This is a list of people and characters (chat users, stream characters, trolls, whatever) in Mike's streams.In need of non-RUC related tropes.
"Hey Hey Hey! It's me Mikennemonic!"
The man of the hour, Mikennemonic is a 30 something man from Texas who does streams on the weekend to entertain everyone. His streams bring up a lot of bizarre and unique people to watch the fun.+
Tropes Related to Mike...
- Artificial Limbs: A common interpretation is that due to Mikes avatar being of an electronic pianist hand is that one of his hands is a robot hand with a similar appearance.
- Badass Beard
- Badass Normal: He may be more "normal" compared to other chat regulars and stream characters but we're talking about the man who makes these streams here and is very badass.
- Borrowed Catchphrase: In one of the streams.Mike: Hey Glack, I said dicks! Dicks!
- Chivalrous Pervert: He may be a pervert at times and says intentional innuendos a lot but despite this, he qualifies as a nice person.
- Covert Pervert: Played for laughs.
- Determinator: Sometimes, he really gets into beating or 100%ing a game, and his efforts (hopefully) pay off in the end.
- Everyone Has Standards: As much cringe as Mike sees, gore and extreme obese is where he tends to draw the line.
- Fantastically Indifferent: Mike is very aloof and uncaring to even the most dangerous, otherworldly, silly, and/or bizarre situations.
- Fat Bastard: What he sees himself as sometimes.
- Genius Ditz: Despite his personality, he knows a lot about certain subjects.
- Genre Savvy: He has played many types of games like RPG Maker games(Mostly horror) that he correctly predicts what'll happen next most of the time.
- Good Is Not Nice: He may be a hero in all the games he plays but it doesn't stop him from doing insane actions and make silly remarks.
- Happily Married: Subverted since he's engaged and not yet married. He always talks about what life will be like with his wife when they are Happily Married in the future though.
- Heroic Self-Deprecation: Even when Mike becomes a hero in many games he plays, he falls under this.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He plays around with this trope for humor sake.
- Lazy Bum: He sees himself as this.
- The Leader: Is seen as this for obvious reasons.
- Leitmotif: The closest thing for a leitmotif to him is My Marie due to him using it a lot in his streams.
- Loser Protagonist: He sees himself as this.
- Memetic Badass: Obvious reasons why.
- Nice Guy: Despite how he acts, he is really this way.
- Nominal Hero: Usually is seen as a hero in stuff like games for silly reasons.
- Overused Running Gag: Lampshades and wonders about how long it'll take for people to get sick of his running gags in his streams.
- The Protagonist
- Rated M for Manly
- Satan: Mikes name and role in the Lisa RPG.
- Put On a Truck: Trucking gig has made him less available at home to stream, so it's no longer a regular occurrence.
- Self-Deprecation: He has plenty of not-so-positive things to say about himself.
- Seen It All: After a while on RPG Maker and DeviantArt, Mike feels like he's seen just about everything they have to offer and is desensitized by everything, for better or for worse.
- The Slacker: Usually describes himself as this.
- Took a Level in Badass: Usually when he makes a big comeback in a game that he got stuck on.
- Vulgar Humor: Mike is fond of this.
- Weirdness Magnet
BernOr rather calls herself "Bernkastel". In reality, she ain't the actual "Witch Of Miracles" but a chat regular who appeared during mid 2012. At first she had a small impact in the community but over time as she got more active, she was quickly noticed by Mike and was made the Butt Monkey for a while.
Tropes Related to Bern..
- All Witches Have Cats: She jokes around having her own cats, possibly referencing Umineko's Bern.
- Animal Motifs: To fit with her character, she is associated with cats too.
- Ax-Crazy: If her Postal streams are any indication, it seems she has a minor variant of this trope.
- Breakout Character: Was formerly a Butt Monkey but as time went on, she got a character named after her in a few games, a rivalry with Alan Beast, Mod status, and overall became one of the few chat regulars with a big presence in Mikes streams.
- Butt Monkey: Formerly, but that's died down. (There are trolls who show up, still latching onto her old butt monkey status, however).
- Canon Immigrant: Was a semi-known regular of the True Capitalist Radio community and even made the TCR wiki. Also came into the streams the same year as TCR ended.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Shifts between this and being Sane.
- Darker and Edgier: Sometimes suggests a "dark and gritty" Mike stream.
- Deuteragonist: Portrayed as this to people if they need a second non-character in any Mike work.
- Drinking Game: Is fond of these.
- The Lancer: Sharing this with Soviet Steve, Ambush Bug, and possibly Spot.
- Otaku: During her status as a butt monkey, people claimed she was an exaggerated version of this. It has since died down minus a few ignorant people and trolls.
- The Rival: To Alan Beast, Albert, and more recently, Krotchy the Ballsack Mascot.
- Sadist: Expresses some sadistic tendencys, especially when killing people in games.
- Sinister Scythe: Fanbase gives her sone.
- Troll: Experiences this, considering she was originally from the True Capitalist Radio community. Mike and the streams are usually the victims, with cringe worthy videos and painful games.
- Weapon of Choice: Much like the canon Bern, a Scythe.
- Witch Species: Seen as this due to her using Umineko's Bernkastel as an avatar and name for so long.
HatterThe main moderator of the Chat, Hatter displays sanity to the already batshit insane chat Mike attracts. She is level-headed, mature, and is known to ban or TO people who bother the chat or Mike without a second thought.
tropes related to Hatter..
- Authority Equals Asskicking: One of the best mods out there and she takes it seriously no matter whose stream it is.
- Challenging the Chief: Some users like Uiae tend to test her patience on getting modding and how far they can push it. It does not end well...
- Drop the Hammer: The banhammer, that is.
- Only Sane Man
- Supporting Leader: Seen as this due to her experience as a mod compared to other mods.
Soviet SteveFrom Denmark, Soviet Steve is a man who appeared in Mike's chat as "Istvant" but later as "The Soviet Steve". He is proud of his communist nature and despises capitalism and Christian Weston Chandler with a passion. He also makes sex puns.
Tropes related to Soviet Steve...
- All Men Are Perverts: His Sex puns.
- Ascended Fanon: Claims he took the name "Soviet Steve" when Mike began to call him that.
- Catch Phrase: "Oh I'll x her y if you know what I mean ;)". Or "Greetings Comrades".
- Chummy Commies: Despite being a communist, he is quite friendly to the chat.
- Dirty Communists: Averted. He's actually fair.
- Subverted, whenever he's playing up the Dirty Communist act for his shtick.
- Glorious Mother Russia: He's THE Soviet Steve, man.
- Identical Stranger: Has used Joseph Stalin as an avatar so much everyone seems him as a sillier version of Stalin.
- Leitmotif: The 1944 version of the USSR theme. He dislikes the most well known version of the theme.
- Weapon of Choice: The fanbase usually gives Steve a literal Hammer and Sickle for obvious reasons.
Ambush BugA chat user who also happens to be one of the non-Mike streamers. He was the first to set up a streaming schedule. His avatar is, well, obviously, Ambush Bug.
Tropes Related to Ambush Bug...
- Back from the Dead: His account was banned on Twitch for some time, but he managed to get it unbanned. (Doesn't mean he'll be using the site again after moving on to Hitbox)
- Brought Down to Normal: During one of Mikes streams, he ended up T Oing everyone to get them to sleep with Ambush Bug being one of them. It took a while until he got his moderator powers back.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Identical Stranger: Has commented on how people see how his real life self looks like Harry Potter and Tenchi.
- Kind Hearted Cat Lover: As of writing, he has three known cats: Scarface, Moppy, and newly born Chibi. He had more but they either ran away or died.
- Spin-Off: Despite Bern being one of the first people to stream after Mike, He's one of the more known Non-Mike streamers.
dicks. That is all.
Tropes related to Glack...
- Catch Phrase: dicks
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Cult: One devoted to cornpops.
- I Have Many Names: Was once called Bob and "Glacknnemoni Bob".
- The Musical: What happens when someone spams Mikes email up and one of the emails was the theme of DuckTales and replacing words to be stream relevant? MikeTales of course!. He also expressed desire to make other songs.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Cornpops. What else?
Crowley9A friend of Steve and Mikes and an L Per.
Tropes Related to Crowley...Old Friend: To Mike and Steve to the point where they guest starred in his own Let's Plays.
DefaultEverything/DefaultNameA user in the chat who, whenever has nothing to say, sends faces instead. :T (=ↀωↀ=)✧ :V :Y or whatever. Is also a non-Mike streamer; is the second to have set up a schedule.
Tropes related to Default...
- Catch Phrase: If the faces count as catch phrases, that is.
- Horned Humanoid: Commonly seen as this due to using Suika Ibuki As an avatar.
- The Voiceless: Rarely speaks when not streaming, preferring instead to pout to bump the chat or just as a general reaction. :T The face that says a thousand words.
PyrobladeA chat regular who is often associated with the Pyro from Team Fortress 2.
Tropes related to Pyroblade
Tropes related to Senior...
- Crosses the Line Twice: Some of the things he says at times.
VincentA quirky, young looking person who also goes by the username "Ruberbandman". Also known as "Mr. Safari".
Tropes related to Vincent
- Older Than They Look: Despite his young looking appearance, he says he's almost 17.
- Put on a Bus: Hasn't been seen regularly now.
- This is possibly due to the fact he's stuck using mobile, and is unable to watch the streams.
- Walking the Earth: If his last few posts on the Old forums are any indication. Unknown whether or not he really is wandering. He still posts on the new forums from time to time.
Bingo The ClownA happy traveling clown who can somehow traverse continents within a short span of time.
Tropes related to Bingo...
- Catch Phrase: "HONK!"
- The Cutie: Personality-wise, he's one of the most gentle chat regulars around. To some people though, they still get freaked out over him since he's a you know, clown.
- For Happiness: Bingos reason why he is going all around the world to make children happy.
- Nonironic Clown: He enjoys flying to several different continents and entertaining children and adults alike.
- Incorruptible Pure Pureness: He's very innocent.
- World Tour: He seems to travel around the world in a split second somehow, making children happy.
RedBearSmashes/RedBear773A Red Bear and a known lurker who is fond of trains and steam fuel. Also, he has a tree gun.
Tropes related to Redbear.
- Adaptional Dye Job: He is usually seen as his real life self(Bearded man in his late 20's-early 30's) or a literal Red Bear.
- Beary Friendly: He's a bear and one of the more friendlier people in the chat.
- Catch Phrase: *Lurk lurk* :R:R (insert bearface, which I don't have saved on my computer) RWR
- Gentle Giant: He's a big, fluffy, gentle, red bear.
- Rail Enthusiast: Likes trains.
- Running Gag: Redbear sometimes imitates other users by saying what they would normally say and change his color to the chat users coloring cheme.
- Train Job: His love for trains made him post train images.
- Weapon of Choice: His tree gun, what else?
Tropes related to Spiffy..
Garry From IbA chat user who used to roleplay as Garry from well... Ib. He is commonly seen as a pedophile.
Tropes related to Garry.
- Mistaken for Pedophile: A running gag.
- Put on a Bus: Is rarely seen anymore, citing college as one of his explanations when he did appear.
- The Rival: To an extent to Ambush Bug, who dislikes his presence.
OdyroAn Odyro. Comes from the land of the Odyros.
Tropes related to Odyro.
- Adaption Dye Job: Usually seen as a blue-haired anime girl, a living blue pepper, or Whatever this is.◊
- One-Gender Race: Odyros have only one gender, which is Odyro.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Green bell peppers.
SpotxspotA chat user and non-Mike streamer from Mexico who has a very fancy accent. Is the third to set up a schedule.
Tropes related to Spot.
- Gentleman and a Scholar
- Sophisticated as Hell: Commonly jokes about due to his fancy accent.
- Spin-Off: Another known non-Mike streamer who streams regularly.
Tropes related to Lizardman...
ReisenA sorta newcomer to the streams R Ping as Reisen Udongein Inaba from Touhou. Also she is fond of emoticons.
Tropes related to Reisen...
- A Day in the Limelight: In just a few days of being a newcomer to the streams, she got Mike's attention to the point of making "Raisin-Chans Adventures", a silly "Choose your own adventure" MS Paint game involving Reisen as a realistic rabbit. If you ever want to see one of ZUN's creations turn black as Mr. Popo by Mcdonalds promotion character turned YTMND meme, now is your chance!
- Butt Monkey: Just like her canon self, she is a butt monkey. Albeit less hateful than other butt monkeys in the stream. No matter where she goes, she can't catch a break.
- Emoticon: Not one message has one without it.
- Moon Rabbit
CocaineThe awesome badass magical flying dog of Japan who has a penchant for grabbing cakes, eating sweets, kicking ass, and saving lives. He is pretty much the mascot character of the streams.His "real" name is Cinnamoroll of Sanrio.
Tropes related to Cocaine...
- Badass Adorable: Look at him! He's adorable! Now watch him, watch him kick all sorts of ass!
- Cool Pet
- Cute Bruiser
- Ear Wings: He can fly with his ears, even in the actual games.
- In-Series Nickname: Despite his real name being "Cinamaroll", Mike ended up calling him "Cocaine" due to his fur color and it stuck since.
- Loyal Animal Companion: To Mike.
- Non-Human Sidekick: To Mike
- Precious Puppy:
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Even the likes of Mike himself can't help but daaw whenever he's around.
- Series Mascot: To the fanbase, he's more associated with Mikes streams than of Sanrio now.
- Tastes Like Diabetes
- Team Pet
- Undying Loyalty: To Mike.
The muscle bound disciple of Jesus Christ. Jebs has a wide variety of magic and physical strength that makes him very formidable. Jebidiah is also a wrestler and was once a prisoner in a jail, all of which caused a lot of death and hilarity with him around. He has literal god mode on.
Tropes related to Jebidiah...
- Back from the Dead: Whenever Jebidiah "dies" he mysteriously comes back to life a little while later, possibly due to his god powers from Jesus making him near immortal.
- Badass in a Nice Suit: When he's not fighting or teaching Christianity, he wears suspenders and glasses.
- The Big Guy
- Broken Streak: In the Mexican Wrestling circuit, Jebidiah was undefeatable. When he went up against his boss Dirk Switchoff, it was broken not by losing to a match but because he forgot about a microphone he grabbed in his hand which resulted in him getting disqualified. This only fueled his rivalry to Dirk and Dick Swagger.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: How every one of his fights turn out.
- The Big Guy
- Fireballs: One of his most common magic spells in The You Testament. Hasn't been seen since he went into wrestling and got arrested.
- Healing Factor: Jebidiah once lost him hand as punishment for sorcery yet he later grew it back a few seconds later.
- Holy Is Not Safe: Do not mess around with Jebidiah or else he'll beat you in the name of the Lord.
- Mary Sue: Played for laughs. He is a combination of a Jerk Sue, God-Mode Sue, and Parody Sue. Oh and if you call Jebidiah a Mary sue, he'll curbstomp you to the ground.
- Older Than They Look: Has been around since Biblical times, possibly due to him ascending after Jesus crucifying. Lampshaded when Mike comments how he listed "25" for his age in Wrestling Revolution despite everything else saying otherwise.
- Pals with Jesus: He was his disciple in The You Testament. Despite him being a jerk to Jesus at times and beating him up, he was still a loyal disciple to him and when Jesus got crucified, Jebs expressed his anger for that by attacking the Roman guards even more.
- Physical God
- Staff of Authority: Had one at the start of the You Testament but lost it and later transfigured a replacement. He used it to beat people up. He eventually lost it because someone stole it and has been missing since.
- World's Strongest Man: Is possibly one of the most powerful characters in the entire stream.
From Mutant League Football, McWhimple is the coach of the Sixty Whiners. His team is so bad that mcWhimple accepted and even expects to lose all the time in his team considering it's the worst team in Mutant League. He is also very pessimistic and is abused by his wife.
Tropes related to McWhimple...
- Ambiguous Species: What is he even supposed to be?
- The Chew Toy: Him and his team in the Mutant League
- Domestic Abuser: Actually, more like the Domestic Abusee, by his angry wife.
- Eyes Always Shut: Seems to be the case given how he looks in Mutant League..
- Eye Pop: ...But when he gets angry or really into a game his eyes bulge out, bloodshot.
- Failure Is the Only Option: What he expects in his football team.
- Fail O Sucky Name
- The Cynic
- The Eeyore: Losing many games with an abusive wife will do this to someone.
- This Loser Is You: A fate he has since accepted. Played for laughs
- Took a Level in Badass: Him and his team blew out every one of their opponents with the help o- Oh wait nevermind Mike deemed it non-canon.
Crystals1986/DamianA brony DeviantArt user who caught Mike's eye. He has a fascination of crystals, hand growth, hospitals, and his best friend Roger. Some of this disturbs Mike but after a while, he found it interesting.
Tropes related to Crystals...
- Bile Fascination
- Noodle People
- Put on a Bus: Hasn't been seen since December 2013.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: It was joked about that he might have died and that explains his dissapearance. Turns out it was his best friend Roger who died... yeah...
Fat SwordsmanLike his name suggests, Fat Swordsman is a morbidly obese swordsman who has his own Youtube channel. Also called Bbilly K or Will Keith, he has been known to destroy water bottles and other stuff with a variety of weapons, mainly swords like his name suggests. He tends to yell at his cameraman.
Tropes related to Fat Swordsman..
- Katanas Are Just Better: Doesn't restrict him from using other weapons though.
- Leitmotif: Guile's theme.
- Instant Awesome, Just Add Ninja
- Master Swordsman
PasquallyAn Italian Chuck E. Cheese character. Reminder: Pasqually's pizza is best pizza. Despite his Italian heritage, he is still a proud American.
Tropes related to Pasqually
- American Dream: Despite being Italian, he wants to live the American Dream if him singing American related songs are any indication.
- Big Head Mode: Seen as this after Mike watched a Training video with him in it.
- Gratuitous Italian
- Supreme Chef
- Team Chef
A black boxer from Evander Holyfield's Real Deal Boxing, who is also Bern's most fearsome rival, after an incident over an anime DVD.
Tropes related to Alan Beast...
- Angry Black Man
- Boxing Battler
- Hair-Trigger Temper
- Scary Black Man: Especially when Bern is around. Still displays this even when she ain't around.
- Red Boxing Gloves: Literally.
- The Rival: To Bern.
- * Took a Level in Badass: During the first Evander Holyfield stream, Bern can beat Alan Beast easily. However later on, Alan went up a few ranks with higher stats than before and pummeled Bern in just a few seconds which shocked even Mike. Many "Holy Shits" were made that day.
- The Berserker: Is often very, very angry.
LA BeastThe second "beast" in Mikes streams, LA Beast is a competitive food eater who is known to challenge himself with eating odd, disgusting, and dangerous foods as well as do stupid stunts all in the name of being competitive.
Tropes related to LA Beast...
- Big Eater: Well he is a competitive food eater after all.
- Butt Monkey
- The Chew Toy
- Dumb Jock: Looks and acts like one.
- Dumb Is Good: He may not be the brightest bulb on the tree, but he's a pretty okay dude, especially if you take him cheering Bern up on Twitter into consideration.
- Glass Cannon: He is very injury prone yet he still goes on.
- Extreme Omnivore
- The Klutz
- Lovable Jock
- Spirited Competitor
- Too Dumb to Live: His challenges make people question his intelligence.
- Vomit Chain Reaction: Expect this in some of his food challenges.
PrinniesThe Netherworld Prinnies from Disgaea have been prominent in Mikes streams ever since he streamed Prinny 2.
Tropes related to Prinnies...
- Butt Monkeys: They maintain this status from their original series.
HUNKA supposed gimp Bern owns. Appeared in some of her "Dewdiepie" Fanfictions.
Tropes related to HUNK...
- Hell-Bent for Leather
- Sex Slave: Possibly?
- The Unintelligible: : In Berns fanfics he only goes "MMM!" to speak.
Tropes related to Rascal...
- '90sHair: Has this if you look closely.
- Arch-Enemy: Along with Alan Beast to Bern.
- Pint-Sized Kid
- Totally Radical: When Mike streamed Rascal, this is how he saw the kid as.
Dick SwaggerA wrestler in Wrestling Revolution who works for Lucha Libre Wrestling. Dick Swagger quickly became Jebidiah's rival during his wrestling career due to his overconfidence and huge ego.
Tropes related to Dick Swagger
- The Rival: To Jebidiah.
- Small Name, Big Ego
- Underdogs Never Lose: Averted because his HUGE ego and him picking fights with Jebidiah has given him a huge losing streak and many injuries.
Adolfo MateoYour friend. From Argentine.
Tropes related to Adolfo...
- Broken Record: A rare case in Youtube format. 90% of his videos are of him smoking and mumbling.
- Also applies to his comments, which are always something along the lines of "Thank you, my friend. The friend, of Argentine." Yes... he even says this towards insults.
- Random Smoking Scene: His shtick.
Tropes related to the Centaur...
- One-Hit Wonder: Despite not being seen again, his video left a bit of an impact.
- Interspecies Romance: Emerged from a video about women wanting to do Centaurs.
PepsimanA superhero who runs to people aids...to give them pepsi.
Tropes related to Pepsiman...
- Product As Superhero: A literal case.
- Early-Bird Cameo: Bern streamed Pepsiman before Mike.
- Super Speed: Rushes to help people in need... of pepsi.
Tropes related to DSP...
David BowieOne of the many stream characters who didn't appear in Mikes streams.
Tropes related to Bowie.
- Canon Foreigner: Has become a staple to the stream community in general due to Ambush Bug, not Mike.
Moon ManA racist ex-Mcdonalds star from Mac Tonight. Kay Kay Kay.
Tropes related to Moon Man...
GeneralSome random bored people decide to make accounts to either flame or otherwise say really weird or nasty things; most of their comments in the chat are tl'dr.
Tropes related to Trolls in general
- Acceptable Targets: Will usually target Bern.
- All Anime Is Naughty Tentacles: The opinion that all of the no-name trolls share.
- Atrocious Alias: Often have very dumb names. (e.g. Boilingboilonboiler, Klimklam)
- Faceless Goons: With the exception of a few who made themselves rather memorable, this is what they're all like.
KezSome guy who threatens to kill Bern for liking Watch Dogs. Most of his messages consist of "FUCK YOU DEVIL DOGS YOU MUST DIE AND GET RAPED FOR LIKING DEVIL DOGS!!!" except much longer.
Tropes related to Kez
- Berserk Button: Come on, guess.
- Speak of the Devil: Go ahead, just say "Watch Dogs" in the chat and there's a good chance he'll appear to scream at everyone again.
- Running Gag: See Speak of the Devil
GorillzSome guy who believes he is the messiah of gaming and wants to change everyone's gaming habits/tastes to "save the industry"
Tropes related to Gorillz
- No True Scotsman: Does this a lot to justify attacking peoples tastes in video games.
- Put on a Bus: Hasn't been seen since Christmas 2013 (approximately).
Mr. JizzA conspiracy theorist who believes everyone is a lizard man who are trying to take over the world or something like that
Tropes related to Mr. Jizz
- Conspiracy Theorist: His shtick.
- Put on a Bus: Hasn't been seen for a while.
- Re-appeared recently in the January 30 stream.
Zuzzy ValosUnlike the other trolls, Zuzzy doesn't threaten or insult Bern. Instead he exhibits a very creepy crush on her and talks about how much he loves "Kangaroo ass."
Tropes related to Zuzzy
Radioactive Uber Clan
GeneralThe most infamous (and pretty much the predecessor to the other) troll(s), which started with a user named Fat_albert1 acting like a jackass and getting banned for it.A large group of Anonymous-esque Internet trolls( Most likely just one troll with multiple alts though. who try and derail the stream because they believe everyone is a "Demon" and must be purged. They seem to be a bunch of bizarro versions of popular cartoon characters like Felix The Cat, Popeye the Sailorman, Alf, Garfield, and the Noid.
Tropes related to every RUC member
- 0% Approval Rating: Rivals Christian Weston Chandler, Bubsy The Bobcat, a certain Swede, and Dark Syde Phil in hatred and infamy in the streams.
- Funnily enough Mike seems fairly friendly to the RUC whenever they show up.
- Adaptational Heroism: A few members in their clan are villains in their original material. They get portrayed with the same goody goody hero traits as every other member.
- A Nazi by Any Other Name: Normally you don't stoop to invoking Godwin's Law, but seriously, the RUC really does exhibit some creepily Nazi-like traits.
- Believing Their Own Lies: Their jackassery has somehow turned them insane enough to start believing their own lies on their wiki.
- Berserk Button: Calling them nazis, being friends with Mike, Accusing them of Literal Shit-eating, and even slightly criticizing or pointing out small things will drive them in a berserk rage.
- Also, liking things they don't like (e.g. Liking Gurren Lagann or Neon Genesis Evangelion will drive Jabberjaw into a rage)
- Better Than Canon: Due to how the RUC's wiki is, Mikes fans have began making their own canon for the RUC which portrays them as the exact opposite as they claim to be and is more accepted than the RUC's own Wiki.
- Black and White Insanity: Seems to portray everyone in the streams as evil demons with no redeeming features.
- Blatant Lies: So many it's hard to count. Either that or they're all delusional. Or both.
- Most of Jabberjaw's answers on his ask.fm is this.
- Can't Take Criticism: Criticize them on their wiki? Prepare to have your comment edited into something pro-RUC.
- Also, Jabberjaw on his ask.fm, he'll either scream, call you names, or say something like "WE'RE PERFECT!!!!!!" or maybe even all three if you criticize him.
- Catch Phrase: #MAKEBELIEVE, #FEAROURPOWER, #BUYOURPRODUCTS, basically anything with a hash-tag and a phrase after it. #MAKEBABIES
- Cannot Tell Fiction from Reality
- Cliché Storm: Their wiki, it needs no explanation other than that.
- Commie Nazis: Their accusations of Mike and co. amount to this; they combine some of the most depraved and horrible things to describe everyone. (e.g. rape, eating organs, terrorists, usually all combined)
- In a bit of a more literal case, they seem to believe Steve is working to revive Hitler and the Third Reich, because Communists totally love the Nazis right? Hahahahahahaha no. If you couldn't tell already, Steve kinda hates Hitler.
- Demonization: Their wiki runs on this. Everyone who follows or is friends with Mike (and occasionally completely unrelated people) are portrayed as monsters who worship Satan, eats organs, rape children, hold fight pits for prostitutes, and other bullshit claims.
- Likes to claim it's Mike's followers who do this to them, even though it's less Demonization and more Accentuating The Negative. (IE, exaggerating their negative traits instead of pulling shit out of their asses)
- Designated Hero: In-Universe example, they seem to think of themselves as goody goody heroes, especially on their wiki and youtube videos. This is despite some of the nasty and rather disturbing and downright Jerk Ass things they say or do at many times, and they're even portrayed as heroic acts!
- A great example would be this page on their wiki. According to it, Popeye broke a peace treaty and slaughtered the so-called Umbrella demons and imprisoned all supporters of the treaty. Why? Well, according to the wiki, it's because he knew that Umbrella People, like all other demons can not be good beings. Oh, and there was also the fact that Popeye slaughtered Roscow's family and forced him to kill his own son. OUR HERO EVERYBODY!
- Determinator: Are rather persistent on promoting themselves and trying to kill Mike. They see themselves as a heroic variant despite the fact that their crusade mostly just stems from their hate of Bern.
- Early Installment Weirdness: Started off as some sort of troll group who touted themselves as "elite internet pwners" who do nothing but threaten Mike and take credit for stream issues. They then evolved (or devolved) into the Knight Templar Ax-Crazy Man Children we all know today.
- Everyone Has Standards: Averted. If they have any kind of standards, it's very miniscule and/or near impossible to notice.
- General Failure: Every member.
- Guilt By Association Gag: They see everyone under Mike as a "Demon", regardless if they bothered the RUC or not.
- Harmless Villain: Is commonly seen as this due to how little they tried to disrupt the streams. It is commonly joked about how they may end up pulling a Not-So-Harmless Villain shtick only for it to backfire and bring them back to their "Harmless villain" status at the last minute.
- He Who Fights Monsters: Pretty much this, their insistence on wiping out "demons" (or rather, just people they accuse of being demons with zero evidence to back it up) makes them look like Jerkasses harassing people minding their own business and coming up with excuses to do so.
- Hypocrites: Claims anything remotely negative written about them to be "Demon Propaganda." Demonizes everyone in the streams with over-the-top and exaggerated accusations on their wiki, games, videos, and any other shit they put their grubby fingers on. (Ex: "Son and Husband," "Eats Organs")
- Ineffectual Sympathetic Villain: Subverted, they're ineffectual, but they're not sympathetic at all, due to their jackass and borderline insane behavior. You get a LAUGH at their failures instead of feeling sympathy.
- Irrational Hatred: Their hatred to Mike and in general, the streams stem from Albert getting banned. Even in their own "lore", their hatred to Mike and "demons" stem from minor things hugely exaggerated to inhuman levels.
- It's All About Me: Naming places and food after themselves? Check. Creating holidays and events based off of themselves? Check. Creating merchandise based off of themselves? Check check check. So many checks I swear, this isn't even the half of it.
- Jerk Ass: Every. Last. Member.
- Knight Templar: A twisted example, even by this tropes standards.
- Laughably Evil: A bunch of cartoon characters in an Anonymous like group try to disrupt streams and make propaganda on their own wiki to demonize everyone, yet their intentions are near Nazi-like and they fall into name calling and screaming at times. How is this not pathetic and laughable?
- Leitmotif: Their National Anthem which despite their constant claims that it's heroic, sounds more like the cartoon group equivalent of The Imperial March.
- Also, they claim their theme was composed by their "100's of RUC composers," when in reality they just stole it from someone on youtube. (When this was pointed out to them, they claimed that he was the one who stole THEIR theme, even though the upload dates say otherwise.)
- Man Children
- Moral Myopia
- No Indoor Voice: Most of their members often scream, swear, and call people names whenever something upsets or criticizes them even a little.
- Propaganda Machine: Their wiki, ran by Jabberjaw.
- Poe's Law: Probably a joke or act intended to liven up the streams by providing villains, who knows.
- Quirky Mini Boss Squad: Acts like it.
- Goldfish Poop Gang: They often pop up in the stream chat to threaten everyone only to get perma'd the next second.
- Obliviously Evil: Despite all the horrible actions they do and all the literal demonization they do, they still see themselves as heroes and seem to wonder why people hate them to the point of calling them Nazis.
- Unknown Rival: Not exactly unknown, but the most Mike talks about the RUC is surprise that Albert or other RUC members are still going at it and at times he acts like he doesn't mind their presence.
- Fantastic Racism: This to demons (or at least anyone they claim to be demons). Also seem to be this way towards Asians, considering the first "villain" they ever "fought" was a racist Japanese caricature from a banned Popeye cartoon, and one point made a petition to ban anime and other Japanese products (It failed, obviously). They keep denying their own racism though.
- Rape Is a Special Kind of Evil: Accuses Mike and his followers of rape, constantly. Also claims rape causes both the rapist and the victim to turn into demons. Named one of their operations to kill Mike "Heroic Rape".
- The Fundamentalists: PRETTY MUCH.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: If you've grown up on the likes of Popeye, Felix the cat, or other cartoons expect this to be your first reaction. You know something is wrong when a normally kind fictional character like Popeye Does violent stuff you'd never think he'd do.
- Trope Overdosed: Look at how many tropes they have listed for them compared to everyone else on this page. Can't help that there are so many tropes that describes them perfectly.
- Take Over the World: Yes, that's right, according to their wiki and ask.fm, the RUC wants to create a One World Government to spread "love, peace, and justice."
- The Wiki Rule: They just had to do it.
AlbertOne of the most notorious members of the clan. At first he started out as a Fat Albert roleplayer with a few jackass slippages here and there but over time he grew obsessive over wanting Bern banned and/or dead and was eventually banned. He tried to disrupt the streams himself but now he got the entire RUC with him and even then, it still ain't working.
Tropes related to Albert...
- Arch-Enemy: Seen as this to Bern due to his hostility to her and being one of the biggest reasons for the RUC to go after the streams.
- Big Fun: Averted. It's only what the RUC wiki says he is, it's complete bullshit though.
- The Bully: Subverted since he tried to be this but wound up being the target instead.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Expect this from Albert.
- Fat Bastard: Self explanatory
- Joke Character: A very common interpretation of Albert, even when compared to other RUC members.
- Psychopathic Manchild
- Stalker Without a Crush: As the Stalker, to Mike and Bern and sometimes other people.
- The Starscream: Early interpretations of Albert was of this to Popeye. It has since died down though.
PopeyeThe supposed leader of the clan
Tropes related to Popeye
- Adolf Hitlarious: Obvious Nazi pun aside on the trope name, no matter how he is seen, he is seen like this.
- Big Bad: Not very threatening, but still the leader nonetheless.
- He Who Fights Monsters: Obsessed with killing demons to the point that you can see some characteristically un-heroic things written about him on the RUC's wiki that are written as heroic.
- Warhawk: Despite the RUC wiki claiming that he's in favor of peace, there are many instances of him choosing war over peace. (RUCivil War and Roscow pages, for example)
- Would Hurt a Child: Well, more like "would force someone to kill their own baby son," according to the RUC's wiki article on Roscow.
Felix The CatThe clan's top "hitman."
Tropes related to Felix
- Cats Have Nine Lives: He had Nine lives, like a typical cat. However he lost one by getting hit by a train and he blames Ambush Bug for it.
- Stealing The Credit: He's never really assassinated anyone, and usually takes credit for someone's death he was not involved in. (Example would be him taking credit for Jew Wario's suicide.)
JabberjawThe clan's youngest member
Tropes related to Jabberjaw
- Berserk Button: Well, essentially anything could be a Berserk Button for the RUC, but Jabberjaw and Shoes is the most notable.
- Fan Hater: In-universe. Quoted from his ask.fm: "Gurren Lagann is for people with no taste!" That is all.
- Immediate Self-Contradiction: Some examples on his ask.fm.
- Lame Excuse: His reasons for the RUC not attacking the streams recently? "WE ARE PLOTTING!!!"
- Insane Troll Logic: Applies to the whole RUC, but thanks to his ask.fm, Jabberjaw's the most prominent of this. Claims he's a vegan and won't eat seafood because sea creatures don't eat each other. A couple weeks later, he fantasizes about eating seals. When asked about his claims about being a vegan, he responded with "Seals are seafood so they don't count." RUConsistency folks.
- Narcissist: Textbook definition.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Oh man, his ego is gigantic, and when someone called him out on it on his ask.fm, he backpedaled and tried to make himself look humble to save face, even contradicting his earlier answers in the process.
- What an Idiot: He gloated about paying for a proxy to spy on the forums when proxies are usually free.
JafarThe "strategist" for the clan and Popeye's best friend. Ironic how the RUC sees him as a hero despite him being the villain from Aladdin.
Tropes related to Jafar
- Adaptational Heroism: He's the villain from Aladdin and the RUC portrays him as yet another paragon of love and goodness.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.