open/close all folders
Sion Eltnam Atlasia
Sion Eltnam Atlasia
Voiced by: Rio Natsuki (JP - Melty Blood, Carnival Phantasm), Satomi Akesaka (JP - Under Night In-Birth, as "Eltnum")
- Alchemy Is Magic: "Mental" Alchemy, where the lineage is constantly upgrading their bloodline to have higher cognitive abilities. Traditional alchemists also exist.
- Alternate Continuity: Within Melty Blood itself, one can play as "V. Sion/Sion Tatari" and "Normal Sion." Unlike other Evil Counterparts who are just Tatari Nightmares, Vampire Sion is an Alternate Continuity where she succumbs to the bloodlust. Compare "Evil Ryu" from Street Fighter.
- Awesomeness by Analysis: Alchemists of Atlas are even capable of predicting the future because of this. It's basically a form of Laplace's Demon.
- Ax-Crazy: Kinda. Since Re-Act, Vampire Sion picks up her parent vampire's habit of shouting Katto during battle. It's not as extreme as his case, but hey, she still has to grow into the role...
- Berserk Button: Implying that she has been careless annoys her.
- The Chessmaster: Her forte.
- Curtains Match the Window
- Defeat Means Friendship: With Akiha.
- Defrosting Ice Queen: Courtesy of Shiki. she goes from The Stoic to Shrinking Violet in his presence.
- Dirty Mind-Reading: At one point in manga Shiki politely, with friendly smile asks her what he is thinking right now. After few seconds she blushes red as tomato, and angrily lashes out and hits him. Sadly, readers weren't told what was he thinking, or was Sion in it.
- Guest Fighter: In Under Night In Birth under the name Elthum. She appears as a hidden boss character.
- Handguns: Sion is the only Melty Blood character to carry a ballistic gun. She will run out of bullets and need to reload if you use it too much.
- Hidden Buxom: She´s actually an E cup, although it´s not very visible.
- Hyper Awareness: Sion can "overclock her brain" through her techniques and predict probable future outcomes using math and magic.
- Magi Babble
- Magic A Is Magic A
- Meaningful Name: In Japanese, her name is pronounced shion. That's the name of a flower associated with memories. Sion can read and manipulate memories using her Etherlite.
- Meta Guy: In the english-translated Under Night In Birth, Eltum runs with it, often commenting on Melty Blood.
- Odd Friendship: With Satsuki, Roa, White Len and Len — the "Back Alley Alliance!" Also with Akiha, once she reveals that she has a method to control Shiki.
- Sion tends to have a lot of these. She was also good friends with Riesbyfe Stridberg. Ordinarily, mages and the Church aren't on good terms.
- Only Sane Girl: At times. Just... watch Satsuki's ending in Actress Again!
- People Puppets: A use of Etherlite.
- Pinball Projectile: Half-Moon-Sion can do this. While it's acceptable that the bullets may ricochet when shooting at the ground if one stretches their suspension of disbelief for a bit, one can only wonder how the bullets ricochet on the top of the screen.
- Purple Eyes
- Psychic Link: Etherlite is also capable of doing this. Sion's family are literally nicknamed "spiritual hackers" because of this.
- Rapunzel Hair: Although it's braided up most of the time, its quite obvious her hair is really, really long if her winpose is any indication.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: In Vampire Mode.
- Resist the Beast: Several of V. Sion's pre-fight quotes are pained pleas for the opponent to run away.
- Significant Anagram: Her family name of 'Eltnam' can be rearranged to form the word 'Mental', which is the school of Alchemy she practices.
- Split Personality: A really unique twist on this. She has multiple "rooms of thought" while most people have one, so she thinks of up to at least seven subjects at a time. It's the same personality, but it's thinking about seven different things at once with the same focus.
- Spock Speak: Goes into this on occasion.
- The Stoic
- Not So Stoic: Shiki you womanizer... In her winquote against Shiki, Sion comments that she had to fight because he distracted her from her calculations, but it wasn't his Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, it was... just him.
- She also very nearly breaks down when she realizes that her best friend has been brought Back from the Dead... And is stuck serving the villain.
- Not So Stoic: Shiki you womanizer... In her winquote against Shiki, Sion comments that she had to fight because he distracted her from her calculations, but it wasn't his Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, it was... just him.
- Super OCD: The notion that something might be "random" irritates her incredibly.
- Teen Genius: Thanks to her ability to make millions of calculations in a fraction of second.
In one of her Act Cadenza winquotes, Sion comments that "Hand-to-hand combat isn't so bad. When I return I may add it to my curriculum", suggesting that she didn't receive any formal training, but thanks to her ability, she's perfectly capable of incorporating close combat whenever necessary.
- Transplant: Bordering on expy, "Eltnum" appears in Under Night In-Birth with the same background as Sion.
- It's notable that all of 'Eltnum's' sprites were made for Melty Blood HD, but since French Bread isn't allowed to make that until the Tsukihime Remake comes out...
- Tsundere: A more subdued example of a Type A, but she shows the associated traits, especially in her ending for Re-ACT.
- Vampire Refugee
- Whip It Good: Her Etherlite in Melty Blood's gameplay.
- You Gotta Have Light Purple Hair
- Zettai Ryouiki: Yes! Really! It rivals Rin's.
Voiced by: Miwa Kouzuki (JP)
- "I don't care for whatever plans you have for humanity, just give Onii-chan back!"
- Anime Chinese Girl: She has the clothes and knows martial arts, but she's not actually Chinese.
- Clap Your Hands If You Believe: In one of the stranger original arcs in Melty Blood, the Tatari tried to focus on Miyako's fears. But something was radically different about her "pure heart" and instead of a temporary materialization, the "Influence of the Tatari" gave her Arcade-style KungFu. Her first impression of Kohaku was "Mad Scientist/Witch."
- Cute Bruiser
- Future Badass: Significantly stronger in Hana No Miyako, to the point of being able to replicate Berserk Li Shuwen's Noble Phantasm.
- Genki Girl
- Green Eyes
- Hair Decorations
- Little Miss Badass
- Sheathe Your Sword: Expels Tatari in the Melty Blood Act 2 Manga by getting more upset that Shiki starts to fight back (and hits her lightly) and runs away crying instead of escalating the fight.
- Shout-Out: The style of Kung Fu that she uses is from The King of Fighters games which is another indicator of the "fictional" origin of them. Fans have run with this, drawing pictures of her posing with The King of Fighters cast.
- Token Mini-Moe: While Len is Really 700 Years Old and has significance to the plot, Miyako seems to exist to provide a genuine young girl to the cast.
- Uh-Oh Eyes: Averted. Possibly the only person who doesn't have Glowing Eyes of Doom, except possibly Hisui and Kohaku. Interestingly, she also avoids the Anti-Demon (Occult Blue Eyes or Gray Eyes) or Demon (Red Eyes, Take Warning, Supernatural Gold Eyes) paradigm.
- Unexpected Character: Shiki mentions maybe once in Tsukihime that the Arima family had a little girl, but gave zero details. Then Miyako appears as a full-fledged character with insane fighting abilities.
Red Arcueid (Warcueid)
Voiced by: Ryoka Yuzuki (JP)
- Ax-Crazy: She is the manifestation of Arcueid's suppressed bloodlust, and thus delights in violence.
- Colony Drop: Her Arc Drive, Blut die Schwester, drops a blood-colored moon onto her opponent.
- Enemy Without: She is is Arcueid's bloodlust manifested into physical form.
- Evil Laugh: Pull off her Last Arc and treat yourself to a magnificent example of this.
- Eviler Than Thou: Averted. Red Arc claims Arc is worse than she is.Red Arcueid: You're quite the monster, Arcueid. Compared to you, I'm just a small fry!
- Faux Affably Evil: When she first runs into other characters, she can seem down right charismatic. Her lack of Aruceid's air-headed qualities can be a dead-giveaway to characters like Ciel who are just looking for a reason to attack Arcueid. And it doesn't take much to get Red Arcueid to snap straight into her crazy laughter anyway. Usually the others don't even get to point out that the jig is up after she makes fun of them and she just starts laughing at things she said herself and at them.
- For the Evulz: Rather than go straight to killing Arcueid and cementing her existence, Red Arcueid decides to take her time and mosey across the city, having fun and messing with whomever she happens across on the way.
- I Shall Taunt You: Definitely has some fun with pointing out how lame she and Arcueid think those they don't like are, such as Ciel.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: She has red sclera and Supernatural Gold Eyes, giving her an even more menacing appearance.
- Villain Flash Step Spam: She can keep up with someone running for their life by simply walking after them like Arcueid, or even running, if she's so inclined, but she's extremely fond of this.
Cat-Arcueid (Neco-Arc, or just Neco)
Voiced by: Ryoka Yuzuki (JP)Neko-Arc was originally nothing more than a chibified Arcueid that would appear to harass Ciel in the Tsukihime hint corner Teach Me Ciel-Sensei. This trend continued into Kagetsu Tohya, but in Melty Blood she became a fully fledged character. As you can probably guess from her appearance and origins, she is not the most serious character around. In Carnival Phantasm, she is the owner and main bartender of the Ahnenerbe Cafe.
- Beam Spam: Entirely possible for a player who's got fast-ass thumbs.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Her Last Arc summons Nasu himself and crushes her opponent with his giant mushroom avatar.
- This is pretty much the entire reason she exists. As mentioned below, she started as Ciel's foil in the "Teach Me Ciel-Sensei" scenes, which directly addressed the player and had characters commenting on events happening in the game.
- Guest Fighter: In Fate/tiger colosseum.
- Joke Character
- Rule of Cute
- Super-Deformed: Sort of jarring next to the rest of the cast, but hey, it's cute.
- Verbal Tic: Occasionyaally combined with Incredibly Lame Pun, nyaa.
Cat-Arcueid Chaos (Neco-Arc Chaos)
Voiced by: Joji NakataSimilar to Neco-Arc, he is a parody of Nrvnqsr "Nero" Chaos, and possibly Joji Nakata for that matter. He wants to be an actor, but never seems to be able to make it.
Voiced by: Miyu Matsuki (JP)Mecha Hisui is a robotic version of Hisui created by Kohaku, most likely while under the influence of Wallachia. Her duty seems to be to guard the Tohno Mansion from intruders, of which there are a large amount. It's revealed that Kohaku had built an entire factory that mass produces these units.
- BFS: Big Effing Chainsaw, therefore...
- Chainsaw Good
- Expy: A robotic version of one of the main characters of a fighting game originally released in 2002, that has since recieved a truckload of updates. Now who are we talking about, Mecha-Hisui or Robo-Ky?
- Insistent Terminology: Kohaku is addressed by Mecha-Hisui as either 'Doctor' or 'Doctor Kohaku'. (And 'Nee-san'.)
- Magic-Powered Pseudoscience: What exactly Mecha-Hisui is made of isn't quite known but she was created "under the Tatari's Influence." It is highly unlikely that Kohaku, no matter how twistedly smart she is, knows traditional electronics, programming, and robotics to the degree necessary.
- In the pre-battle dialogue with Aoko, Aoko refers to Mecha-Hisui as a magic doll.
- Mid Boss
- Overly Long Name: Pleasant Type Latent City Subjugation Weapon Hisui.
- Robo Speak: Used in general for Calling Your Attacks. Also, will call out: "Nee-san... Nee-san..." if beaten by Kohaku.
- Shout-Out: Mecha Hisui's chainsaw is the Chainsawd weapon from Phantasy Star Online along with her aerial laser bazooka.
- Super-Powered Robot Meter Maids: Seriously, are missiles, lasers, and a chainsaw really necessary for a "Pleasant Type" robot? Of course, she was designed by Kohaku...
- Don't forget the jetpack.
- Take Over the World: She (and the other mass produced Mech-Hisuis) try to do this at the end of her arcade mode in Act Cadenza. Whether or not they succeed no one knows.
Voiced by: Akeno Watanabe (JP)Riesbyfe was a Church Knight and a close friend of Sion before dying at the hands of the Night of Wallachia in the incident that infected Sion with vampirism. However, her soul remained alive and intact within the TATARI as data, due to the True Apocrypha's protection. Sion was able to steal this data from Wallachia during their fight, prior to his death at Shiki's hands. Dust of Osiris used that same information, alongside the Aqua Vitae, to resurrect Riesbyfe. Despite having been recreated through the TATARI, Riesbyfe was completely alive and completely human. After Osiris' defeat, Sion stole Osris' program and maintained Ries' existence herself, at the expense of two Thought Partitions. Riesbyfe's playable story arc takes place in the Vampire Sion timeline; although she is present in the "main" Sion timeline as well.
- The Ageless: Somewhat implied when she remarks that the wielder of the True Apocrypha "could live a lifetime and never show it."
- As Long as It Sounds Foreign: Stridberg is an actual Swedish surname. Riesbyfe is not a name or even word in any language.
- Back from the Dead: Utilizing the TATARI and the Aqua Vitae created from her Philosophers Stones, Dust of Osiris resurrected Riesbyfe as a living, breathing human being, although she still requires a mana flow like a familiar would.
- Bodyguard Crush; Pretty heavily implied to have one on Sion.
- Covert Pervert: Focuses quite a bit on Sion's figure during the gratuitous bath scene in Melty Blood X. There's even hearts at the end of each sentence.
- Church Militant
- Downer Ending: Her playable story ends in one. Having taken place during the Sion TATARI continuity, Riesbyfe is forced to take her down. In the end, Riesbyfe defeats Dust of Osiris, the person who resurrected her. Osiris tells her how she instigated the new TATARI in order to save her. After a heartfelt talk between the two of them, the two die together as TATARI collapses.
- Expy: Her existence is very similar to the Servants of Fate/stay night. She's a living TATARI created from the previous Tatari's perfect information of her after Zepia ate her.
- In the manga, she even boasts that she is Sion's Shield; a similar oath to the one that Saber made.
- Honor Before Reason: Her reason for serving the Dust of Osiris despite not being under her control.
- Knight in Shining Armor
- Mindlink Mates: Once Sion downloads her into two partitions of her mind to maintain her existence; they both can hear each other's thoughts and there's even some information bleed, like Riesbyfe using software terms.
- My Master, Right or Wrong: Holds fast to this with regards to the Dust of Osiris, except in her own storyline.Riesbyfe: Slow down, Ultimate One. Although it is temporary, she is my master. As a knight, I cannot simply let this matter go.Archetype Earth: Hm? There was some worthless object over there, so I kicked it away. Would you happen to be that object's toy? But, a thing that cannot protect it's master dares to call itself a knight. An inferior master has an inferior knight. That is the way of things.Riesbyfe: Indeed, I am a phantom limited to one night. But she is different. Until the very end, she treated me as a friend. Take back your words, vampire princess. You can take away her wishes. However, I will not let you take away my honor!
- No Sell: The True Apocrypha protects Riesbyfe on a mental level as well as physical, rendering her immune to anything that would affect her mind.
- Posthumous Character: She was member of the Church and mentioned as a companion of Sion's in the group that was sent to try to stop Tatari, and died trying to buy her time to escape. Sion was extremely close to her, and kept a memento of her at all times. Then she appears in Actress Again, reanimated by the Dust of Osiris.
- Pile Bunker: True Apocrypha, as befitting a planned rival of Ciel.
- Shield Bash: A core part of her fighting style.
- Shout-Out: In sixth chapter of Kara no Kyoukai, the headmaster of Reien Girl's Academy is stated to be "Mother Riesbyfe" and mentioned to have a large string instrument case in her office.
- Staking the Loved One: Playing as her in Actress Again takes place in the Sion Tatari continuity, and she has to put down both V. Sion and The Dust Of Osiris; also Sion.
- Together in Death: "I hope to be able to see you again, friend, after the darkness."
- Super Strength: She claims to be able to put two-to-five tons of force into her punches, which would already make her strong enough to crush human skulls like particularly fragile eggshells, but Arcueid claims that Ries can hit at 100 tons. Which, for reference, would put her on the level of Berserker.
- Undying Loyalty: Quite literally, toward Sion.
Voiced by: Maaya Sakamoto (JP)
- "I see... you're definitely some kind of imitation." [said to Shiki Tohno]
- Alternate Universe
- Did Not Get the Girl: Ryougi Shiki proves to be maybe the only female character to not be immediately charmed by Tohno Shiki. In fact, she kills a TATARI-made copy of him in a knife fight at the end of her story route. Cue Arcueid's appearance as Archetype:Earth, and she's uncharacteristically out for blood...
- Guest Fighter
Archetype:EarthArchetype Earth is the original form of Arcueid and the template for the vampires for planet Earth (thus an Archetype, rather than Type like Brunestud and ORT). However, in Current Code, she doesn't actually exist as a separate character despite being playable, merely as Arcueid's personality.
- Battle in the Center of the Mind: Climax of her and Arcueid's plot in Current Code is this; with the winner coexisting with humanity or destroying it.
- Blow You Away: Tornadoes.
- Boss in Mook Clothing: More like Bonus Boss in mook clothing. In Current Code, sometimes performing too well during an arcade run (such as scoring a lot of Arc Drive Finishes) causes her to challenge you while totting her infamous Eclipse style, which gives her insane Magic Meter boost and 0-cost supers. Losing to her here doesn't end your run, though.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Including her EX move which can send you right to the other side of the screen if it connects.
- Everything's Better with Princesses: She certainly dresses like a princess. Not to mention that Arcueid herself was called the Princess of True Ancestors.
- Everything's Better with Spinning: In Current Code.
- KOed As Yourself: If she loses a Pv P match, she'll revert into Arcueid.
- Kuudere: see Living Weapon.
- Light 'em Up
- Living Weapon: Claims to be, but has soft spot for Shiki and Ciel.
- Pillar of Light: One of her attacks, including her Arc Drive.
- Pimped-Out Dress: Complete with:
- Rapunzel Hair
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Unlike Arcueid, she has no qualm on being destructive.
- Shock and Awe: One of her energy orb attacks gives of electrocuted animation if it connects, thus hinting this.
Melty Blood Primary Antagonists
The Night of Wallachia (Tatari/TATARI) / Zepia Eltnam Oberon
Voiced by: Yasunori Masutani (JP)
- "Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt.
Reverse the birth, reverse the world.
Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!"
- Axe Crazy: "Katto! katto katto katto kattokattokattokattokattokatto KATTO~~~!!!"
- Back from the Dead: Subverted, like the other Tsukihime villains in Melty Blood; it's not really them but an exact copy created by Tatari.
- Big Bad: In Melty Blood.
- Cryptic Background Reference: So what the heck is Program No. Six anyway?
- Curse Escape Clause: Only when the Red Moon shines on him will he be mortal. The next Red Moon is in about... 1000 years.
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: It still took Summon Bigger Fish.
- Dracula: The game does in fact point out that Vlad Tepes was a mortal; but one of the first massacres that the Tatari did in the past was a town in the Romanian province of Wallachia that feared the legend of the Son of the Dragon.
- Enemy Without: He does not have a true form, he simply takes form according to the dominant fears and rumors in his "hunting grounds".
- The fact that he does this is the reason for Red (Bousou/Berserk) Arcueid, stabby-mode Nanaya Shiki, Mecha Hisui, Magical Amber Kohaku, a Back from the Dead Nrvnqsr Chaos, and possibly also Vermillion (Kurenai Seki Shuu) Akiha existing.
- Evil Laugh: Both evil and maniacal.
- Don't forget the demented giggling.
- Everything's Better with Spinning: AND HOW! "Mawase mawase mawase mawase mawasemawasemawasemawasemawasemawase MAWASE~~~!"
- Eyes Always Shut: Because he drinks so much blood it leaks from his blood filled eyes when he opens them.
- Jackass Genie: Hey, he just materializes as people's wishes. If people want a bumper crop, dead bodies for fertilizer. People want to be friends? Running in terror from him before they die is a great way to connect. People want the favor of their god? He'll become their god and favor them when they die for him. Really, he interprets every single wish as demand for a bloodthirsty rampage.
- More Teeth than the Osmond Family
- Not So Different: According to his warped logic, this is why he made Sion into a vampire.
- Nigh Invulnerable: It takes something really special that Shiki can't just hit his Death Spot and kill him.
- That may be a technical point. Shiki's power doesn't work on imaginary/weirdly-existing beings, hence Nasu's clarification that he wouldn't be able to kill a Servant (therefore proving that the famous crossover doujin is on crack and then some... sigh). He's literally described as a phenomenon, so killing him would be like killing a storm, or an earthquake... Maybe. ...Goddamn it Nasu!
- To clarify, Shiki cannot kill beings outside of the Gaian cycle of life, as he himself is one of those beings. It's the reason why he can see death spots on living beings but lines on inorganic beings. It's easiest for him to comprehend death in beings most similar to himself, although he can still see death for anything under Gaian reality. TYPEs (the ultimate beings of each planet), beings like TATARI, and assumedly Servants, have a different concept of absolute death (Servants can die, but since they're stored in the Throne of Heroes, unless he can kill the record itself, Shiki can't "kill" them).
- Passing the Torch: Villainous version. He wants Sion to be his successor.
- Reality Warper: Through his Reality Marble, he can manifest people's fears in the physical world.
- Start of Darkness: See Well-Intentioned Extremist below.
- Tears of Blood: Mixed with Slasher Smile, both dripping blood.
- You get a full screen of this when you pull off his super damn magnum epic attack in Melty Blood. You will fail to not scream. TRUST ME.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: His final speech to Sion reveals that, after tracing out countless hopeless scenarios of humanity's self-destruction, he became the Tatari in hopes of eventually creating a variable that could alter the future.
- You Can't Fight Fate: Despite his best efforts, he never found a way to even stave off humanity's extinction let alone stop it.
Voiced by: Kaori Mizuhashi (JP)
- An Ice Person: She uses Ice-based attacks.
- Animal Motifs: Much like Len, a Cat. Except, she's the white version.
- Badass Adorable
- Cats Are Magic
- Cats Are Mean
- Cute Kitten
- Cute Little Fangs: Sports this on in her more outspoken moments.
- Dark Magical Girl: Ironically she wears white.
- Dream Weaver: Just like Len, this is her specialty.
- Everything's Better with Spinning: For some of her attacks.
- Expy: In-story; she's based on the unused parts of Len's personality.
- Familiar: Obviously. She forms a contract with Nanaya Shiki at the end of her Arcade Mode in Act Cadenza.
- Giggling Villain: She sure does giggle a lot.
- Hair Decorations: Wears a ribbon.
- Horny Devils: Not exactly the horny type. But, since she's literally a more outspoken version of Len. Yeah...
- Jerkass: For most of the time.
- Kill It with Ice
- Mystical White Hair
- Little Miss Badass
- Oh Crap!: When she realizes that the Tatari-esque Super-Powered Evil Side characters aren't under her control.
- Really 700 Years Old
- Red Eyes, Take Warning
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The blue oni to Len's red oni.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: Not exactly siblings. But, White Len literally is the yang to Len's yin.
- SNK Boss: The reason she was unplayable before Ver. B of Act Cadenza.
- Superpowered Evil Side: Sort of, see Expy above.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Much like Len, she's very fond of sweets. Especially cakes.
- Tsundere: Fans joke that she's the tsun to Len's dere. She is Tsundere for Nanaya in her story mode in Actress Again. The All-Around TYPE-MOON Drama CD has her being called as such by the Nekos.
The Dust of OsirisThe Dust of Osiris is the Big Bad and Final Boss of Actress Again. She is the TATARI of a possible future created from Sion's blood that was sucked by Wallachia. It is effectively Sion as she would have been had she returned to Atlas and never met Shiki and is a Well-Intentioned Extremist. Having decided that humanity could not be saved, she hoped to utilize the Unified Language, as well as a distorted space caused by the Crimson Moon's Time Travel to convert all life into data and store it in her supercomputer, Hermes, leaving behind a record of their existence, at least giving the lives of humanity significance. In all endings where she is fought she is defeated and vanishes, except V. Sion's where V. Sion absorbs her power.
- Beam Spam: One of her strongest attacks.
- Big Bad: in Melty Blood: Actress Again
- Compelling Voice: Speaks the Unified Language.
- Dying as Yourself: Briefly reverts back to Sion after being KO'd before fading away.
- Emotionless Girl: Basically a living computer. Only Riesbyfe is able to get an emotional reaction from her.
- Enemy Without
- Fling a Light into the Future: After killing everyone first.
- For Want of a Nail: See Future Badass below.
- Future Badass: She's a potential alternate Sion created by the TATARI. When Zepia's personality was destroyed, Osiris took over the TATARI. It is essentially Sion had she not met Shiki and stayed with Atlas.
- Kill All Humans: Since she finds humanity will destroy itself anyway, the Dust of Osiris decides the best solution is to speed it up and leave behind an eternal record of their existence and history.
- Humongous Mecha: Her supercomputer, Hermes, can transform into this for self defense.
- Love Makes You Evil: Became the TATARI because she needed it's power to resurrect Riesbyfe, even with the Aqua Vitae, but see Motive Decay below.
- Motive Decay: Started out trying to cure her vampirism and resurrect her dead best friend, but after becoming the TATARI she gained an obsession with the end of the world akin to her predecessor's, although she came to a radically different conclusion as to what to do about it.
- Murder Is the Best Solution: More like since humanity is going to die anyway, might as well make something constructive from it.
- Philosopher's Stone: Made many, at first to cure her vampirism and to make the Aqua Vitae necessary to reanimate Ries, but later to power Hermes.
- SNK Boss: Picture a faster, more unpredictable Apocalypse and you've probably got it...
- Well-Intentioned Extremist