In the Trope Pantheons, the following were chosen:
- Tyrael, God of Broken Angels (Archangel of Justice (formerly), Aspect of Justice/Wisdom) as a Intermediate God under Angels (House of Otherness).
- Imperius, God of Heavenly Armies (Archangel of Valor, Imp, The Asshole Angel) as a Greater God under Angels (House of Otherness).
- Auriel, Goddess of the Preservation of Hope (Archangel of Hope) as a Greater Goddess under Optimism & Pessimism (House of Philosophy).
- Malthael, Unholy Opposer of Free Will (Archangel of Wisdom (formerly), The, Silent Angel, Angel of Death, Architect of the Eternal Conflict, The Guardian, The Reaper, Reaper of Souls) as a Greater God under Goals (House of Philosophy).
- Diablo, God of Primal Terror (Lord of Terror, Big D, Prime Evil, Red, The Lord of Ganking, PREMIER GANK WARRIOR) as a Greater God and Emotional Spectrum in the House of Emotion.
- Baal, God of Annoying Boss Battles (Tor'Baalos, The Lord of Destruction, Bala, Spirit of Creation, Excidium) as a Greater God under Boss Design (House of Gaming).
- Mephisto, Demonic God of Equal Hatred (Dul'Mephistos, Lord of Hatred, Odium, Mefis, Spirit of Love, The First Brother) as a Greater God under Contempt (House of Hatred).
- Azmodan, God Herald of the Seven Deadly Sins (the Greatest General of Hell, Lesser Evil of Sin, the TRUE Lord of Hell, Azmodunk, Lord of the Court) as an Intermediate God in Demons (House of Otherness) and a member of The Great Triad in FAITH.
- Belial, Demonic God of Lies (Lord of Lies) as an Intermediate God under Trickery (House of Mentalism).
Humans of Sanctuary
- Adria, Goddess of Treacherous Quest Givers (The Witch) as a Lesser Goddess under Traitor Archetypes (House of Betrayal).
- Deckard Cain, God of the Scholar Race and Getting Skipped Over (The Last Horadrim, Cain the Elder) as a Demigod under Gaming Narratives (House of Gaming) and Intellectual Archetypes (House of Knowledge).
- Leah, The Goddess Who Was Raised as a Vessel (Sewer Rat, Witch, Diablo's Vessel) as a Lesser Goddess under Offsprings (House of Family).
- Leoric, God of Skeletons (The Skeleton King, King Leoric, CAPS LOCK LEORIC, THE MANLIEST HERO WITHOUT TESTICLES) as an Intermediate God under Unliving Beings (House of Undead).
- Aidan, God of Doomed Protagonists (Prince Aidan of Khanduras, The Dark Wanderer, Warrior) as an Intermediate God under Protagonists (House of Characterization).
- Xul, God of the Night of the Living Mooks (Necromancer, Priest of Rathma, Cryptic Necromancer) as a Lesser God under Necromancy & Reanimation (House of Undead).
- The Nephalems, Deities Immune to Fatenote (Wandering Barbarian, Demon Hunter, Heretic Witch Doctor, Crusader of Zakarum, Verdani Monk, and Rebellious Wizard) as Lesser Deities under Opposing Fate (House of Prophecy).