Lilo Pelekai and Stitch (Experiment 626) | Major Characters | Minor Characters | Stitch! anime | Stitch & Ai
Experiments: 0-Series | 1-Series | 2-Series | 3-Series | 4-Series | 5-Series | 6-Series and unnumbered
From seasons 1 and/or 2 and onwards
A young Okinawan-Japanese girl who is Stitch's best friend after he left Lilo. She lives with her grandmother in a rural area of Izayoi Island in the first two seasons, but moves to Okinawa New Town with her cousin Tigerlily in the third season.
- Cute Bruiser: She's a young kid who is good at karate.
- Deuteragonist: Takes over the role from Lilo.
- Fear of Thunder: Yuna was shown to be afraid of lightning in the first episode.
- Girlish Pigtails: See Spiky Hair below.
- Ideal Hero: She has a strong sense of justice.
- I Know Karate: She owns a dojo, so... apparently.
- Parental Abandonment: Her dad is mostly away and her mom is presumed dead.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: To Lilo, in regards to being an island girl. The difference though is that she's not really an outcast and is friends with Stitch in the Opposites Attract category.
- Spiky Hair: Two on each side. They were described as pineapples stuck on her head.
- Tomboy: Her feisty demeanor makes her this.
Yuna's mean, bullying cousin who often gives her chores to do and is often annoyed by Stitch. She becomes Yuna's caretaker from the third season onwards.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Very much so throughout season 2. While she's very nice to everyone else, she's pretty mean at home.
- Defrosting Ice Queen: She's not as mean or harsh to Yuna and/or Stitch in season 3.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Has genuine nice moments of it in the third season.
Seasons 1 and 2 (Stitch! and Stitch! ~The Mischievous Alien's Great Adventure~)
Yuna's grandmother and guardian who believes in the existence of yokai.
Yuna's ever supportive dad... who has the habit of bailing at the last minute, unfortunately.
A little yokai who is friends with Yuna and Stitch.
- A Dog Named "Dog": Kijimunaa is a kind of yokai.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Kijimagii. Practically, just a girlified version of Kijimunaa himself.
A new student at Yuna's school and one of Yuna's friends.
- The Fashionista: A mild characteristic of hers. She's this when introduced. It helps since her mom's a fashion designer, as she stated.
- New Transfer Student: Originally from Koube, she joins Yuna's school in the second season.
- Nice Girl: She has a sweet personality.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The girly to Yuna's tomboy.
One of Yuna's friends who she always helps out or protects if he is bullied by Piko, Kouji and his cronies.
- Lovable Coward: No matter how scared he feels, he always has someone who supports him to try his best.
- Shrinking Violet: For a boy, he's much too shy.
Yuna's classmate and rival who always makes fun of Yuna and Stitch.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: She's this to her brother, Kouji. Of course, if he told her, he'll never hear the end of it.
- Limited Wardrobe: For a self-proclaimed fashion queen, her clothes are sort-of plain but still stylish. Lampshaded by Yuna when she told her that she wears the same pink outfit everyday.
Piko's big brother, often the butt of her many commands but is no better than her.
Season 3 and post-series specials (Stitch! ~Best Friends Forever~ and Stitch! New Specials)
An evil alien woman that is in a partnership with Dr. Jacques von Hämsterviel to get the Neo-PowerChip that is inside of Stitch.
- Big Bad: Despite her partnership with Dr. Hämsterviel, it's very clear through her actions and powers that she takes over his role as the primary antagonist.
- Cool and Unusual Punishment: What she gives to Hämsterviel every time he fails.
- Expy: Queen Beryl, anyone?
- Green-Skinned Space Babe: Light green skin to be specific.
- Mismatched Eyes: She has a green right eye and a red left eye.
- Non-Standard Character Design: She does not look like any of the aliens previously seen in the franchise. Whereas all the previous aliens resemble anthropomorphized Earth animals, she looks more like a big-eared gypsy woman and doesn't seem to resemble any non-human animal creature.
Yuna's recent classmate and rival on her new school in Okinawa New Town who has a knack for telling rather lame puns and jokes.
- Evil Has a Bad Sense of Humor: The queen of Incredibly Lame Puns.
- Laugh with Me!: Expects her Girl Posse to laugh at her bad jokes.
- I Was Quite a Fashion Victim: Just look at her hair and the way she dresses.
- Stalker with a Crush: On Takumi.
Reika/Jessica's two friends who by themselves, are very close with each other.
- Friendly Enemy: One of them (Toriko, actually) is pretty nice, once she is gotten to know with. Her friend seems to be this too. In other words, despite their association with the Alpha Bitch, none of them are that bad.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners/Romantic Two-Girl Friendship: They one day dream of living together in a house, all by themselves with lots of cats.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: They have the looks but somewhat both act like regular girls.
A popular soccer player of the Okinawa New Town school's soccer team who is implied to have a mini-crush on Yuna, much to Reika's annoyance.
- Bishōnen: The oft source of bishie sparkles.
- Big Sister Bully: He has two. He's often bossed around by them and currently blackmailed with an Unmanly Secret. See below.
- Punny Name: His English dub name might be a play on "hero man". It's just mere coincidence that his Japanese voice actor is named Hiroaki.
An honor student of the Okinawa New Town school and Yuna's classmate and friend.
A genetic experiment made by Delia who is designed to be much stronger than Stitch. Since Jumba did not make this experiment, this experiment has no number and is not one of Stitch's "cousins", so this one stays here instead of over on the Experiments' character sheet.
- Affably Evil: Dark End is quite polite. Of course, this one has no problem with killing their enemies.
- The Juggernaut: You can compare this one to 627. Even with other experiments helping Stitch fight against this one, Dark End still overwhelmed Stitch easily.
- Multi-Armed and Dangerous: Can mutate to grow a second pair of arms.
- Not-So-Harmless Villain: Despite their adorable looks, Dark End is a very dangerous experiment. The main page goes over why in detail.
- One-Shot Character: Although Dark End officially debuted in the penultimate episode "Boss", this experiment really only appears in the final non-special episode named after them.
- She's a Man in Japan: Dark End is female in the Japanese original, but male in English and other dubs.
- Strong Family Resemblance: In the loosest sense of "family", Dark End takes a lot of design traits from their creator Delia, especially with the large ears.
- Superpower Lottery: Was designed with a lot of powers, not unlike 627.