Eighteen objects were minding their own business when suddenly outta nowhere emerged The Burger King, the mascot from a fast-food franchise of the same name. He was apparently summoned to give a lifetime Burger King gift certificate which he then settles by hosting a competition once everyone began fighting tooth and nail over the certificate. Thus began one more contest down the long line of object shows where only one lucky individual can claim the prize of Burger Brawl
Full episodes can be found on the official playlist.
Tropes regarding the show are listed down below
- A Dog Named "Dog": Since the objects are named after their owners' username, this becomes a rare aversion in an object show. Still, Planty and Quicksand as the only exceptions.
- Aerith and Bob: We have a mix of human names, both relatively normal (Nicole, Wes and Cole) and uncommon (Tyce and Razu), basic object names (Planty and Quicksand) and usernames which hardly qualified for actual names (Mofkipz, Nethr, Hyper, etc).
- Alliterative Name: The show has two "B"s in its title
- Ambiguous Situation: Tyce straight up disappeared without being eliminated and with nobody knowing his whereabouts. The only clue as to why he left was that PK had something to do with this, seen when he nervously sweat briefly in episode 3.
- Animate Inanimate Object: If this weren't the case, would you consider this an object show?
- Anthropomorphic Food: Granted they aren't named accordingly but it still applies.note
- Anyone Can Die: and in very humourous ways too,
- Armless Biped: Five contestants, Khun, Nethr, PK, Wes and Tippers, played it straight while Planty inverted it.
- Batman Can Breathe in Space:
- Black Bead Eyes:
- Canada Does Not Exist: The opening joke in "Rocking Around the Burger King" had Mofkipz convincing Cole, a Canadian, about this trope and therefore he shouldn't too. This promptly made Cole disappear out of existence before 10 bring him back.
- Cluster F-Bomb: The swearing on this show can bring Object Terror to its knees and parallel the likes of Object Redundancy. And it's not just the F-word, "Shit", "Ass" and a plethora of other swear words get as much attention.
- Christmas Episode:
- Death Is Cheap: Through the means of Recovery Sauce, nobody can permanently die in Burger Brawl.
- Eject the Loser: A special treat for Wes where Burger King doesn't teleport the eliminated contestant like he always does but instead throws him into the vacuum of space.
- GIS Syndrome:
- Halloween Episode: Episode 3, appropriately titled "The Night Of Burgerween", where everyone dresses up in costume whist chased by the murderous Slender Man.
- Heroic Sacrifice:
- In-Joke: Some of the show's humor comes from inside jokes Gery and his circle of friends made.
- Invisible Anatomy:
- Fingerless Hands: Once again, the cast barring Burger King, Louie and the armless people have ball-shaped appendages in place of actual fingers.
- Lava is Boiling Kool-Aid:
- Medium Blending: Digital 2D animation meets png images on this show.
- Rapid-Fire Comedy: