Characters: Freedom Force
Character sheet for Freedom Force.
The Freedom Force
"For Patriot City"An aging Nuclear physicist who helped create the Atom Bomb. He gets shot when he observes another scientist selling secrets to the Obviously Evil Sukhov. In his dying moments he touches an Energy X infused statue and is revived as... THE MINUTEMAN!
- Badass Bookworm: He was an old scientist before gaining his powers. His detailed knowledge of nuclear weapons still comes in handy from time to time.
- Badass Grandpa: Despite him being de-aged by the Energy X infusion he's at least 60 years old at the start of the game.
- Cane Fu: His walking cane becomes his main weapon when he gets his powers.
- Captain Geographic
- Captain Ersatz: Of Captain America.
- Captain Patriotic
- Catchphrase: "For Freedom"
- Right Makes Might!
- "Stars and bars!"
- Cool Old Guy
- Determinator: He can have up to three Heroic points. In the second game, where Heroic points can be used to bring a fallen hero back on his feet, he can be quite difficult to put down for good.
- Glass Cannon: Minuteman hits like a truck in melee with his decent strength and high-damage attacks, but has a below-average endurance and goes down quickly under concentrated fire.
- In a Single Bound
- Nice Hat: His tricorne.
- Patriotic Fervor: Played for Laughs of course.
- Personality Powers: His patriotism revives him as Minuteman.
- Standardized Leader
- Super Strength
- The Cape
- The Hero
- Wearing a Flag on Your Head
- You Have to Believe Me: Was fired for accusing a co-worker of being a soviet spy, he was right
"For the good of all"A former advisor to Lord Dominion. However, when he learned of his master's plan for Earth, he fled with Energy X in order to gift it to the best of humanity so they may stand up to the Domain. He then takes it upon himself to guide Earth's heroes as... MENTOR!
- Bald of Awesome
- Captain Ersatz: Of Martian Manhunter, with bits of Professor X thrown in.
- Catchphrase: "Rings of Rexor".
- Defector from Decadence.
- Evil Chancellor: Inverted, Mentor was an advisor to Lord Dominion but opposed him when he heard his plan to dump Energy-X on Earth's worst and let them destroy themselves.
- Little Green Men: His original body wasn't 100% this but it was close.
- I Love Nuclear Power: Has a couple of radiation based moves
- Mr. Exposition
- The Obi-Wan
- Pstandard Psychic Pstance: One of his combat animations.
- Psychic Powers: He lacks physical strength and speed but has a lot of different powers to make up for that.
- The Smart Guy
- Spock Speak
"Diablo listo"A former petty criminal that was nearly killed in neighbourhood gang warfare. When he gains his power, he learns the true scope and beauty of the world and reforms as the fiery and passionate... EL DIABLO!
- Badass Mustache
- Captain Ersatz: Of the Human Torch, but Hispanic.
- Flight: As expected from the above trope.
- Foreshadowing: Tombstone claims that he will one day marry the Sea Urchin. Mind you, at he time he said it El Diablo had been erased from time, and his memory was possibly as muddled as everyone else's.
- Glass Cannon: Can't take much but his higher tier moves can decimate anything that doesn't resist fire.
- Gratuitous Spanish: Every other word he says is Spanish.
- The Lancer: The hotheaded Latin Lover to Minuteman's serious Cape.
- Latin Lover: He never misses an opportunity for voice his attraction to a woman.
- Magikarp Power: In the first game, he only has his basic attacks none of which are upgraded and to top it off he has an elemental weakness to the enemies he's introduced too. But level him up and he becomes one of the best damage dealers in the game. In the sequel, he's nearly indispensable for the first half of the game.
- Personality Powers: Take a guess.
- Playing with Fire: Caused by Energy X interacting with his hotheaded nature.
- Retgone: Entropy erases him from time shortly into the third act of the second game. He gets better by the end.
"Peaches and cream"The prettiest girl on campus, she was disdainful of her roommate's Wiccan beliefs. But one night, her roommate's mysterious statue talks to her and gives her great powers, and instructs her to fight evil as... THE ALCHEMISS!
- Action Girl
- Alpha Bitch: Before gaining her powers, Alchemiss was self-centred and vain.
- Attempted Rape: What was probably going to happen to her if she did not get her powers.
- Expy: She has elements of Scarlet Witch, even her powers have similar peculiarities (Scarlet Witch is a mutant but her powers are also magic, Alchemiss got powers from the statue of a goddess imbued with Energy-X) In the sequel she gets many elements from Jean Grey although it may also count as an Scarlet Witch reference.
- Catchphrase: "Peaches and cream!"
- The Chick: Of the original members.
- Functional Magic
- Fiery Redhead
- Hot Witch
- Left Hanging: Her ultimate fate when she meets Energy X.
- Maybe Magic, Maybe Mundane: It's never made clear if her powers are based on Energy X alone or were gifted to her by the Goddess.
- Skepticism Failure: She mocked her roommate for following some generic wiccanesque religion, then she gets her powers.
- Southern Belle
"Full of energy"Millionaire Playboy who is struck with Energy X. He goes to his scientist brother for help when he begins to create Energy X uncontrollably, but then refuses the Powered Armor he is offered. Another blast of energy then kills his brother and destroys his lab. In penance for this, he dons the armour and becomes... THE MAN-BOT!
- The Atoner
- Badass: OK, so he's just wearing Powered Armor, but he never takes it off.
- The Big Guy: Of the original five members of Freedom Force.
- Blessed with Suck
- Break the Haughty: His extreme vanity disappears after he accidentally kills his brother with his abilities.
- Captain Ersatz: His powers and his plight are essentially those of The Human Bomb from Freedom Fighters.
- His armor also looks a lot like Iron Man's original set.
- Death by Origin Story: The death of his brother thanks to his powers is what caused him to become The Atoner.
- Heroic Sacrifice: At the end of the first Freedom Force, Man-Bot stays behind in the celestial clock to keep the time portal back to present day open, allowing Freedom Force to return home
- Jerk Jock: Shades of it in his backstory.
- Meaningful Name: Ted Taylor. Not only does it bring to mind Ted Kord, the Blue Beetle, but also Tim Taylor. "More power", indeed.
- Mighty Glacier: Although you can make him able to fly later on to improve his mobility.
- Leaving you able to play him as either a foot-slogging tank or a long ranged artillery/Energy battery.
- Millionaire Playboy: His backstory, he also has a little bit of Jerk Jock too.
- Name's the Same: His name is shared with that of a nuclear physicist, who is also called Ted Taylor.
- Personality Powers: He was very full of himself when he got affected by Energy X, resulting in him being literally full of energy.
- Power Incontinence
- Powered Armor: It was built to contain his unstable energy but it works just like one. Though how isn't explained, his brother built it as a mobility aid. Either he modified it himself or he powers the flight and energy blasts through the Energy X he creates alone.
- Pure Energy
- Superpower Meltdown
- Twenty Four Hour Armour: Justified in that, however uncomfortable wearing it may be, it's peanuts compared to what happens if he takes it off.
"You called for an ant?"Bullied high school nerd who loves ants. One day, he's infused with the powers of the ants and then prevents his bullies from committing a far more serious crime. From then on he's dedicated to fighting crime as...THE ANT!
- Captain Ersatz: Spider-Man and bits of Hank Pym during his stint as Ant-Man.
- The Beastmaster: He commands ants! Not that this ability gets used much outside of cutscenes...
- Gadgeteer Genius: Makes his own acid bombs.
- Rock Beats Laser: More often than not the best way for Ant to do damage is not to use his acid bombs but to have him pick up big things (like rocks) and toss them at enemies. Especially useful and funny during the Deja Vu arc when enemies with laser pistols die from a thrown rock.
- Stone Wall: Can't inflict much outside of acid bomb or his later melee strikes but he has incredible endurance and agility.
- The Smart Guy: Often researches a way to beat the Monster of the Week.
"I'm itching for a tussle"The young president of Minuteman's fan club is injured by Pinstripe while watching Freedom Force in action. A blood transfusion from his idol saves him in time, and so he decides to don a costume and aid his saviours as... LIBERTY LAD!
- Ascended Fanboy: He was the president of Minuteman's fanclub before gaining powers of his own.
- Captain Ersatz: Liberty Lad is, essentially, Bucky from Captain America.
- Fragile Speedster: Starts as this then with some leveling becomes a Glass Cannon.
- Kid Sidekick: Becomes one to Minuteman, despite the latter's protests.
- Superhuman Transfusion: How he got his powers.
- Throw Down the Bomblet: Many of his skills involve various types of grenades.
"Unit ready"A deadly human hunting machine from the future possibly sent back to destroy Earth's mightiest protectors, Freedom Force themselves! Once neutralized, Mentor is able to realign the robotic rapscallion to the greater good as...MICROWAVE!
- Expy: His origin as an advanced robot built by a villain and subsequently joining the heroes is reminiscent of The Vision.
- Flight, Strength, Heart: On top of his radiation powers Microwave has the ability to retrieve fruit.
- Heel-Face Turn: Initially he's a Killer Robot from a Bad Future...
- Heel-Face Brainwashing: ...and then Mentor reprograms him to serve the forces of good.
- I Love Nuclear Power: His main weapon is a microwave beam that can irradiate targets.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: Mentor's reprogramming, plus the damage he sustained in his first fight with Freedom Force conveniently erases his memories of the future.
- Mecha-Mooks: Microwave was one and his "Clone Self" ability allows him to make some for you.
- Mighty Glacier: Made of metal and near immune to radioactivity and physical attacks. His attack powers are decent but short-ranged (except for one that's annoyingly inaccurate), and he moves like the terminator. Once you unlock teleport some of these shortcomings disappear.
- Pick Your Human Half: Averted in that Microwave looks and acts like a robot.
- Robo Speak
- Scissors Cuts Rock: One of Microwave's special abilities inverts the target's resistances and weaknesses, making what they could previously shrug off kill them. It's especially effective against Entropy.
- Shout-Out: Mike comes from a future where machines have usurped humanity and took over the world. Where have we heard that before?
- The Smart Guy: He's a robot from the future with highly advanced sensors. Kid knows stuff.
"Want me to pull a fast one?"An ace pilot who loves speed. After his plane was shot down, he discovered he could outrun bullets and move fast enough to create whirlwinds. Though he opts for a quiet life back in Patriot City, Minuteman soons convinces him to become...BULLET!
- Blow You Away: Can create small tornadoes.
- Captain Ersatz: The Flash.
- Flash Step: One of his abilities allows him to do this.
- Healing Factor: Once he gets Fast Healing
- Lightning Bruiser: Bullet actually has good endurance and while individual punches may be weak the damage racks up pretty fast. This lets him take down groups of weaker mooks by himself.
- Personality Powers: Bullet loves speed so Energy X makes him the fastest man on Earth.
- Rapid-Fire Fisticuffs: Comes with the territory.
- Super Speed: Obviously.
- Weaksauce Weakness: He's a great character but keep him away from those radiation and acid spewing enemies.
"I am the Law"A judge's assistant who becomes the target of hitmen when she agrees to testify in a murder case. Though under heavy attack, she recieves the blessing of Energy X and becomes... LAW!
- Action Girl
- Disability Superpower: It is implied that the loss of her sight has increased some of her other senses, hence her being a Handicapped Badass, as said below.
- Handicapped Badass: She's blind, but that doesn't stop her from kicking ass.
- I Am the Noun: She actually says "I am the law" quite often.
- Lady of War
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: Law turns into Order.
OrderAn honest policeman assigned to watch of the woman who would later become Law. In their most desperate hour, he is transformed into... ORDER!
- Drop the Hammer: It even causes earthquakes!
- Gentle Giant: Though big and imposing Order is a very nice and polite guy.
- Mighty Glacier
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: Order transforms into Law.
Man O' WarHank Waters was a down on his luck fisherman about to pack in the business. That is, until he discovered a stowaway on his boat and hit a storm. After the ordeal he found himself transformed into... MAN O'WAR!
- Expy: of Aquaman and Namor the Submariner.
- Eyepatch of Power
- Fish People
- Lightning Bruiser: Once he gets flight.
- Papa Wolf: Hints of it towards Sea Urchin, and the younger members of Freedom Force in general.
- Sean Connery: Okay, not really, but it certainly sounds like him.
- Shock and Awe: His powers include bio-electricity.
- This Looks Like a Job for Aquaman: Man O' War is a pretty solid character but when the mechanical arc comes along he is practically required for his lightning attacks.
- In the sequel, his electricity and energy X-resistance makes him the best wraith-hunter bar none. He's also extremely good against the Final Boss.
Sea UrchinA young stowaway on Hank Water's ship. When a storm hits, she becomes the bubbly and eager...SEA URCHIN!
- Action Girl
- Bubble Gun
- Fish People
- Fragile Speedster
- Genki Girl
- Kid Sidekick: To Man O' War.
- Little Miss Badass
"For Gaia!"A mysterious woman who appeared one day in Patriot Park. She can commune with nature, but none know her true identity. To the world she is known only as... EVE!
- Action Girl
- Expy: She's basically a heroic Poison Ivy with Green Arrow and Hawkeye's archery skills and trick arrows.
- Green Thumb
- Improbable Aiming Skills: She has an attribute called "Crack Shot" which increases her aim; since her arrow powers all have great accuracy already, her aim is pretty much perfect. She has a power called "Homing Arrow" that will follow its target even if that means changing direction mid-flight.
- Magic Kiss: So powerful that make enemies have a temporary Heel-Face Turn.
- Ms. Fanservice: Lets face it any scene Eve is in is fanservice.
- Nature Hero
- Statuesque Stunner: Is 7 feet tall.
- Does Not Like Shoes
"I am judge and jury"Nathan Graves is a devoted husband, framed for his wife's murder by his slimy next door neighbour. Energy X strikes him at the moment of his execution. Nathan Graves dies, but in his place rises... TOMBSTONE!
- Anti-Hero: He's not that bad for a Nineties Anti-Hero and seems more focused on people who evaded justice than just killing every bad guy that he finds (this makes sense since the Freedom Force probably wouldn't allow him around if he were a Sociopathic Hero.)
- Anti-Heroes Sound Deep
- Dark Is Not Evil: He is called Tombstone but he is a good guy.
- Darker and Edgier: Still Played for Laughs, but the guy possesses and kills people, attacks them with electricity from his own execution and causes animals to wither and die by his mere presence.
- Demonic Possession: An inverted heroic example Tombstone can possess enemies.
- Energy Being: Basically an energy x-induced ghost.
- Ghostly Chill: Tombstone's basic punches deal cold damage.
- Guns Akimbo
- In a Single Bound
- Intangible Man: In his Secret Origins cutscene he displays this power, but it's not really a factor in gameplay.
- Lightning Bruiser: Tombstone has good stats across the board: The only thing that really stands out is his 7/10 endurance (granting him a massive 220 HP). His powers run the gamut from some decent and quickly unlocked attacks to some useful utility spells, like his possession spell, a few (mostly redundant) defensive powers, and a late-game teleport spell. His only real 'weakness' is his energy X vulnerability, which many late-game foes use.
- Nineties Anti-Hero: As a clash from the Silver Age of everyone else. The game still manages to play it for laughs.
- Power Nullifier: His "Power Devour" ability.
- Shock and Awe: His pistols shoot electricity from his execution.
- That Man Is Dead:Tombstone: Run, fools, and tell the wicked that their lies shall be brought into the light. For where Nathan Graves once stood... only Tombstone remains!
- The Faceless: Never takes his execution hood off. It appears to have become his face.
- The Lancer: Never really interacts with Freedom Force's more idealistic members but his attitude is very much this when compared to Minuteman's.
- White Mask of Doom: Actually his execution hood.
- Voice of the Legion: Mild example.
"Have a little Genie"The rebellious daughter of an Arabian businessman who is granted the gift of Energy X shortly before an unwanted marriage. She enacts revenge upon her cruel father and escpaes to aid those less fortunate at...THE GREEN GENIE!
- Baleful Polymorph
- Bare Your Midriff
- Cloudcuckoolander: She's a little off to say the least.
- Expy: She's basically Jeannie from I Dream of Jeannie, but green. She even has a distinctive physical motion when doing her magic, namely snapping her fingers, and her outfit is basically identical.
- Fragile Speedster
- Fun Personified
- Functional Magic / Maybe Magic, Maybe Mundane: Like with Alchemiss the source of her powers is a little ambiguous.
- Genki Girl
- Lethal Joke Character: Her only direct attack is a ranged joy buzzer that deals a mighty 4 damage and can't be set to auto-attack. With some proper micro-management, however, her utility spells and disruptive powers make her (potentially) one of the most powerful heroes in the game.
- Magic Carpet: Her main means of transportation.
QuetzalcoatlWhen a young boy's wilful ignorance or his proud heritage causes the death of his grandfather, the spirit of a God bonds with him to restore his grandfather to life and to protect the world as... QUETZALCOATL!
- Captain Ethnic: Aztec.
- Captain Ersatz: to Thor and the DC version of Captain Marvel.
- Does Not Like Shoes
- The Medic: Until you unlock his snake-summoning, his only attack is a hexing melee strike that enemies often resist.
- Physical God
- Proud Warrior Race Guy
Black JackJack Spade was all too eager to go to war, but his mentor kept him safely away from the front lines. Upon witnessing the power of Blitzkrieg, he resolves to aid the war effort as... BLACKJACK!
- Badass Normal: Like all the heroes of the '40's, Black Jack has no special powers, just gear and gumption.
- British Accents: Seriously he sounds more British than real British people.
- Gadgeteer Genius: Like a likeable Liberty Lad. He can throw acid-edged cards, flash bombs, noise bombs and even make stationary doppelgangers.
- Stock British Phrases: To the point of Narm.
- Narm...ON FREEDOM FORCE?
- Superhero Packing Heat
- The Gunslinger: Uses a gun with impunity, and has a special "aimed shot" type move.
"For my country"An Olympic fencer whose skill caught the attention of the odorous Blitzkrieg. He brainwashed her into being an agent of Nazi Germany, but when the sight of the French flag restores his self control and her patriotism she seeks to atone for her acts as...TRICOLOUR!
- Action Girl
- Badass Normal: She's just an "ordinary" fencer.
- That can deflect bullets with a sabre, taken dozens of hits and go toe to toe with a giant enraged Gorilla with a whip.
- Brain Washed And Crazy: She was put under mind control by Blitzkrieg and forced to do his bidding, but fortunately her strong patriotism allowed her to break free of Blitzkrieg's manipulation.
- Captain Geographic: She is very French.
- Catch and Return: She not only deflects bullets; she can bounce them back!
- Charles Atlas Superpower: Being a Olympic gold-medalist in fencing gives her speed and agility that can rival individuals with Energy X powers, and her masterful swordsmanship allows her to cut through almost anything with her fencing sword as well as to reflect projectiles back at the assailants, including bullets.
- Everyone Looks Sexier If French
- Glass Cannon
- Implausible Fencing Powers
- Patriotic Fervour
- Ship Tease: With Bullet.
"Rocket pack ready, let's take to the skies"A movie star who wanted to help fight the good fight. When his modifications to his suit paid off as he apprehended a German spy, he decided to go to Europe, to make known the legend of...THE SKY KING!
- Ascended Fanboy: Sky King was an adventure movie star who wanted to be a real hero.
- Badass Normal: He's a normal man in a suit. In fact, he's probably more normal than the other 40's heroes.
- Except for the wrist mounted chainguns and the rocket pack with super-sonic capabilities.
- Death from Above
- Reverse the Polarity: Invoked by Bullet to get Sky King's rocket pack working for real.
- Powered Armor
BlackbirdA former burglar, she recieved her powers in prison and decided to reform as...THE BLACKBIRD!
- Ambiguously Brown
- Captain Ersatz: Very much like Black Canary.
- Femme Fatalons
- Make Me Wanna Shout
Iron OxA former boxing champion who was exposed to Energy X and became...IRON OX!
- Cultured Badass
- Badass Mustache
- Mighty Glacier
- Overshadowed by Awesome: Iron Ox is a good melee fighter in his own right but he falls behind compared to faster or more versatile heroes like Bullet and Supercollider.
SupercolliderA mysterious ally. Is he a robot, a human, an alien? Is he from mankind's past, or its distant future? All we know is, he is...THE SUPERCOLLIDER!
The BardHarry Holmes, a William Shakespeare fanboy who recently lost the love of his life. Throwing away his lute in frustration, he inadvertently ruptured an Energy X container and became imbued with the power of the muse, thereby transforming him into...THE BARD!
- Ascended Fanboy: Sort of. Started off as a fan of Shakespeare, then became a Shakespeare-themed superhero.
- Ballistic Bone: Throws exploding skulls for his move "Alas, poor Yorick."
- Official Fan-Submitted Content: He was the winning entry in a contest to have an original fan-created character included in the game.
- The Pen Is Mightier: Wields a quill pen as a weapon.
- Wandering Minstrel: Essentially behaves and dresses like one.
- Weak, but Skilled
"Sorry for the frosty reception"When Russian secret agent Sukhov was being chased by the newly transformed Minuteman and his ally Mentor, he was frozen in liquid nitrogen. This interacted with the tiny dose of Energy X within his body to create...NUCLEAR WINTER!
- An Ice Person
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: in the sequel
- Archenemy: To Minuteman
- Dirty Commies
- Red Scare: Played for Laughs.
"Come and get me do-gooders"A mafia boss made all the more daunting by Energy X. He rules the criminals of Patriot City as...PINSTRIPE!
- Expy: Of Kingpin.
- Cigar Chomper
- The Don
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Go ahead tell me with a straight face he's not Al Capone with purple skin.
- Stone Wall: Rarely will he ever kill anything but his passive allows him to negate damage from the most common attacks in the game which causes him to be damn hard to take down with your low level heroes.
"Let darkness surround you"A former model who recieved a small scar to her cheek. Seeing herself as now warped and ugly, she decided to make the entire world so. She creates an underground kingdom which she rules over as... THE SHADOW!
- Casting a Shadow
- Intangible Woman
- Minor Injury Overreaction
- Weaksauce Weakness: Takes major damage from radiation and acid
- In the Hood
"You won't be smiling anymore | when you see what I have in store"A schizophrenic who escaped from a sanitarium with the aid of his new powers. Able to duplicate himself and others, Freedom Force soon know the power of...DEJA VU!
- Curse Cut Short: One of his defeat quotes has this.
Deja Vu: I've been hit / I don't feel well / I fall down / You go to *groan*
- Gamebreaker: Since he's so easy to beat and has a predictable AI pattern you can farm his clones for near infinite prestige.
- Glass Cannon: Subverted in that he isn't that strong despite his radiation gun but he literally has glass bones.
- Me's a Crowd
- Rhymes on a Dime.
- Weaksauce Weakness: Deja Vu has the incredibly unfortunate weakness to crushing attacks which is the most common type of attack from your heroes, a couple of jabs to the face and he shatters like glass.
"Time to watch a real architect at work"A failed architect who was laughed out of town. With his ambition of revenge fueled by Timemaster, he intends to create a monument to destruction through the steel legions of...MR MECHANICAL!
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever and Humongous Mecha
- Mad Scientist
- Mecha-Mooks: His specialty
- Small Name, Big Ego: Fancies himself a great architect but once you find out what happened to his last build you'll know why he's a villain.
PanA God from another dimension. He attempts to lure innocent women to become his servants, and Eve is the prize of that collection. Freedom Force must somehow content with the otherworldly power of...PAN!
PraetorThe right hand man of Lord Dominion, he leads the forces of the Domain into battle as...PRAETOR!
Lord DominionRuler of the Domain, he controls all of time and space except for Earth. He unleashes Energy X upon the most evil and twisted of its inhabitants to watch the planet tear itself apart. This leads to the birth of Freedom Force, a constant thorn in the side of...LORD DOMINION!
- Authority Equals Asskicking: Averted
- Galactic Conqueror
- Little Green Men: Similar to the Mentor example.
"In my domain I have all the power"He who controls all of time yet is still bound to it by the chains of his own mortality. It is his goal to conquer death by destroying everything but him, leaving only...TIMEMASTER!
- Immortality Immorality: He plans to become immortal in a way that will kill everyone else in the universe.
- Immortality Seeker
- Omnicidal Maniac: His goal involves destroying all life in the universe, not that he cares though.
- Time Master: Well duh.
- True Final Boss: in the both games.
Red OktoberA Russian witch who allies herself with Nuclear Winter. In an effort to protect the interests of the Motherland, she fights Freedom Dorce as...RED OKTOBER!
- Dark Magical Girl
- Dating Catwoman: Shares a mutual attraction with Minuteman.
- Dirty Commies: Though less so than Nuclear Winter.
- Enemy Mine
- Flying Broomstick: Her preferred mode of transportation.
- Guest Star Party Member
- Hot Witch
- In the Hood
FortissimoAn Italian opera aficionado. Blitzkrieg entrusts him with important tasks, which only serves to boost the indomitable ego of...FORTISSIMO!
- Badass Mustache
- Bald of Evil
- Dropped a Bridge on Him: though more like drop a T-rex on him.
- Fat Bastard
- Make Me Wanna Shout
- Stone Wall: He has a shield that protects him from almost every attack except for crushing and piercing attacks but since most of those are melee attacks he flies to avoid them making him a pain to take down.
Red SunA Japanese warrior who was split into a Hive Mind of identical bodies. His enemies know true fear as the face down dozens of enemies, each one an exact replica of...RED SUN!
- Duel Boss: The first fight with Red Sun in the game is between only him and Black Jack.
- Irony: A Japanese villian with a weakness to radiation.
- Hive Mind
- Japanese Politeness
- Katanas Are Just Better
- Let's Fight Like Gentlemen
- Noble Demon
- Worthy Opponent
BlitzkriegA powerful mad psychic in the employ of the Third Reich. His foul plans know no morality, and he attempts to create a world under Nazi rule as...BLITZKRIEG!
- Big Bad: Of the second game, until Entropy comes in after his defeat.
- Make Wrong What Once Went Right: He uses the Timemanster's powers to alter history so that the Nazis conquered the world.
- Stupid Jetpack Hitler: He uses Time Travel to invoke this trope in order to alter history to one where the Nazis won World War II.
- Those Wacky Nazis: Basically here so they didn't have to include any actual Nazi leaders.
EntropyA being of near infinite power. She thrives on the chaos of existence, and using her powers for pain and destruction only serve to heighten her abilities. Surely all the universe will not fall before the power of... ENTROPY!
- A God Am I
- Barrier Change Boss: Her resistances to electricity, energy x and radiation are interchangeable — if she's hit by one, she becomes vulnerable to one of the two others. Bring a team of Man-Bot, Tombstone, Microwave and Man'O War and watch her crumple.
- Entropy and Chaos Magic
- Super-Powered Evil Side: Entropy is Alchemiss's evil side, and is roughly analogous to Phoenix from X-Men, in that she is far more powerful than her normal self.
- Tragic Monster