Hello everyone! I am Magnus Force, a troper who just tries to enjoy himself and have fun when he can. I'm male and neurodivergent. I was born in Hong Kong but I've lived in Canada since I was 7.
I like science (particularly zoology and natural history), history, mythology, geography, creative writing, creatures (living animals, monsters, aliens, prehistoric life, robots, mythical creatures, speculative lifeforms, etc.), fantasy and sci-fi, worldbuilding, comics and graphic novels, animated cartoons (mainly Canadian and American), Kaiju and Tokusatsu, video games (mainly puzzles and platformers), jokes (especially puns), roleplaying games, old movies, educational/edutainment works, and creating ideas for works of fiction.
As far as Troper Types go, I think of myself primarily as a Trope Editor and a Wiki Curator, but I imagine others would disagree. More info regarding my edits can be found in the folder below. Unlike many other people on this site, I won't share any tropes that define me or where else you can find me, because I'm a pretty secretive guy who likes to avoid trouble. To me, these kinds of things are too personal, and I don't want them to reflect me badly.
Here's my Sandbox. Its full of drafts for works that I would like to see pages for on this wiki. Unfortunately, I have never seen all of the works I've written descriptions for, so I'm leaving it open to the rest of this site to edit and launch (just inform me so I know).
FUN FACT: This actually isn't my first TV Tropes account. I had two previous ones way back in the late 2000s before the site got revamped when accounts required cookies, but both times I lost the cookies and thus the accounts.
I mentioned above that I like creating ideas for works of fiction. I've got tons of ideas, but below are the ones that I've made pages for them on Darth Wiki's Unpublished Works index — the ones I've put the most thought into and consider my chief spare-time projects. I work on them somewhat sporadically, having less and less of a reason to return to them as they are fleshed out.
- Incredi-Girl: A series about a teenage girl who is able to transform into a superhero of incredible speed and strength in order to battle kaiju.
- Roger Rocket and the City of the Stars: A series focusing on the escapades of an adventurous young Earthling visiting a metropolitan alien planet.
- Meet the Nocturnes: A series centered around the eerie adventures of a perky young witch and a dorky young boy in a town inhabited by monsters.
- 1001 Nights (2011)
- The Adventures of Chuck & Friends (technically this is a revival; the old page was cut)
- Agent Binky: Pets of the Universe
- Anatole (for both the books and their Animated Adaptation)
- Best Ed
- Big Blue
- Chop Chop Ninja and Chop Chop Ninja Challenge (made the former first despite it being the newer show!)
- Cracked (2016)
- Dino Ranch
- The Dumb Bunnies (for both the books and their Animated Adaptation)
- Fangbone! and Fangbone! Third Grade Barbarian
- Freaktown (my first one; although admittedly, I consider the page an Old Shame)
- Genius Genie
- Kingdom Force
- Little Charmers (credit to Excelsior 123 for helping with tropes for the show)
- My Goldfish is Evil
- My Pet Monster (the Animated Adaptation; the film already had a page)
- Norman Picklestripes
- Pirate Express
- Pirates: Adventures in Art
- Powerbirds (actually a revival, as the old page was cut)
- Ranger Rob
- Remy & Boo
- The Tofus
- Urban Vermin
- What It's Like Being Alone
- Wishfart (also a revival, since the old page was cut)
Other notable contributions of mine:
- Vastly expanded the page for Atomic Puppet, creating its current extensive form.
- Added indexes for shows produced for Teletoon, YTV, and Family Channel.
- Created the page for the well-known Total Drama fanfiction author The Kobold Necromancer and for the Jimmy Two-Shoes fan project Jimmy Two-Shoes the Movie: Misery Loves Company.
- Resurrected the page for the Brazilian animated series Oswaldo.
- Created the page for the memetic uber low-budget Tokusatsu series Redman and the classic Tsuburaya series Kaiju Booska.
- Made most of the Character Sheets for the Ultra Series for all major entries up to 2015, as well as a page for the infamous Space Warriors 2000 (one of the very few works I still cannot believe I watched).
- Created the page for A*P*E, one of the best worst movies ever.
- Wrote a ton of pages for Toronto-based Canadian voice actors and more general Canadian actors.
- Made a couple pages for a few children's authors, as well as the original Scaredy Squirrel books.
- Launched pages for Teletoon Retro and Teletoon at Night, as well as Family Jr. and Family CHRGD.
As you might have noticed, a lot of my work on TV Tropes is related to animated TV shows produced in Canada. Now before any of you say anything about that, I leave you a quote from my favorite animation reviewer out there: