"Hmm. You know, curiously enough, the X-rated version had the same name."
"The porno spoof is a fantastic art of film-making. Truly. When you break it down, the porno spoof is really nothing but a Saturday Night Live sketch, but with fucking. And any more humor. And what's also fascinating about the porno spoof is that most people just quit after they hear the title, as if the title is the climax of the porno spoof experience. It's not. The title is just the foreplay. The climax is when you
watch the movie, and find out just who
is eating Gilbert Grape!"
Virtually every popular mainstream movie or TV show will have its title and the rudiments of its plot morphed into a porn video. This fact of adult entertainment is even more certain than death and taxes. It's mandated pursuant to the provisions of Rule 34
The porn industry really only has one product to sell. That's graphic depictions of people having sex. Naturally this makes things very competitive with each production company looking for an edge in the marketplace. The gay porn industry has its members
always trying to stick out
, while the straight porn industry is always trying to find a niche to squeeze into
. So much like Hollywood itself, it exploits that which is already successful
There are (of course
) entire web sites dedicated to listing actual porn ripoffs of popular media. It's also a common game to take normal media titles and see how many porn titles they can be twisted into. Most of the times the only parody is the title
. Curiously, the current hot trend in the porn industry is for high-budget, well-made parodies (well, higher
-budget and better
-made, anyway) that re-create what they're spoofing with careful attention to detail... but which reject parody titles in favor of just taking the original title and sticking "Not" in front of it or "A XXX Parody" afterwards.
Examples: Star Whores
(Episode IV: A New Hole
), Muffy the Vampire Layer
, Lord of the Strings
, An Officer and a Gentleman and Golden Retriever
, Dr. Buttlove, or; How I Learned To Stop Clenching and Love the Plug
, Top Gun
One popular misconception is that this is standard practice in the porn industry. While it seems common, it's worth noting that it is a vast
minority in the porn out there (as noted above). Most of it goes by the format of [race/gender/defining characteristic of participants] [optional fetish twist] [primary action performed] [number of series]
, the only fixed order generally being the number. For example, Interracial Anal Dildos 14
. However, those titles are rarely much fun to talk about, so the ones that pop out to the general public are these titles listed below.
Of course, there's also an Inverted Trope
: don't confuse Jennifer Lopez
' chambermaid character having an affair with her hotel's client in Maid In Manhattan
(2002) with Vanessa Del Rio
's maid character having an affair with her client (and later his son) in Maid in Manhattan
See also Rule 34
. Just for Pun
in action (hur hur hur). Rule of Funny
is also involved; why have a potentially squicky
actual porn title when you could have one of these and get a small laugh?. Compare The Mockbuster
See Porn Names
for the pornification of the actors' names.
Examples (sorted by the media being pornified):
open/close all folders
Anime & Manga
- Total Media Agency (known as TMA) loves to do this by producing live-action Parallel Porn Titles of anime series, such as Suzumiya Hahiru no Yuuutsu, Faith/stay night, and so forth. These are most often sought after in the community only for the sake of mocking the ugly stars that conflicts terribly with the surprisingly well done (most of the time) cosplay outfits. Oddly enough, none of them are real puns, just twists on the names for the sake of it.
- Perhaps the most unsubtle name from them: Clonnad. Sounds similar to "clone", doesn't it?
- Not to forget their infamous version of the first arc of Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, which was mistaken for the real live action movie by many and panned...Yes, they took a depressing delusion filled arc and made it crappy live action porn while leaving all the scenes intact.
- They also make titles based of other popular Japanese things like Touhou which for that was named Seihou... which happens to also be the name for a sister game series for Touhou back in the PC-98 era before ZUN moved off to form Shanghai Alice and continue Touhou on Windows. This marks the first time that TMA, intentionally or otherwise, used a Parallel Porn Title whose result was an already existing work.
- There's a hentai anime titled Elfen Laid, but it has nothing to do with Elfen Lied.
- Possible subversion: The Hills Have Size is real, but it's not what you think - it's just the American dub of a totally unrelated hentai.
- Foxy Nudes (Hana no Joshi Ana: Newscaster Etsuko).
- A comprehensive list of punny hentai titles can be found here.
- Unwired is a U.S. company that specializes in this involving famous anime. Their work includes Sailor and the 7 Ballz (a pornographic crossover of Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z among other famous '90s animes), Star Ballz (like Sailor and the 7 Ballz only set in the Star Wars universe) and Ninja Love (which according to the cover stars Naruto, the Futari wa Pretty Cure girls and Nadia). Unfortunately, most people consider Sailor and the 7 Ballz to be one of the worst pornos they had ever seen.
- Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt has these every other title, unless they decide to go with a plain old Parody Name.
- Lingerie Senshi Papillon Rose is an almost-porn spoof of Sailor Moon.
- The Choose Your Own Adventure-style Sailor Poon: A XXX Interactive Parody. No points for guessing the source being parodied.
- Keep in mind, the titles mentioned here are only the most well known ones.
- Porn on the Fourth of July, White Men Can Hump and A League of Their Moan are all genuine titles.
- So is Edward Penishands.
- In an interview Tim Burton once said that the moment it hit him that he really was doing well in Hollywood was when he saw there was a porn film of Edward Scissorhands. He also mentioned meeting the actor who played the title character and shaking hands with him.
- The book Someone Comes to Town, Someone Leaves Town brings up that movie title. It's not clear if the author knew it was a real movie, or if it's just a coincidence.
- White man does Native American girl in Pocahotass.
- There is a porn film called What's Love Got To Do With It, and the theaters that showed it had to indicate that it is not the Angela Bassett film about Tina Turner. The porno film had used the title first, which gave it the right to keep it.
- Bareback Mountain was the title of a number of porn films (both straight and gay) titled to capitalize on the success of Brokeback Mountain. There was also Barebum Mountain as well.
- The maker/star of Lord of the G-Strings is a twisted, sick little monkey. Her other films include Spider-Babe (where she played Peta Porker/Spider-Babe) and The Girl who Shagged Me. Also, Lust for Dracula which is a Mind Screw even without having a parody porn title. She's since stopped making these lovely little movies, though. Some of her other titles are Play-Mate of the Apes and Dr. Jackyl and Mistress Hyde, which is a total Mind Screw about drugs and sex.
- In the novel Porno (sequel to Trainspotting) a group of people are making a pornography film simply to prove they can. The title of the film is Seven Rides For Seven Brothers.
- There was a porn movie made called The Penetrator, which was a reworking of the movie featuring everyone's favorite sociopathic cyborg. The tag line? "I'll come again."
- It even had a sequel: Penetrator 2: Grudge Day.
- That movie may also have been marketed as The Sperminator.
- Splendor in the Ass
- There's at least three pornos whose names are puns of The Rocky Horror Picture Show. One of them is The Rocki Whore Picture Show, complete with musical numbers, which of course removed all traces or suggestions of guy-on-guy sex.
- Robin Williams says his favorite porn movie is Snatch Adams.
- Hung Wankenstein. It actually follows the plot of the Mel Brooks movie quite closely, too...
- Flesh Gordon, which actually got a review in Leonard Maltin's book series at one point.
- And guess what they did with Dr. Zarkoff's name? Dr. Flexi Jerkoff.
- Emperor Ming the Merciless is called Emperor Wang the Perverted.
- The Hole? Seven days after you see The Hole, you turn gay.
- The Wizard of Ahs. Bad special effects really kills one's libido.
- There's also a series of klismaphilia videos both titled and starring a guy who calls himself "A/The Wizard of Ass"
- Pirates of the Caribbean has its own: Pirates. Doesn't sound like a porno to you? Well, it didn't to the managers of at least 6 video stores, who ordered it in bulk, marked it as a family adventure movie. Notably, Pirates is also one of the highest budget porn films ever made.
- And it has its own sequel, Pirates II: Stagnetti's Revenge (and is, incidentally, pretty damn funny). It's also rated 'R', begetting the question of whether it counts as porn in the first place. Both films had R-rated versions released which had all the sex scenes removed. The flipside is that both were also released as good old-fashioned, fun adventure-filled porn romps.
- Hubert Breast, Re-Penetrator. No, really.
- Jennifer Ate
- Danni's Hard Drive does these on a regular basis, a few examples being Cliterfield, The Breast Wing and just recently Indiana Moans and the Kingdom of the Crystal Dildoes.
- Pleasureville isn't far off from Pleasantville, titularly.
- There Will Be Cum
- Anything on Cinemax is either a play on a popular movie, Cleavagefield, or is a mockery of generic plot lines like investigations, or what not.
- Driving Miss Daisy Crazy. The Daisy character was younger than in the original, obviously. (The video cover gave the actress's name as, yes, "Jessica Randy". And the male lead was apparently "Organ Freeman".)
- Riding Miss Daisy too clever to sell?
- There was a In Living Color! skit advertising an imaginary porno called "Ridin' Miss Daisy." If the title was indeed never actually used, that might be the reason.
- A Clockwork Orgy, showing that even the classics are given the porno treatment.
- Forrest Hump. Yeah.
- Backside to the Future
- Carolina Jones And The Broken Covenant. Indy's daughter is up to some interesting shenanigans. It's basically Carolina trying to retrieve the Ark again... which has shrunk considerably. It's like a sequel to the first, but not, and with a ton of sex and shrieking. "Indiana" even makes an appearance at the end to save the day. Thankfully, he does not actually have sex with anyone.
- Let's not forget Carolina Jones and the Temple of Poon.
- The Da Vinci Load: A group of woman called the Priory of Semen try to steal the Mona Lisa because it contains genetic material from him they plan to use to father his child.
- There's also a softcore version known as The Da Vinci Coed.
- Vaginal Destination.
- Hilariously, the filmmakers almost gave the fifth movie a title that could easily pass for a Parallel Porn Title before they realized their folly in time: 5nal Destination.
- The Devil Wears Nada...which is also the title of a The Simpsons episode, oddly.
- Ass Ventura.
- While not exactly a pun on the title, there is such a thing as Snow White and the Three Dwarves.
- The Sweet Rear You're After.
- Hannah Does Her Sisters.
- Phallus in Wonderland, which is actually the title of the GWAR movie, as well as a poem by Gavin Ewart. The pun goes back at least to 1925.
- Las Tortugas Pinjas is a Argentinean low-budget porn film made in The Nineties as a Affectionate Parody (?!) of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, dubbed in Latin America as "Las Tortugas Ninjas". Pinjas would be a portmanteaux of "Ninja" with "pija", Spanish older-than-they-think slang for the johnson (though The Cinema Snob translated it as "eeew!"). Available only in VHS and almost an Urban Legend in Buenos Aires.
- Also, there's Pollémon, a porn movie with a Pokémon reference in its title. Its label reads "Vive las fascinantes aventuras de Pollachu" (Live the fascinating adventures of Pollachu), a portmanteau of "Pikachu" and "polla", another slang for the male fallus. Ah, if you are wondering, the movie has nothing to do with Pokémon.
- There is a vampire-themed gay porn movie called Twinklight.
- Kill Bill was turned into Thrill Bill (straight) and Drill Bill (gay).
- The Hills Have Thighs and the much more blunt The Whores Have Eyes.
- The Human Sexipede. Yes, the stitches go elsewhere. And be sure to read the script (as the page itself reads: "If this is SFW where you W, I want to W there too."), it's hilarious.
- There was a supposedly hilarious porn knock-off of Batman Returns in 1992. It was called Splatman, and it actually followed the rudiments of the movie's plot closely. Sadly, almost no one has seen it because Warner Brothers filed a suit to keep it from being distributed.
- The King's Piece.
- From Lust Till Dawn or, alternatively From Dusk Till Down.
- Night of the Giving Head.
- Top Guns. Notable for the fact that despite replacing Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer with two hot bisexual women, the parody still managed to have less of a homoerotic undertone than the original movie.
- E.T.: The Porno. It's about as erotic as you would expect.
- Johnny Mnemonic indeed has a parallel porn title in Joannie Pneumatic.
- The forced sounding Juranal Park, featuring the Lust World.
- In Saw: A Hardcore Parody the Jigsaw Killer turns out to be none other than Ron Jeremy.
- There's been various A Nightmare On Elm Street parodies, the latest being A Wet Dream on Elm Street and A Nightmare on Twink Street. You can probably guess what they replaced the blades of Freddy's glove with.
- The Last Whore House on the Left, which had absolutely nothing to do with The Last House on the Left, despite being created by one the stars of that film.
- Texas' Asshole Massacre (chili and anal sex should never mix) and Texas Dildo Masquerade. And then there's The Texas Vibrator Massacre, which was so nasty it was banned in the UK and Canada.
- Halloween: XXX Parody and Official Halloween Parody. They were released the same year, but were unrelated outside of both having Lexi Belle as Lynda van der Klok. A comparison of the two can be found here (obviously NSFW).
- Yes, they kept the Angry Molesting Trees in Evil Head.
- Friday the 13th: A Nude Beginning, and the confusingly titled Friday the 13th: The Next Generation, Part 2. And of course there's Official Friday the 13th Parody, which reveals the real reason Jason drowned in Crystal Lake is because he was dragged under by his Gag Penis.
- PRON: The XXX Parody, which even has effects on par with the original movie!
- Don't Fuck With Zion. An Israeli made movie — though not much Hebrew there.
- The green goo flies all over the place in The XXXorcist, and you don't want to know what orifices it shoots out of.
- Hairy Twatter, advertised as the first non-gay Harry Potter porn parody.
- The Humping Games and Younger Games, though both appear to be Shallow Parodies.
- Presumably due to legal issues, Fifty Shades of Grey: A XXX Adaptation was recalled and re-released as This Isn't Fifty Shades of Grey XXX: This is a Parody. They were still sued. Oh, and there's also 50 Shades of Dylan Ryan, originally titled 50 Shades of Grey: The Lesbian Edition.
- I'm Chris Mansen from To Catch a Predator XXX.
- Doctor Who has at least one: Doctor Loo And The Filthy Phaleks.
- There's a Married... With Hormones available and it also has an sequel along with two more porn spoofs like Married... With She Males and This Ain't Married With Children XXX. Click the SFW video (they cut the porn parts out) and be disturbed by the porn spoof of a Frank Sinatra classic tune.
- The late '80s also gave us Falcon Breast and DallASS.
- "Desperate Househusbands" and "Desperate Houseboys" (both gay), there is also a lot of Housewives Desperate for stuff.
- The uncreative trend of simply putting "Not" in front of an existing title has surfaced recently, leading to titles like Not the Bradys XXX, Not Bewitched XXX, Not the Cosbys, and the list goes on.
- Or putting "A XXX Parody" at the end. Scrubs: A XXX Parody, The Jeffersons: A XXX Parody.
- The Big Bang Theory: A XXX Parody proved that sometimes you don't even need to change the title.
- The Huffington Post collected a series of (mostly) SFW trailers for several of the above here. Occasionally pretty funny, but mostly just wooden actors referencing funnier material.
- Recently announced: Batman: A XXX Parody.
- And then there's the This Ain't __________ XXX series. Like This Ain't The Partridge Family XXX, This Ain't Happy Days: Fonzie Luvs Pinky, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. They're even making This Ain't Twilight XXX and This Ain't Avatar XXX.
- There is a gay porn movie called Jersey Score. It's actually pretty good.
- The Dicks Of Hazard
- Everybody Does Raymond
- Sex Trek. There are at least nine productions of such, according to Memory Alpha.
- The forgetable Muffy the Vampire Layer and Buffy the Vampire Layer, and now Buffy the Vampire Slayer XXX: A Parody. Unlike those first two, that one actually tries to be accurate to the show, even including characters like Jenny Calendar and Harmony.
- Johnny Carson had two porn flick titles he often used as the Tea Time Movie, Mondo Squatto and ''Gidget's Night on an Aircraft Carrier.
- Reno 911! was pornified. Apparently they didn't change the title.
- Which would be impressive, given that the original show is already considered as porn in some countries.
- There was a pornographic parody of Scrubs made, which Zach Braff himself was amused by it so much that he endorsed it in interviews.
- A bit disturbingly, the kid-oriented Game Center CX has one in the form of Ero-Game Center SEX.
- It's not clear how the Official Sons of Anarchy parody achieved official status.
- Robin Williams closed his Weapons of Self-Destruction HBO special with a routine about porn spoofs of his films, culminating in his imitation of a porn version of Popeye.
- There's been a few of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, including CSI: Miami (unfortunately, there is no character named Fellatio Caine).
- Unsurprisingly, This Ain't Glee XXX removed all the non-female gay characters.
- Girth, Wind and Fire. Cracked notes that a much better title would have been Sperm, Bend & Tie Her.
- PDQ Bach wrote an opera "Hansel and Gretel and Ted and Alice - An Opera In One Unnatural Act", which was later discovered and presented by Peter Shickele.
- Inkubus Sukkubus wrote Intercourse With The Vampire, which sounds like it's about vampires in love if you're not paying attention. Every line contains at least one sexual innuendo, "Come to me like a Ram ... to the slaughter" being one of the tamest lines.
- Katy Pervy, with appearances by Ka$$ha, Snoop Dong, Lady Gagger, Rihandjob and Elmer (yeah, they went there).
- Britney Rears and its various sequels and spin-offs.
- Hustler's Untrue Hollywood Stories: Miley Cyrus' 18th Birthday.
- Val Venis, WWE's resident wrestling porn star, seems to have a resume composed entirely of these titles. One angle in particular had him cutting a promo on Ken Shamrock from the set of a movie he was making entitled Shaving Ryan's Privates, which co-starred Ken's sister Ryan (Shaving Ryan's Privates is a real softcore gay porn movie). Another saw him rattle off a Long List of them when he met Shelton Benjamin's mother backstage, and she couldn't shake the feeling that she knew him from somewhere.
- Talking of wrestling, as WrestleCrap's The Death Of WCW book notes, you could tell wrestling was truly mainstream again when the NWO got a porn parody (Nude World Order).
- Given Chyna became a porn actress, they had to put her in a WWE-styled movie, Chyna is Queen of the Ring. And Hilarity Ensues (along with euphemisms and puns) when a wrestling website decides to review it, describing each scene as it was a match...
- And then, of course, there's World of Whorecraft, which is pretty much as you'd expect it to be.
- The Street Fighter games apparently spawned a Japanese porn called Street Fucker. SeX-Men also gets an off-hand mention.
- The Super Hornio Brothers duology, and Super Mario Ballbusting And Cockbiting: A Femdom XXX Parody, for all your "Peach inflicts genital torture on Mario" needs.
- Left 4 Head, and its surprisingly numerous sequels.
- This was most likely referenced in Team Fortress 2 with the "Left 4 Heads" achievement for the Demoman.
- The less said about Fillzone, the better.
- Womb Raider, which gets bonus points for having a villain called Doctor Scrotus.
- And of course the doujinshi scene has tons of these. Final Fantasy XX comes to mind.
- Call of Booty: Modern Whorefare.
- Biocock maybe?
- Princess of Persia, which is based on the earlier games in the series.
- Geki Fit.
- The Poke a Mom series.
- Dick Drilling Adult's Lewd Word Self Training is based off Brain Age.
- An aversion: despite all the jokes there is not one Mass Erect/Ass Effect movie.
- Probably because there's sex scenes already present in all three games.
- Dance Dance Erolution, a series of Japanese gay porn flicks.
- Persona 4 has Perofella, which stars a really ugly man in his forties as the main character.
- American Dad XXX: An Exquisite Films Parody, featuring things like rough sex between Roger and Francine, and a messy gangbang involving Haley, Snot, Barry, and Toshi.
- Now they've done Family Guy. One can only imagine the Quagmire-related horrors...
- The Simpsons: The XXX Parody. Everyone is yellow, and there's the Crack Pairing of Moe and Cookie Kwan.
- Years before, there was the even more nightmarish Los Porno Sinson: La Iniciacion de Bart from Argentina.
- Scooby-Doo: The XXX Parody is praised for being faithful to the original show - despite lacking the title character.
- This Ain't The Smurfs XXX. Yes, really.
- Beaver & Buttface, and the lesser-known Beaver and Butt Cheeks.
- The Flintbones and its successor, The Flintstones: A XXX Parody.
- SpongeKnob SquareNuts, which was first released on a TubePorn site by the director, possibly because he could not find a distributor willing to be held accountable for unleashing it upon the world. FIRMY GRASP IT!.
- Obama porn is relatively new: Cream From Your Mother and The Audacity Of Ho are just two of the titles on offer...
- Zodiac Rapist, probably the only porno based (really loosely, admittedly) on a real life Serial Killer.
- There is a porn called "Tranny Claus" which is shemale Christmas-themed porn including midgets cast as the Elves. Wow.
- Hello Titty is completely real and even has a sequel.
- There was a line of porn films named after Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavors.
- In Transmetropolitan, Spider Jerusalem's enemies try to make people stop taking him seriously by putting out a porn flick called I Hump It Here (the title of his column being "I Hate It Here").
- Technically that wasn't his enemies, just all kinds of opportunists flocking to the money-making machine - after Spider's assistant Yelena sold them license to use his name and likeness. Spider wasn't amused.
- Garth Ennis loves these. In both Chronicles of Wormwood and Kev there is a scene with a lot of porn videos on display with such titles as The Hunt for Red Cocktober, Starsky and Crotch, Baredevil, and so on.
- In a comic by Michael Kupperman, an old man grants a boy special powers when he says SKREWPA, which is an acronym...
- Referenced in Back to the Future. One of the movies playing at the porno theater in the rundown town square of 1985 is titled Orgy, American Style, a title parody of the TV anthology series Love American Style. On the DVD's audio commentary, Bob Gale stated that he was unsure whether there was an actual movie with that title, but said there probably was (there isn't, at least according to IMDb).
- On the Rifftrax for The Island Of Doctor Moreau, Mike speculates that the porn version is called The Thighland of Dr. More-O.
- In the movie Dirty Work, the protagonists work at a movie theater and get revenge on their abusive manager by replacing Men In Black with the creatively named Men In Black Who Like To Have Sex With Each Other.
Screen Voice # 1: Look! An alien!
Screen Voice # 2: Yeah. We'd better have sex with each other.
Screen Voice # 1: Hey! This alien looks just like a hot guy!
Screen Voice # 2: You're right. We'd better have sex with him.
- Lessee... In Black Men - was that so hard?
- On one episode of The Drew Carey Show, Drew's dad accidentally rents gay porn for Oswald's bachelor party... the title? Men In Back.
- Didn't that collection also include The Courtship of Eddie's Finger, and Three Men and a Maybe?
- That Ben Stiller film The Heartbreak Kid where he had to give Carlos Mencia's character a nudie vid titled Remember the Tight Ones.
- Inverted with South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut which took its name from John Bobbit's porn film.
- In Zack And Miri Make A Porno, Zack meets a guy at a party, and learns that he's an actor:
Look at you! Anything I've seen? What movies? Brandon:
Oh, all sorts of movies with all-male casts. Zack:
All-male casts? Like "Glengarry Glen Ross
"? Like that? Brandon:
Like Glen and Gary Suck Ross's Meaty Cock and Drop Their Hairy Nuts in His Eager Mouth. Zack: ...is that like a sequel
- Then there's their decision to call their own film Star Whores...
- The Auteur is a pastiche of both obsessive and unstable auteurs and Parallel Porn Titles. Pornographic film producer/director Arturo Domingo — roughly equal parts Francis Ford Coppola, Werner Herzog, and Gerard Damiano — is an uncompromising artist whose penetrating vision has resulted in such masterpieces of erotic filmmaking as Five Easy Nieces, Requiem for a Wet Dream and Dyke Club. During the filming of his seminal masterwork Full Metal Jackoff (actually a parody of Apocalypse Now), problems with filming, strained relations with his wife, and Executive Meddling cause a breakdown. He attempts to rise back to prominence with his most ambitious and epic project to date: Gang Bangs of New York.
- "''Some Kind of Happiness''? I've already filmed it. Only my version is called ''Some Kind of Horniness''."
- In The Forty Year Old Virgin, the films in the protagonist's Porn Stash have titles such as School Of Cock. Which actually does exist, to absolutely no one's surprise.
- Not necessarily a parody, but this iPhone auto-correct failure corrected Puss in Boots to Pussy 'n Butts, which commenters noted would be a great porno version of the movie (the other option, Pus in Butts, not so much.). Other porno-sounding autocorrects include The Cunt of Monte Cristo and Panty of the Apes.
- Tromeo And Juliet has a Porn Stash going after other Shakespeare plays with Et Tu, Blow Job, The Merchant of Penis, As You Lick It, and Much To Do About Humping.
- Film.A Serbian Film has a few, given the protagonist is a former porn star.
- In Futurological Congress by Stanislaw Lem, a character called Harvey Simworth gets a passing mention. He's a pornographic writer who tailors classical fairy tales and novels this way. Among his achievements there is Ali Baba and the Forty Perverts and the "Sex-life" series which include such titles as Sex-life of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Sex-life of Hansel and Gretel and Sex-life of Alice in Wonderland.
- Chuck Palahniuk's novel Snuff includes an absolute hurricane of parallel porn titles.
- Little Green Men has the Yearning Channel, which shows pornographic movies such as Space Bimbos from Planet Lust twenty-four hours a day.
- The Leisure Suit Larry games often parody this. Magna Cum Laude is especially full of them - between the porn section of the local video rental store and the nearby adult theater, there are dozens of parody porn titles used as throwaway jokes. Some of the better ones: Lawrence of My Labia, The Rodfather (created by Francis Ford Gropella), Bukkake To The Future, Close Encounters of the Behind, Schindler's Fist, Anal-yze This, and Terms of Enrearment. That last one actually holds special significance to Larry, and ends up being the springboard for a hilarious post-ending conversation mini-game.
- In the gay section of San Fierro (a parody of San Francisco in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas) there's a movie theater with the title The Wizard of Ass on the marquee. It's one of the easiest photo ops to find.
- In In Famous 2, one can find Parallel Porn Titles of various games found on the marquee of the theater, such as Assassin's Need (LoveToo), Hey, Low Reach, Epic Hickey and others.
- In Sensible Erection RPG, a large part of the game mechanic centers around finding porn. All of them have interesting titles, like "IndianaJones and the Temple of Poon".
- Fallout 2 had a few features, straight from the Golden Globes Porn Studio in Reno (some already having been used before), including a couple of puns on the series itself; 'Vault Sexteen' (Vault Sixteen) and Pullout: A Post Nuclear Boogaloo (Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game).
- While the PC version of Duke Nukem 3 D had the Million Dollar Theater playing the infamous "Attack of the Bleached-Blonde Biker Bimbos," accompanied by a dancing woman on the movie screen, the N64 equivalent had the more subtle parody title "Uranus Attacks." (Playing into Nintendo's extreme censorship towards the game, the movie screen now only displays a spaceship.)
- A Cutaway Gag mini-game in the Family Guy game has Brian burying a copy of The Blair Fist Project, starring Quagmire.
- Word Of God says that a cut line of dialogue from a mission in the FreeSpace 2 mod Wing Commander Saga had a reference to "Wing Come-At-Her III: Heart of the Muff Diver".
- A few in Cracked':
- Name That Porno is a collection of those.
- Something Awful.com once had a Photoshop contest where people altered the titles and cover art for Harry Potter novels, including "Hairy Pooter and the Chamber of Secretions."
- They also had two "Porn Versions of Classic Films" contests.
- The web series Watch Blue Movies is about a porn studio that specialises in making these kinds of films. You've got G.I. Ho, The Porn Identity, Forrest Hump and so on. The first episode is about a porn parody of The Dark Knight, but no title is given.
- In the Gorillaz interactive online game Plastic Beach, the player can ask 2D if he's bored and 2D informs the player that he has movies to watch. Some of the titles he lists are this trope. He describes them as "a bit random, but very, very, very watchable."
- WikiPorno's Best Porn Movie Names page has a whole bunch of these, and it's incomplete. They don't even have the entire Star Whores series listed.
- When reviewing Doomsday Machine, The Nostalgia Critic noted the film practically turned into a porno as there were only a few people left after an apocalypse, and their "forced to give in to their animal urges". He then lists the top 10 porn titles the movie should've had, including "Babe Runner", "Star Whores", and "Spaceballs".
- In Zero Punctuation's review of Silent Hill Downpour, Yahtzee expresses his desire for the Silent Hill series to end altogether so that game developers can move on to create new psychological horror IPs, jokingly suggesting "Scary Things in Dirty Rooms" as a possible title. In the closing credits, he remarks, "Watch out for the porn parody Dirty Things in Scary Rooms."
- The The Brian And Jill Show has this whenever porn film critic Sir Phalluster Slideright III makes an appearance. The first time started with Ben & Jerry flavors ("Pop My Cherry Garcia", "Peanut Butter Double D-Cup") and moving on to actual movie titles ("Beaverly Hills Cop", "Men in Black Men" and "Indiana Joan and the Black Hole of Manboo").
- In one Black Nerd Comedy video, Andre pretended to be Reggie Fils-Aime and announced that Nintendo was bringing porn to the Wii U, including PokeMeMon, Donkey Dong, Dikmin, Barely Legal Icarus, Wario Hard Ware, Pilotwangs, Kirby Eats Yoshi, StarFux and Raper Mario, among others. My body is ready.
- In their crossover review of Tromeo And Juliet, The Cinema Snob is far from impressed with the Parallel Porn Titles in that movie, while Oancitizen has some suggestions of his own.
- Bad Gods' webcomic Capybara Brothers has an example of the porn title game.
- Foster Hearst of Scandal Sheet finds he has a gift for generating Parallel Porn Titles in his first job after graduation. "Diddle Her On The Roof" indeed...
- Something Positive had a Cross Over with Scandal Sheet where Aubrey and Foster discussed the possibility of a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory parody, titled Willy Wanker and the Fudge Factory. Then they found out it had already been done.
- Willy Wanker and the Chocolate Factory appears in Max And Paddys Road To Nowhere as the porn film Paddy decides to act in to get a bit of extra money. He doesn't find out until too late that it's gay porn.
- Perry Hotter Part 16: The Wizard's Staff, was the first to be mentioned in Ménage ŕ 3. Later, when readers learned more about the past career of ex-porn-star character Amber and her friend Chanelle, their work turned out to include a number of parodies; Boobarella (September 29, 2012, NSFW), Elizabeth & Veronique, Sabrina the Barely Legal Witch, and Kim Pussyble and Spank Her, She's French-Canadian (November 13, 2012, NSFW). It's possible that these two characters specialised in that part of the business, or that the very geeky character Gary fixated on porn parodies of geeky subjects — but more likely, those titles just made good jokes in strips that happened to be about porn.
- Referenced in the Family Guy episode where Brian becomes a porn director. One of his movies is You've Got Male Genitalia. Later, Chris watches Genital Hospital with Stewie.
Doctor in Porn: The lab results are back. You've tested positive for nymphomania.
Actress in Porn: Oh, no, what should I do?
Doctor in Porn: [unzips] Take two of these and call us in the morning.
Stewie: Oh, now that's not going to help her nymphomania. It's only going to exacerbate it.
- In the episode when The Simpsons go to New York City to recover Homer's car, Homer talks about the last time he was there — on a single street, he passed by theaters that showed such (fictitious) pornos including "The Godfather's Parts, II", Five Sleazy Pieces, and, the best of all, Jeremiah Johnson.
- Queer Duck's nephew Little Lucky unwittingly stumbles upon his uncle's gay pornos Poke-A-Man and Rock Hard & Bull Sprinkle.
- In a Futurama episode, Bender mentions the "Pimpsons", and "Assarama".
- In The Venture Brothers Christmas special, Brock catches Hank looking for presents in a closet - Hank quickly claims to be looking for Christmas videos, spotting a pile of VHS tapes. He pulls them out and finds "Miracle on 69th Street", "Frothy the Blowman", "Jingle Balls"...
Hank: What're those elves doing to that lady?
Brock: They're dwarfs, Hank.