Margot Elise Robbie (born 2 July 1990 in Dalby) is an Australian actress and producer.
She's become something of a breakout star due to her role in Martin Scorsese's well-received The Wolf of Wall Street, for which she gained critical acclaim. Her following breakout role came from portraying the first live-action film version of perennial DC Comics Ensemble Dark Horse Harley Quinn in David Ayer's Suicide Squad. She also has appeared on Saturday Night Live. She eventually got nominated at the Oscars for her acclaimed role of Tonya Harding in I, Tonya.
- Neighbours (2008 — 2011) as Donna Freedman
- Pan Am (2011 — 2012) as Laura Cameron
- About Time (2013) as Charlotte
- The Wolf of Wall Street (2013) as Naomi Lapaglia Belfort
- Z for Zachariah (2015) as Ann Burden
- Focus (2015) as Jess Barrett
- The Big Short (2015) as herself (cameo)
- Suite Française (2015) as Celine
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (2016) as Tanya Vanderpol
- The Legend of Tarzan (2016) as Jane Porter
- DC Extended Universe as Harley Quinn:
- Goodbye Christopher Robin (2017) as Daphne de Sélincourt
- I, Tonya (2017) as Tonya Harding
- Peter Rabbit (2018) as Flopsy (voice)
- Terminal (2018) as Annie / Bonnie
- Mary, Queen of Scots (2018) as Queen Elizabeth I
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019) as Sharon Tate
- Bombshell (2019) as Kayla Popisil
- Barbie (2020) as Barbie
- Badass Adorable: For her role as Harley Quinn she had to do extensive training in martial arts and acrobatics, as well as being able to hold her breath for Six Minutes without passing out.
- Femme Fatale: Often plays roles of this nature, such as in The Wolf of Wall Street, Focus, and Suicide Squad.
- Ms. Fanservice:
- In The Wolf of Wall Street (in which she does full frontal nudity), Focus, and Suicide Squad.
- In The Big Short, she is one of several celebrities who make a cameo appearance as themselves to break from the movie and explain complicated financial concepts to the audience. Her cameo involves her sipping champagne in a bubble bath.
- She's Got Legs: The Wolf of Wall Street did a rather memorable fixation◊ on her long, well-toned, shapely legs, which later came in handy for memes regarding Leonardo DiCaprio's Oscar luck.◊ She got to show them off again when she portrayed Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad.
- Shoe Size Angst: She is a size 8.5, which is rather disproportionate to her 5'6'' frame.I have big feet. Do you know how embarrassing it is when you ask for a shoe and they look at you like, No, we dont make these heels for Bigfoot, sorry,. And Im 56. Im not that tall!