Character page for the Lifetime TV show UnReal.
- The Alcoholic: Working on Everlasting has driven Rachel to drink. Her breakdown in the previous season was an alcohol-fueled meltdown that led her to ruin a take and then engage in grand theft auto and DUI. She is constantly throwing back drinks on the set during filming.
- The Chessmaster: Can "do anything" with regards to producing, being able to get the cast to do pretty much whatever they need for a good show — or at least to give them something that can be edited into what they need.
- Cynical Mentor: To Madison in season 2.
- The Dragon: To Quinn, which Quinn even calls her.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Quinn. They are just about the only people each other can actually put up with, as well as being exactly the right kind of good cop bad cop to deal with the other's drama.
- Manipulative Bitch
- Tsundere: She's got some anxiety disorder, but can be happy and charming sometimes. Other times, she can be a complete mess.
- Alpha Bitch
- The Alcoholic: Quinn is a pretty heavy drinker, on a more regular basis than Rachel though not as much binge-drinking. Her drinking becomes more of a focus during season 3.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Rachel. They are just about the only people each other can actually put up with, as well as being exactly the right kind of good cop bad cop to deal with the other's drama.
- Ice Queen
- The Man Behind the Man: Quinn, with Rachel's assistance, clearly runs the whole enterprise of Everlasting, though theoretically it belongs to Chet (season 1) and Coleman (season 2).
- Meaningful Name: Last name King, first name similar to Queen, she's definitely in charge and doesn't need a man.
- The Conscience: Jay tries his hardest to serve as this to Rachel in Season 2, but it doesn't work out for him, essentially because Rachel will always be Quinn's favorite and the show will always be allowed to run as corruptly as she can get away with.
- Those Two Guys: Originally with Shia, then with Madison, as "the other producers" of Everlasting.
- Twofer Token Minority
- Butt-Monkey: As the new kid and looking so young and innocent, she is the perfect target to be pushed too far by her superiors.
- Cute and Psycho
- Naïve Newcomer: For the briefest of moments before she shows her true colors in manipulation.
- Older Than They Look: Madison looks about 14, but she's at least an assistant producer for a major TV show.
- Outof Focus: Fell victim to this in season 4.
- Plucky Girl: A dark and troubled version of this. Despite all of Rachel and Quinn's verbal abuse, she truly does enjoy working on the show and is determined to learn and keep moving up the ladder.
- Really Gets Around: Sleeps with multiple staff and cast members.
- Sleeping Their Way to the Top
- Those Two Guys: With Jay in season 2, as "the other producers" of Everlasting.
- The Alcoholic: In season two.