Mwahahaaa! Finally, my Index is near completion! They said it was impossible to compile all the Mad Science tropes in one page! They called me mad, those fools! Mad! Well I'll show them - I'll show them ALL!!! Igor, throw the switch!!
Now, Make My Index LIVE!
- Emperor Scientist: A Mad Scientist who has taken over the world.
- Escaped from the Lab
- Evil Genius: A villain with a high intellect.
- Evilutionary Biologist: An evil geneticist who has the goal of improving the human race on their terms.
- Gadgeteer Genius: A scientist whose expertise is in inventing gadgets.
- The Igor: The short, deformed assistant of the Mad Scientist.
- Mad Artist
- Mad Doctor: An insane physician.
- Mad Mathematician
- Mad Scientist: A scientist who is of questionable sanity and tends to conduct unorthodox experiments.
- Mad Scientist's Beautiful Daughter
- Professor Guinea Pig: A scientist who uses themselves as a test subject.
- Recursive Creators
- Reluctant Mad Scientist
- Brain in a Jar: A disembodied brain is kept alive in a jar.
- Brain Transplant: Someone's brain gets removed and put into someone else's body.
- Cloning Blues: A clone has emotional issues from the knowledge that they're just a genetic duplicate of someone else.
- Creating Life
- Creating Life Is Awesome
- Creating Life Is Bad
- Creating Life Is Unforeseen
- Frankenstein's Monster: A being sewn together from dead body parts and brought to life.
- Gender Bender: Someone has their gender changed.
- Gone Horribly Right: The solution works so well that it becomes a new problem.
- Gone Horribly Wrong: The attempted solution ends up failing spectacularly.
- Mr. Seahorse: A man becomes pregnant.
- Mix-and-Match Critters
- Playing with Syringes
- Pointless Doomsday Device
- Replacement Goldfish
- Science Is Bad: The work has the moral that scientific progress is evil.
- Synthetic Plague
- Take Over the World: Someone plans to take over the world.
- Two Beings, One Body
- Working for a Body Upgrade
- Art Major Biology
- Big Electric Switch
- Fertile Blood
- Genetic Engineering Is the New Nuke
- Guinea Pig Family: The scientist uses their own relatives as test subjects.
- I Love Nuclear Power: People get mutated by radiation.
- Lab Pet
- Lightning Can Do Anything: Anything can happen from getting struck by lightning.
- Morally Ambiguous Doctorate: A villain who is addressed as "Dr."
- Scale of Scientific Sins
- Soviet Superscience
- Strapped to an Operating Table
- Strapped to a Rocket
- Stupid Jetpack Hitler
- Tested on Humans
- Toxic Waste Can Do Anything: Toxic waste is depicted as enabling mutations and super powers.
- Unwitting Test Subject
- Dr. Fakenstein: A Mad Scientist whose name is obviously a play on Frankenstein.
- Dr. Genericius: A Mad Scientist whose surname ends with "-us".
- Evil Laugh: The villain laughs maniacally.
- For Science!: The willingness to do anything to benefit scientific progress no matter how unethical or weird it may be.
- Just Think of the Potential
- Science-Related Memetic Disorder
- The Spark of Genius
- They Called Me Mad!: The scientist rambles on how their peers ridiculed them and called them crazy.
- Haunted Castle
- Mad Science Fair
- Mad Scientist Laboratory
- Steampunk: An alternate 19th century setting where primitive technology is widespread.
- Tesla Tech Timeline
Yes! It's alive! IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!