Here be spoilers!Back to the main character index.
A brash, cynical faerie, and brother to 17 sisters, including: Claudine, Claudette, Claudia, Claudwina, Claudija and Claudellen. After the death of his sister Claudine, Claude has taken it upon himself to guard and protect her goddaughter Sookie Stackhouse.
- Advertised Extra: Despite being given regular status for season 5, he doesn't do much except give exposition and is then killed quickly at the beginning of season 6.
- Alliterative Name
- Massive Numbered Siblings: Seventeen!
- Mercy Kill: Given one by Niall after Warlow breaks into the fairy club and mortally wounds him.
- The Nth Doctor: When the actor changed from Neil Hopkins to Giles Matthey, Claude explained that faeries can change their appearance at will.
- The One Guy: Among his sisters. Fairies have many offspring at once, as evidenced by Maurella.
- Theme Naming: His siblings' names are inter alia Claudette, Claudia, Claudwina, Claudellen, Claudija and Claudine.
A Faerie who states that she, and others like her, had protected and, on occasion, saved Sookie from danger.
- Adaptational Villainy: While not directly evil, she's definitely way more ambiguous than her novel counterpart.
- Alliterative Name
- Didn't See That Coming: At least she was tasty...
- Sibling Yin-Yang: with Claude...and the rest of her siblings.
- Theme Naming: Her siblings' names are inter alia Claudette, Claudia, Claudwina, Claudellen, Claudija and Claude.
A faerie and one of Claude Crane's 16 sisters, who gives Sookie insight into what it means to be a faerie.
- Theme Naming: Her siblings' names are inter alia Claudine, Claudia, Claudwina, Claudellen, Claudija and Claude.
A mysterious faerie that Andy Bellefleur meets in the woods.
- Babies Ever After: Four girls.
- Foreshadowing: She's back in season 5, like most fans guessed.
- La Résistance: She doesn't seem to be an active part of Claude's whole rebel thing, but she's certainly not on Mab's side.
- Screaming Birth: More like Orgasmic Birth, which is lampshaded.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: After giving birth to four half-fae fathered by Andy.
A powerful faerie who wants to harvest humans and end travel between worlds.
- Played By Erica Gimpel
An ancient and powerful faerie. She is said to have been through many realms, spoken many languages and taken many forms rendering her with an inability to focus at times. It is said that she operates on many frequencies at once and that time has no real meaning to her.
The cousin of Sookie and Jason Stackhouse and one of Queen Sophie-Anne's human lovers.
- Alliterative Name
- Bi the Way: She has a son, so she's slept with at least one man, but enters a relationship with Queen Sophie-Anne.
- Saying Too Much: Sookie isn't safe with vampires, because..Hadley: They'll kill her just like they killed your parents!
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: She leaves the human world once she finds out what threat vampires pose to fairies. What exactly this threat is, we still do not know, as vampires have been shown to be in control of themselves around fairy/human hybrids.
The son of Earl and Adele Stackhouse, older brother of Linda, and the uncle of Hadley Hale. He married Michelle and they had two children, Sookie and Jason. Like all male members of the Stackhouse family, Corbett was a human/faery hybrid, although he appears to have never manifested any supernatural abilities. He died in the 1990s along with his wife.
- Mercy Kill: Thinks he's doing this for Sookie.
- Offing the Offspring: Tries to kill Sookie.
- Posthumous Character: He and his wife have been dead for years by the time the show begins.
A bellboy at the Dallas vampire hotel, the Hotel Carmilla. Sookie discovers that he is also a telepath. He is terrified of anyone learning that he is a telepath, and refuses to communicate with her.
- Ambiguously Gay: Due to his faerie godfather.
- Oh, Crap!: When he realizes his secret is out.
A human/fairy hybrid with telepathic abilities. He lived in Bon Temps, where he married Adele Hale. Adele acknowledged that Earl had strange abilities, crediting him for saving the life of his brother Francis at one occasion, due to Earl knowing things he shouldn't have.
- Died in Your Arms Tonight: After returning from the faerie dimension, he dies in Sookie's arms.
- Half-Human Hybrid: He's part of Sookie's faerie bloodline.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Despite knowing something bad would happen to him if he left the faerie dimension, he still pushed them both through to avoid Queen Mab.
- Rapid Aging: Once he leaves the faerie dimension, he ages a few decades in a couple of hours.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: He only turns up in a single episode, although he makes an impression.
The Bellefleur Quadruplets
The offspring of Andy's fling with Maurella, which per fairy tradition he now has to raise on his own.
- Cassandra Truth: It's entire existence is one.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Depending on your viewpoint for what it's compensating for, it's mission of sneaking up on the guilty ex-military men and their innocent families and agonizingly burn them to death.
- The Dog Bites Back: The spirit of a woman whose entire family was murdered bites back.
- Gotta Kill Em All: The mission it has.
- I Shall Taunt You: At one point, it rears up to kill Terry and Patrick but then just laughs at them. It's very strange.
- Kill It with Fire: It's preferred method of spreading death and destruction.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Killing Terry's old friends for the murder of innocent civilians.