All your reference are belong to here.
- In the Star Trek: Enterprise Parody Fic "Farce Contact", Hoshi Sato tests her early model of the Universal Translator while the crew of Enterprise is facing off with the Suliban. Everyone ends up reciting lines from Zero Wing instead.
- The flash animation All Your Coffee Are Belong To Us had Captain Janeway of Star Trek: Voyager facing off with the Borg Queen.
- Zero Wing becomes even more incomprehensible when spoken in Smurf on a game show in The $20,000 Zig.
- Plan 7 of 9 from Outer Space. Captain Proton has a flashback to when he was facing the invading airfleet of the evil Hung Long. For his Do Not Adjust Your Set speech a Panasian air marshal starts quoting Zero Wing in Asian Speekee Engrish until Hung Long loses patience and tosses him into the nearest gong so he can threaten Proton himself.
- PenGator3 makes use of it in the end of one Yin Yang Yo fanfic, Yangnesia, when the plan to restore Yang's memories seemingly fails as Yin references the trope Somebody Set Us Up The Bomb in the process.
- JakeJonouchi's comic kicks off with one reference to the opening scene, amongst others.
- In episode 9 of Code MENT, Lelouch dressed as Zero/One (whose cloak kind of resembles CATS) is asked what he's doing while raiding (what he thinks is) a drug warehouse. His response? A comically monotone "All your drugs are belong to us!"
- Wreck-It Ralph: One of countless graffiti in Game Central Station has "All your base are belong to us". This is a movie about video games, after all.
Live Action TV:
- The IT Crowd: The Season 2 DVD's main menu is animated in the same pixelated style, plus the characters speaking in Engrish and Douglas yelling the iconic All Your Base phrase.
- Monsterpocalypse's third series was named "All Your Base".
- Battlefield 3: The SCAR-L assignment in Close Quarters is called "Set us up the bomb".
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: One of the achievable titles is "All Your Base", which requires killing the entire enemy team without dying.
- Contact: The professor of military section says he wishes "a base like this belonged to us".
- Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (PS3): It made a reference to the game in the soundtrack under extras!
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3: In the Internet Trailer from George Takei, "all your base are belong to us" is referenced.
- Duke Nukem Forever: In the DLC chapter The Doctor Who Cloned Me, one of the levels is named "All Your Base...".
- Final Fantasy XI: The game uses the effect of Hulk Speak with great justification. Here◊ for observation (Spoilers).
- Geometry Dash: Completing the fifth stage "Base After Base" in Practice mode will grant you the achievement "All your base...".
- Guild Wars: For efficient attacking more can shout warriors and paragons "For Great Justice!" and "Make Your Time!" with respect.
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: There was once a direct reference written in Hylian language, but got replaced in the final version.
- Mafia II: There's a mysterious, deranged man found in prison who keeps saying lines from Zero Wing. Trying to talk to him will scare him away.
- Neptunia series:
- One of the Neptunia mk2 trophies is called "Take off, every CPU". One of Nisa's lines also includes "for great justice".
- Re;Birth 2 has the Brave processor, with a description including the line "For great justice!"
- One part of chapter 6 in Re;Birth 3 is called "All This Base Belongs To Us".
- Plants vs. Zombies series:
- The last I, Zombie mission in the original game is called All your brainz r belong to us.
- In Plants vs. Zombies: Heroes, the daily challenge for 8/4/2017 had the description "Somebody set you up the Atomic Bombegranite!".
- Project X Zone: Xiaomu likes to make cheeky references from past video games, so English localization decided to sneak this reference in. Before engaging the battle against a group of starfish-like enemies, she declares:Xiaomu: All right, everyone! You know what you doing! Punch starfish, for great justice!
- Rome: Total War: The Egyptian diplomat recites the titular phrase when he demands you to become their protectorate.
- Skate 3: Has an achievement named "All your base are belong to you", which requires unlocking the team headquarter.
- Spider-Man 2 (2004): Mysterio once says "You have no chance to survive make your time."
- Tropico: Sometimes the terrorists seizing a building may send you a letter written in very bad English."We set you up the bomb. All your building are belong to us! What you say?"
- Warcraft III: It has the cheat codes that say "All your base are belong to us" to instantly win the game and "somebody set up us the bomb" to instantly lose.
- Elon Musk set up us the reference for announce great justice.
- Radical Dreamers have scene extra project of fan translate model intro after.
- On June 1, 2006, when YouTube went under maintenance, the site hosted place-holder message under its logo: "ALL YOUR VIDEO ARE BELONG TO US." This gesture led some users to believe the site had been hacked, so YouTube had to add another sentence that says: "No, we haven't be hacked. Get a sense of humor."
- ''If 4Kids Got Code Geass Part 3'' used the entire intro dialogue at the near end of the video.
- Bennett the Sage makes light of it in part one of his Angel Cop review.
- Futurama exhibit the line to show of great fame.
- Professor Dementor take control of Kim Possible battlesuit, but she not wearing. What he say? "All your battlesuits are belong to us!"
- The Miraculous Ladybug episode "Christmaster" has the line "All your toys are belong to us!" One can only assume that Chris learned about such an old meme from his brother Nino.
- An episode of Transformers: Rescue Bots that sees Cody and Blades playing a VR video game features a scene where the game's assistant character is affected by a glitch and says "System error. System error. All your base are belong to us."