"Hmm. You know, curiously enough, the X-rated version had the same name."
Virtually every popular mainstream movie or TV show will have its title and the rudiments of its plot morphed into a porn video. This fact of adult entertainment is even more certain than death and taxes. It's mandated pursuant to the provisions of Rule 34
The porn industry really only has one product to sell. That's graphic depictions of people having sex. Naturally this makes things very competitive with each production company looking for an edge in the marketplace. The gay porn industry has its members
always trying to stick out
, while the straight porn industry is always trying to find a niche to squeeze into
. So much like Hollywood itself, it exploits that which is already successful
There are (of course
) entire web sites dedicated to listing actual porn ripoffs of popular media. It's also a common game to take normal media titles and see how many porn titles they can be twisted into. Most of the times the only parody is the title
. Curiously, the current hot trend in the porn industry is for high-budget, well-made parodies (well, higher
-budget and better
-made, anyway) that re-create what they're spoofing with careful attention to detail... but which reject parody titles in favor of just taking the original title and sticking "This Ain't" in front of it or "A XXX Parody" afterwards.
Examples: Star Whores
(Episode IV: A New Hole
), Muffy the Vampire Layer
, Lord of the G-Strings
, An Officer and a Gentleman and Golden Retriever
, Dr. Buttlove, or; How I Learned To Stop Clenching and Love the Plug
, Top Gun
(I know, very clever, right?
One popular misconception is that this is standard practice in the porn industry. While it seems common, it's worth noting that it is a vast
minority in the porn out there (as noted above). Most of it goes by the format of [race/gender/defining characteristic of participants] [optional fetish twist] [primary action performed] [number of series]
, the only fixed order generally being the number. For example, Interracial Anal Dildos 14
. However, those titles are rarely much fun to talk about, so the ones that pop out to the general public are these titles listed below.
Of course, there's also an Inverted Trope
: don't confuse Jennifer Lopez
' chambermaid character having an affair with her hotel's client in Maid In Manhattan
(2002) with Vanessa Del Rio's maid character having an affair with her client (and later his son) in Maid in Manhattan
See also Rule 34
. Just for Pun
in action (hur hur hur). Rule of Funny
is also involved; why have a potentially squicky
actual porn title when you could have one of these and get a small laugh? Compare The Mockbuster
See Porn Names
for the pornification of the actors' names.
Examples (sorted by the media being pornified):
open/close all folders
Anime & Manga
- Total Media Agency (known as TMA) loves to do this by producing live-action Parallel Porn Titles of anime series, such as Suzumiya Hahiru no Yuuutsu, Faith/stay night, and so forth. These are most often sought after in the community only for the sake of mocking the ugly stars that conflicts terribly with the surprisingly well done (most of the time) cosplay outfits. Oddly enough, none of them are real puns, just twists on the names for the sake of it.
- Perhaps the most unsubtle name from them: Clonnad. Sounds similar to "clone", doesn't it?
- Not to forget their infamous version of the first arc of Higurashi: When They Cry, which was mistaken for the real live action movie by many and panned...Yes, they took a depressing delusion filled arc and made it crappy live action porn while leaving all the scenes intact.
- They also make titles based of other popular Japanese things like Touhou which for that was named Seihou... which happens to also be the name for a sister game series for Touhou back in the PC-98 era before ZUN moved off to form Shanghai Alice and continue Touhou on Windows. This marks the first time that TMA, intentionally or otherwise, used a Parallel Porn Title whose result was an already existing work.
- There's a hentai anime titled Elfen Laid, but it has nothing to do with Elfen Lied.
- Possible subversion: The Hills Have Size is real, but it's not what you think - it's just the American dub of a totally unrelated hentai.
- Foxy Nudes (Hana no Joshi Ana: Newscaster Etsuko).
- A comprehensive list of punny hentai titles can be found here.
- Unwired is a U.S. company that specializes in this involving famous anime. Their work includes Sailor and the 7 Ballz (a pornographic crossover of Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z among other famous '90s animes), Star Ballz (like Sailor and the 7 Ballz only set in the Star Wars universe) and Ninja Love (which according to the cover stars Naruto, the Futari wa Pretty Cure girls and Nadia). Unfortunately, most people consider Sailor and the 7 Ballz to be one of the worst pornos they had ever seen.
- Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt has these every other title, unless they decide to go with a plain old Parody Name.
- Lingerie Senshi Papillon Rose is an almost-porn spoof of Sailor Moon.
- The Choose Your Own Adventure-style Sailor Poon: A XXX Interactive Parody. No points for guessing the source being parodied.
- Ail Maniax has nothing to do with Animaniacs, but it's clear what they were going for.
- Private produced a trilogy of movies based on Sin City called (you guessed it) Sex City.
- There is a 70's porn called Bat Pussy.
- Spider-Man XXX: A Porn Parody, which Andrew Garfield admitted to studying to prepare himself for The Amazing Spider-Man.
- One of the most successful comic strips in Playboy was Little Annie Fanny, which, as its name suggested, featured an X-rated version of Little Orphan Annie as the protagonist (also a caricature of of Marilyn Monroe and Jayne Mansfield). Originally drawn by by comic book satirists Harvey Kurtzman and Will Elder, the strip ran sporadically from 1962 to 1988.
- Hairy Twatter, advertised as the first non-gay Harry Potter porn parody.
- The Humping Games and Younger Games, though both appear to be Shallow Parodies.
- Presumably due to legal issues, Fifty Shades of Grey: A XXX Adaptation was recalled and re-released as This Isn't Fifty Shades of Grey XXX: This is a Parody. They were still sued. Oh, and there's also 50 Shades of Dylan Ryan, originally titled 50 Shades of Grey: The Lesbian Edition. No Sasha Grey version, surprisingly.
- There is a vampire-themed gay porn movie called Twinklight. Still a better love story...
- Carrie had the rather randomly titled Orgy University ("They're all gonna cum on you!").
- Sex Psycho (the 2003 one).
- I'm Chris Mansen from To Catch a Predator XXX.
- Doctor Who has at least one: Doctor Loo And The Filthy Phaleks.
- There's a Married... With Hormones available and it also has an sequel along with two more porn spoofs like Married... With She Males and This Ain't Married With Children XXX. Click the SFW video (they cut the porn parts out) and be disturbed by the porn spoof of a Frank Sinatra classic tune.
- The late '80s also gave us Falcon Breast and DallASS.
- "Desperate Househusbands" and "Desperate Houseboys" (both gay), there is also a lot of Housewives Desperate for stuff.
- The uncreative trend of simply putting "Not" in front of an existing title has surfaced recently, leading to titles like Not the Bradys XXX, Not Bewitched XXX, Not the Cosbys, and the list goes on.
- Or putting "A XXX Parody" at the end. Scrubs: A XXX Parody, The Jeffersons: A XXX Parody.
- The Big Bang Theory: A XXX Parody proved that sometimes you don't even need to change the title.
- The Huffington Post collected a series of (mostly) SFW trailers for several of the above here. Occasionally pretty funny, but mostly just wooden actors referencing funnier material.
- Batman: A XXX Parody.
- And then there's the This Ain't __________ XXX series. Like This Ain't The Partridge Family XXX, This Ain't Happy Days: Fonzie Luvs Pinky, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. They're even making This Ain't Twilight XXX and This Ain't Avatar XXX.
- There is a gay porn movie called Jersey Score. It's actually pretty good.
- Everybody Does Raymond
- Sex Trek. There are at least nine productions of such, according to Memory Alpha.
- The forgettable Muffy the Vampire Layer and Buffy the Vampire Layer, and now Buffy the Vampire Slayer XXX: A Parody. Unlike those first two, that one actually tries to be accurate to the show, even including characters like Jenny Calendar and Harmony.
- Johnny Carson had two porn flick titles he often used as the Tea Time Movie, Mondo Squatto and ''Gidget's Night on an Aircraft Carrier.
- Reno 911! was pornified. Apparently they didn't change the title. Which would be impressive, given that the original show is already considered as porn in some countries.
- There was a pornographic parody of Scrubs made, which Zach Braff himself was amused by it so much that he endorsed it in interviews.
- A bit disturbingly, the kid-oriented Game Center CX has one in the form of Ero-Game Center SEX.
- It's not clear how the Official Sons of Anarchy parody achieved official status.
- Robin Williams closed his Weapons of Self-Destruction HBO special with a routine about porn spoofs of his films, culminating in his imitation of a porn version of Popeye.
- There's been a few of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, including CSI: Miami (unfortunately, there is no character named Fellatio Caine).
- Unsurprisingly, This Ain't Glee XXX removed all the non-female gay characters.
- Game of Thrones became Game of Bones (though Game of Moans and Game of Thongs were also considered) but shied away from portraying Brother-Sister Incest, leading George R. R. Martin to ponder how he could have a series that's more dirty than its porn version. Indeed the opening scene involves Varys and Tryion pointing out that a porn spoof is hardly necessary, as the HBO series has enough gratuitous sex and nudity as it is.
- Now they're making them out of game shows. Behold: The Newlywed Game XXX: A Porn Parody!
- Of course, Hustler just had to come around and do This Ain't Jeopardy! XXX''. However, this one is mostly a Clip Show containing sex scenes from other films by the company, which a category called "Caught in the Act" is used as a framing device for. They got the obligatory "What's a hoe?" reference, though.
- Because it was just begging to be made, American Horror Story: Coven has spawned American Whore Story: Witches in Heat.
- Girth, Wind and Fire. Cracked notes that a much better title would have been Sperm, Bend & Tie Her.
- P.D.Q Bach wrote an opera "Hansel and Gretel and Ted and Alice - An Opera In One Unnatural Act", which was later discovered and presented by Peter Shickele.
- Inkubus Sukkubus wrote Intercourse With The Vampire, which sounds like it's about vampires in love if you're not paying attention. Every line contains at least one sexual innuendo, "Come to me like a Ram ... to the slaughter" being one of the tamest lines.
- Katy Pervy, with appearances by Ka$$ha, Snoop Dong, Lady Gager, Rihandjob and Elmer (yeah, they went there).
- Britney Rears and its various sequels and spin-offs.
- Hustler's Untrue Hollywood Stories: Miley Cyrus' 18th Birthday.
- Driller: A Sexual Thriller
- Val Venis, WWE's resident wrestling porn star, seems to have a resume composed entirely of these titles. One angle in particular had him cutting a promo on Ken Shamrock from the set of a movie he was making entitled Shaving Ryan's Privates, which co-starred Ken's sister Ryan (Shaving Ryan's Privates is a real softcore gay porn movie). Another saw him rattle off a Long List of them when he met Shelton Benjamin's mother backstage, and she couldn't shake the feeling that she knew him from somewhere.
- Wrestle Crap's The Death of WCW book notes, you could tell wrestling was truly mainstream again when the NWO got a porn parody (Nude World Order).
- Given Chyna became a porn actress, they had to put her in a WWE-styled movie, Chyna is Queen of the Ring. And Hilarity Ensues (along with euphemisms and puns) when a wrestling website decides to review it, describing each scene as it was a match...
- The Street Fighter games apparently spawned a Japanese porn called Street Fucker. SeX-Men also gets an off-hand mention.
- The Super Hornio Brothers duology, and Super Mario Ballbusting And Cockbiting: A Femdom XXX Parody, for all your "Peach inflicts genital torture on Mario" needs. Amusingly, Nintendo actually bought the rights to the former series for a ridiculously over-inflated price to ensure it could never be re-released under their watch. 2006 saw the release of the gay and Latino-themed Super Barrio Bros.
- Left 4 Head, and its surprisingly numerous sequels. This was most likely referenced in Team Fortress 2 with the "Left 4 Heads" achievement for the Demoman.
- Womb Raider, which gets bonus points for having a villain called Doctor Scrotus.
- The doujinshi scene has tons of these. Final Fantasy XX comes to mind. Even more brazen is Final Fuck X.
- Call of Booty: Modern Whorefare.
- Princess of Persia, which is based on the earlier games in the series.
- Geki Fit.
- The Poke a Mom series.
- Dick Drilling Adult's Lewd Word Self Training is based off Brain Age.
- Dance Dance Erolution, a series of Japanese gay porn flicks.
- Persona 4 has Perofella, which stars a really ugly man in his forties as the main character.
- There's World of Whorecraft (which was later changed to WhoreLore), which is pretty much as you'd expect it to be.
- Super Erect Taisen SEX appears to be Super Robot Wars as a girls-vs.-tentacle-monsters H-Game.
- Biocock maybe? Well, ZONE (who is most famous for her pornographic Flash parodies, even she was hired by the developers of Skullgirls for her impressive animation skills) has created BioCock Intimate.
- American Dad! XXX: An Exquisite Films Parody, featuring things like rough sex between Roger and Francine, and a messy gangbang involving Haley, Snot, Barry, and Toshi. Now they've done Family Guy. One can only imagine the Quagmire-related horrors...
- The Simpsons: The XXX Parody. Everyone is yellow, and there's the Crack Pairing of Moe and Cookie Kwan. Years before, there was the even more nightmarish Los Porno Sinson: La Iniciacion de Bart from Argentina.
- Scooby-Doo: The XXX Parody is praised for being faithful to the original show - despite lacking the title character.
- This Ain't The Smurfs XXX. Yes, really.
- Beaver & Buttface, and the lesser-known Beaver and Butt Cheeks.
- The Flintbones and its successor, The Flintstones: A XXX Parody. Dubbed in Spanish as Los Pichapiedra.
- Las Tortugas Pinjas is a Argentinean low-budget porn film made in The Nineties as a Affectionate Parody (?!) of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, dubbed in Latin America as "Las Tortugas Ninjas". Pinjas would be a portmanteau of "Ninja" with "pija", Spanish older-than-they-think slang for the johnson (though The Cinema Snob translated it as "eeew!"). Available only in VHS and almost an Urban Legend in Buenos Aires.
- Also, there's Pollémon, a porn movie with a Pokémon reference in its title. Its label reads "Vive las fascinantes aventuras de Pollachu" (Live the fascinating adventures of Pollachu), a portmanteau of "Pikachu" and "polla", another slang for the male fallus. Ah, if you are wondering, the movie has nothing to do with Pokémon.
- SpongeKnob SquareNuts, which was first released on a TubePorn site by the director, possibly because he could not find a distributor willing to be held accountable for unleashing it upon the world. FIRMY GRASP IT!.
- It's Kyle's eighteenth birthday! Not South Park XXX.
- The Yaoi Fangirls of South Park had a fit when they found out that it WASN'T a gay porno.
- Yes, it exists and there is nothing you can do about it. My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic got a porno called "My Little Porny: Fucking is Magic". Yes, it's as bad as you'd expect it to be.
- Who's Nailin' Serra Paylin?
- Zodiac Rapist, probably the only porno based (really loosely, admittedly) on a real life Serial Killer.
- There is a porno called Tranny Claus which is shemale Christmas-themed porn including midgets cast as the Elves. Wow.
- Hello Titty is completely real and even has a sequel.
- There was a line of porn films named after Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavors.
- In Transmetropolitan, Spider Jerusalem's enemies try to make people stop taking him seriously by putting out a porn flick called I Hump It Here (the title of his column being "I Hate It Here"). Technically that wasn't his enemies, just all kinds of opportunists flocking to the money-making machine - after Spider's assistant Yelena sold them license to use his name and likeness. Spider wasn't amused.
- Garth Ennis loves these. In both Chronicles of Wormwood and Kev there is a scene with a lot of porn videos on display with such titles as The Hunt for Red Cocktober, Starsky and Crotch, Baredevil, and so on.
- In a comic by Michael Kupperman, an old man grants a boy special powers when he says SKREWPA, which is an acronym...
- Silex and the City has primitive porno films titled Diplodocul ("Diplodocass") and La famille Pierrafuck ("The Fuckstones").
- Referenced in Back to the Future. One of the movies playing at the porno theater in the rundown town square of 1985 is titled Orgy, American Style, a title parody of the TV anthology series Love American Style. On the DVD's audio commentary, Bob Gale stated that he was unsure whether there was an actual movie with that title, but said there probably was (there isn't, at least according to IMDb).
- On the RiffTrax for The Island of Doctor Moreau, Mike speculates that the porn version is called The Thighland of Dr. More-O.
- In the one for Batman & Robin, Mike is quick to ask Kevin if he's sure he didn't accidentally rent "Buttman and Robin" during the Lock and Load Montage at the beginning of the movie. Kevin reassures him that there's no way he'd make that mistake a third time.
- In Dirty Work, the protagonists work at a movie theater and get revenge on their abusive manager by replacing Men In Black with the creatively named Men In Black Who Like To Have Sex With Each Other.
Screen Voice # 1: Look! An alien!
Screen Voice # 2: Yeah. We'd better have sex with each other.
Screen Voice # 1: Hey! This alien looks just like a hot guy!
Screen Voice # 2: You're right. We'd better have sex with him.
- Lessee... In Black Men - was that so hard?
- On one episode of The Drew Carey Show, Drew's dad accidentally rents gay porn for Oswald's bachelor party... the title? Men in Back.
- Didn't that collection also include The Courtship of Eddie's Finger, and Three Men and a Maybe?
- That Ben Stiller film The Heartbreak Kid where he had to give Carlos Mencia's character a nudie vid titled Remember the Tight Ones.
- Inverted with South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut which took its name from John Bobbit's porn film.
- In Zack and Miri Make a Porno, Zack meets a guy at a party, and learns that he's an actor:
Look at you! Anything I've seen? What movies? Brandon:
Oh, all sorts of movies with all-male casts. Zack:
All-male casts? Like "Glengarry Glen Ross
"? Like that? Brandon:
Like Glen and Gary Suck Ross's Meaty Cock and Drop Their Hairy Nuts in His Eager Mouth. Zack: ...is that like a sequel
Sort of. A reimagining
- Then there's their decision to call their own film Star Whores...
- Everyone is a bit weirded out by Delaney's vehement insistence that the final movie in their trilogy must be called Revenge of the Shit: The All-Anal Finale.
- The Auteur is a pastiche of both obsessive and unstable auteurs and these. Pornographic film producer/director Arturo Domingo — roughly equal parts Francis Ford Coppola, Werner Herzog, and Gerard Damiano — is an uncompromising artist whose penetrating vision has resulted in such masterpieces of erotic filmmaking as Five Easy Nieces, Requiem for a Wet Dream and Dyke Club. During the filming of his seminal masterwork Full Metal Jackoff (actually a parody of Apocalypse Now), problems with filming, strained relations with his wife, and Executive Meddling cause a breakdown. He attempts to rise back to prominence with his most ambitious and epic project to date: Gang Bangs of New York.
- "''Some Kind of Happiness''? I've already filmed it. Only my version is called ''Some Kind of Horniness''."
- In The 40-Year-Old Virgin, the films in the protagonist's Porn Stash have titles such as School Of Cock. Which actually does exist, to absolutely no one's surprise.
- Not necessarily a parody, but this iPhone auto-correct failure corrected Puss in Boots to Pussy 'n Butts, which commenters noted would be a great porno version of the movie (the other option, Pus in Butts, not so much.). Other porno-sounding autocorrects include The Cunt of Monte Cristo and Panty of the Apes.
- Tromeo And Juliet has a Porn Stash going after other Shakespeare plays with Et Tu, Blow Job, The Merchant of Penis, As You Lick It, and Much To Do About Humping.
- A Serbian Film has a few, given the protagonist is a former porn star.
- Stan Helsing has a ton of punny porn titles as the eponymous Stan is a video store clerk.
- An episode of Think The Unthinkable had Sophie going through Jed's DVD collection. As well as another sighting of Good Will Humping, she correctly surmises that his version of Free Willy isn't about a whale.
- An Australian skit spoofing the Reverend Fred Nile had him entering a video store to make sure they weren't selling anything dirty. A senior citizen with bad eyesight slowly reads out the titles of the movies she's picked off the shelves. As they appear to be family comedies they all get Nile's approval and he leaves. The store owner then rings up the titles which turn out to be porn movies, e.g. Herbie Goes Bananas was actually Herpies Goes Bananas.
- The Leisure Suit Larry games often parody this. Magna Cum Laude is especially full of them - between the porn section of the local video rental store and the nearby adult theater, there are dozens of parody porn titles used as throwaway jokes. Some of the better ones: Lawrence of My Labia, The Rodfather (created by Francis Ford Gropella), Bukkake To The Future, Close Encounters of the Behind, Schindler's Fist, Anal-yze This, and Terms of Enrearment. That last one actually holds special significance to Larry, and ends up being the springboard for a hilarious post-ending conversation mini-game.
- In the gay section of San Fierro (a parody of San Francisco in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas) there's a movie theater with the title The Wizard of Ass on the marquee. It's one of the easiest photo ops to find.
- In inFAMOUS 2, one can find Parallel Porn Titles of various games found on the marquee of the theater, such as Assassin's Need (LoveToo), Hey, Low Reach, Epic Hickey and others.
- In Sensible Erection RPG, a large part of the game mechanic centers around finding porn. All of them have interesting titles, like "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Poon".
- Fallout 2 had a few features, straight from the Golden Globes Porn Studio in Reno (some already having been used before), including a couple of puns on the series itself; 'Vault Sexteen' (Vault Sixteen) and Pullout: A Post Nuclear Boogaloo (Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game).
- While the PC version of Duke Nukem 3D had the Million Dollar Theater playing the infamous "Attack of the Bleached-Blonde Biker Bimbos," accompanied by a dancing woman on the movie screen, the N64 equivalent had the more subtle parody title "Uranus Attacks." (Playing into Nintendo's extreme censorship towards the game, the movie screen now only displays a spaceship.)
- A Cutaway Gag mini-game in the Family Guy game has Brian burying a copy of The Blair Fist Project, starring Quagmire.
- Word of God says that a cut line of dialogue from a mission in the FreeSpace 2 mod Wing Commander Saga had a reference to "Wing Come-At-Her III: Heart of the Muff Diver".
- Bad Gods' webcomic Capybara Brothers has an example of the porn title game.
- Foster Hearst of Scandal Sheet finds he has a gift for generating Parallel Porn Titles in his first job after graduation. "Diddle Her On The Roof" indeed...
- Something Positive had a Cross Over with Scandal Sheet where Aubrey and Foster discussed the possibility of a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory parody, titled Willy Wanker and the Fudge Factory. Then they found out it had already been done.
- Willy Wanker and the Chocolate Factory appears in Max and Paddy's Road to Nowhere as the porn film Paddy decides to act in to get a bit of extra money. He doesn't find out until too late that it's gay porn.
- Perry Hotter Part 16: The Wizard's Staff, was the first to be mentioned in Ménage ŕ 3. Later, when readers learned more about the past career of ex-porn-star character Amber and her friend Chanelle, their work turned out to include a number of parodies; Boobarella (September 29, 2012, NSFW), Elizabeth & Veronique, Sabrina the Barely Legal Witch, and Kim Pussyble and Spank Her, She's French-Canadian (November 13, 2012, NSFW). It's possible that these two characters specialised in that part of the business, or that the very geeky character Gary fixated on porn parodies of geeky subjects — but more likely, those titles just made good jokes in strips that happened to be about porn.
(Also, subsequently, spin-off comic Sticky Dilly Buns added The Sisterhood In Each Other's Pants to Amber's ... body of work.)
- A few in Cracked':
- Name That Porno is a collection of those.
- Something Awful.com once had a Photoshop contest where people altered the titles and cover art for Harry Potter novels, including "Hairy Pooter and the Chamber of Secretions."
- They also had two "Porn Versions of Classic Films" contests.
- The web series Watch Blue Movies is about a porn studio that specialises in making these kinds of films. You've got G.I. Ho, The Porn Identity, Forrest Hump and so on. The first episode is about a porn parody of The Dark Knight, but no title is given.
- In the Gorillaz interactive online game Plastic Beach, the player can ask 2D if he's bored and 2D informs the player that he has movies to watch. Some of the titles he lists are this trope. He describes them as "a bit random, but very, very, very watchable."
- WikiPorno's Best Porn Movie Names page has a whole bunch of these, and it's incomplete. They don't even have the entire Star Whores series listed.
- When reviewing Doomsday Machine, The Nostalgia Critic noted the film practically turned into a porno as there were only a few people left after an apocalypse, and their "forced to give in to their animal urges". He then lists the top 10 porn titles the movie should've had, including "Babe Runner", "Star Whores", and "Spaceballs".
- In Zero Punctuation's review of Silent Hill: Downpour, Yahtzee expresses his desire for the Silent Hill series to end altogether so that game developers can move on to create new psychological horror IPs, jokingly suggesting "Scary Things in Dirty Rooms" as a possible title. In the closing credits, he remarks, "Watch out for the porn parody Dirty Things in Scary Rooms."
- The The Brian And Jill Show has this whenever porn film critic Sir Phalluster Slideright III makes an appearance. The first time started with Ben & Jerry flavors ("Pop My Cherry Garcia", "Peanut Butter Double D-Cup") and moving on to actual movie titles ("Beaverly Hills Cop", "Men in Black Men" and "Indiana Joan and the Black Hole of Manboo").
- In one Black Nerd Comedy video, Andre pretended to be Reggie Fils-Aime and announced that Nintendo was bringing porn to the Wii U, including PokeMeMon, Donkey Dong, Dikmin, Barely Legal Icarus, Wario Hard Ware, Pilotwangs, Kirby Eats Yoshi, StarFux and Raper Mario, among others. My body is ready.
- The Cinema Snob, a parody of pretentious film critics, frequently finds himself reviewing this sort of movie. A particularly notorious (and lazily-named) example is E.T. the Porno, which the Snobs' actor Brad Jones found hilarious enough that he did an April Fools' sketch about remaking it, where his character- who is producer, actor and director- eventually admits that he the only scene he actually wanted to film was himself as E.T. doing a sex scene.
- In online sketch comedy group LoadingReadyRun's video 'Format War', Graham HAS to have Sweeney Knobs: Demon Boner of Boob Street on Blu-ray, to get a feel for the story they're going for. He also can't wait for 300...People Having Sex to come out. Matt is sure Blu-ray will fail and Graham will have to get another copy of The Spiderwank Chronicles.