Charlie the ChefThe chef who owns Charlie's Restaurant.
- He Who Must Not Be Seen: He is only mentioned by Grover.
- Suddenly Voiced: Charlie was usually a silent character. But in the Russian restaurant skit, he replied to Grover, "NYET!" That means "NO!" in Russian. He says it when they are out of those certain foods.
Mrs. JohnsonThe wife of Grover the Waiter's costumer: Mr. Johnson.
- He Who Must Not Be Seen: She has been never seen in puppet form, though in one segment, Mr. Johnson brought in a painting of his wife to the frame shop to put in a picture frame.
SpencerThe kid who was going to be the fourth Birdketeer for The Number 4 Dance in the Dances from All Over The World Day episode on Sesame Street. Unfortunately, Celina got a phone call from Spencer's mother and she informed Celina that Spencer is sick and is unable to attend Dances from All Over The World Day.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: Ruthie fills in for Spencer on The Number 4 Dance.
Blogg—-One of Abby's classmates in "Abby's Flying Fairy School" who's half-troll and half-fairy.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Likes gross things like earwax and belly button lint and does other wacky things too.
- Deep Sleep: He once fell under an enchanted sleep from eating a poisoned apple.
CecilleA round, claymation creature with lips but no eyes.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Once sang a song about how she's going to "get to" the viewer.
- Cartoon Creature: Her species is unknown.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: In her song "The Game of Make-Believe" she pretends to dance with a mango in a chocolate ocean.
- Ms. Imagination: Has a strong imagination, as evidenced in her song "The Game of Make-Believe".
- Shapeshifting: Can twist herself into different shapes.
- Sizeshifter: She can stretch herself out to make herself bigger.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: She can change her shape.
GonniganOne of Abby's classmates in "Abby's Flying Fairy School".
- Character Tics: He turns invisible when afraid.
- The Eeyore: Is a bit of a pessimist.
- Limited Wardrobe: Always wears an orange and yellow striped hoodie.
- Phrase Catcher: When he disappears, Mrs Sparklenose will ask where he is and his classmates will say, "He's gone again".
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: His hair is green.
Hero GuyA superhero who Baby Bear draws and he comes to life.
- Crying Critters: Despite being a bear, he is able to cry. In fact, he once cried an entire ocean when Baby bear forgot to draw one when they were planning to sail on their pirate ship.
- Fully Dressed Cartoon Animal: Wears a full outfit and is an anthropomorphic bear.
- Meaningful Name: As his theme says, he's a hero and a guy.
- Not Quite Flight: He can fly with the propeller on his hat.
MadlenkaAn animated girl who lives in an apartment.
- Cheerful Child: Has a very positive attitude.
- Ms. Imagination: Nearly all her skits have her imagine something.
- Sick Episode: One skit is titled "Madlenka Gets a Cold".
Mrs SparklenoseAbby Cadabby's preschool teacher in the "Abby's Flying Fairy School" skits.
- Butt-Monkey: Often gets into scrapes due to her small size.
- Meaningful Name: Her surname is "Sparklenose" and her nose lights up when she sneezes.
- Slapstick Knows No Gender: She's female and, due to her small size, is often the victim of slapstick.
- Plot Allergy: Is allergic to fairy dust bunnies.
- Power Incontinence: Not normally, but when she sneezes she loses control of her powers.
NibletThe class pet in "Abby's Flying Fairy School", a gerbilcorn (gerbil-unicorn hybrid).
- Big Eater: He will eat pretty much any food he can get his paws on.
- Meaningful Name: His name is Niblet and he eats a lot.
Noodles and NeddA man (Nedd) and a cat (Noodles) who have wacky misadventures.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: Nedd is a yellow-skinned human.
- Amazing Technicolor Wildlife: Noodles is a purple cat.
- Edible Theme Naming: The cat is called Noodles.
- Nearly Normal Animal: It's unclear where Noodles falls on the Sliding Scale of Anthropomorphism. He plays instruments, sometimes walks upright, plays with toys and thinks like a human child at times, but he also eats out of a pet bowl, walks on all fours most of the time, and meows instead of speaking.
PeckOne of Abby Cadabby's classmates in "Abby's Flying Fairy School", a fairy chicken.
- A Lizard Named "Liz": Is named Peck and is a chicken.
- Intelligible Unintelligible: She can't talk, only cluck, but Abby understands her.
SpotA blue circle that acts like a dog and shows video clips to help the students in "Abby's Flying Fairy School".
- All Animals Are Dogs: He barks and plays fetch.
- Cartoon Creature: His species is a mystery.
- The Faceless: Has no facial features to speak of.
- Phrase Catcher: When the students want his help, they say, "Fetch, Spot, fetch!"
Suzie Kabloozie and Feff
- Ruth Buzzi
- Amazing Technicolor Wildlife: Feff is a green cat.
- Be Careful What You Wish For: In her debut short, Suzie wishes that everything that begins with "f" would go away. She changes her mind when it does.
- Berserk Button: Suzie used to hate the letter 'f' with a passion but she no longer hates it.
- Drink Order: Feff likes milk.
- Hold Up Your Score: Feff does this after Suzie says of the preceding insert, "That was great! Let's see what the judge says!" The "score" is invariably the day's featured number.
- Large Ham: Suzie can be pretty dramatic.
- Limited Wardrobe: Suzie always wears her grey dress.
- Ms. Imagination: Suzie has a vivid imagination, which she sings about in the song "I Can Do It in My Head".
- No Indoor Voice: Suzie is very shouty most of the time.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: They are very good friends despite occasionally annoying each other.
Teeny Little Super Guy
- Jim Thurman
An animated stop-motion character of a cel character drawn in a cup, who helps other kitchen object characters learn basic childhood skills.
- Every Episode Ending: At the end of each Teeny Little Super Guy episode, he returns to the rotating cabinet of a kitchen as the last verse of his theme song plays. And Teeny Little Super Guy would sing "OH, YEAH!" And the cabinet closes.