Characters: J-Stars Victory Vs
The cast of fighters and supports participating for the J-Battle Festival
Akainu, the strongest member of the Navy, joins the battle in the name of justice against pirates!
A resident of the Penguin Village, Arale seems to be an adorable girl, but is actually a superpowered android!
With the power of the Love-Love fruit, Boa is able to petrify her opponents!
Bobobo is a master of the Fist of the Nose Hair
technique, which allows him to manipulate his nose hairs to fight Hair Hunters!
The mighty emperor of space, Frieza controls the battle field with his overwhelming power!
He may be a lazy guy with a sweet tooth, but his wooden bokuto and his personal-yet-honest way of bushido isn't just for show!
A young Hunter whose goal is finding his father Ging, a legendary Hunter who left his son for his work!
A demon of the Makai who's mastery of sword and fist alike earned him a violent reputation, but he's now one of the Spirit Detective's trusting allies with a solid hidden resolve!
- Death of a Thousand Cuts: His Kousoku Giri (High-Speed Cutter) special, where he dashes forward in iconic fashion, to cut his opponent up with 16 slashes as he did with Seiryu.
- Flash Step: A ton of his moves and his main specialty.
- Flaming Sword: His Jaou Ensatsu Ken (Wicked King Immolation Sword) AKA Sword of Darkness Flame has quite a bit of reach with said flame on it.
- Instant Awesome, Just Add Dragons: His Jaou Ensatsu Kokuryuuha (Wicked King Immolation Black Dragon Wave) AKA Dragon of Darkness Flame, where he undoes his arm belts to unleash a black dragon of pure demon fire that storms around the area in front of him, juggling enemies and causing havoc.
- Master Swordsman: Despite being mostly a hand-to-hand-based fighter and a very solid one in his home series, Hiei's liking for swordsmanship is no slouch at all, as he occasionally draws it out in several of his moves.
- Noble Demon: Literally. He despite his brutality still has his own rules and his more soft side deep down.
- Playing with Fire: Hiei's a fire demon. He can use both normal and demon fire, but the former isn't used in this game.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: He's a bit short for his size in comparison to others. But boy, ever since being on Yusuke's side, can he smack someone around as well as slice them up with style. Should we also mention his control over fire?
- Rapid Fire Elemental Fisticuffs: His Jaou Ensatsu Rengoku Shou (Wicked Immolation Purgatory Scorch) AKA Fists of Mortal Flame.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning
- Sugar and Ice Personality: Quite the cold and brutal guy on the outside, but has his intentions and a soft spot for others on the inside.
- Super Mode: When Hiei can absorb the black dragon from his Kokuryuuha, he is able to have an overall damage boost with more range on his R1+Square ranged attack. Not to mention he can also lower his opponents' stamina bars on blocked hit by a larger amount than usual.
- Technicolor Fire: His Jaou Ensatsu Ken by default and the rest of his katana-based moves when powered-up by his special taunt are greenish black.
- However, his aforementioned Rengoku Shou is a bit more purple-black, while Kokuryuuha instead is pure black with some small shades of purple when he absorbs it.
- Third Eye: His Jagan (Evil Eye). He can even remove the bandage covering it to power himself up briefly via special taunt that grants all of his sword-based moves demonic fire properties.
- Trash Talk: With Sasuke.
Hiei: Can you see that? Way different from your little sparks. These are the flames of a demon. Don't underestimate the power of the Jagan!
Sasuke: In front of the Sharingan, the power of your Jagan seems mediocre at best.
After gaining the Zanpakuto, he learned the power of the Shinigami to protect his friends and family!
An English aristocrat and gentleman who's life was changed forever when he met the evil Dio Brando.
The hot-headed but clever grandson of Jonathan Joestar who fought against the Pillar Men in 1939.
A quirky cop that protects the town on his bike Chidori!
Voiced by Mayo Suzukaze
Known as one of the legendary Hitokiri of the Meiji Revolution, but has since reformed into a solid fighter with a new vow to protect with no bloodshed!
- Animal Motifs: The Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryuu has heavy emphasis on the dragon.
- Death from Above: His Ryuutsuisen (Dragon Hammer Flash), either done from the air, or from the rise of his Ryuushousen.
- Death of a Thousand Cuts: His Kuzuryuusen (Nine-Headed Dragon Flash), which does a quick-yet-powerful nine strikes at once at the opponent's nine-vital spots.
- Dishing Out Dirt: His Douryuusen (Earth/Land Dragon Flash) as his R1+Square ranged attack, which makes Kenshin strike his sword along the ground to send ground-based debris at his opponent's direction.
- Good Is Not Nice
- The Fettered: As per usual. Kenshin will never kill anyone at all hence he wields a sakabatou and still can pack a nasty punch with such a limitation and vow alike. The sound effects whenever he hits someone with hit aren't even typical slicing sounds.
- Iaijutsu Practitioner: The Trope Codifier, being known as the "Battousai" in the past. His main fighting style, the Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryuu (Flying Heaven Govern Sword-Style) also focuses heavily on battoujutsu.
- Implausible Fencing Powers: Capable of slicing a building-sized Getsuga Tenshou in the opening.
- Katanas Are Just Better: Wields a sakabatou (inverted edge blade) styled like a katana. As mentioned above, all the sound effects with the sword are typical battering sounds as opposed to slicing sounds.
- Red Baron: Battousai the Manslayer. Previously of course.
- Shell-Shocked Veteran
- Shoryuken: The two variations of his Ryuushousen (Dragon Soaring Flash).
- Spin Attack: His Ryuukansen (Dragon Coiling Flash) series. With the standard variation of course; as well as the Kogarashi (Wintry Wind; a more singular turning slash), Tsumuji (Whirl; Kenshin spirals like a torpedo forward) and Arashi (Storm/Tempest; forward somersaulting slash), with all three of those done much like his five-hit combo against Shishio.
- Stance System: By using R1+X, Kenshin can transition into his battoujutsu stance where he dash all around at a much faster speed and is able to use certain battoujutsu moves unique to said stance. During it however, he can't block, use any of his specials or move around with mechanics such as dashes like his in his normal stance.
A trained son from a family of professional killers, Killua as one of Gon's best friends seeks a newfound path!
- Absurdly Sharp Claws: A majority of his moves. And it's his nails more likely.
- Badass Adorable: He's badass and has an adorable side.
- Death from Above: His Narukami/Rakurai (Thunderbolt), done as his neutral circle special or during his Limit Break.
- Elemental Punch: His Shippuu Jinrai (Hurricane Swift Thunder) is portrayed as one, and it can only be done if his opponent draws near him during his direction+circle or if circle is released before charging it up fully to perform Denkou Sekka (Volt-Speed).
- Icy Blue Eyes
- Killer Yo-Yo: His weapon of choice in this game.
- Power Palms: His Izutsushi/Raishou (Thunder Palm), which in this game is one of his combo finishers as opposed to a special.
- Shock and Awe: His Hatsu (Emission) allows him to transform his aura into electricity, thanks to being constantly tortured since childhood.
- Speed Blitz: His Limit Break, Hiraishin (Flying Thunder Quake). He then finishes with a Narukami for good measure.
- Stealth Expert: His Nen Control: Zetsu (Suppress) special is able to conceal him from sight for a short time or before he starts to attack.
- Token Mini-Moe: Is the youngest playable character alongside Gon.
- White Sheep: Bonus point for having white hair among his brothers.
A nigh invincible super-creature who blew up the moon and plans to eventually do the same thing to the Earth. In the meantime, he's working as the homeroom teacher for a class of students who are trying their best to assassinate him.
- Artificial Human: The human part is debatable.
- Badass Teacher: His cap and gown isn't just for show. He's an intelligent, full blown teacher for a class of students that tries (and fails) to assassinate him on a regular basis.
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: Like in Assassination Classroom, Koro-sensei's body color changes depending on his mood. His default is Yellow or Green (Normal mood), Yellow with Green-Stripes for when he's mocking you, and red for when he's angry.
- Combat Tentacles: Utilizes his swift, whip-like tentacles to great effect.
- Kaleidoscope Face: Since he's always smiling, his face changes color to indicate his current mood.
- Non-Standard Character Design: Not only in his series, he's the strangest looking character in this entire game and in Shounen Jump, too.
- Perpetual Smiler: No matter how he feels, he constantly wears the same wide grin on his face.
- Signature Laugh: " Nurufufufu."
- Super Speed: His forte, he moves at Mach 20.
- Villain Protagonist: In his series. Though, the villain part is debatable.
- Wrestler in All of Us: He performs a spinning piledriver AFTER taking his for around the world at Mach 20.
A guy who has amazing ESP superpowers that annoy him to no end!
- Blessed with Suck: He has so many powers, but isn't that good at using most of them.
- Comically Invincible Hero: In his series, he's invincible to the point where his everyday life is no longer challenging. The manga revolves around the hilarious problems that arise from this.
- Does Not Know His Own Strength: His psychic powers make it hard for him to control his physical strength.
- Psychic Powers: Has almost every psychic power you can imagine.
- The Stoic: A straitlaced teen who's constantly snarking at the other characters' antics.
- Stoic Spectacles: Wears tinted glasses that go along with his stoic demeanor.
Series: Tottemo! Luckyman
Once a very unlucky child, being crushed under a UFO lead to him being granted with the luckiest superpowers!
The Big Bad
and The Man Behind the Mannote
Behind The Mannote
Voiced by: Masanori Ikeda
The burning samurai who slashes his enemies with his crimson blade of flame, the vile Makoto Shishio is here to make his world from dream to reality!
- Bandage Mummy
- Blade Spam: His signature Homura Dama (Blazing Soul), where he does a simple barrage of wide-covering flame slashes that have quite an area-of-effect.
- Having a Blast: His Guren Kaina (Crimson Lotus Arm), where he grabs his opponent and uses his signature ability to light his gloved hand on fire.
- Hot-Blooded: Quite literally. He actually dies of overheating in the manga.
- Limit Break: His final attack never seen fully in the manga or anime, Kaguzuchi (Fire Bearing Spirit God). In this game, it's portrayed as a flaming cyclone on his sword that Shishio smashes the ground with.
- Playing with Fire: Via his blade, the Mugenjin (Infinity Blade) absorbing human fats from his slain enemies.
- Shoryuken: His Mugenjin Senkuu (Infinity Blade Whirling Air) is a Dash Attack example of this.
- The Social Darwinist: For him, the strong are destined to live and the weak are destined to die. It is referenced in his battle-intro.
- Villain Team-Up: With Akainu.
Meisuke "Nube" Nueno
Monkey D. Luffy
With the stretchy powers of the Gum-Gum Fruit, Luffy tries to reach his dream of becoming King of the Pirates!
Naruto, with the great stamina of a ninja, strives to become his town's Hokage!
Portgas D. Ace
Luffy's older blood brother with the powers of the Flare Flare Fruit, and the commander of Captain Whitebeard's 2nd squad! He's also Gold Roger/Gol D. Roger's biological son.
A former ninja of the Hidden Leaf Village and the last of the Uchiha clan, Sasuke sets out to achieve his goals for vengeance and almost nothing can prevent him from stopping!
- Bow and Sword, in Accord: His Susanoo (Ought-Skill Helper).
- Breath Weapon: His classic Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Great Fireball Jutsu). Can also be done in midair and homes in on opponents.
- Heel-Face Revolving Door: Was good, then evil, then turned out to be good, then super evil, now good again. Still evil in the game, though.
- Katanas Are Just Better: Wields a chokutou (straight blade) ever since his alliance with Orochimaru.
- Playing with Fire: As per Uchiha clan tradition, Sasuke is well-versed in fire-based techniques.
- Power Palm Dash Attack: His signature Chidori for one of his specials (direction+circle).
- Technicolor Fire: His usage of Amaterasu (Heavenly Shine) and later on Entou: Kagutsuchi (Flame Release: Added Tool Land Life) grants him very hot pure-black fires. The fire on his Susanoo is a shade of purple.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: His Sharingan (Copy Wheel Eye) and its evolved form Mangekyou Sharingan (Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye).
- Shock and Awe: Thanks to Kakashi's training years ago. Sasuke has honed his Chidori (Thousand Birds) technique to various levels, such as being able to project it into an area-of-effect storm via Chidori Nagashi (Thousand Birds Stream; his R1+Square ranged/area attack).
- The Rival: To Naruto.
A Saiyan that was sent to destroy Earth, and is now it's greatest savior!
- A God Am I: He aims to dethrone the Soul King and take his place.
- Deflector Shields: Uses the Bakudo Spell Danku to hold off attacks.
- Evil Sorceror: Uses a wide variety of kido, including Danku and Rikujokoro [Six Bars of Light].
- Master of Illusion: His Zanpakuto, Kyōka Suigetsu, can completely control the senses of those affected by it.
- Power Crystal: He has the Hogyoku, although he doesn't merge with it.
- Villain Team-Up: With Uchiha Madara.
Tatsumi Oga (with Baby Beel)
A violent and selfish delinquent, now tasked with caring for the Demon Lord's infant son!
Tsunayoshi "Tsuna" Sawada (with Reborn)
Tsuna voiced by: Yukari Kokubun
Reborn voiced by: Neeko
Tsuna is the future tenth boss of the mafia famiglia Vongola. The Arcobaleno and professional hitman Reborn is his home tutor to make Tsuna a worthy successor!
The prince of Saiyans. He first appeared as an enemy of Goku, but has since then become his greatest ally and rival alike!
A young boy who onced died to save a child from a car. After being resurrected, he works as a Spirit Detective for the rulers of the Spirit World!
Voiced by: Kenji Matsuda
A young British exorcist who fights Akuma, the demonic weapons of the Millenium Earl, Allen is ready to become the best exorcist he can with the growing will!
- Armor-Piercing Slap
- Badass Normal: Mafia connections aside, she's just an ordinary school girl. Doesn't stop her from slapping some of the strongest fighters ever in the face.
- Love Bubbles: With Lala in the opening after the latter was pushed by Medaka to save her from a sliced building-sized Getsuga Tenshou.
HE IS THE CHAIRMAN OF OTOKOJUKU, HEIHACHI EDAJIMA!
A sinister magician who lives for fighting.
Series: Pyu to Fuku! Jaguar
With flute in hand and hidden crazy talent in several musical fields, Jaguar is ready to rock your world with his stories of music to all he meets!
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Possibly one of the biggest in the game.
- Interface Screw: His assist attack causes ramen to cover the screen, blinding the opponent for a bit. Obviously, the computer is completely unaffected.
Kagura and Sadaharu
Lala Satalin Deviluke
The new Student Council Vice President with the worst luck possible and darkest mind there is, but with the strongest hidden will to fight for his beliefs!
The one defective from the demon realm who's here to feast on only the finest of mysteries!
- Dark Is Not Evil: The Shihakushou of Shinigami are black.
- An Ice Person: Her Zanpakutou Sode no Shirayuki is an ice-type Zanpuktou.
- Light Is Good: Her Shikai is pure white-colored, making her Sode no Shirayuki the most beautiful Zanpakutou in the Soul Society.
Sket Dan (Yusuke "Bossun" Fujisaki, Hime "Himeko" Onizuka, Kazuyoshi "Switch" Usui)
The Sket Club is here to lighten up your day with all of their mighty ideas!
- Go Look at the Distraction: Kuroko's support skill is to force an opponent to look at the ball that is thrown till out of sight, losing the lock-on from the opponent momentarily.
- I Know Madden Kombat: Attacks using his skills in basketball.