I've got accounts on the following websites:
I'm pretty much not here around the following times usually:
- Monday & Wenesday: 10:45 to 1:45
- Friday: 11:30 to 2:00
(Image testing right here)(Text testing here)
- Heavy Object: Even in a world where war is the norm and most villains have some form of honor or loved one, there are others who instead go the extreme mile into evil. Characters are sorted by faction.
- The unnamed Alaskan Base Officer is a psychotic cruel soldier serving the Organization, and the first major enemy Qwenthur and Havia face. Seeing Objects as superior to humans and refusing to accept harmony, the Officer starts a battle at the Legitimacy Kingdom Base, ignoring their white flag of peace. He sends out both his troops and his Object Prometheus, aka the Water Strider, into battle, causing a great deal of casualties. Capturing Milinda, Qwenthur, and Havia, the Officer plans to execute the latter two, choosing to brutally interrogate Milinda via hypnosis and electrodes, with no regards to how her personality will be affected, planning to hang her afterwards from the Object's guns as a display until she freezes to death to serve as a warning to his enemies. When his base is invaded by Frolaytia and her soldiers, the Officer refuses to surrender, gleefully attempting to shoot Milinda, Qwenthur, and Havia when they try to escape.
Legitimacy KingdomNot even the Protagonists' homeland is completely free of these guys.
- While his Light Novel counterpart was nothing special, the corrupt Councillor Flide in the anime has more crimes to his name. When Qwenthur and Havia located the Gen 0.5 Object, Flide was quick to block them from getting reinforcements in hopes of getting them killed, while setting up the four super country alliance to fall into a trap that would result in it being wiped out (including his own soldiers). Later, when the 37th division came to remove him from office, he sent out the Exact Javelin, with an elite he secretly prepared, in an attempt to attack the Baby Magnum and treat its destruction as a training accident. After escaping imprisonment for his crimes, he resorted to blackmail to gain resources for his revenge, which involved using the Mirror of Truth program to brainwash Milinda into sending the Baby Magnum on a rampage in hopes of wiping out the 37th division along with Klondike in hopes of triggering a four-way struggle between the four super nations. The first target destroyed was his hideout, with him in it, alongside the means to disable the program's effects. While he claimed what he did was for the safety of his country, Flide was, in reality, a greedy and unethical man who wanted to stay in power with no regards for innocent lives lost, never viewing elites as human beings.
- Prizewell City Slicker, from Volume 3 and the anime, is an Elite of the 24th Mechanized Maintenance Battalion, and a raving language protectionist. A smug sadist, Prizewell seeks to rid the Legitimacy Kingdom of its foreign languages, as he feels they’re holding his people back, as well as reinstate the Legitimacy Kingdom's abolished slave class. Stealing Object data from the Information Alliance, he planned to slaughter numerous miners who were defecting to the Legitimacy Kingdom and manipulate the fallout to his advantage. When that failed, he used the stolen data to create six dummy Objects for his attack on an immigrant city on the Legitimacy Kingdom's Victoria Island, having already destroyed the 37th's very own Snow Quake and Active Sledge Objects. Once his dummy Objects have been destroyed due to an oversight on his part, he tries to kill Qwenthur, seeing him as the one responsible for their destruction, before going after Milinda's Baby Magnum. While Prizewell claims to be preserving the Legitimacy Kingdom's official language, in reality, he's nothing more than a xenophobic hypocrite who doesn't even care for his own soldiers.
- Dimiksy Nikolaschka of the Volga District, from Volume 6, was born as a result of his father cheating on the queen. Driven by a desire to keep this fact from the world and ensure his enthronement, he decided to kill his other family members and those investigating his origins, while implanting false information in the lineage department. In the past, he staged a bombing to procure the Object, Assault Signal, which resulted in many deaths, including its intended Elite, Excelsyla, and triggering its designer, Claire Whist's wrath. Later he ordered fake Information Alliance Troops to assassinate the White Bears, the bodyguards of his sister, Stavia, his final target, with a bombing. One day, he ordered his terrorists to bomb Stavia's hiding place, prompting her maid, Mikfa, to escape with her to Lexpop, where an ambush resulted in Mikfa being taken hostage as a means to make Stavia use the Assault Signal to fight Dimiksy in his Object, Broad Sky Saber, with the latter hoping to kill her after winning the Royal Duel and savoring her fear. When the Forrest Roller Object and the White Bears (having operated under the Unicorn alias) intervene, Dimiksy fired a laser to destroy the Forest Roller and another that almost killed the White Bears in an attempt to protect his object's weak point. He then finally aims a third laser at the float Heivia, Mikfa, and Qwenthur were on, hoping to kill them.
- Prince Flag Eggnog of the Warta District, from Volume 11, is a loud-mouthed miscreant widely despised by his people due to his rampant gaffes, which usually prompts him to start a war to cover it up. When the Colorful Vanilla Drug is reported to have resulted in a war, he claims the drug wars are fake and are just fabricated by conspiracy theorists to blame the government, which only served to call for his resignation. In the past he exploited a century long conflict between the Winchell and Vanderbilt families for his own gain by engineering 21 recent civil wars to cover the same sort of gaffes he made. In the present, he arranged Azureyfear Winchell to massacre Lady Vanderbilt and 100,000+ people aboard the LK Ship Rose & Lily, which he also happens to be on. He also collaborated with the Information Alliance's Martini Sisters to gain and exploit the information on the two families to manipulate an even bigger conflict to cover another gaffe. Finally when things start going downhill for him, Flag drew a gun and attempted to put Lady Vanderbilt, his Information Alliance Contact, the military, the press, and everyone who dared mock him to the slaughter. Although he claimed his uncontrollable gaffes and war cover ups were beneficial to his country, he's nothing more than an incompetent and cowardly traitor with a deluded elitist viewpoint, who will bribe or kill anyone when things don't go his way.
- Acres Kiss-of-Rose, aka Azathoth, from Volume 10, is the CEO of Salem Logistics, one of the 7th Cores ruling the Enterprise, and the one behind Nyarlathotep's questionable actions throughout the story. Formerly a Capitalist Corporation spy, he formed the secret group Outer Gods to make life easier for his fellow spies. Becoming a CEO for Salem Logistics, he abandoned his old lifestyle and friends to indulge in his newfound wealth and status. Creating the Silver Key instant delivery system, Acres refuses to use jets to deliver packages, seeing them as a waste of money. Wanting to use the Panama Canal as a transportation route, he orders an attack on the nearby, safe Soberania District, where many innocents are killed—including Nyarlathotep's wife and son—turning the entire district into a literal Hell on Earth, all while claiming to be wiping out terrorist training camps, later doing the same thing to the Indian Ocean. Hearing news of the Gigant Hustler, he has two of his indestructible Objects compete, seeing the event as a trade show meant to showcase the power of his Objects. With one of his Objects destroyed and his reputation ruined, Acres plans on staging a fake large-scale attack to regain some respect.
After Wars/After Waizz/Space Century:
- Phantasy Star IV: Zio is the mysterious dark figure leading the cult that worships Dark Force. He first appears when he threatens the principal who tried to send a rescue team to Zema. When the heroes travel there, they learn the whole population was turned to stone by Zio. When the heroes try to find the elixir that could cure Zema's curse, they learn that Zio decimated the town that had said elixir, as well as several other towns. In addition, he also destroys the bridge that connects to other cities by summoning a meteor. When the heroes try to shut down a power plant known as Nurvus, Zio took the android who could shut it down hostage. It was also revealed that Zio brainwashed some of the people on Motavia so that they would join his cult and preach to them that he will create a better world after he destroys Motavia. When the heroes fight Zio for the first time, he unleashes the Black Energy Wave on the heroes, leading to one of them getting mortally wounded. A fanatical sorcerer at his finest, Zio doesn't care if all living things on Motavia, including him, get wiped out in order to satisfy the Dark God that he worships.
After Unification War
After Aliance Space Fleet Unionnote
Anno Domini/Light History/New Light History
I'll try a streamlined version of Image 2: