This group is housed in a special training facility adjoining the Toku Command Centre to accommodate the massive sizes of the Ultramen. Represented by Ultraman King in the Pentagon, Ironically, this sub-division is the most short-staffed out of the rest, though an Ultra more than makes up for it in sheer power.
Ultraman King represents the Ultras in the Pentagon but as always, isnít proactive unless the situation really calls for it. The Original Ultraman serves as their Field Leader, being a member of the Ultra Brothers more than qualifies him for this job until those who rank above him in the Ultra Garrison ascend.
Due to the repeated Outside Context Problems that plague the Ultras, there is an extensive list of priorized threats they created to keep track for (these villains coming Back from the Dead often makes this list justifies the list). As the Demonic Legion does not cover these individuals, they have to keep the list themselves along with writing down the groups these foes represent.
- Showa Era: Garamon (Cicada People representative), Alien Zettons (Zetton representative), Yapool (Choju representative), Alien Temperor (his own representative), Tyrant (his own representative), Commander Black (Flying Saucer Beasts representative), Emperor Galtan (Rattler representative), Plazma and Minazma (Minus Energy representatives), Juda, Grand King (Guar Army representative), King Myra (Sormin representative)
- Heisei Era: Gudis (his own representative), Powered Alien Baltan Psycho (Baltan representative), Alien Benzenes (their own representatives), Gatanozoa (his own representative), Camearra (Dark Giants representative), Gransphere (Spheres representative), Zogu (Radical Destruction Bringer representative), King of Mons (his own representative), Varna (Mirror of Darkness representative), Mensch Heit (Dark Matter representative), Dark Faust, Dark Mephisto Zwei, Dark Zagi (their own representatives), Beast the One (Space Beasts representative), Delos (Basark representatives), Alien Empera, Dark Four Heavenly Kings (Empera Army representatives),
- New Generations Era: Alien Rayblood, Reibatos (Reionics representatives), Ultraman Belial (Belial Galactic Empire representative), Alien Bat III (Bat representative), Dark Lugiel, Alien Valky, Alien Icarus, Gray (Dark Dummy Spark representatives), Vorst (Guts representative), Alien Chibu Exceller (Chibu representative), Etelgar (his own representative), Demon King Jackal (Jackal Army representative), Greeza (his own representative), Maga-Orochi (Lord Monsters representative), Alien Pedan (Star of Darkness representative), Mulnau (her own representative), Gillvalis (Valis and Galactron representative), Reugosite (his own representative), Ultraman Tregear (his own representative), Ultra Dark-Killer (League of Darkness representative), Celebro (Devil Splinters representative)
- Greater God
- Symbol: His color timer within The Science Special Search Party emblem
- Alignment: Lawful Good. Chaotic Neutral as Bemular. Chaotic Evil as Ultraman Dark.
- Reason for Joining: Itís the Ultra Garrisonís sworn duty to combat against evil. As a veteran of the Ultra Brothers, Ultraman feels like he has no choice when it comes to acting as current leader until an Ultra who outranks him ascends.
- Loyalty to Cosmos: Very High. She embodies the ideals the the Garrison has.
- Threat to Melkor: High. On the lower end of things since many have surpassed him in terms of technique but Ultraman shows he is still no slouch despite his age.
- Greater God (in his base form), borderline Overdeity (as Ultimate Zero), Overdeity (as Ultraman Saga, Shining Zero or Zero Beyond), Lesser God when taking human form or merged with a human host and untransformed
- Symbol: The Ultra Zero Eye NEO
- Alignment: Neutral Good, formerly Chaotic Neutral; Chaotic Evil as Zero Darkness
- Reason for Joining: Under the request of those whose who have trained him, heíll aid in the fight against evil here. Likewise, he's driven to protect the innocent and will not stand for evil going unpunished.
- Loyalty to Cosmos: High. While he might once have been driven entirely by a lust for power and can be arrogant from time to time, he respects Big Good beings thanks to his experiences with the likes of Ultraman King.
- Threat to Melkor: EXTREME! Not only being the son of a famous Ultra, Zero has been trained by the strong warrior, Ultraman Leo and even if was once considered a rookie, his feats have eclipsed many of his peers by this point and he can be safely called a veteran now, even going as far as mentoring a good amount of the New Generation Heroes (Such as Orb and Geed). Likewise, he can call upon the power of Ultraman Noa, another god-like Ultra like King and reverse time as Shining Zero.
- Greater God, borderline Overdeity
- Symbols: Orb Calibur, The Orb Ring, and his Orbnica
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Reason for Joining: To gain a basic center for his place in Pantheon after walking around for so long. Free showers are the best.
- Loyalty to Cosmos: Medium, due to traveling so much and not fully committing to one thing.
- Threat to Melkor: Very High. Since he can combine the powers of past Ultras, no wonder scares a good chunk of Kaiju. He does not even need to use those powers to kick ass with Orb Trinity at his side. Likewise, his virtually unlimited potential and fighting prowess makes him a force to be reckoned with even without any special power additions.
- Intermediate God, Greater God as Royal Mega Master, Overdeity as Ultimate Final
- Symbol: The Geed Riser
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Reason for Joining: To protect his friends and family from those who would harm them.
- Loyalty to Cosmos: Very High.
- Threat to Melkor: Very High. Thanks to having the powers of Ultraman King, the God of his race and most likely his universe, Riku is an incredible threat, held back by his meek nature. Also his father being Belial might have something to do with his threat level list too. He also holds unlimited potential, as stated by King, and can potentially grow stronger by trying out new Fusions.