Some of the battle dialogues when characters talk before and after attacking, such as:
- Morrigan trying to rile up Batsu...
Morrigan: Being young is wonderful, so full of strength, right Batsu?
Batsu: Wh-What's with you!? Help me out here, Chun-Li!
Chun-Li: Morrigan, he's still in high school.
- Switch him out with Bahn, and...
Morrigan: How does it feel to be surrounded by so many beautiful women, Bahn?
Bahn: It's awesome! Buff and fit women like you would make great Vipers!
Chun-Li: I don't think women like being called buff.
Devilotte: Fight well and I may even rebuild you two as a patchwork creation monster!
Gemini: Oh my god!!
But wait, what's a patchwork creation monster?
Morrigan: You'll be fine once you grow up, but maybe there are a few things you can start working on now...
Chun-Li: Morrigan, don't go teaching strange things to children.
Zero: X, are you sure we should classify her as a Maverick?
X: No, don't do it, Zero!
Ulala: Now we have an interview with Ken Masters. (points the mic at Ryu)
Ryu: Uh no, I'm not Ken. It's this guy right here.
Ken: How did I get mistaken with this guy!?
- Pair up Sanger with Kogoro and Mii and this happens:
Kogoro: Let's see what the three of us can do with our strange weapons.
Sanger: My name is Sanger Zonvolt. Get it right.
- And then you pair the former two with Saya:
If you're a ninja, then of course you can do"THAT
Kogoro: Oh, you mean THAT? Yeah, of course I can.
Mii: Hey Kogoro, what's THAT? C'mon, tell me!
- Batsu's friends should reconsider learning from Ken's example:
Batsu: Some of my friends learned moves from you.
Ken: *happy portrait* Oh, you mean my online karate courses?
Ryu: *serious portrait* Ken, I hope you haven't forgotten that our style was originally meant for assassination.
- Alisa with Soma and Alisa:
How exactly will you differentiate me with Alisa?
Soma: Simple really. One can take off her head while the other can't.
Alisa (Gods Eater Burst):
You know there's a better way to differentiate us other than that logic, right?
- Bruno with Haken and Kaguya gives us this gem:
Bruno: I hear ya loud and clear, cowboy. How about you, cowgirl?
Kurt They're getting closer! I've got to stay calm!
Neneko It's candy, it is! Neneko wants some candy too, you know!
Riela Hurry Kurt, before Neneko loses her cool!
- Reiji and Xiaomu with Alisa...
Xiaomu: C'mon Alisa, show us your angelic power.
Alisa: Roger, commencing Destroy Form mode.
Isn't it ironic for an angel to have a destroy form?
Lei-Lei/Hsien-Ko: Alisa, let's have a picture together. Here, cheese.
Frank: Alisa, please do this properly. I don't want this turning into a haunted photo.
Zephyr: "Leanne? Is that a smile I see?"
Leanne: "What? I was smiling?"
Vashyron: "Aww, our little Leanne has a sadistic side..."
Rikiya: Ugh, this aura...!
Kaguya: Where is it!? You mean this monster is strong!?
- Just from the EU demo and we already have one from Ryu and Ken with Devilotte:
Devilotte: Fight well enough and I might even consider remaking you two into one of my patchwork creations!
Ryu: P-Patchwork creations!?
- Kill an enemy with Gemini and Erica paired with Valkyrie and:
Erica: As expected from a goddess. Well then, I would like to eat pudding.
Valkyrie: Huh? You want to eat pudding with me, Erica?
Gemini: That... that sure is a mundane wish right there.
- Kill an enemy with Kogoro-Mii paired with Lindow and:
Lindow: I could really drink some beer right now.
Mii: Alright, what can I get for you? Wait, why are you even making do that!?
Kogoro: Why did you even humor him, m'lady?
- At the start of a battle with Kogoro and Mii paired with Arthur:
Mii: K-Kogoro, does he mean that like I think he means it?
- Devilotte with Kaguya and Haken:
: Kaguya, I'm willing to turn some of that "excess baggage
" into weaponry.
Kaguya: W-what do you mean by "excess baggage'''? And weaponry?
: Don't worry Princess, they're explosive enough as it is!
- This pre battle conversation with Frank and Hsien-ko
Frank: You know just once I'd like to be the one in the spotlight.
Hsien-ko: Hey! It's your job to make others look good.
- Haken, Kaguya and Ulala's pre-fight dialogue gives us:
Haken: Make sure you get good coverage of the princess in action.
: What!? This is just how I normally am!
- Pairing Saya with Sakura and Ichiro leads to this. Doubly so when you remember that Saya and Aya-me have the same voice actress.
Ichiro: Y-Yes, I'll try not to, Saya.
: (in her annoyed portrait) E-Excuse me, Ogami?
- Putting Lindow with KOS-MOS and T-elos will sometimes result in this:
Lindow: Super beautiful and super strong. Who could ask for more?
T-elos: Heh, it'll take more than flattery to win me over!
- Pairing up Gemini and Erica with Juri may to the following exchange
Erica: Juri is a hopeless, bad, and evil person, but we'll be fine.
: Shut up already! You two are driving me nuts.
- Killing an enemy with Chun-li and Morrigan when paired with Vashyron:
Chun-li: All men of the world must bow down before me.
Vashyron: Oh my queen! My beautiful queen!
Morrigan: It looks like there's at least one man here who is taking you seriously.
- And the pre-fight dialogue with the up above pair with Valkyrie:
Valkyrie: Thank you. Let's all do our best together.
Chun-Li: Hey, would you mind explaining what quality applies to each of us!?
- Saya with Zephyr and Leanne in their pre-fight dialogue:
Leanne: I always feel stronger with my makeup done properly!
Saya: Me too. My makeup puts me in the mood to be really mean.
Zephyr: Vashyron was right. Women are scary.
- Soma and Alisa with Flynn in their pre-battle dialogue
Flynn:I'll follow your lead. I want you to fight without any distractions.
Alisa:I wish Soma was always this agreeable.
Soma:Hmph, well excuse me.
- Toma and Cyrille when paired with Imca may say this before a battle
Toma: (referring to Imca) If you always have a sour expression like that, you'll end up looking like Cyrille.
Imca: Expressions mean nothing in battle.
- Talking about Imca, there is this gem when paired with Ryu and Ken :
Ken: A weapon built to fight tanks, eh ? You know, we can handle cars with our fists, too.
Imca: Don't lie, no one can destroy a car bare-handed.
Juri: A vampire ? Don't ever come close to me with your filthy breath !
Demitri: Such insolence ! Dante, this woman ...
: It's always better than one who tries to put a bullet in your head when she meets you.
- A possible pre-fight dialogue with Reiji, Xiaomu and Neneko
Neneko: Yay! yay! Time to fight it is!
Xiaomu: Yay! Yay! Time to fight it is!
Reiji: At 765, i think you're a little old to act like her.
- One with Ichiro, Sakura, and Neneko, if you remember that Ogami can date a lot of girls in his game.
Ichiro: E-eep!? N-Neneko, it's not nice to tease grown-ups!
- Hilarity with Tron and Ryu and Ken.
Tron: Hey, do you think you guys could teach my Servbots some of your fighting moves?
Ken: Sure! They're free to take the Ken Masters Online Training Course at any time.
Ryu: Our master would not appreciate that, Ken.
- And when they beat an enemy:
Servbot: Hadoken!! Tatsumaki Senpu Kyaku!!
Ken: Keep it up! You'll be a great fighter in no time!
Ryu: You're going to be a great father, Ken...
- Heihachi looking at Kite and Blackrose's avatars.
Heihachi: False bodies, huh? So are your real bodies any good?
Blackrose: Of course!! I'm a part of the tennis club, and I'm a great swimmer too!
Kite: I-I don't fit that description at all...
- Blackrose isn't that impressed with Flynn.
Blackrose: A sword and shield, huh? That's a pretty generic character build there.
Flynn: What? Character build??
Kite: The real world isn't the same as The World, you know?
- Soldiers shouldn't use guns.
Ryu: For an ex-soldier, you shouldn't rely so much on guns.
Ken: Yeah! You should at least be able to fire a sonic boom from your hands!
Vashyron: What kind of soldier can do that?!
- T-Elos and Juri aren't on good terms.
Demitri: Are you seriously thinking of trying to seduce a hunter, Vixen ?
: I think I'll leave you Japanese Youkai
to the experts.
- Nobuyuki Hiyama talking to himself
Haken: Okay, bomber princess. Make sure you keep up.
Batsu: I ready to go. Don't fall behind, princess.
: Oh, ah yeah. Don't worry, Batsuken
- Sanger and the strangely familiar Reiji and Xiaomu.
Xiaomu: Wow! A Complete victory for us !
Sanger: Hm? No, it's nothing.
Alisa: What makes Reploids and androids different?
X: Maybe that we can't remove our heads? What do you think, Zero?
Zero: No comment.
- Devilotte is still looking for new minions.
Dante: I suppose I should show what I can do around a princess.
Devilotte: I like your attitude! I'll turn you into a hunky demon and a strong, giant onion!
Demitri: Care to repeat that, little girl?
- Vashryon thinks of himself as "older" - Chris disagrees.
Vashyron: I think this old guy will take a break and let you youngsters handle this!
Chris: I'm pretty sure I'm older than you, actually.
: No comment.
- If you look at their games' respective release dates, Chris is right.
Juri: Hey, little girl, just stay in the corner and play with your dolls!
Kogoro: You heard the lady. Maybe you should listen to her?
Mii: Hey, nobody tells me to miss out on the action like that!
- Sanger and Demitri aren't exactly team players.
Demitri: So they seek to stand in my way... Dante, I'll let you deal with this.
Sanger: Dante, shoot down all who would stand in our way!
Dante: You both could learn a bit about working with others.
- Comparing two wildly different fighting styles:
Demitri: I like my fights to be elegant and refined.
Bruno: Elegant is the last word anyone would use to describe me.
Dante: Mops, clocks, and pepper? I don't think even I could make that look cool.
- Imca complains about KOS-MOS and T-elos exposing themselves.
: There is no need to expose yourself when using a powerful weapon. T-elos
: That's just how we're made. If you have a problem with it go talk to our creators. KOS-MOS
: It was most likely part of our design concept.
- Which could be poking fun at Sega.
- Akira tries to impart his knowledge across time and space:
: The initial approach is key. That's what the stomp is for! Hmph! HA! Arthur
: (in his underwear)
I think I understand! Hmph! HA! Pai
: Arthur! You lost your armor!
Lady: Chinese martial arts, eh. It'd be easier if you just used a weapon.
Chun-Li: And walk around weighed down by weapons? Why do that when I can just kick the bad guys?
Morrigan: Either way, it's our enemies that I feel bad for in the end.
Tron Bonne: With all the chaos going on, I can be as bad as I want to be!
Morrigan: Ooo, sounds like fun! Mind if I join in?
Chun-Li: Need I remind you that I'm a detective?
- Bahn can get anyone fired up:
Erica: Hey, Mr. Japanese Tough Guy, you ready?
Bahn: As ready as I'll ever be! Let's waste 'em!
Gemini: It's Let's-waste-'em time!