Hello everyone! I am Magnus Force, a troper who just tries to enjoy himself and have fun when he can. I'm male and neurodivergent. I was born in Hong Kong but I've lived in Canada since I was 7.
I like science (particularly zoology and natural history), history, mythology, geography, creative writing, creatures (living animals, monsters, aliens, prehistoric life, robots, mythical creatures, speculative lifeforms, etc.), fantasy and sci-fi, worldbuilding, comics and graphic novels, animated cartoons (mainly Canadian and American, although I've been looking more into Australian and European cartoons lately), Kaiju and Tokusatsu, video games (mainly puzzles and platformers), jokes (especially puns), roleplaying games, old movies, educational/edutainment works, and creating ideas for works of fiction.
As far as Troper Types go, I think of myself primarily as a Trope Editor and a Wiki Curator, but I imagine others would disagree. More info regarding my edits can be found in the folder below. Unlike many other people on this site, I won't share any tropes that define me or where else you can find me, because I'm a pretty secretive guy who likes to avoid trouble. To me, these kinds of things are too personal, and I don't want them to reflect me badly.
Here's my Sandbox. Its full of drafts for works that I would like to see pages for on this wiki. Unfortunately, I have never seen all of the works I've written descriptions for, so I'm leaving it open to the rest of this site to edit and launch (just inform me so I know).
FUN FACT: This actually isn't my first TV Tropes account. I had two previous ones way back in the late 2000s before the site got revamped when accounts required cookies, but both times I lost the cookies and thus the accounts.
I mentioned above that I like creating ideas for works of fiction. I've got tons of ideas, but below are the ones that I've made pages for them on Darth Wiki's Unpublished Works index — the ones I've put the most thought into and consider my chief spare-time projects.
- Incredi-Girl: A series about a teenage girl who is able to transform into a superhero of incredible speed and strength in order to battle kaiju.
- Roger Rocket and the City of the Stars: A series focusing on the escapades of an adventurous young Earthling visiting a metropolitan alien planet.
- Meet the Nocturnes: A series centered around the eerie adventures of a young paranormal investigator and a perky witch in a town inhabited by monsters.
- 1001 Nights (2011)
- The Adventures of Chuck & Friends (technically this is a revival; the old page was cut)
- Agent Binky: Pets of the Universe
- Anatole (for both the books and their Animated Adaptation)
- Best Ed
- Big Blue
- Chop Chop Ninja and Chop Chop Ninja Challenge (made the former first despite it being the newer show!)
- Cracked (2016)
- Dino Ranch
- The Dumb Bunnies (for both the books and their Animated Adaptation)
- Fangbone! and Fangbone! Third Grade Barbarian
- Freaktown (my first one; although admittedly, I consider the page an Old Shame)
- Genius Genie
- Kingdom Force
- Little Charmers (credit to Excelsior 123 for helping with tropes for the show)
- My Goldfish is Evil
- My Pet Monster (the Animated Adaptation; the film already had a page)
- Norman Picklestripes
- Pirate Express
- Pirates: Adventures in Art
- Powerbirds (actually a revival, as the old page was cut)
- Ranger Rob
- Remy & Boo
- The Tofus
- Urban Vermin
- What It's Like Being Alone
- Wishfart (also a revival, since the old page was cut)
Other notable contributions of mine:
- Vastly expanded the page for Atomic Puppet, creating its current extensive form.
- Added indexes for shows produced for Teletoon, YTV, and Family Channel.
- Created the page for the well-known Total Drama fanfiction author The Kobold Necromancer and for the Jimmy Two-Shoes fan project Jimmy Two-Shoes the Movie: Misery Loves Company.
- Resurrected the page for the Brazilian animated series Oswaldo.
- Created pages for the memetic uber low-budget Tokusatsu series Redman, the classic Tsuburaya series Kaiju Booska, the obscure kaiju flick Daigoro vs. Goliath, and the Toho disaster film Gorath.
- Launched the page for the manga series Dinosaur Sanctuary.
- Made most of the Character Sheets for the Ultra Series for all major entries up to 2015, as well as a page for the infamous Space Warriors 2000 (one of the very few works I still cannot believe I watched).
- Created the page for A*P*E, one of the best worst movies ever.
- Wrote a ton of pages for Toronto-based Canadian voice actors and more general Canadian actors.
- Made a couple pages for a few children's authors, as well as the original Scaredy Squirrel books.
- Launched pages for Teletoon Retro and Teletoon at Night, as well as Family Jr. and Family CHRGD.
As you might have noticed, a lot of my work on TV Tropes is related to animated TV shows produced in Canada. Now before any of you say anything about that, I leave you a quote from my favorite animation reviewer out there: