Main | Raiders of the Lost Ark | Temple of Doom | Last Crusade | Kingdom of the Crystal Skull | The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles | Fate of Atlantis
Anna Mary Jones
Indiana Jones' saintly mother. She dies in her early thirties.
- Deceased Parents Are the Best: Indy's opinion of her after her death. Until then, see Good Parents.
- Doomed by Canon: She was deceased by the time of Last Crusade's prologue, so she only appears in the "Kid Indy" episodes, which take place only a few years before her death.
- Good Parents: Is this to Indy. She expresses her affection much more openly than her husband, and it's clear Indy is much closer with her than he is with Henry Senior.
Helen Margaret Seymour
A Belgium landowner in Mexico who deserts Pancho Villa's army to join the WW1 resistance against the German's. They become friends for the subsequent decade.
- Agony of the Feet: Loses two of his toes to jiggers in Africa.
- Big Fun: His general role to Indy as he's a much more worldly and bon vivant sort of personality.
- Intergenerational Friendship: Close enough to be this as he's a widower by the time Indiana joins him as a teenager.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: As progressively shown in "Treasure of the Peacock's Eye". Justified to an extent that he has put his entire savings in Indy's scheme.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: We never discover what happened to Rémy. Or if he even found the diamond.
A Romanian general operating out of Transylvania who has been attacking Austrian prisoner of war camps, despite Romania being an ally of Austria.
- Big Bad: Of "Masks of Evil".
- Dead Guy on Display: Leaves the impaled corpses of his enemies dotted around his castle. To be expected, given he's believed to be the reincarnation of Vlad the Impaler.
- Faux Affably Evil: A true monster in every sense of the word despite his appearance of manners.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: Given that it's implied he's the reincarnation of Vlad the Impaler, this is to be expected; he certainly seems to enjoy inflicting it. Also happens to him when at the end Indy and Maria drive a stake through his heart.
- Monster Progenitor: Has been turning German and Austrian prisoners of war into his personal army. After he is killed, his soldiers die with him.
- No-Sell: Shrugs off a knife in the back, several punches from Indy and being thrown off the battlements of his own castle. It takes a Wooden Stake through the heart to kill him for good.
- Our Vampires Are Different: Needs to be buried in a crossroads after being staked to put him down.
- Vampire Monarch: He's implied to be one.
A demolitions expert at an archeological dig in Egypt who encountered a young Indy after he had murdered a guard and stole a valuable diamond from a tomb. An older Indy later ran into Demetrios again in 1916, by which point Demetrios had become an arms dealer known as Claw, complete with a claw replacing a missing hand.
- Karma Houdini: In his first appearance, he manages to escape Egypt via boat before Lawrence can catch up to him.
- Killed Off for Real: Gets caught in a massive explosion that destroys his house. As apparent proof of this, his claw lands right next to Indy.
- Noodle Incident: How he lost his hand and got it replaced with a claw will forever be a mystery.
One of Henrys colleagues.
A world famous Adventurer Archaeologist turned WW1 hero.