Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? is a light novel franchise based on Fujino Omori's Light Novel of the same title, which is successful enough to generate multiple spinoffs in different media.
Is it Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? media
- Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?, the original light novel series
- Sword Oratoria (JP:2014-, EN:2016) - A series written by Fujino Ōmori and illustrated by Kiyotaka Haimur that focuses on Aiz and the Loki Familia, the story progressing mostly parallel to the events of the main series. Adapted into a manga by Takashi Yagi. It received an anime adaptation by JC Staff as part of the Spring 2017 Anime lineup. The Animated Adaptation of Sword Oratoria is also dubbed by Sentai Filmworks ahead of the second season of the main series.
- Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Familia Chronicle (JP:2017-2018, EN:2018-2020) - A series of side stories about characters that do not get as much attention in the main series.
- Cross Istoria (2015) - Released on Mobage and PC.
- Orario Rhapsodia (2017) - A PC Browser game.
- Memoria Freese (2018) - A mobile phone game, the first official Crunchyroll-backed game. It is a gatcha game that follows the story of the anime adaptation and uses the anime for its models and cutscenes, though it also includes the other related stories as well as an original story known as "Grand Day", which explores the lore behind the Three Great Quests. A localization was announced and released on March 30th of the same year.
- Infinite Combate (2020) - A game that combines dungeon crawler action and visual novel scenes.
Anime & Manga
- Days Of Goddess (2014-) - A Yonkoma series by Masaya Takamura concentrating on Hestia.
- Isnt It Wrong To Go Into The Dungeon In The First Place? (2014-2017) - A Yonkoma series by Choboraunyopomi.
- Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?: Arrow of the Orion (February 2019) - A Non-Serial Movie.