"Kill 'Em All" might refer to:
- "Everybody Dies" Ending: The entire main cast dies at the end. Formerly known as Kill 'Em All.
- Absolute Xenophobe: A group that wants anyone thatís not like them dead.
- Anyone Can Die: A work where it's possible for anyone in the main cast to die at any point in the story.
- Characters Dropping Like Flies: A large amount of named characters die during the course of the work.
- Family Extermination: When the death toll extends to entire families.
- Genocide Tropes: An index of tropes about genocide.
- Gotta Kill Them All: A character kills everyone on a list.
- Kill All Humans: A group that wants to kill, well, all humans.
- Kill Enemies to Open: Doors, treasure chests, barriers, and locks in video games won't open until the surrounding enemies are defeated.
- Killer Finale: The Grand Finale has one or more main characters die.
- Kill Them All: A fanfic.
- Leave No Survivors: A villain declares that there will be nobody left alive.
- Omnicidal Maniac: A villain whose goal is to destroy the world or universe.
- Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies: A Game Master deliberately causes a Total Party Kill.
- Sole Survivor: Everybody dies except that one.
- Total Party Kill: A Role-Playing Game party gets themselves all killed.
- Yoshiyuki Tomino: Creator nicknamed "Kill 'Em All Tomino" due to the large number of character deaths in his works.
If a direct wick has led you here, please correct the link so that it points to the corresponding article.