open/close all folders
The Treacherous Three
Warriors of the frozen wastes... rise! King Arthas Menethil, God of Embracing One's Inner Darkness (Crown Prince of Lordaeron, King of the fallen Lordaeron, Slaughterer/Butcher, First of the Lich King's Death Knights, Champion of The Scourge, The Lich King)
- Theme Song: Arthas, My Son (O, Thanagor) and Invincible
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Crest of the Scourge◊
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil, formerly Chaotic Good
- Weapon of Choice: Frostmourne
- Portfolios: From The Wise Prince To Evil Overlord, Cool Sword, Evil Ice, Thinking That "Light Is For Fools", Jumping Off the Slippery Slope, One-Man Army, Values his soldier even after his descent into evil, Evil use of Ice, Death Knight
- Domains: Evil, Undead, Villainy.
- Allies: Kel'thuzad, Anub'arak (Albeit unwillingly for the latter), Diablo, Sindragosa, Arcturus Mengsk, Luca Blight, Dio Brando, Dracula, Lucifer the Doom, Deathwing, Ostarion, Napoleon, Zhaitan, Sektor, Esdeath, Kaldr and Lissandra and a good amount of the Undead-oriented Gods of the Pantheon
- From Azeroth: Uther the Lightbringer, Muradin Bronzebeard, Sylvanas Windrunner, Kael'thas Sunstrider, Illidan Stormrage, Turalyon and Alleria Windrunner, Medivh, Thrall, Vol'jin, Genn Greymane, Jaina Proudmoore, Yrel, Malygos, Yogg-Saron
- Other Enemies: The GUAG Sacred Knights (especially in regards to Arthur and Artoria Pendragon and especially Artix von Krieger), Queen Elsa, Frost, Ymir the Tusk, Reiji, Tassadar, Purist Thunderwrath, Ashley J. Williams, Ashe, Tryndamere, Guan Yu, Tracer, The entire Grand United Alliance of Good in general.
- Interested in: The Wendigo
- Evil Counterpart to: Zuko
- Once the prince and future King of the Human Kingdom of Lordaeron, Prince Arthas Menethil was a Paladin who wanted to avenge his people, to the point of doing whatever it took to protect them. This proved to be Arthas's downfall, because after taking his troops to Northrend to enact vengeance on the Dreadlord known as Mal'ganis, and on the way claiming the cursed sword Frostmourne, Arthas unwillingly ended up becoming the very thing he was fighting against.
- This was cemented when he "succeeded" his father, and after slaughtering countless victims in his path, Arthas ended up becoming the Lich King. The world of Azeroth may have Bolvar Fordragon as the Lich King right now, but in the Pantheon, that seat belongs to Arthas, and he is far less benevolent than Bolvar is.
- How nice Arthas was before becoming the Lich King is debatable, but some sources state that he wasn't the All-Loving Hero he pretended to be (nor is it looking like he is going to be anytime soon).
- Though he is not a member of the House of Death, he has a massive amount of undead creatures at his disposal, making him one of the few gods in the Pantheon with his own personal army, better known as The Scourge.
- Insists that the being that was seen crying like a baby in the tortures of the underworld by Sylvanas Windrunner was not him. To enforce that insistence, he registered himself in the battlefield of the Blizzard heroes, as the dark, evil glory of the Lich King. Side by side with him is a fellow demonic ally, The Lord of Terror Diablo.
- However, the organizers had only one condition for Arthas. He had to be the sparring partner of every new hero that entered the nexus. While it sounded good on paper, Arthas later found out that the job was much more painful than that.
- To his surprise, his old love Jaina has ascended and will be participating in said battle. However, Arthas brushed off any attempts to rekindle the old flame, claiming that he will still crush her without mercy.
- Elsa despises him for his evil use of ice, and for reminding her too much of Prince Hans.
- Nobody actually expected that Arthas would instead make his move during the 25-Year Prophecy. He approached Liu Kang and managed to convince him to embrace his inner demons. He convinced him that deep down, he's tired of having to play up the goody two-shoes Mortal Kombat Champion persona, and he truly is fitting for conquest and rule...and that he shouldn't be bogged down by any "mentors", be it Raiden or Rachel, he should "make his own destiny", just like how Arthas broke away from the light. In this endeavor... Arthas succeeded, Liu Kang started to embrace his lust for power as the new ruler of the Netherrealm, and broke away even from Rachel, and in one fell swoop, not only had Arthas made it clear what he does best, he also started a chain reaction smearing Rachel's reputation as the 'new, better Kombatant mentor' to dirt, if she couldn't even keep the main Kombatants in line.
- Arthas's story heavily mirrors that of the fabled King Arthur, except that Arthas took a darker path in contrast to Arthur, and the latter hates him for daring to betray the people that he so desperately tried to protect. Arthas dismisses the King and is only interested in making Arthur his greatest champion. The fact that both Excalibur and Frostmourne might be evenly matched could potentially make for a fantastic battle if they ever decide to trade blows...
- He helped Diablo to ascend Arcturus Mengsk, proving himself as an example that death is not the end of everything. With that, along with Sarah Kerrigan's swing towards Anti-Heroism, the 'Blizzard Big 3 Evils' are reunited (Amon still needs time to establish himself). However, Arthas usually gets annoyed whenever Mengsk compares him with his 'pretty boy son' Valerian.
- He was not happy to hear that his old rival, Illidan Stormrage, ascended along with his ally Kael'thas Sunstrider. This was made even worse when Sylvanas Windrunner also ascended. Because of his presence, all three of them decided to join the GUAG Token Evil Teammates with one goal: destroy the Lich King permanently.
- Clashed with the paladin Yrel upon her ascension; while he won the fight, the good Blizzard deities stopped him before he could kill her. For the moment, Arthas was glad he kept himself in shape by fighting in the Nexus, and gladly challenged Yrel, telling her she was welcome to go apply herself there. "Next time," he claimed, "I'll turn you into one of my many Death Knights. Draenei Death Knights sound like a good experiment..."
- He was bemused when he learned that in an alternate timeline, he was known as Count Arthas du Menethíl◊, a vampire who was one of the potential suitors of Sarah Von Kerrigan.
- Once was confronted by Ashley Williams, given that the latter was killing a lot of his Undead Scourge. Ash barely escaped his encounter with the Lich King, and since that day, Arthas likes to taunt him for his failure.
Arthas: "Hail to the King, 'baby'."
- But it was Ash who had the last laugh; he directed Arthas to his good friend and undead-slaying partner, Artix von Krieger. Arthas thought Artix was a weakling—until he saw how Artix's special ability to collect the souls of every undead he slays to empower him, his axe being so shiny gold because he slayed so many undead, the fact that getting rid of the axe does not weaken Artix because Artix's power comes from souls, the fact that Artix has a shadow of a giant darkness dragon —, oh and Artix is the Champion of Darkness — his world's equivalent to a god, and Arthas immediately found himself utterly decimated. Arthas thought he had the last laugh after he tricked Artix with "Your shoe's untied"note ...and then got mauled by Artix's undead-slaying Pomeranian, Daimyo. Arthas avoids him like the plague.
- He is tired of people mispronouncing his title as "The Lick King". The two are very different jobs, you know?
- Was once enemies with Esdeath, but he eventually got on her good side by convincing her to give in to her inner demons. Esdeath admits that he was right all along.
- He is interested in recruiting The Wendigo to The Scourge, but the creature would prefer not serving under the Lich King. Arthas himself is not afraid of it or even the spirit that possesses it, as Frostmourne can make short work of that nuisance.
- Even though they share similar titles, he has nothing to do with The Lich.
- As if Arthas's days couldn't get any worse, when he heard of Uther's ascension, he lost his shit. He personally went to meet Uther and taunt him about his failure back in Lordaeron, and tell him that he won't hesitate to kill him again. Uther isn't afraid of Arthas, but instead of feeling utter hatred for his old protégé Uther felt disappointed in himself
"IMPOSSIBLE! DOESN'T ANYONE STAY DEAD ANYMORE!?"
- It got worse when his old combat instructor and formerly very close friend, Muradin Bronzebeard, managed to also get in. Reports say that Arthas was throwing a temper tantrum so high that everyone in his house couldn't calm him down.
- Even moreso, with the return of Turalyon and Alleria, the two has been vowing vengeance for his betrayal and ravaging of both Quel'Thalas and his own home, Lordaeron, as well as the fates of both Uther and Sylvanas. In response, Arthas just sighed on his throne. "It's not easy being the Lich King. I still like it, though."
- Arthas once lent his Frostmourne to Abaddon. However, as time went on, Abaddon started to gain some nobility as he felt more content about supporting and protecting his allies. Before Frostmourne could claim him, he returned it right at Arthas' gates and adopted his own 'Curse of Avernus' to make up for that. Arthas just sighed, "Some people just don't appreciate power when they are offered a chance." Though he swore that one day, he might stage an assault on Avernus and show him the extent of what his Frostmourne can do.
- Arthas was also the one responsible for capturing and brainwashing Tryndamere, and he sent him to wreck his home in Freljord, only to be stopped by his love for his wife Ashe, which, in turn, drove him away with his Undying Rage. However, Arthas still counted it as a victory... The real purpose of this was actually to steal information from Tryndamere about a friend he made with a certain Guan Yu. Arthas used the information to create his own 'Mystical Warrior' set. Needless to say, Guan Yu is pissed that Arthas would dare to use his image for evil.
- If you ever wanted a quick summary for Arthas' fall into darkness, don't worry, Ben Brode has you covered.
- In preparation for the release of a new expansion for Hearthstone, Arthas spent some time working at Blizzard Entertainment but sadly he didn't leave a good impression and eventually left. He refuses to talk about his experience.
- "Frostmourne Hungers"
Ragyo Kiryuin, Goddess Who Forsook Her Own Humanity (Disco Milf (call her that at your own peril), Mama Bad Touch, Rainbow McFeelYouUp, World's Greatest Mom)
- Intermediate Goddess (Greater Goddess when wearing Shinra-Koketsu)
- Symbol: The Revocs Corporation logo
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Theme Music: Blumenkranz ([nZk] Ver.), and in combat, Tabun LASTBOSS.
- Portfolio: Depraved obsession with molesting her own daughter (or rather daughters), being willing to serve a species that wants to exterminate her own kind, owning an endless array of pristine-white clothing, hiring a Cute and Psycho sociopath as her Grand Couturier, selling clothes containing hostile life fibers to customers, unleashing hungry life fibers on unsuspecting audiences, committing unspeakably heinous crimes, enjoying wearing fur-laden dresses, performing brutal experiments on her own children, beating the snot out of her daughter and enjoying it, throwing her newborn daughter in the garbage, and after finding out she survived, mind-raping her to do her bidding, taking depravity to a whole new level
- Domains: Betrayal, Depravity, Domination, Evil, Hate, Incest, Law, Profit
- Allies: SHOCKER, Skull Face, Nui Harime (her creation), Corset, Scanty and Kneesocks, Handsome Jack, Hoyt Volker, Looten Plunder, Bambi "Buck" Hughes, Ghetsis Harmonia, Relius Clover, Gendo Ikari, Shinobu Sensui, Dolores Umbridge, Yuuki Terumi, Griffith, Souther, Shang Tsung, Shinnok, Gul'dan, Ryoma Sengoku, Tanya, Yuu, Ren Gyokuen, Eliza, Soundwave, Tenjuro Banno, Black Doom, Charles zi Brittania
- Enemies: Ryuko Matoi, Senketsu, Dio Brando (surprisingly), Asuka Langley-Soryuu, Tali'Zorah nar Rayya, Rainbow Dash, Simon the Digger, Kamina, Gentaro Kisaragi, Scorpion, Batman, Isaac Clarke, Aikuro Mikisugi, Shinnosuke Tomari, Adam Jensen, Raiden, Garrus Vakarian, Eren Yeager, Kenshiro, Commander Shepard, Ragna the Bloodedge, Sol Badguy, Hakumen, Son Goku, Aila Jyrkiäinen, Emmet Brickowski, Satsuki Kiryuuin, every hero and heroine voiced by Romi Park (especially Edward Elric and Giorno Giovanna), good Gods in House of Family, Steven Armstrong, Reiji, The Illusive Man, Grey, Mana Ouma, Painwheel, Luka, Gracia, Eiji Hino, the Gokaigers, The Guy, Alice, The King Of All Cosmos
- Evil Counterpart to: Nana
- She ascended to this Pantheon when she activated life-fiber clothes to forcefully cocoon a stadium full of teachers and parents in order to be consumed. The reactions from everyone still standing from this attack (especially from her own daughter) is all one needs to know why she earned her spot here.
- The House of Family absolutely loathes her. Even Relius and Ghetsis seem to feel uneasy around her because of the whole "molesting her own daughter" thing. Still, Relius does find it impressive how little problem she has (which is to say, none at all) with experimenting on her second-born child and then just dumping her for proving to be a failure. Of course, this was met with such a sneer from Ragyo, who pointed out that Relius, in the end, failed and was put under his traumatized son's leash, one Ragyo would consider a failure for someone of Relius' stature. And, for the record, she sees Terumi as being no better.
- However, she changed her mind when she noticed that Relius might still be influencing Carl even under his leash. When she saw that Carl has been going down a dark path, Ragyo secretly arranged Relius' prison break and decided that he can have his second chance if he wants, but she will still keep reminding him of his old failure until he proves himself.
- Rumor has it that Ragyo has made an Unholy Matrimony with Corset. While it's undisputed that the two are allies, they'd like to not comment at all on it.
- While Commander Shepard has not exactly gotten along very well with The Illusive Man, they both hate Ragyo with a passion. As if her collaboration with COVERS to annihilate the human race wasn't enough, there's the fact that she attempted to infuse life fibers into her infant children. While TIM is no stranger to experimenting on humans, he finds her experiments to be too brutal and sickening for his taste.
- Has been compared to Senator Armstrong on a couple of occasions, most notably since both her first fight with Satsuki and his manhandling of Raiden are rather similar in appearance, down to breaking the sword in two in both and the ultimate end of the fight — ripping the heart out. The comparison, however, seems to annoy her greatly, seeing as Armstrong's motive is to basically "let pigs run wild", as she puts it. Steven doesn't see her in a much better light: he'd rather everyone fight and die for their individual beliefs than relinquishing all free will and assimilating into one giant alien being.
- To this end, Ragyo expressed interest in participating in YHVH's scheme just to foil Armstrong's plan. Her case of membership is under consideration right now.
- Additionally, Ragyo has also been compared to Ali Al-Saachez, most notably on the fact that they are both uber-depraved asshats. Much like with Steven Armstrong, the comparison also irritates Ragyo greatly, since she views him as "a completely wild pig who aspires to make the world be run entirely by equally-filthy creatures".
- Rainbow Dash detests her, not just because she is a monstrous traitor who goes against everything the Element of Loyalty stands for, but also because she gives rainbows a bad rap.
- The King Of All Cosmos also agrees with Rainbow Dash, but was content to leave Ragyo at the mercy of her other enemies. It was only when she kidnapped the King's followers, chained them to their katamaris, and unleashed her..."tendencies" that the King took action. Upon the King arriving and spotting Ragyo pulling long red strings out of...somewhere, and offering to have an affair with him, the King recalled his followers back via Royal Rainbow and calmly told them to leave him and her alone for a bit, the King showed Ragyo why an Intermediate/Greater Goddess should NEVER piss off an Overdeity. After having his followers drink from Moe's "Forget-Me-Shots" (for which Moe temporarily lifted the age limit), the king declared that her actions were unforgivable, and that if she ever tried anything like that again, he would declare war on her and side with some other moral-minded family-loving deities. She has been more wary of him and his followers since, even warning some other villainous deities to just leave them be.
- Despite both being uber-depraved beings, Dio Brando absolutely despises her and considers her to be a ripoff of him, and anyone who says otherwise will get a personal beating from him. This isn't helped by the fact that there have been numerous comparisons between the two, including Ragyo crying out "WRYYY!!!" at one point.
- Despite the fact that she's her underling, he would much rather be in the company of Nui. There have been comparisons between him and Nui that he's more satisfied with, such as Nui saying "Muda muda muda!" and how they enjoy screwing others over.
- She also earned the ire of Fate Testarossa Harlown, because Ragyo not only represented the old dark days of Precia Testarossa as one of the 'Worst Mothers Ever', but also tends to rub in Fate's face how much Precia was a small fry compared to herself (like saying that 'her belief that Alicia represented a shred of 'humanity', misguided or not, makes her a weakling'). note
- Of all the evil aristocrats The Guy fights against, he finds Ragyo to be one of the worst, if not THE worst.
- Honestly, the list of reasons ALL her enemies have for hating her would take up an entire page, possibly longer than this one. Her pedophilia has made her very unpopular in the Pantheon, not that she cares.
- Surprisingly (or maybe not so much), she and Frieza seem to actually get along, at least as much as these two can "get along" with anyone. Several deities presume it's due to their shared traits of calm and cultured veneers hiding vicious bloodlust, and blatant sadism and love of causing pain & suffering in those they see as 'weak'. Naturally, Goku has quickly come to hate Ragyou almost as much as he hates Frieza due to how twisted and sadistically, black-heartedly evil she is.
Starscream, God of Big Bad Betrayal (Screamer, The Silver Snake, Stiletto-Heeled Freak)
- Greater God
- Symbol: A crowned figure, with a knife in its back
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Butt Monkies, Woobies, Inexplicably Popular Bad Guys, Evil Overlords' Biggest Distractions, Demanding the Well Done Son Guy's Attention All The Time... Not in THAT Way, Clones and Seekers, Trained Backstabbers
- Domains: Destruction, Plotting, Hissy Fits, Cannon Fodder, Unpredictable Treachery/Obedience, Attention Seeking
- "Allies": Shang Tsung, Commander Cobra, Revolver Ocelot, Gul'dan, Freddy Fazbear.
- Enemies: Optimus Prime, Rainbow Dash, Jeremiah Gottwald, The Vivid Team
- Opposes: Megatron, Scorponok
- Followers: Starscream refuses any priests or followers that don't have the exact same body structure as himself.
- Heralds: The Seekersnote
- Has several forms, including Generation One Starscream, who has an odd relationship with Megatron and fangirls, Unicron Trilogy Starscream, who has an odd relationship with Scorponok and fangirls, Animated Starscream, who has a giant chin and BUMBLEBEE INTERRUPTED HIS SPEECH, and his newest form from Transformers Prime who actually is quite intelligent and even was allowed to control the Decepticons for a little while.
- He'll usurp Haruhi-sama. Someday. Until then, he's going to listen to Linkin Park. Oh, and since he and Cobra Commander sound so similar, he might make prank calls as well.
- Was unexpectedly attacked by Iron Man in a giant suit; does not care to relate what happened after he utterly defeated the human. New scorch mark? No, that's always been there.
- Starscream has several degrees and specialties despite his compulsion to shoot authority figures, a feat best explained by his hypnotizing capacity to zero in on suckers. So far, he has conned McCoy into giving him Federation mapping grids, talked Heero Yuy out of several "outdated" humongous mecha, plus he used the Decepticon Space Bridge for unauthorized visits to Cybertron with the promise of bring back energon. Our sources are not sure who Starscream wishes to usurp this time, but they recommend that Starfleet captains of all timelines be on guard for their first encounter with Humongous Mecha.
- He'd rather you not bring up the embarrassing incident where Optimus sliced off Starscream's left arm and then started bitch-slapping him with it. (Optimus: "Stop hitting yourself! Stop hitting yourself!")
- His Generation One avatar recently had an unfortunate encounter with a certain pony and will probably never recover from this humiliation.
- Because he never died from the attack, he had to wait for his Spark to leave Rainbow Dash's body. He was later welcomed with overwhelming laughter.
- Following this "indignation", Starcream struck a deal with Michael Bay to put her in one of his projects and get her killed, most likely in an explosion. He lost it when he just used a doll of her.
- Few in the pantheon trust him, as he is a well known traitor. They figure that one day, he'll try to proclaim himself God of Existence, and they'll have to backhand him back down, but due to his physical weakness compared to some of the other gods, most aren't that concerned about him.
- Is freaking terrified of the Godmodder, due to the vault incident.