Characters appearing so far in Mahou Shounen Fight!.
Mike White/Wild Summer
- Finger Gun: His main Weapon of Choice, which can also be channelled through an actual golden gun supplied by Oliver.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: Interestingly, before he found out about having powers.
- Only Sane Man: As a newcomer to the Environmental Awareness Club compared to the others.
- Straight Man and Wise Guy: Straight Man to Summer's Wise Guy.
- Underwear of Power: Mike has to have his Mantis-Man underpants clean at all times because they're his Transformation Trinket.
Raji Singh/Miss Autumn Ingenue
- Agent Peacock: Don't let his flamboyant getup fool you as the Autumn Ingenue...he is quite devastating.
- Blow You Away: His main element.
- Camp Straight: Actually on an Arranged Marriage with Anjika.
- Keet: The most enthusiastic of the bunch.
- Gender Bender: Subverted upon his transformation (it's just a very convincing crossdress).
- Kiss of Death: "Finishing Pun Blow".
- Large Ham: Both in civillian and magiacal form, but more so in the latter.
- Ring of Power: His Transformation Trinket.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: When he transforms, justified in that Oliver designs the outfits they get when they do change.
Yuki Fujita/The Winter Ronin
- An Ice Person: His main element. True to his (if not homophonous) name.
- Conspicuous Gloves: His kyyūdō glove which doubles up as a Transformation Trinket.
- Hidden Depths: Loves theatre.
- Large Ham: loves him some theater.
- Samurai: Yuki's transformed outfit. Raji names him the "Winter Ronin."
- The Stoic: Most of the time.
- Not So Stoic: When monologuing in the theatre or meeting with Alex.
- Shrinking Violet: Comes across as very reserved when Mike first meets him.
- Straight Gay: Revealed to be this eventually as he starts a budding relationship with Alex.
Oliver Bunker Winston Churchill III Esq./Sir Spring the Brave
- Destination Defenestration: Thrown out the bakery's window by Fafa.
- Green Thumb: His main element.
- Combat Tentacles: "Creeper Snare".
- Hidden Depths: Is a budding gunslinger and collects gun replicas and frequents shooting ranges.
- Making a Splash: "April Showers".
- Redhead In Green: Once transformed.
- Teen Genius: For a high school student, he manages the club's outfits and arsenal really well.
- The Fashionista: Oh, Oliver. Justified that it's his area of expertise.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: He is the smallest of the group. Lampshaded by Fafa:Fafa: How can a runt like you house so much power?!
- Bald, Black Leader Guy: Not as intimidating as the usual ones.
- Team Dad/Team Mom: On the humans' side.
- Real Men Wear Pink: Not only has pink trims on his shirt but also bakes for the club.
- Voice for the Voiceless: Dutifully translates what Teacup has to say.
- Expy: Looks a lot like Sora.
- Keet: Very cheerful while introducing Mike to his new Magical Boy life.
- Straight Man and Wise Guy: Wise Guy to Mike's Straight Man.
- The Trickster: Exploits the symbiotic link to force Mike to say something embarrassing in order to prove it.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Gets into a argument with Summer right as he is introduced.
- Team Dad: On the spirits' side.
- Ambiguous Gender: Word of God clarifies Winter doesn't conform to any obvious gender appearance.
- Pronoun Trouble: Averted in both the comic and Yuki's extra novels.
- The Quiet One: Usually does not contribute much in conversations with the club.
- Team Mom: On the spirits' side.
- Big Bad: The one who sends out the malevolent Spirits to possess people.
- Embarrassing Nickname: "David", by Chihiru.
- Ironic Hell: With Chihiru's Lighter and Softer treatment him putting what he is and can actually do to shame.
- Orcus on His Throne: Justified that he cannot possess anyone, not even Chihiru in order to gain foothold of the material world but he sends other Spirits to find out where the Prince is.
- Sealed Inside a Person-Shaped Can: In Chihiru.
- Energy Absorption/Feed It with Fire: Her enchanted cats become more monstrous and gargantuan in response to Mike's Sun-based lasers.
- Famous Last Words: "Wait! Please! Tell me where The Prince is! Please!"
- Green Thumb: Her element.
- Meaningful Name: The genus of the venus flytrap's scientific name.
- Extra Eyes: Two more at the sides of the usual two.
- Rodents of Unusual Size: Based on a giant rat.
- Manipulative Bastard: Used Anne to ultimately bait the Prince, but ended up with Oliver instead.
- The Paralyzer: The sponge cake recipe she offered to Anne.
- Everyone Looks Sexier If French: Indeed, which leads to the fact that...
- Heroes Want Redheads: ...Mike is hopelessly attracted to her.
- Loves My Alter Ego: She to Mike.
- Parody Sue: Has all the attractive traits for comedic purposes.
- Purple Eyes: Her character bio hints it might be a case of purple eyes take warning.
Wisteria "Teri" Smith
- Granola Girl: Changed her name to Wisteria and believes heavily in New Age. In the first chapter she is shown to serve Mike a lot of plant-based food.
- Skunk Stripe: She is a brunette throughout except for her fringes which are blonde.
- Bratty Half-Pint: Especially towards Mike.
- Girlish Pigtails: Adds to her immaturity.
- Imaginary Friend: "David" the Fish (actually Bohai).
- Badass Cape: Dons one.
- Badass Normal: Has no powers compared to the boys but easily defeats the (enchanted) underlings of the Monster of the Week in his debut.
- Mysterious Protector: Swoops in to defeat Dionaea's enchanted cats when Mike's attacks strengthened them and Raji's attacks are virtually ineffective, and then encourages Yuki to transform and attack.
- Ambiguously Brown: Having blonde hair doesn't help either.
- Dark-Skinned Blond: Creates a contrast between herself and the pastel colour scheme around her bakery.
- Opinion-Changing Dream: Anne's dream which led to her latest idea, allowing Fafa to attempt to bait the Prince.
- The Pollyanna: Doesn't give up on her bakery despite having undergone several theme changes and putting her dangerously low on funds.
- Unwitting Pawn: to Fafa.
- Living MacGuffin: The malevolent spirits are all looking for him.