In the Trope Pantheons, the following were chosen:
- John Ronald Reuel Tolkien, God of Languages (J. R. R. Tolkien, CBE FRS) as a Demigod and member of The Transcribers in the House of Quirks.
- Bilbo and Frodo Baggins, Gods of Hobbits as Demigods under Giants & Smallfolk (House of Otherness).
- Samwise Gamgee, God of Simple-Minded Wisdom (Sam) as a Lesser God under Outlooks on Life (House of Philosophy).
- Gandalf, God of Barring Adversaries from Bypassing Him (Gandalf the Grey, Gandalf the White, Olórin, Mithrandir, Incánus, Tharkûn, Greyhame, Old Greybeard, The Grey Pilgrim, Stormcrow, White Rider, Láthspell, Gandalf the Wandering Wizard) as an Intermediate God under Heroic Actions (House of Heroes). Also holds a position as a Pantheon Protector in the Main House.
- Smaug, God of Treasure Hoarding (Smaug the Golden, the Magnificent, Chiefest and Greatest of Calamities) as a Greater God under Commercial Attitude (House of Commerce) and Dragons (House of Beast).
- Aragorn II Elessar, Son of Arathorn, God of the Return of Kings (Aragorn II, Estel, Envinyatar, Telcontar, Thorongil, Longshanks, Dúnadan, Strider, Wingfoot, Chieftain of the Dúnedain, King of the Reunited Kingdom, 26th King of Arnor, 35th King of Gondor, 1st High King of the Reunited Kingdom of Gondor and Arnor) as a member of The Fierce Protectors of Royalty in the House of Royalty.
- Legolas and Gimli, Gods of Tension Between Elves and Dwarves and Body-Count Competitions (Legolas: Greenleaf, Prince of the Woodland Realm | Gimli: Son of Glóin, Lord of the Glittering Caves, Elf Friend, Lockbearer) as Lesser Gods under Humanoids (House of Otherness), Methods of Killing (House of Slaughter), and Sports.
- Sauron, God of Dark Lords (Tar-Mairon the Excellent [his original name], The Dark Lord of Mordor, The Enemy, The Eye, The Lord of The Rings, Base Lord of Treachery, The Necromancer, Annatar, Lord of Gifts, Gorthaur the Cruel) as a Greater God under Tyrannical Figures (House of Leadership).
- The Witch-king of Angmar, God of Unexpected Prophecy Completion (The Black Captain, Lord of the Nazgûl, Lord of Minas Morgul) as an Intermediate God under Destinies (House of Prophecy).
- Smeagol and Gollum, God/s of Guilt By Split Personality (Slinker and Stinker, Trahald, Shelob's Sneak) as a Demigod/s under Identity Issues (House of Personality).
- Shelob, Goddess of Giant Spiders (Her Ladyship, The Shadow Spider, Sauron's cat) as an Intermediate Goddess under Arthropods (House of Beast).
- Treebeard, God of Tree People (Oldest of the Ents, Shepherd of the Trees, Fangorn) as a Lesser God under Trees & Flowers (House of Plants).
- Lord Elrond, God of Philosopher Kings (The Half-Elven, Master of Rivendell) as an Intermediate God under Monarchs (House of Royalty).
From The Silmarillion
- Eru Ilúvatar, God of Creation as an Overdeity under Divine Roles (House of FAITH).
- Manwë Sulimo, Holy Representative of Angelic Councils as an Overdeity under Angels (House of Otherness). Also has a seat in the Pantheon Caretakers in the Main House.
- Melkor, God of Evil and Leader of The Grand United Alliance of Evil (Morgoth, Bauglir, Belegurth, Belegûr, Arun, Mbelekor, The First Dark Lord, The Great Enemy, The Black Foe of the World, The Corrupter, Dark Enemy of the World, Lord of Angband and Utumno, King of the World, Elder King, Master of the Fates of Arda, Black King, Master of Lies, Dark Hunter, Lord of All and Giver of Freedom, Lord of the Dark, Melko, Belcha, Ulban(d), Melegor, Meleko, Alkar, Mardello, Manfréa Bolgen) as an Alignment Incarnation of the Main House and a member of the Four Horsemen of the House of Villains.
- Ungoliant, Goddess of Author Phobias as a Greater Goddess under Fear (House of Emotion).
- Ar-Pharazon, God of Pride by Popularity (25th King of Numenor, Tar-Calion, Pharazon) as a Lesser God under Pride (House of Emotion).