Akanesasu Sekai de Kimi to Utau boasts a large Cast Full of Pretty Boys. Due to length and more characters getting added, this page is split into subpages with the characters aside from the heroine and her company categorized by which country they're native to. This page covers characters that don't fall under any of the aforementioned categories.
Page under construction.
- The Company
- Miyabi country
- Ikusa country
- Inishie country
- Utsutsu country
- Kō country
- Ten country
- Baku country
Voiced by: Daisuke Namikawa
- Curtains Match the Window: Matching red-brown hair and eyes.
- Cute Little Fangs: Has vampire-like fangs sticking from between his teeth, which is either this trope or Fangs Are Evil when you consider his personality.
- Jerkass: Absolutely.
- Sleazy Politician: A politician whose mere website description suggests an unlikable asshole to the extreme – a Yandere who doesn't hold women in very high regards.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Is it Hirofumi or Hirobumi?
- Straw Misogynist: Views all women as Gold Diggers even though he's attracted to them himself.
- What Could Have Been: Before he was thrown out and replaced by Atsushi.
April Fools' Day 2018
Voiced by: Junichi Suwabe
- April Fools' Day: The whole purpose of his existence.
- Gratuitous English: "Hello, my name is Matthew Calbraith Perry!"
- Last-Name Basis: His full name is Matthew Perry, but the game refers to him as only Perry. Justified since his full name written in katakana is way too long, which may not fit into the boxes.
- Mighty Whitey: He announces that his intention is to "open up" Hinomoto.
- Princely Young Man: Handsome, sharp-dressed and often says typical fairytale prince stuff, like "I'll open the door to your heart" and mentioning pumpkin carriages, topped with calling the heroine Cinderella for good measure.
- The Stateless: The only character so far to not be native to any of the countries in Hinomoto, though considering his historical counterpart's being the one started the Bakumatsu period, it would probably make more sense if he were a Baku native.
- Statuesque Stunner: He's taller than Yasuhide. Seriously.
- Token Minority/Token White: He is by far the first and only foreigner and Westerner though how far the definition of "Western" applies in this universe is up for debate.
Collab guest appearancesThese characters are from other works appearing as part of collaboration campaigns. Please see the works' character pages themselves for information on the characters.
Since these characters are not native to Hinomoto, they don't have Home Field Advantage buff.
Voiced by: Shin-ichiro Miki
Voiced by: Showtaro Morikubo
Voiced by: Kosuke Toriumi
Manga-only charactersThese characters only appear in Aya Tanaka's 2018 manga adaptation.
- Alliterative Name: Like his sister, Amamiya Asahi.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: He seems to be this to Akari, mainly because he believes he can take care of himself and just wants her to leave him alone.
- Canon Foreigner: He is exclusive to the manga.
- Theme Naming: He and his brother are named after the time of day. "Asahi" means "morning sun".