- Indy during a ballet performance, using his pelvic movements and a reflective mirror in his crotch to signal in Morse Code his fellow spy agents.
- Indy using the soprano sax in an improvised music duel with young Ernest Hemingway, by performing the "William Tell's Overture"
- The bit where Indy (as a preteen!) attends a dinner with Sigmund Freud is awkwardly hilarious. You can practically see poor Mrs. Jones getting more and more uncomfortable through the whole thing.
- Indiana Jones as a teenager has a reaction of, "Nancy, they have guns!" This despite his earlier encounter with armed thugs in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade's opening.
- Indy attempts to throw around his weight in Hollywood Follies only to run into one of the legendary Hollywood Awesome Ego characters in Erich Von Stroheim. Indy doesn't stand a chance.
Funny / The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles