Characters: Total Drama New World Tour Contestants
Total Drama's cast got so big that the page had to be split into several pages. This page is for the three new players that appeared in Season 3.
open/close all folders
Alejandro, The Arch Villain
"Watch out, Total Drama nerds. This new guy is going all the way to the top.
Marco Grazzini (World Tour
), Keith Oliver (while trapped in the Drama Machine), Alex House (All-Stars
Teams: Team Chris is Really, Really, Really, Really Hot, Villainous Vultures
- The Ace: He seems to be talented at everything, which he always explains as being due to having certain relatives who specialize in an area.
- Always Someone Better: His big brother José, who had beaten him in practically everything since they were kids. However, Alejandro finally manages to gain the upper hand on him during the All-Stars boxing challenge.
- Anti-Hero: Type V in All-Stars in the few episodes before his elimination, especially "The Obsta-Kill Kourse" where he becomes the Lesser of Two Evils and clashes with the new BigBad Mal. He also at times overlaps with...
- Anti-Villain: Shows phases of Type I and Type II. See Noble Demon and Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds below.
- A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing: It takes a while for the other contestants to catch onto his manipulative ways.
- Badass: Anyone who spends the majority of a season walking on their hands while still being ridiculously efficient deserves this title. He also managed to walk across a tightrope on just his hands and still managed to save Heather on said tightrope.
- The Beast Master: He's very good at controlling wild animals, even Ezekiel in his feral state, at least until 'Zeek and Ye Shall Find'.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: With Heather.
- Berserk Button:
- Doesn't like being called nicknames (especially 'Al').
- Hates it when people bring up his brother José.
- Calling any aspect of Heather unattractive is a surefire way to get a No Holds Barred Beat Down from him, as José finds out in "Suckers Punched".
- Big Bad: Of World Tour.
- Big Bad Duumvirate: His on-off teaming up with Heather.
- Big Bad Friend: Wholly embodies this trope throughout World Tour, especially with his fellow members of Team Chris. If he's being particularly nice or helpful to a contestant besides them, their days are numbered. Everyone on Team Victory who wasn't named Ezekiel or Lindsay individually learned this the hard way. Comes back to bite him in All Stars when he's doing relatively little scheming, but people still don't trust his word about a certain other contestant...
- Bilingual Bonus: His last name means "dead donkey". *snicker*
- Break the Haughty: See Humiliation Conga below.
- Bridal Carry: He does this to Gwen after saving her from electric eels.
- Broken Ace: Sort of. He's talented, charming, manipulative but is also somewhat scarred by his older brother's bullying. To the point, he twitches his eye whenever someone says "Al". He gets better in "All Stars" after he defeats his bro in the boxing challenge.
- Card-Carrying Villain: His title is "The Arch Villain".
- The Charmer: He's so likable the other contestants—especially the girls—need to repeatedly remind themselves that he's evil.
Gwen: I know he's evil, but...those eyes...
- Cheaters Never Prosper:
- The Chessmaster: He has been the almighty puppetmaster since he first joined the cast, and has been pulling at everyone's strings all the way to the end. Which is very symbolically well put in his Villain Song This Is How We Will End It.
- Chick Magnet: To the point where he was able to manipulate virtually every female character in the season.
- Crying Wolf: Due to his history as a Manipulative Bastard, no one believes him when he tries to warn the other contestants about Mal in All-Stars.
- Dashing Hispanic: Effectively replacing former eye-candy Justin. Every girl wants him, even if it means cheating on their own relationships. In fact it is so effective that it still exerts influence on girls even when he has revealed his true nature and betrayed them, and girls have to constantly remind themselves that he's evil.
- Spear Counterpart: Of Heather, as he is the first Big Bad since the Queen of Mean herself, who is able to manipulate the entire cast with ease, and control the entire game by orchestrating a long line of eliminations.
- Noah literally describes him as being "Heather only with social skills".
- Elimination Houdini: Invoked. He has evaded otherwise certain elimination twice, once in World Tour he was saved by Sierra blowing up the plane and another in All-Stars where he steals an Invincibility Statue from Heather.
- Embarrassing Last Name: His last name "Burromuerto" is Spanish for "dead donkey".
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: In spite of everything that's happened between them (including him eliminating Heather as revenge for the humiliation he suffered during the finale of World Tour), it's clear that Alejandro loves Heather to the point that calling any aspect of her unattractive is a major Berserk Button of his.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Despite being a villain, Alejandro dislikes the idea of senseless violence and occasionally shows genuine concern over wounded or otherwise incapacitated contestants. In accordance with this, he's expressed horror and disgust at the cruelty of some of his fellow antagonists.
Alejandro: (to Chris) You are pure evil!
Alejandro: Mal does not belong in juvie...he belongs in jail!
- Even the Guys Want Him: To the point that Tyler (who is very much in love with his girlfriend Lindsay) enters a panicked bout of Have I Mentioned I Am Heterosexual Today? if Alejandro so much as touches him.
- Everyone Can See It: His feelings for Heather became rather obvious later on.
- Evil Genius: He is one of the most intelligent contestants on the show, with an IQ of 163. He especially fills this role for the Villainous Vultures in All-Stars.
Heather: Wow Alejandro! You're so smart!
- Evil Laugh: He somehow manages to make even this sound sexy.
- Evil Sounds Deep: His voice is noticeably higher in All-Stars paralleling how significantly less evil he is this season, although this may not have been intentional, as it was due to his VA being replaced.
- Eviler Than Thou:
- In his debut he declares that he's so evil that even Heather seems like a saint when compared to him. He's correct for the most part, but his underestimation of Heather's ruthlessness would eventually lead to his defeat in the World Tour finale.
- In All-Stars he ultimately realizes that Mal is even more evil than himself, which leads him to become an Anti-Hero in "The Obsta-Kill Kourse", as he attempts to warn the others of the greater evil.
Alejandro: But I am not the true villain, a greater evil is lurking.
- Evil vs. Evil:
- Eyepatch of Power: He gets one of these in the episode where they go to the Amazon.
- Faux Affably Evil: He's very nice and charming... until he's alone in the confessional and shows his true colors.
- Fighting the Lancer: On Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot; Alejandro clashes with Lancers Noah and Duncan, who both see through him to his true nature, and pose as threats to him. However the master manipulator manages to come out victorious on both occasions, and successfully orchestrates their eliminations.
- Flaw Exploitation: He takes pride in his talent to sniff out someone's weakness and immediately exploit it. As shown in "Greece's Pieces", as soon as he senses animosity between Duncan, Gwen and Tyler, he immediately goes to every effort to find out what it is, so that he can use it to his advantage.
- Freudian Excuse: His father taught him how to be manipulative, his mother taught him how to win over girls, and his older brother's mocking him gave him his obsessive, competitive nature.
- Friend to All Living Things: A very interesting twist on his character. While he usually feigns friendship with nearly every contestant, up until they out live their usefulness and he betrays them, he does have an unusual handle over animals. See The Beast Master above.
- Graceful Loser:
- He politely concedes defeat the several occasions where Heather has bested him in World Tour, viewing her as a Worthy Opponent.
- Subverted; while he is still annoyed that he gets voted off in All-Stars, he still wishes to warn the others about Mal's presence.
- Green Eyes
- Handsome Devil: He's a lying, back-stabbing jerk, but ... would you look at those eyes.
- Heel Face Door Slam: Although he didn't technically turn good in All-Stars Alejandro's focus shifted from winning the game to simply outlasting Heather. Once this goal is achieved, he drops his villain-status in favor of trying to convince everyone that there's a greater threat looming, Mal. Unfortunately, his reputation as a liar precedes him, so everyone assumes he's just making stuff up.
- Hot Guys Are Bastards
- Humiliation Conga: Okay let's go down the list, he's about to win by tossing the sacrifice into the volcano, he sees Heather cry out in frustration, Alejandro gets Heather to admit she loves him, he admits the same, we have swelling music, real CMOHW, then *BAM!* a kiwi shot by Heather, who then pushes Alejandro down the volcano on a block of ice. When he reaches the bottom he is trampled by everyone running away from the eruption, he is caught in the lava flow, and after the end credits he's put in the Robot from Celebrity Manhunt Special to become "Darth Alejandro". Damn...
- I Can't Feel My Legs: Being in that robot for a season kind of made his legs numb.
- I Meant to Do That: Whenever Alejandro screws up, or loses, he'll give a long winded explanation how it was all according to plan.
- In-Series Nickname: Has a long list given to him by other contestants, they are as follows:note
- Kick the Dog: Seriously, tricking DJ into believing his curse was lifted to have him regain his confidence, only to knock him back down, and rigging the course so he'd lose because he had outlived his usefulness? Harsh, man.
- Ladykiller in Love: Despite all his manipulations with the female contestants, it later became obvious that Alejandro was genuinely falling in love with Heather.
- Laser-Guided Karma: After manipulating the girls for most of the season, he ultimately loses because he allows HIS feelings to be manipulated.
- Latin Lover: He even says that his Latin blood keeps him hot in the snow.
- The Leader: For all his underhandedness, he does admittedly make a legitimately capable and helpful leader of Team Chris, unless one of them turns out to be a threat to him.
- Leitmotif: Spanish music, reminiscent of the theme from Zorro.
- Love Is a Weakness: He knows this fully well, and uses this to exploit every girl in World Tour.
- Love Makes You Dumb: His tactic for eliminating several of the females. And then he himself fell victim to this in "Hawaiian Punch".
- Manipulative Bastard: The only eliminations that Alejandro didn't have a hand in during World Tour were Ezekiel, Lindsay, Izzy, Sierra, and Heather's. He also manipulated Courtney and tried to get rid of Gwen, despite not being the direct cause of their eliminations, and makes up for his failure to eliminate Heather by making it his only goal in All-Stars.
- Moral Event Horizon: In-universe example, none of the other players (except Courtney) liked him anymore after he threw Cody to the sharks.
- Mr. Fanservice: Has anyone counted how many times he's ripped off his shirt? See Shirtless Scene below.
- Muppet Cameo: During "This is How We Will End It", he controls a Muppet version of himself.
- Noble Demon: He isn't evil for the sake of being evil, and only does it for the prize money. He also has a code of honor which he abides by, and has shown rare glimpses of sympathy as he did with Heather, and will only go so far.
- Noble Male, Roguish Male: To Duncan's roguish. Played with as he is more villainous than Duncan.
- Nominal Hero: In "The Obsta-kill Course", he tries to take down Mal, but only to further his own agenda.
- Not in the Face!: When José and Alejandro fight each other in "Suckers Punched", they only exchange body blows, as it's in their family code to never hit the face of their opponent in a fight.
- Overly Long Tongue: In "Hawaiian Punch", when he decides to kiss his pineapple-dummy. No wonder Heather looked so freaked out when he kissed her.
- Pec Flex: In the confessional in "Chinese Fake-Out."
- Picky Eater: Shown as a weakness in "Chinese Fake-Out." He tries to use Courtney to get around it until he gets caught.
- Pragmatic Villainy: Alejandro repeatedly acts kindly towards and protects his teammates—not because he cares, but because he needs them alive... for now.
- Punny Name: Possibly. As pointed out on the WMG page, "Burromuerto" combined with the nickname "Al" might be a reference to a Spanish saying about not having glory when you die.
- Pyrrhic Victory: In the canon ending of World Tour.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni:
- Romantic False Lead: To Geoff/Bridgette, Tyler/Lindsay, Harold/Leshawna and Courtney/Duncan.
- Shirtless Scene: He lends his shirt to Bridgette in "Anything Yukon Do, I Can Do Better", and rips it off for no apparent reason at the start of the "Sweden Sour" challenge, much to Heather and Courtney's joy, and Duncan's confusion, though Sierra remains unaffected due to being Cody-sexual.
- Sickeningly Sweethearts: With Heather when they finally get together in the All-Stars finale.
- Silly Walk: He uses his hands for movement in All-Stars, that is until he gets voted off, in which point he drops the act, stands up, and walks to Heather, and he uses the immunity idol he stole from her, eliminating Heather in his place.
- Smug Snake
- Spanner in the Works: He is this to Mal when he creates a DVD of him committing evil acts and hides it in the hotel for someone to find (which Zoey eventually does).
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Aside from the usual suspects, he is one the most focused-on contestants in World Tour. A lot of this can be blamed on the fact that he's Heather's long awaited canonical love interest.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: Of Justin, except unlike the Brainless Beauty, Alejandro is actually smart.
- Tempting Fate: "I demand to get what I deserve!"
- Third-Person Person: On rare occasion, as in "Rapa Foey" he states the Condor is "two Alejandros long."
- Token Evil Teammate: On Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot.
- Unfortunate Name: His surname "Burromuerto" is Spanish for "dead donkey". Chris knows this and makes big bucks off this.
- Unwilling Roboticisation: He's trapped in the Drama Machine for a year.
- Villain Decay: All-Stars has him reduced from a puppeteer, chick magnet to Crazy Jealous Guy. Who spends the entire season trying to woo Heather.
- Villain Song: "This Is How We Will End It."
- Villain Protagonist: In "The Obsta-Kill Kourse" after finding about Mal, though he was arguably more of an Anti-Hero.
- Villainous Breakdown: He really doesn't like being called Al. It all comes to a head in the season three finale, where it's revealed his deep hatred for being called Al is related to the fact that his older brother bullies him. Of course, after finding this out, Cody uses it to torment him.
- Vocal Evolution: Thanks to his new voice actor in All-Stars.
- Weaksauce Weakness: His weak stomach when eating foods that are disgusting or unhealthy.
- Will They or Won't They?: With Heather. In the All-Stars season finale, they finally do, though they still retain their competitive natures.
- Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds: Despite the heinous acts he's committed in the past, nearing the end of All-Stars he has so much go wrong for him after doing little to deserve it. Such as being rejected by Heather, sent to Boney Island Twice, losing his boot, and having everyone turned against him. It becomes difficult to not feel sorry for him. Not to mention the fact that his brother's bullying has been implied to have had a huge effect on his self-esteem.
- Wounded Gazelle Gambit: In All-Stars, after being released from the robotic body, Alejandro's legs don't work properly at first. They eventually heal and regain their strength but he still pretends to be injured to make Heather feel guilty and to keep the other Villainous Vultures from seeing him as a threat.
"What's wrong with you people?! This is "Total Drama," not "Total Forgive and Forget"!"
Voiced by: Carla Collins
- Attention Whore: She often tries to shoehorn her way in the Aftermaths.
- Bad Boss: In "Aftermath Aftermayhem", we see some of her entourage. They are manacled to each other.
- Balloon Belly: She is revealed to secretly have one of these in "Aftermath Aftermayham".
- Bandage Mummy: Becomes this in "Hawaiian Style."
- Bestiality Is Depraved: In an All-Stars bonus clip where Lighting ends up in Paris after his Flush of Shame, Blaineley is seen enjoying a romantic cruise with Bruno, the bear Bridgette befriended in Siberia.
- Berserk Button: You better know who Blaineley Stacey Andrews O'Halloran is, she's fa-fa-famous, famous!
- Big Eater: Because of her diet she's had to avoid cake for years, so when she falls into a wedding cake during one of the "Niagara Brawls" challenges she's both horrified and ecstatic. Later she is seen eating a wedding cake bare handed in the confessional.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing
- Blondes Are Evil: Although it isn't certain whether she dyes or not. Geoff calls her a "nasty fake blonde schemer", which could be interpreted as her being a fake blonde or a fake and a blonde.
- Butt Monkey
- Cheaters Never Prosper: In "Chinese Fake Out".
- The Chew Toy: Geoff even uses that exact word to describe her, and for good reason.
- Distaff Counterpart: The female version of Chris.
- Do Not Call Me Paul: She dislikes being called Mildred.
- Drama Queen: She tries to act like one, but it comes off more as Large Ham.
- Embarrassing First Name: Mildred.
- Gasshole: She can fart and burp at the same time with enough force to shake her bloated stomach, the room and the camera to the point of breaking.
- Hartman Hips: Sings about her "Blainelicious" frame in her song Blainerific, though her real frame is anything but.
- Hot Scoop
- Humiliation Conga: After her elimination, she was pushed out of the plane before he could secure her parachute. She fell into a house roof first and was covered head to toe in bandages and wheeled around on a dolly. When she's on the next Aftermath show, she's laughed at by the peanut gallery because of her fall. Being the only Heather supporter (against her will at that), she was almost forced to do a challenge while in a full body-cast until Owen decided to take pity on her and aid her. Owen injures her even more, drops her out of the dolly a couple times, uses her as a surfboard and then accidentally drops her in the ocean. She's saved by Bruno the bear before she drowns, but is used as a literal chew toy once he reaches the shore.
- "I Am" Song: Blainerific.
- Jerkass: She rivals Chris himself, taking sadistic glee in tormenting Geoff and Bridgette.
- The Lad-ette: In the segment "Blaineley's Best Moments", we see that she is FAR from lady like.
- Laughably Evil: She announces an alliance proposal over the plane's loudspeaker and then gives a rapid fire disclaimer after it, and has the guts to use Chris' personal hot tub.
- My Nayme Is: "Blaine" is usually a surname but can be used as a given name. 'Blaineley' on the other hand is clearly supposed to sound and look ridiculous. And then we find out it isn't her real name.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: She is based off of Stacy Ann Ferguson. Or Fergie.
- Overly Long Name: Blaineley Stacey Andrews O'Halloran is her full name. Except it's actually Mildred.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Rivaled only by Chris as the biggest ego on the show. She sings a song about how awesome and famous (in her opinion) she is when she made her debut in the contest proper.
- Smug Snake: She has a very inflated image of herself but isn't in the same league as Heather or Alejandro when it comes to manipulation and ruthlessness.
- Still, she had some brilliance in Chinese Fake-Out when she easily manipulated Chef into doing her bidding.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Defied; her name and Josh's both appear behind them during the Celebrity Manhunt opening in the ''Action'' special. It didn't stop a ton of fans from getting confused about the spelling, though.
- Token Adult: Joined the World Tour competition for a short time. Whereas the other contestants are teenagers, Blaineley is explicitly an adult.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: All her later appearances compared to the special where she debuts.
- Victoria's Secret Compartment: Keeps hankies in her bra, as seen in "Niagara Brawls".
- The Villain Sucks Song: "Her Real Name Isn't Blaineley" from "Aftermath Aftermayhem."
- We Hardly Knew Ye: She became a contestant in World Tour, only to be eliminated, along with Courtney, in the next episode.
Sierra, The Obsessed Uber-fan
"Do you have any idea how many millions of fans there are out there? I've been watching, blogging, PVRing you since the first episode! I, I mean, we, have fan sites about each and every one of you. We know everything about you, and we are rooting for you! We know your eating habits, your hopes, your fears...YOUR DENTAL RECORDS!
Teams: Team Chris is Really, Really, Really, Really Hot, Team Amazon, Heroic Hamsters