In 2016, Boom! Studios launched their first comic based on the Power Rangers franchise. Based on Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, the comic updated the setting to the modern day and featured more mature writing.
From there... lots of things happened, but the core concept of a more mature take on the Power Rangers remains, while the comics also began to expand their universe a lot more, with a spinoff series, one-shots and creating original characters that would go on to appear in other media.
During this, occassional miniseries and graphic novels were also published, which connect to the TV shows' continuity proper.
- Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers (2016 - 2020)
- Go Go Power Rangers (2017 - 2020)
- Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: Shattered Grid (2018)
- Power Rangers: Drakkon New Dawn (2020)
- Preceeded by Power Rangers: Ranger Slayer (2020)
- Mighty Morphin (2020 onwards)
- Power Rangers (2020 onwards)
- Unlimited Power (2020-2021) - Crossover event including the one shots:
- Power Rangers Unlimited: Heir to Darkness (2021)
- Power Rangers Unlimited: Edge of Darkness (2021)
- Power Rangers Universe (2021 onwards)
- The Eltarian War (2021-2022)
- Power Rangers: Soul of the Dragon (2018)
- Power Rangers: The Psycho Path (2019)
- Power Rangers: Sins of the Future (2020)
- Back from the Dead: The Psycho Rangers once again have somehow returned to life and Psycho Green has also been resurrected along with them. Turns out Green survived his battle on the moon in 1969, being buried. Once he awakened, he used the data cards to revive the other Psychos.
- Both Sides Have a Point: Andros is horrified at Karone for trying to help the Psychos. Hes not wrong that theyre dangerously insane and one of them actually killed a ranger but Karone is also correct that they are just as much victims as she was and deserved a chance at redemption like her.
- BrotherSister Team: Andros and Karone. More prominent this time than in the Beyond the Grid arc.
- A Day in the Limelight: For the Psycho Rangers, including Psycho Green. Also for Karone and Andros.