Stars Alejandro's focus shifted from winning the game to simply outlasting Heather. Once this goal is achieved, he drops his villain-status in favor of trying to convince everyone that there's a greater threat looming, Mal. Unfortunately, his reputation as a liar precedes him, so everyone assumes he's just making stuff up.
- Hot Guys Are Bastards
- Humiliation Conga: Okay let's go down the list, he's about to win by tossing the sacrifice into the volcano, he sees Heather cry out in frustration, Alejandro gets Heather to admit she loves him, he admits the same, we have swelling music, real CMOHW, then *BAM!* a kiwi shot by Heather, who then pushes Alejandro down the volcano on a block of ice. When he reaches the bottom he is trampled by everyone running away from the eruption, he is caught in the lava flow, and after the end credits he's put in the Robot from Celebrity Manhunt Special to become "Darth Alejandro". Damn...
- I Can't Feel My Legs: Being in that robot for a season kind of made his legs numb.
- I Meant to Do That: Whenever Alejandro screws up, or loses, he'll give a long winded explanation how it was all according to plan.
- Kick the Dog: Seriously, tricking DJ into believing his curse was lifted to have him regain his confidence, only to knock him back down, and rigging the course so he'd lose because he had outlived his usefulness? Harsh, man.
- Knight of Cerebus: While Heather, Justin and Courtney are far from saints, Alejandro can be considered the first truly evil contestant. He's also been shown to be much more competent than them. With him being the first antagonist to eliminate over half the cast, and make it to the final two. Even in All-Stars, he still shows that he will do anything to win.
- Lack of Empathy: He shows zero remorse for the horrible things he does until "Awwwwww, Drumheller".
Chris: Alejandro found a tremor in his tiny black heart.
- Ladykiller in Love: Despite all his manipulations with the female contestants, it later became obvious that Alejandro was genuinely falling in love with Heather.
- Laser-Guided Karma: After manipulating the girls for most of the season, he ultimately loses because he allows HIS feelings to be manipulated.
- Latin Lover: He even says that his Latin blood keeps him hot in the snow.
- Leitmotif: A latin theme tune.
- Love Makes You Dumb: His tactic for eliminating several of the females. And then he himself fell victim to this in "Hawaiian Punch".
- Manipulative Bastard: The only eliminations that Alejandro didn't have a hand in during World Tour were Ezekiel, Lindsay, Izzy, Sierra, and Heather's. He also manipulated Courtney and tried to get rid of Gwen, despite not being the direct cause of their eliminations, and makes up for his failure to eliminate Heather by making it his only goal in All-Stars.
- Moral Event Horizon: In-universe example, none of the other players (except Courtney) liked him anymore after he threw Cody to the sharks.
- Mr. Fanservice: Has anyone counted how many times he's ripped off his shirt? See Shirtless Scene below.
- Muppet Cameo: During "This is How We Will End It", he controls a Muppet version of himself.
- Not in the Face!: When Jose and Alejandro fight each other in "Suckers Punched", they only exchange body blows, as they agree to never hit the face of their opponent in a fight.
- Noble Male, Roguish Male: To Duncan's roguish. Played with as he is more villainous than Duncan.
- Nominal Hero: In "The Obsta-kill Course", he tries to take down Mal, but only to further his own agenda.
- Overly-Long Tongue: In "Hawaiian Punch", when he decides to kiss his pineapple-dummy. No wonder Heather looked so freaked out when he kissed her.
- Pec Flex: In the confessional in "Chinese Fake-Out."
- Picky Eater: Shown as a weakness in "Chinese Fake-Out." He tries to use Courtney to get around it until he gets caught.
- Pragmatic Villainy: Alejandro repeatedly acts kindly towards and protects his teammates—not because he cares, but because he needs them alive... for now.
- Punny Name: Possibly. As pointed out on the WMG page, "Burromuerto" combined with the nickname "Al" might be a reference to a Spanish saying about not having glory when you die.
- Pyrrhic Victory: In the canon ending of World Tour.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni:
- Romantic False Lead: To Geoff/Bridgette, Tyler/Lindsay, Harold/Leshawna and Courtney/Duncan.
- Shirtless Scene: He lends his shirt to Bridgette in "Anything Yukon Do, I Can Do Better", and rips it off for no apparent reason at the start of the "Sweden Sour" challenge, much to Heather and Courtney's joy, and Duncan's confusion, though Sierra remains unaffected due to being Cody-sexual.
- Sickeningly Sweethearts: With Heather when they finally get together in the All-Stars finale.
- Silly Walk: He uses his hands for movement in All-Stars, that is until he gets voted off, in which point he drops the act, stands up, and walks to Heather, and he uses the immunity idol he stole from her, eliminating Heather in his place.
- Smug Snake:
- Soul Patch Of Evil
- Spanner in the Works: He is this to Mal when he creates a DVD of him committing evil acts and hides it in the hotel for someone to find (which Zoey eventually does).
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Aside from the usual suspects, he is one the most focused-on contestants in World Tour. A lot of this can be blamed on the fact that he's Heather's long awaited canonical love interest.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: Of Justin, except unlike the Brainless Beauty, Alejandro is actually smart.
- Tempting Fate: "I demand to get what I deserve!"
- Third-Person Person: On rare occasion, as in "Rapa Foey" he states the Condor is "two Alejandros long."
- Token Evil Teammate: On Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot.
- Unfortunate Name: His surname "Burromuerto" is Spanish for "Dead Donkey". Chris knows this and he makes big bucks off this.
- Unwilling Roboticisation: He's trapped in the Drama Machine for a year.
- Villain Decay: All-Stars has him reduced from a puppeteer, chick magnet to Crazy Jealous Guy. Who spends the entire season trying to woo Heather.
- Villain Song: "This Is How We Will End It."
- Villainous Breakdown: He really doesn't like being called Al. It all comes to a head in the season three finale, where it's revealed his deep hatred for being called Al is related to the fact that his older brother bullies him. Of course, after finding this out, Cody uses it to torment him.
- Vocal Evolution: Thanks to his new voice actor in All-Stars.
- Weaksauce Weakness: His weak stomach when eating foods that are disgusting or unhealthy.
- Will They or Won't They?: With Heather. In the All-Stars season finale, they finally do, though they still retain their competitive natures.
- Wounded Gazelle Gambit: In All-Stars, after being released from the robotic body, Alejandro's legs don't work properly at first. They eventually heal and regain their strength but he still pretends to be injured to make Heather feel guilty and to keep the other Villainous Vultures from seeing him as a threat.
The Obsessed Uber-fan
"Do you have any idea how many millions of fans there are out there? I've been watching, blogging, PVRing you since the first episode! I, I mean, we, have fan sites about each and every one of you. We know everything about you, and we are rooting for you! We know your eating habits, your hopes, your fears...YOUR DENTAL RECORDS!
Teams: Team Chris is Really, Really, Really, Really Hot, Team Amazon, Heroic Hamsters
Sierra is the Total Drama series' biggest fan…really she is. Other people say they are the biggest Total Drama fan, but they have nothing on her.
Unlike these "fans", Sierra is a third-generation Chris McLean scholar and her mom made their guestroom the "Chris McLean Museum", so her love for Total Drama started before the show even began. Once Total Drama Island did start, Sierra was hooked. She has at least a blog and fan site for Chris, Chef and the 22 original campers. Thanks to a source close to her, Sierra has tons of info on everybody, ranging from public and embarrassing to personal and private.
Her favorite contestant is Cody, the only person that she knows more than Chris. Sierra has dreams, photos and 30 fan pages of the little guy. She dreams of the day that they will be married and have many little Codys.
After auditioning for Total Drama Island and Total Drama Action and not making the cut both times, being part of Total Drama World Tour is a dream come true. With her ability to retain every single fact, figure, elimination and relationship status of very single Total Drama player, she could go all the way and win the million. The best part is that now she can spend time with her Cody-kins.