This page covers the natives of the Ikusa country. This country and its people represent the Sengoku Period.
Voiced by: Kazuya Nakai
Element: Fire (Base), Dark (Waga Kimi no Mei Naraba and Mina yo Koi-koi Rakuichi Rakuza), Wind (Utsukemono to Kabukimono), Water (Kachōfūgetsu no Utage and Tenka Irodoru Shibai Ichiza), Light (Fūka naru Sakura no Yaiba)
- Bad Boss: He's just flat-out assholish towards his underlings. Good thing Mitsuhide doesn't hate him in this universe.
- Fiery Redhead: Fiery hair and equally fiery personality. He even has the Fire element to boot.
- Does Not Like Spam: Anything bland.
- Good Is Not Nice: Genuinely cares for the well-being of his underlings, but is not above calling them his personal possesions and berating them for not staying out of trouble (with the sole exception being maybe Ranmaru).
- Non-Uniform Uniform: Like the rest of the Oda army, he wears a black military uniform in his Yin form, but his comes with a dragon pattern on the front and a Coat Cape with patterned lining.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Coupled with his hair and it's Curtains Match the Window.
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: Manly to Ranmaru's Sensitive.
- Short Hair with Tail: Twin tails, one of them being longer than the other.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Yakimiso.
- Oda Nobunaga
- Western Zodiac: Cancer (June 23).
Voiced by: Kazuyuki Okitsu
Element: Dark (Base), Fire (Waga Kimi no Mei Naraba), Light (Fukaki Ai wa Chō ga Chiru Made), Water (Zangetsu no Himegoto), Wind (Saijin-meguru Shisatsuki and Tenka Irodoru Shibai Ichiza)
- Akechi Mitsuhide: This version of him seems to be different in that he's actually loyal to Nobunaga. Hell, his backstory is inverted from the historical Mitsuhide's here, he was Nobunaga's enemy before he is his subordinate.
- Bandaged Babe: He has bandages over his left eye and around his neck, or in the case of the base Yang form, around his ankles.
- Bizarre Taste in Food: His tastebuds are so bad it makes him a renowned Lethal Chef.
- Cold-Blooded Torture: He catches an intruder, stabs him in the legs so he won't run away, and comes back grinning ear to ear.
- Combat Sadomasochist: Not only does he enjoy being as violent as possible, the way he grins when the team is low on HP suggests he also enjoys being on the receiving end of violence.
- Dissonant Serenity: Even when dealing out Cold-Blooded Torture to an intruder, no less.
- Distressed Dude: For most of Waga Kimi. He and Hanbē are captured by enemies, prompting Nobunaga, Kanbē along with the heroine (the original storyline) or without her (the redux storyline) to rescue them.
- Does Not Like Spam: Mushrooms.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: His Yin Fukaki Ai form and it's as lavishly gorgeous as it is horrifying.
- Eyepatch of Power: His bandages act as this, even though his Yang Zangetsu form reveals that his bandaged eye is perfectly fine.
- I Have You Now, My Pretty: In his Yin route, he imprisons the heroine, declaring she belongs to Nobunaga and him only and that she should only use her powers to help Nobunaga. Throughout the entire thing, he dresses her in lavish clothing and makes sexual gestures towards her.
- In the Hood: His Fukaki Ai form.
- Keigo: He speaks in polite language at all times and to everyone, which just makes him even creepier.
- Lethal Chef: He's a terrible cook thanks to his sense of taste, a fact others don't even bother trying to hide. Ranmaru more than once criticizes his cooking skills to his face.
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy
- Mr. Fanservice: Not that the rest of the cast fare any better, but he deserves a special mention for always being stuck in outfits that are either Kimono Fanservice or fetish gear.
- Mystical White Hair: He may be completely human, but his long white hair adds to his mysterious image.
- One-Note Cook: He sucks at cooking anything aside from sweets.Ranmaru: As usual, he's only good when it comes to sweets.
Mitsuhide: What do you mean I'm "only" good at making sweets? How rude.
Ranmaru: Isn't it obvious? Your other dishes leave a lot of room for improvement!
- Sadist: In contrast with Hanbē, he has no qualms suggesting ideas such as setting a mountain on fire and causing people to be burned in the process. Later, when he catches an intruder trying to infiltrate Nobunaga's castle, he brutally stabs his legs while still not losing his composure.Mitsuhide: In order to serve Lord Nobunaga, you have to be mighty bloodthirsty.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Chimaki, a Japanese pastry made of glutinous rice flour or arrowroot starch wrapped in bamboo leaf.
- Undying Loyalty: In all seriousness, his loyalty to Nobunaga is only rivaled by that of Ranmaru's.
- Unexplained Accent: He speaks in a strange dialect that is neither explained in any of his profiles (unlike Michinaga's, which is explicitly stated to be what makes him unique) nor found in any other characters in the same country.
- Western Zodiac: Pisces (March 10) and is very much mysterious.
Voiced by: Yuusuke Kobayashi
Element: Light (Base), Wind (Iza Ikan! Kabocha no Sekku), Water (Waga Kimi no Mei Naraba and Hakugin no Tsuisō), Fire (Amanogawa ni Negai o), Dark (Gunshi no Kyōji ~Sugitaru Chūshin~)
- Artistic License History: His historical counterpart served the Saitō clan and then Toyotomi Hideyoshi, not Oda Nobunaga. Not directly, anyway.
- Astrologer: He is interested in studying the stars and his astrology skills greatly help in planning strategies.
- Distressed Dude: During most of the Waga Kimi event story, where he and Mitsuhide are captured by enemies.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: He even gets mistaken for a woman in his Amanogawa story.
- Hair Decorations: A blue cylindrical hairpiece with two petals at the top.
- Ill Boy: He has a chronic illness since childhood, because of which he often ends up confined to his bed. Keep in mind that his historical counterpart died from Incurable Cough of Death.
- Innocent Blue Eyes: Which enhances his sweet and gentle nature and provides contrast with his mainly pink color scheme.
- Japanese Pronouns: Watashi, which denotes formality if used by a man 24/7.
- Keigo: Always speak in -desu, -masu form, which adds to his gentle image.
- Martial Pacifist: He dislikes fighting, but still possesses combat skills and can take down a group of bandits.
- The Medic: He can create healing tiles with his special skill.
- Non-Uniform Uniform: The uniform he wears in his default Yin form comes with a red cape. Like Ranmaru, he also wears a cravat, but his is not tucked in.
- Rose-Haired Sweetie: A male example in that he's a pink-haired man with a gentle personality.
- Start X to Stop X: He finds it ironic that war is needed to end war, but has chosen to carry on fighting for his ultimate goal.
- The Strategist: Even though he hates war. He justifies it as I Did What I Had to Do and Start X to Stop X.
- Technical Pacifist: He hates fighting and war, but he is still a battle strategist and military adviser. He makes up for this by always going for the most peaceful options possible.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Shishitō peppers.
- Western Zodiac: Libra (September 27). He also fits the diplomatic archetype associated with this sign.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: He has pink hair.
Voiced by: Tomokazu Sugita
Element: Wind (Base and Kagayakeru Bunbu no Michi), Dark (Utsukemono to Kabukimono), Fire (Koi-iro no Okaeshi and Gunshi no Kyōji ~Sugitaru Chūshin~), Water (Waga Kimi no Mei Naraba Redux), Light (Sōdatsu! Koi no Gozenshiai)
- Artistic License History: At no point in history, Mitsunari was directly involved with Oda Nobunaga. He served the Azai clan, which was against Nobunaga.
- Comically Missing the Point: The heroine refuses his offering gifts in return for saving his life, but he keeps misinterpreting it as wanting something else, despite her multiple exlanations that no I don't want anything at all thank you very much.
- The Comically Serious: He almost always misinterprets the heroine's requests, but his utter seriousness in trying to fulfill them anyway can be quite hilarious to watch.
- Does Not Like Spam: Dried persimmons.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Which earns him ire more often than not.
- Ishida Mitsunari
- Keigo: He pulls this after he decides to be the heroine's servant for 3 days in his White Day story.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Dishes made with sweetfish.
- Western Zodiac: Cuspal Sagittarius/Capricorn (December 21).
Voiced by: Takuma Terashima
Element: Water (Base and Hyakumonogatari ga Owaru Toki), Fire (Koi Kizamu Ryōri-biyori), Dark (Renka wa Oni o Haraite), Light (Amakeburi shi Dokuganryū and Aki Iro o Sagashite)
- Artistic License History: The Ikusa arc starts off with his facing off against Nobunaga and his men, though historically Nobunaga and Masamune likely never met, seeing as the latter was only 15 years old at the time of the Honnō-ji incident.
- Benevolent Boss: In his Yin route, he forgives one of his underlings for selling his army's confidential information to the enemy because said underling is dirt poor and he considers his subordinates his family. This makes him the opposite of Nobunaga.
- Curtains Match the Window: His hair as well as his good eye are blue.
- Date Masamune
- Does Not Like Spam: Pumpkin.
- Eyepatch of Power: This is Date Masamune, so it's very much expected.
- Real Men Cook/Supreme Chef: In line with his historical counterpart. Cooking is his biggest passion, he constantly talks about cooking in battle and he's said to have written his own cookbooks. The awesome, Food Porn-worthy still image of his preparing a dish has to be seen to be believed.
- Rebellious Spirit: He often runs off to do things on his own, giving his subordinates a hard time.
- So Much for Stealth: He spends 60% of his route secretly following someone only to be discovered by the heroine every time.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Chicken nabe.
- Western Zodiac: Virgo (September 5).
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Literally blue hair.
Voiced by: Kengo Takanashi
Voiced by: Shūgo Nakamura
- Bare Your Midriff
- Catchphrase: "Is it wabi or is it sabi?"
- Easy Impersonation: In the Waga Kimi redux story, when Nobunaga is away rescuing his captive men, he puts on an out-and-out pathetic Nobunaga impersonation in order to lure out an infiltrating ninja. The ninja falls for it.
- Multicolored Hair: Blond with green streaks.
- Vocal Dissonance: He looks like a man in his thirties, but sounds like a guy just fresh out of his teens.
Voiced by: Kenji Nojima
Element: Water (Base and Hananoen no Koi ya, Akayoroshi), Light (Waga Kimi no Mei Naraba and Gunshi no Kyōji ~Sugitaru Chūshin~), Fire (Hakugin no Tsuisō), Dark (Kugutsu-naru Koibito and Sōdatsu! Koi no Gozenshiai), Wind (Urameshiya Koi no Ayashibi)
- Alliterative Name: Kuroda Kanbē.
- Badass Preacher: He always dresses like a Christian priest and is as badass as anyone else.
- Beauty Mark: One below the right corner of his mouth.
- Does Not Like Spam: Shiitake.
- Fantasy Counterpart Religion: Or whatever fantasy counterpart version of Christianity he's following. He's said to believe in a "different god" than the three great deities.
- High-Class Glass
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: He behaves in a stern and cold manner for the most part, but is pretty sweet once you get his interest.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Sea bream.
- Unlockable Content: His default form is a reward for completing multiple quests, meaning you'll get several copies of him as a result.
- Western Zodiac: Capricorn (December 22).
Voiced by: Ryohei Kimura
Voiced by: Wataru Hatano
- Beauty Mark: One below his left eye.
- Does Not Like Spam: Zenmai.
- Keigo: Easily equals Hanbē as the most polite in Ikusa.
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: Considering their similar job and use of polite language, he seems to play Manly to Hanbē's Sensitive.
- Short Hair with Tail
- Trademark Favorite Food: Funazushi.
- Western Zodiac: Gemini (June 9).