Zero Wing it is has largest video game shooter game that was created in 1989 by Toaplan mildly successful in the game center in Japan. After the opening of the movie has been established, such as the setting, typical of the genre player takes control of one-man fighter to shoot down enemy forces in huge numbers.
Compared to the rest of the genre, a fairly typical mundane, there is no particular reason people today that would give the appearance of this game again ...
With the exception of English translations of the notorious, it is as follows.
Captain: What Happen?
Mechanic: Somebody Set Up Us the Bomb.
Operator: We get signal.
Operator: Main screen turn on.
Captain: It's You!!
CATS: How are you gentlemen!!
CATS: All Your Base Are Belong to Us.
CATS: You are on the way to destruction.
Captain: What you say!!
CATS: You have no chance to survive make your time.
CATS: Ha ha ha ha....
Captain: Take Off Every 'ZIG'!!
Captain: You know what you doing.
Captain: Move 'ZIG'.
Captain: For Great Justice.
Made Memetic Mutation for great funny was when send happiness to users of Interweb reality highway quotes did. Popular most is the conquerance of CATS dialogue, "We have conquered all of your bases." Main screen not on; no plans of justice to rerelease Zero Wing make time at now.
- All Your Base Are Belong to Us
- For Great Justice: The captain has of great sense of justice.
- Somebody Set Up Us the Bomb
- War Was Beginning
- You Have No Chance to Survive
- Was original to Trope Namer of Fighter-Launching Sequence, which Take Off Every Zig prior calling.
- In addition original Trope Namer to trope Intentional Engrish for Funny, before the was name Zero Wingrish.
Examples found in game of this:
- Ace Pilot: He of the Zig, to be avenge of Captain, for is Sole Survivor of Zig house.
- Affably Evil: CATS is want to know of gentlemen how they are.
- All There in the Manual: Manual of plot have surprising coherency.
- "Ass" in Ambassador: Version PC-Engine CD view show CATS Kingdom contain half-metal head man is representative merely.
- Attack Drone: The Zig is to fighting against them in constant.
- Awesome Mc Coolname
- Better to Die than Be Killed: Version PC-Engine CD king of CATS set himself up the bomb.
- Big Bad: CATS, in apparent.
- Big "WHAT?!": What you say!!
- Bishōnen: Version PC-Engine CD looking king enemy CATS hair long.
- Bridge Bunnies: Classic famous is operator signal get who main screen turn on. Version PC-Engine CD another bridge officer is purple-hair chick.
- The Captain: He is giving the order of notorious, "Take off every Zig!" and is great of justice in previous to his death of untimeliness.
- Cats Are Mean: Figurative of way speaking.
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: Three weapon might-ups belong to Zig are of shade for easy.
- Cool Starship: The 'Zig', which move.
- Cyborg: CATS.
- Damsel in Distress: Version PC-Engine CD sub romance plot surround the purple-haired princess is captive by CATS.
- Death Is a Slap on the Wrist: For lose life checkpoint still in existence.
- The Dragon: Version PC-Engine CD show blonde king servant posses red-head final boss.
- Evil Gloating: Ha Ha Ha Ha....
- Evil Redhead: Version PC-Engine CD The Dragon is contained red-headed woman.
- Evolving Attack
- Excuse Plot: Best ever.
- Fighter-Launching Sequence: Before namer of trope was; for re-direction Take Off Every Zig still can use. All ship in intro of launching but one only safe from explosion.
- Flash of Pain
- Fling a Light into the Future: Good original language Japanese translation show instead of "For Great Justice".
- Gratuitous English: Version PC-Engine CD of ZIG pilot sequence for launch shout "All green!" and "Scramble!" and "Okay!"
- Homage: Command and Conquer 3 for PS3 made for referencing Zero Wing in the soundtrack under extras!
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Internet Trailer into George Takei "all your base are belong to us" be referenced.
- Mega Man Battle Network also be referencing Zero Wingrish.
- The Eleventh Fantasy that is Final use effect of Speaking Orks for great justification. Here◊ for observation (Spoiler apparent).
- In game of war guilds, for efficient attacking more can shout warriors and paragons "For Great Justice!" and "Make Your Time!" with respect.
- Contact of professor military section say, wish "a base like this belonged to us".
- Futurama exhibit the line to show of great fame.
- Professor Dementor take control of Kim Possible battlesuit, but she not wearing. What he say? "All your battlesuits are belong to us!"
- Monsterpocalypse's series third was given name of "All Your Base".
- Mysterio say "You have no chance to survive make your time" in the Spider-Man 2 movie game.
- Radical Dreamers have scene extra project of fan translate model intro after.
- Elon Musk set up us the reference for announce great justice
- Craft of War third game have cheating codes that say "All your base are belong to us" to win game and "somebody set up us the bomb" to lose
- Homing Projectile: The shots of green are of the type "house-seeking".
- Machine Monotone: Issued computer voice there so humorous.
- The Only One: Is of only escape from exploded when "Take Off Every Zig!" sequence.
- Organic Technology
- Right-Hand Cat: Averted - CATS of name of kingdom with Big Bad named of "Ass" in Ambassador who say famous line that start all.
- Sole Survivor: Zig is of carrier ship, is destroyed after introduction of famous, for great sadness.
- Space Navy: CATS of command in one, and also are good Zig house, of which only Zig survive.
- Space Opera: In which Zig home avenged by Zig against to prevent the belonging of base to CATS.
- Spread Shot: The shots of red are to cover the screen.
- This Cannot Be!: Only in original language Japanese by Captain say oppose Engrish "What you say!!"
- Tractor Beam: Usable to One-Hit Point Wonder-Mook hijack for purpose Grievous Harm with a Body.
- Translation Train Wreck: Translation of badness? This game? Shock! Even more shock if new translation of game would release in America.
- A Winner Is You: Less is notorious than famous introduction, but still in "Blind Idiot" Translation, is ending sequence. It is reproduction down in the below, at bottom of this page.
- Wordof Dante: Laziest Men on Mars use program talkany to make voices which there not in version original. Also, "somebody" said in audio compare original "someone" said.
- "You!" Exclamation: "It's you!"
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Version PC-Engine CD is dispray of bridge bunny and Distressed Damsel hair purple.