- His attacks:
- He managed to pull a Kamehameha move since he tried his best to practice it. But, not all the time. The move sometimes fail, but gets a short gust power instead.
Gintoki: Kamehame...haaaa....aaa?! D-Damn it!
- His Thigh Burst kick, which he uses on Goku in one of the trailers.
- And he can also squirt soy sauce out of his Bokuto as well.
- He copies Seiya's stamina charging pose and even tries to recite his lines, but he can't remember them.
Gintoki: Burn! My something!
- Gin's death pose is essentially Yamcha's infamous death pose.
- Anytime Shinpachi has to comment on what Gintoki does, including:
send an enemy flying: Dondake!
when riding a scooter: It came out of nowhere!!
- Shinpachi's utter disbelief that Gintoki's bike is rocket-powered.note . The fact that it even double jumps is hilarious.
- His Limit Break shows the credits, just like an anime opening/ending.
- If you idle long enough, he'll try to get a quick sugar fix by scarfing a fruit parfait, which more often than not earns him a "DONDAKE!?" from Shinpachi.
- Kenshin and Gintoki discussing the Shinsengumi :
Kenshin: The Shinsengumi I knew were men of honor who always fought fair and square.
Gintoki: I have a problem with those delinquent cops myself.
Shinpachi: Gin, he's talking about the REAL ones!
- His answer to Lala's intro speech.
Lala: I'm Lala!
Gintoki: Sorry, but that was way too long. I only caught about half of what you said.
Shinpachi: What?! She only said two words!
- Goku's everywhere!
Gintoki: Hi, I'm Goku. I'll take you on!
Shinpachi: You can't say that, Gin-san!
Goku: What a surprise, my name is Goku too. Let's both do our best, then!
Shinpachi: Is this guy serious!?
- Joseph repeating Gintoki's line before he can even say it.
Joseph: The next thing you're going to say is "Huh, he kind of reminds me of myself!"
Gintoki: Huh, he kind of reminds me of myself. ...wait, what the hell are you playing at?
Shinpachi: It was just a prediction! You're the only one playing around, Gin-san!
- His trolling of Joseph right back.
Gintoki: The next thing you're going to say is "My...special trick!"
Joseph: My...special trick...
- His blatant calling-out of the SKET Dan in reference to their past crossovers.
Gintoki: Well, if it isn't the crappy, chatty version of Gintama, eh? Let's settle once and for all who is Jump's best "Jack of All Trades" right here, right now!
Kagura: Gin-chan, beat them down!
Switch: Now that you mention it, I wonder if Kagura realizes Sadaharu is the only one we'd need...
Bossun: No one wants Four-Eyes over there either.
Shinpachi: I know it's only my voice, but I'm still here! ...also, what do you mean "Four-Eyes?!"
Himeko: Why are you taunting us? Are you desperate or something?