Some of the battle dialogues when characters talk before and after attacking, such as:
- Morrigan trying to rile up Batsu...
Morrigan: Being young is wonderful, so full of strength, right Batsu?
Batsu: Wh-What's with you!? Help me out here, Chun-Li!
Chun-Li: Morrigan, he's still in high school.
- Switch him out with Bahn, and...
Morrigan: How does it feel to be surrounded by so many beautiful women, Bahn?
Bahn: It's awesome! Buff and fit women like you would make great Vipers!
Chun-Li: I don't think women like being called buff.
Devilotte: Fight well and I may even rebuild you two as a patchwork creation monster!
Gemini: Oh my god!!
But wait, what's a patchwork creation monster?
Morrigan: You'll be fine once you grow up, but maybe there are a few things you can start working on now...
Chun-Li: Morrigan, don't go teaching strange things to children.
Zero: X, are you sure we should classify her as a Maverick?
X: No, don't do it, Zero!
Ulala: Now we have an interview with Ken Masters. (points the mic at Ryu)
Ryu: Uh no, I'm not Ken. It's this guy right here.
Ken: How did I get mistaken with this guy!?
- Pair up Sanger with Kogoro and Mii and this happens:
Kogoro: Let's see what the three of us can do with our strange weapons.
Sanger: My name is Sanger Zonvolt. Get it right.
- And then you pair the former two with Saya:
If you're a ninja, then of course you can do"THAT
Kogoro: Oh, you mean THAT? Yeah, of course I can.
Mii: Hey Kogoro, what's THAT? C'mon, tell me!
- Batsu's friends should reconsider learning from Ken's example:
Batsu: Some of my friends learned moves from you.
Ken: *happy portrait* Oh, you mean my online karate courses?
Ryu: *serious portrait* Ken, I hope you haven't forgotten that our style was originally meant for assassination.
- Alisa with Soma and Alisa:
How exactly will you differentiate me with Alisa?
Soma: Simple really. One can take off her head while the other can't.
Alisa (Gods Eater Burst):
You know there's a better way to differentiate us other than that logic, right?
- Bruno with Haken and Kaguya gives us this gem:
Bruno: I hear ya loud and clear, cowboy. How about you, cowgirl?
- Reiji and Xiaomu with Alisa...
Xiaomu: C'mon Alisa, show us your angelic power.
Alisa: Roger, commencing Destroy Form mode.
Isn't it ironic for an angel to have a destroy form?
Lei-Lei/Hsien-Ko: Alisa, let's have a picture together. Here, cheese.
Frank: Alisa, please do this properly. I don't want this turning into a haunted photo.
Zephyr: "Leanne? Is that a smile I see?"
Leanne: "What? I was smiling?"
Vashyron: "Aww, our little Leanne has a sadistic side..."
Rikiya: Ugh, this aura...!
Kaguya: Where is it!? You mean this monster is strong!?
- Just from the EU demo and we already have one from Ryu and Ken with Devilotte:
Devilotte: Fight well enough and I might even consider remaking you two into one of my patchwork creations!
Ryu: P-Patchwork creations!?
- Kill an enemy with Gemini and Erica paired with Valkyrie and:
Erica: As expected from a goddess. Well then, I would like to eat pudding.
Valkyrie: Huh? You want to eat pudding with me, Erica?
Gemini: That... that sure is a mundane wish right there.
- Kill an enemy with Kogoro-Mii paired with Lindow and:
Lindow: I could really drink some beer right now.
Mii: Alright, what can I get for you? Wait, why are you even making do that!?
Kogoro: Why did you even humor him, m'lady?
- At the start of a battle with Kogoro and Mii paired with Arthur:
Mii: K-Kogoro, does he mean that like I think he means it?
- Devilotte with Kaguya and Haken:
: Kaguya, I'm willing to turn some of that "excess baggage
" into weaponry.
Kaguya: W-what do you mean by "excess baggage'''? And weaponry?
: Don't worry Princess, they're explosive enough as it is!
- This pre battle conversation with Frank and Hsien-ko
Frank: You know just once I'd like to be the one in the spotlight.
Hsien-ko: Hey! It's your job to make others look good.
- Haken, Kaguya and Ulala's pre-fight dialogue gives us:
Haken: Make sure you get good coverage of the princess in action.
: What!? This is just how I normally am!
- Pairing Saya with Sakura and Ichiro leads to this. Doubly so when you remember that Saya and Aya-me have the same voice actress.
Ichiro: Y-Yes, I'll try not to, Saya.
: (in her annoyed portrait) E-Excuse me, Ogami?
- Putting Lindow with KOS-MOS and T-elos will sometimes result in this:
Lindow: Super beautiful and super strong. Who could ask for more?
T-elos: Heh, it'll take more than flattery to win me over!
- Pairing up Gemini and Erica with Juri may to the following exchange
Erica: Juri is a hopeless, bad, and evil person, but we'll be fine.
: Shut up already! You two are driving me nuts.
- Killing an enemy with Chun-li and Morrigan when paired with Vashyron:
Chun-li: All men of the world must bow down before me.
Vashyron: Oh my queen! My beautiful queen!
Morrigan: It looks like there's at least one man here who is taking you seriously.
- And the pre-fight dialogue with the up above pair with Valkyrie:
Valkyrie: Thank you. Let's all do our best together.
Chun-Li: Hey, would you mind explaining what quality applies to each of us!?
- Saya with Zephyr and Leanne in their pre-fight dialogue:
Leanne: I always feel stronger with my makeup done properly!
Saya: Me too. My makeup puts me in the mood to be really mean.
Zephyr: Vashyron was right. Women are scary.
- Soma and Alisa with Flynn in their pre-battle dialogue
Flynn:I'll follow your lead. I want you to fight without any distractions.
Alisa:I wish Soma was always this agreeable.
Soma:Hmph, well excuse me.
- Toma and Cyrille when paired with Imca may say this before a battle
Toma: (referring to Imca) If you always have a sour expression like that, you'll end up looking like Cyrille.
Imca: Expressions mean nothing in battle.
- Talking about Imca, there is this gem when paired with Ryu and Ken :
Ken: A weapon built to fight tanks, eh ? You know, we can handle cars with our fists, too.
Imca: Don't lie, no one can destroy a car bare-handed.
Juri: A vampire ? Don't ever come close to me with your filthy breath !
Demitri: Such insolence ! Dante, this woman ...
: It's always better than one who tries to put a bullet in your head when she meets you.
- A possible pre-fight dialogue with Reiji, Xiaomu and Neneko
Neneko: Yay! yay! Time to fight it is!
Xiaomu: Yay! Yay! Time to fight it is!
Reiji: At 765, i think you're a little old to act like her.
- One with Ichiro, Sakura, and Neneko, if you remember that Ogami can date a lot of girls in his game.
Ichiro: E-eep!? N-Neneko, it's not nice to tease grown-ups!
- Hilarity with Tron and Ryu and Ken.
Tron: Hey, do you think you guys could teach my Servbots some of your fighting moves?
Ken: Sure! They're free to take the Ken Masters Online Training Course at any time.
Ryu: Our master would not appreciate that, Ken.
- And when they beat an enemy:
Servbot: Hadoken!! Tatsumaki Senpu Kyaku!!
Ken: Keep it up! You'll be a great fighter in no time!
Ryu: You're going to be a great father, Ken...
- Heihachi looking at Kite and Blackrose's avatars.
Heihachi: False bodies, huh? So are your real bodies any good?
Blackrose: Of course!! I'm a part of the tennis club, and I'm a great swimmer too!
Kite: I-I don't fit that description at all...
- Blackrose isn't that impressed with Flynn.
Blackrose: A sword and shield, huh? That's a pretty generic character build there.
Flynn: What? Character build??
Kite: The real world isn't the same as The World, you know?
- Soldiers shouldn't use guns.
Ryu: For an ex-soldier, you shouldn't rely so much on guns.
Ken: Yeah! You should at least be able to fire a sonic boom from your hands!
Vashyron: What kind of soldier can do that?!
- T-Elos and Juri aren't on good terms.
Demitri: Are you seriously thinking of trying to seduce a hunter, Vixen ?
: I think I'll leave you Japanese Youkai
to the experts.
- Nobuyuki Hiyama talking to himself
Haken: Okay, bomber princess. Make sure you keep up.
Batsu: I ready to go. Don't fall behind, princess.
: Oh, ah yeah. Don't worry, Batsuken
- Sanger and the strangely familiar Reiji and Xiaomu.
Xiaomu: Wow! A Complete victory for us !
Alisa: What makes Reploids and androids different?
X: Maybe that we can't remove our heads? What do you think, Zero?
Zero: No comment.
- Devilotte is still looking for new minions.
Dante: I suppose I should show what I can do around a princess.
Devilotte: I like your attitude! I'll turn you into a hunky demon and a strong, giant onion!
Demitri: Care to repeat that, little girl?
- Vashryon thinks of himself as "older" - Chris disagrees.
Vashyron: I think this old guy will take a break and let you youngsters handle this!
Chris: I'm pretty sure I'm older than you, actually.
: No comment.
- If you look at their games' respective release dates, Chris is right.
Juri: Hey, little girl, just stay in the corner and play with your dolls!
Kogoro: You heard the lady. Maybe you should listen to her?
Mii: Hey, nobody tells me to miss out on the action like that!
- Sanger and Demitri aren't exactly team players.
Demitri: So they seek to stand in my way... Dante, I'll let you deal with this.
Sanger: Dante, shoot down all who would stand in our way!
Dante: You both could learn a bit about working with others.
- Imca complains about KOS-MOS and T-elos exposing themselves.
: There is no need to expose yourself when using a powerful weapon. T-elos
: That's just how we're made. If you have a problem with it go talk to our creators. KOS-MOS
: It was most likely part of our design concept.
- Which could be poking fun at Sega.
- Akira tries to impart his knowledge across time and space:
: The initial approach is key. That's what the stomp is for! Hmph! HA! Arthur
: (in his underwear)
I think I understand! Hmph! HA! Pai
: Arthur! You lost your armor!
- Chun-Li and Lady disagree over attack preferences.
Lady: Chinese martial arts, eh. It'd be easier if you just used a weapon.
Chun-Li: And walk around weighed down by weapons? Why do that when I can just kick the bad guys?
Morrigan: Either way, it's our enemies that I feel bad for in the end.