Well, this show IS called Death
- Harry Potter's scar exploding and his agonized scream might be either this or Narm.
- Metal Overlord destroying everything and everyone from Eggman VS Wily might be either this or a Moment of Awesome.
- Doomguy and Batman's corpses may be unnerving to some, despite how hilarious Master Chief teabagging Doomguy and Spider-Man's humorous quips may be.
- Raiden's death. Thor splits him in half with his hammer and throws him into the sun. The expression on his face as he burns up is unnerving.
- Donatello's death at the hands of Raphael.
- For any Dragon Ball Z fan, seeing Goku get wiped out along with the rest of the planet as he fades into white similar to how Frieza and Cell have done so in the past can be this. And then it gets taken Up to Eleven when it's revealed he and Supes wiped out the entire Earth.
- He-Man crushes the Eye of Thundera, which is the source of Lion-O's life force...and that of all other Thunderians. So yeah, He-Man basically committed genocide.
- Also, there's something unsettling about He-Man throwing a mountain at Lion-O. It might be because we get to see it from Lion-O's point of view, or because the mountain is, y'know, aside from being a huge object falling from the sky, rendered in three dimensions instead of two, unlike the characters.
- One could argue that the Eye of Thundera attacking He-Man fits here. He-Man breaks the Sword of Omens, then Lion-O, and walks off, content to allow Lion-O to live. Then the Eye just up and attacks him of its own accord. Not to mention it's shooting three other beams as well, meaning it's not able to control its own power.
- Was anyone else unnerved by He-Man being so...happy, throughout the battle? He's still joyous and grinning even after brutally killing Lion-O.
- Lion-O was still alive and probably would be after the end of the battle if the Eye of Thundera didn't force his hand. He also did not know how the Eye was connected to the Thundercats, and would likely have no idea what he has done.
- During SGC the creators spoke about the original ending to Batman vs Spider-Man. It sounded...horrific to say the least. Originally Spidey was supposed to web Batman in place and then spray webbing down Batman's throat until he either suffocated or exploded.
- Shao Kahn gained Psycho Powers along with flight after killing M Bison... Let's put that in perspective. Psycho Power weaponizes the soul of a person, turning him into a living WMD. But keep in mind that Shao Kahn has BILLIONS of souls at his disposal! Think about that for a moment!
- Peach's finishing move for Zelda. She kicks Zelda with 16 times the power needed to decapitate her and with more than twice the amount of pressure needed to cause Zelda's head to explode.note The move is so powerful it outright gibs Zelda so hard the screen is temporary obscured with blood and bits. Her scream (which shouldn't be possible at that moment) doesn't help.
- When Bucky's bombs blew off Fox's legs, it was mostly thanks to Fox's cybernetic enhancements that he survived.
- Honestly, Fox himself is more terrifying than Bucky's grenades. At the end of the fight, we get to hear Bucky choke as Fox wrings his neck, and watch his head get splattered all over the dirt by Fox's blaster. "You don't fuck around with Fox McCloud," indeed.