This troper is mostly a Lurker(and the real life equivalent...) so don't expect many edits to be done.
and don't expect me to make this page alphabetical or anything because i shun you people and your order. ;)
- a unkept beard that should look like a Van Dyke(Goatee+Fu Manchu) when i shave.(too lazy to do it often)
- haircut consisting of PeekABangs and and a ponytail, the rest is shaved...(2-3 times a year.)*
- facial expression looks indifferent most of the time but turns into a smirk once in a while, other expressions are mostly not shown since im stroking my beard or shewing my nails...
- Glasses with slightly opaque lenses.
- Mostly wearing jeans and a hoodie but sometimes wearing a longcoat above that...
- In addition to being a lurker this troper is actually quite friendly when you get to know him.(if you aren't scared away by the creepiness that is...)
some have even said that he is too kind for his own good.(others get the opposite idea and thinks that I'll become a mass murderer
- Nightmare Fetishist: I can't help it but i have always been fascinated with blood, Body Horror and High Octane Nightmare Fuel is pure bliss for me, Slasher Movies makes me laugh everytime someone dies and the list goes on...
- Harem Seeker, combine that with Nightmare Fetishist and you get Torture Cellar, Break the Cutie and lots of lovely yandere/Yangire girls. or Did You Just Romance Cthulhu?. (creeped out yet? rest assure i wouldn't do anything irl because of that thing called empathy)
- Brilliant, but Lazy Up to Eleven and Ridiculous Procrastinator :(
- The Loonie, motivation: for teh lulz(in my case most of For the Evulz goes there as well) i have even gained the nickname Chaos by my gaming friends...
- Bookworm(science fiction, cyberpunk, fantasy, philosophy, psychology and basically anything else i can get my hands on.)
- same as above but with movies instead... (science fiction, cyberpunk, fantasy, horror, even those old b&w classics
- Otaku got into anime because of my interest in cyberpunk and since then I've been stuck.
- Jerk with a Heart of Jerk
- The Cynic with those cool glasses...
- Obviously books, movies, anime and even some games.
- searching for those rare movies and animes that no one heard of or at least no one from my generation. also those ones that are known for being too violent, cruel, depressing, surreal etc. for normal people.
- the above interest led me into mangas because many works never goes beyond printed media... and since live in fuckin' Sweden i have to resort to scanlations.
- Transhumanism and The Singularity
- Have none myself but i have a interest in body modifications
Maybe i add some of what I've seen... some other time...
Tropes that i like (no particular order):