Lilo Pelekai and Stitch (Experiment 626) | Major Characters | Minor Characters | Stitch! anime | Stitch & Ai
Experiments: 0-Series | 1-Series | 2-Series | 3-Series | 4-Series | 5-Series | 6-Series
Needs Wiki Magic Love. Please contribute if you can. Additional characters and Mandarin Chinese voice actors would be welcome.
A young Chinese girl who lives in the Huangshan mountains with her older sister and is Stitch's newest best friend.
- Deuteragonist: She's one of the title characters in this series after all.
- Dub Name Change: Inverted; her name is Ai in English (which is the original produced version) but her name in Mandarin (which was the first aired version) is An.
- Meaningful Name: "Ai" means "love" in Chinese, and she is a loving person.
- Nice Girl: She is a caring person who bonds with Stitch rather quickly.
- Parental Abandonment: Both of her and Jiejie's parents are dead.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: Ai is much more similar to Lilo than the previous series's deuteragonist, as she is a quirky orphan who never forgets those she loves.
Ai's older sister who works at a tea shop.
Ai and Jiejie's aunt who wants Ai to move out of the mountains and into the city, and she'll try anything to get her young niece to do so.
- Neat Freak: She believes the mountains to be infested with germs and sprays sanitizer all over Mr. Ding's tea shop.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Subverted. She believes herself to be this for Ai, as she believes that moving her niece to the city would be best for her personal development, much like how Cobra in the original film was doing what he believed was in Lilo's best interest. However, unlike Cobra, Daiyu does not care how much Ai loves living in the mountains, is not all that willing to give Jiejie a chance to show that she can take care of her sister, and is determined to get Ai to move out of the mountains into the city.
- Spoiled Brat: She gets pampered heavily by her mother and grandmothers/aunts.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: She serves as this show's version of Mertle Edmonds, although she is not as mean as Mertle is and is slightly friendlier towards Ai than Mertle was with Lilo.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She has purple hair.
Jiejie's boyfriend, as well as Ai's drum instructor.
- Composite Character: He's basically a Chinese combination of David Kawena (being a young, attractive guy who is the boyfriend of the deuteragonist/human protagonist's older sister) and Moses Puloki (being the deuteragonist/human protagonist's teacher of a traditional practice in their local region, with Chinese drums taking the place of hula).
Jiejie's employer who runs a tea shop.
- Nice Job Fixing It, Villain!: When they attempted to steal the captive Stitch from the Jaboodies, they ended up freeing him. This enabled him to fight back against both factions and escape back to Earth, kickstarting the show.
- The Corrupter: He is deliberately manipulating Stitch in order to trick him into triggering his metamorphosis code that unleashes his giant destructive form and succeeds in doing so.
- Evil Counterpart: To Stitch in the same vein as Experiment 627 in Lilo & Stitch: The Series and the Stitch! anime, and Leroy in Leroy & Stitch.
- Evil Doppelgänger: Sort of as he looks like a radicalized version of Stitch. This isn't his true form, however.
- Meaningful Name: His name is an opposite of Stitch's. Whereas a "stitch" brings things together, a "scratch" tears things apart.
- Shapeshifting: He is not a genetic experiment; he is a morph creature who can change his appearance at will.