open/close all folders
How The Phantom Menace Should Have Ended
- When Queen Amidala presents her accusation:Queen Amidala: The Naboo system has been invaded by the droid armies of the Trade Federation.
Lott Dod: I object! There is no proof!
Queen Amidala: Actually there is, like, so much proof. [proceeds to give all proofs, followed with the presence of Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan as eyewitnesses, regarding Trade Federation's invasion]
Chancellor Valorum: [to Lott Dod and other Trade Federation's senators] Well holy crap, you guys! This ends now! [to everyone else] Send reinforcements immediately!
Palpatine: [reluctantly, as everyone else is cheering and applauding on Valorum's command] Haha... yay!
- Also, Darth Maul's reaction when many other Jedi Council members appear to fight him instead of just Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan as in the movie.
- After the credits, the Call-Forward to Revenge of the Sith:Darth Maul: It's over, Obi-Wan! I have the high ground.
Darth Maul: Don't try it.
[Obi-Wan tries to jump out of the pit, Maul bisects him]
Obi-Wan: I immediately regret my decision!
How Batman Begins Should Have Ended
- Their acknowledgement of a famous Retroactive Recognition from the film.Gordon: Why haven't we felt any effects?
Man: Must be a compound that has to be absorbed through the lungs.
Gordon: That explains why my wife flipped out on spaghetti night! [cue scene of Gordon's wife screaming in sheer horror at the sight of Joffrey Baratheon outside her window.]
- From the very end:Rachel: I came here to break up with you.
Bruce: Were we dating?
Rachel: It's because of your mask.
Bruce: My Batmask?
Rachel: No, your face is your mask, and the Batmask is your real face, because it's not what's underneath, but what you do, and what you do now is Batman. So that's your face.
Bruce: This is really confusing. This is my face. Just like that is your [Rachel suddenly switches from Katie Holmes to Maggie Gyllenhaal] WHAT IS HAPPENING??
How Frozen Should Have Ended
- Grand Pabbie pretty much voices most if not entire fandom attempting to explain to Elsa's parents why shutting her away/teaching her to fear her powers is a terrible idea.Grand Pabbie: Oh, wow. You guys are bad parents.
- He then decides that the best idea is to take Elsa to see Professor Charles Xavier. After a Time Skip, she leads her classmates in singing her Signature Song, "Let It Go". With Wolverine joining in! And forcing a reluctant Iceman to join in, too!
The Lego HISHE
- During the end credits, Lego Batman sings and dances to a rendition of "Everything Is Awesome" called "Everything Is Batman".Everything is Batman
Everything is cool when you're Ba-a-atman
Everything is Batman
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!
How Godzilla Should Have Ended
- Gypsy Danger appears, charging Godzilla.Raleigh: Okay, there's a Cat 5 Kaiju in San Francisco, we've combined our memories, and we're ready to fight!
Raleigh: Alright guys, let's do this! GYPSY! DANGER!
- A large crowd starts applauding Godzilla for saving the city and start hailing him as a hero. Superman sees this happening over the news and flies towards San Francisco to vent his frustrations. And the news report changes to say "SUPES' STILL JELLY."Superman: When Godzilla destroys half the city and kills the unstoppable threat to save the world, everyone cheers! But when I do it, everyone gets all grouchy and judgemental. I see how it is. Hey, way to go Godzilla! You killed those awful creatures that only wanted to breed! You know who else wanted to procreate at the expense of humanity? Zod! That's right. You're welcome!
How the Avengers: Age of Ultron Teaser Should Have Ended
Lego Batman is Jelly
- The video takes place after The LEGO Movie, and it has Batman being...well, Batman, and asking Lucy why she left him for Emmet, highlighting how much cooler he is and asking if she's "okay with settling for someone so... un-hot?" Cue Lego!Star-Lord walking in (we understand that this IS Emmet) and making Batman look totally obsolete in comparison.Emmet/Star-Lord: I've come a long way from the days I hung out at the park for recreation.
How Guardians of the Galaxy Should Have Ended
- The Guardians sitting with Batman and Superman at the Super Cafe.
- Quill's reaction to everything he missed out after the 80's.Quill: I got this new thing called "iPod". It's got like a bazillion songs on it.
iPod: ♪You got a butt, I've got a butt~(8)♪
Quill: You guys sing about butts a lot now. Why do you do that?
Superman: I don't know.
Batman: Music got weird.
- During the entire conversation at the café, Peter realizes they also adapted all his favorite cartoons from the 80's (Transformers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, G.I. Joe) and gets excited about them. Hours later...Quill: [completely disappointed after watching all of them] Aww... Well, now I know. [optimistically] And Knowing Is Half the Battle.
Seedling Groot: I am Groot.
- Also Peter Hand Waves all the questions relating to his Disappeared Dad.Batman: I feel like he's conveniently dodging this topic.
- Cue a back and forth between seedling Groot and Batman which consists entirely of:Batman: I'm Batman!
Seedling Groot: I am Groot!
- In one of the Alternate Endings, Ronan actually gets to destroy the planet, and then cuts to him celebrating with the other villains at the Villain Pub. With him there're also Loki, The Joker, Voldemort, Maleficent, John Harrison, The Wicked Witch of the West and Megatron.Emperor Palpatine: That's my jam!
- Drax takes Peter's advice to "give a crap".
- Quill's reaction to everything he missed out after the 80's.
How X-Men: Days of Future Past Should Have Ended
- Since X-Men: Days of Future Past is set in The '70s, the Super Café is converted to the '70s too (complete with Superman and Batman wearing retro costumes from the Christopher Reeve Superman and Burton/Keaton Batman).Superman: Move really fast, reverse time, save everyone... that sounds groovy! I'm gonna have to try that some day.
Batman: Yeah except for it to work, Kitty has to hold that pose for like days!
[Cut to 2024!Kitty still phasing Logan]
Kitty: I have to pee SO BAD!!!
[Cut back to 1974]
Xavier: I didn't even think about that. Poor girl!
Super Café: And the Reboot Goes To
- Superman: I'm so over reboots!
Batman: You... you just had a reboot.
Batman: I'm gonna reboot with you when we get mad and fight for two hours!
[Aquaman appears on the outside]
Aquaman: I want a reboot! Can I get all tatted up and wear guy-liner?
Batman: Uh... sure. Ok.
Aquaman: Allrighty, then! Well, see you later!
How Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Should Have Ended
- Raph tries to intimidate April with his "Batman voice", which Batman hears and serves him a subpoena. Because he's Batman!
- Spider-Man shows up, and multiple comparisons are made between his movies and the Ninja Turtles one are made.Donatello: This is a plagiristic monstrosity! We're totally copying the adventures of Spider-Man.
Raphael: Yeah, and not even the good ones.
- The Lizard and Shredder's gasses combine and form a new one that turns everyone in the city into Mutant Ninja Turtles. Specifically, all the old versions.Michelangelo: Hey bros, is it just me, or do all those Turtles look better than us?
How The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Should Have Ended
- Harry Osborn at his father's sick bed:Norman Osborn: Retro-viral hyperplasia. I never told you... it's genetic.
Harry Osborn: You've known that all this time and you pick now to tell me?
Norman Osborn: You think I care about you!? Look at my fingernails! My skin is peeling off like a goblin!
Harry Osborn: Ugh, gross. You know what? I'm not even gonna over-react to this. You've lived a pretty long life, plus we have tons of money.
Norman Osborn: Goblin disease! It's coming for yooooooou!
Harry Osborn: You're really weird, dad.
Norman Osborn: I hate you son, here, have my life's work. [Throws a USB towards him]
- Return of the Negligent Weird-Experiment Running Scientists:Scientist 1: Tank's full of eels. You close the lid for the weekend?
Scientist 2: Yes, it's probably alright.
Scientist 3: Here's a bright idea; why don't you make sure the lid is closed before someone falls in from three-storeys up and electrically mutates the crap out of themselves just because you were too lazy to safely run this electric eel power-plant?
Scientist 2: Ugh, fine.
[Scientist 2 closes the lid.]
Scientist 2: Hey, looks like a guy up there.
[Moments after, Max Dillon falls into view, slams into the closed lid, bounces off and crashes into the ground, obviously very injured]
Scientist 2: Hey look, someone almost did fall in the tank!
[Max screams in agony]
How Jurassic World Should Have Ended
- The video consists of applying Reality Ensues to various scenes in the movie... except when it also has the dinosaurs talk and otherwise act sentient, following the lead of How Jurassic Park Should Have Ended, which leads to a scene near the end where one of the raptors is Dual Wielding machine guns.We're free, suckers!
- The I-Rex convincing the Raptors to join it.Blue: Rar! We're trained and we're hunting you!
Echo: Yeah! Nothing you say will make us briefly take your side!
I-Rex: Hey you know what? I think we should team up and eat more humans. What do you think?
Blue:...Well that makes things different then, doesn't it?
Echo: You're very persuasive!
Delta(?): Where'd you get your education?
How Inside Out Should Have Ended
- Bing Bong telling Riley about what has been going on in her head, and Riley getting a Heroic BSoD causing the emotions' HQ to blow up, and The Stinger set in the memory pit when Bing Bong notices that Joy is crying, and wonders if she has her own emotions. We zoom in to see that Joy's emotions all look like her, and Joy says that they shouldn't think about that.
- We get two song parodies: "Don't You Forget About Bing-Bong" and a lawyer-friendly version of The Twilight Zone theme song during the shot of Joy's emotions.
How Attack of the Clones Should Have Ended
How Revenge of the Sith Should Have Ended
- Anakin's reaction to Padme telling him that she's pregnant in Revenge of the Sith in true Vader fashion. Even blowing his cover on their secret marriage while telling everyone the good news.
- Rather than fighting Obi-Wan with lightsabers, Grievous orders his battle droids to shoot Obi-Wan to death since they've already surrounded him and outnumber him. Grievous laughs at his victory, and then coughs.
- Anakin suddenly comes to the realization that Palpatine is a Sith Lord... and, much to Palpatine's shock, Anakin immediately reports this to Windu. Then, as a last ditch effort to sway Anakin, he proceeds to shock himself with force lightning while claiming the Jedi are doing this, and even adds that he can help him save Padme. Anakin is just confused about this (specifically the fact that he's electrocuting himself), before admitting to Windu that Palpatine is being persuasive.Anakin: ...please hurry.
- On the way over to confront Palpatine, Mace Windu instructs his three other Jedi companions (Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar, and Kit Fisto) that they should make sure to be on their guard, as they are dealing with a Sith Lord and that they shouldn't just let Palpatine "stab [them] slowly or something stupid like that." As a result, when the scene later cuts to Palpatine taking out his lightsaber and lunging at them, the Jedi quartet simply rebuffs his attack and strike him down through multiple blows with their collective lightsabers, ending the fight instantly.
- After Mace and the other three Jedi that accompany him succeed in killing Palpatine/Darth Sidious, Darth Jar-Jar shows up and claims that he's the actual lord of the Sith, and gets killed by Mace Windu, who says, "Enough is enough! I've had it with these nerf-herding Sith Lords, in this nerf-herding Senate!"
- The final segment has Anakin throwing lava at Obi-Wan, yelling that he now has the "LAVA GROUND!"