In order of appearance:
Voiced by: Natsuki Hanae
- There's always a gentle presence watching over me while I sleep.The kind soul that watches over you as you sleep.
- Ambiguously Human: Possibly this since the others have normal names while he only has one name. His description also suggests that he might be something other than a human.
- His second appearance confirms that he isn't a human but some sort of sheep spirit.
- Covert Pervert: Could be this since his offer for a massage included the butt. But he quickly backpedals and claims that he isn't a pervert.
- Dual Age Modes: Along with his sheep form, Merry switches between a teenager form and a young boy form.
- Fourth-Wall Observer: During the opening sequence, Merry is the only one out of the boys that blinks when they look at the viewer, showing him to be the only real one among the still pictures. This helps emphasize the reveal in the last episode that he's a very otherworldly person.
- Keet: Has this kind of personality in his second appearance as opposed to his more relaxed and sleepy first appearance.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover
- Meaningful Name: The "Mee" part of Merry is onomatopoeia for the bleating of a sheep. He's a sheep spirit.
- Only One Name: The only character who doesn't have a last name.
- Real Men Wear Pink: His sweatshirt is mostly pink with some white on it.
- Tareme Eyes: Slightly droopy eyes that give him a sleepy feel.
Voiced by: Daisuke Namikawa
- Your senpai from work that embraces you with the composure of a mature man.
- Salary Man: Appears to be a worker from the same company as the viewer in his scenario.
- Sempai Kouhai: Had this relationship with the viewer at work.
- Sharp-Dressed Man: Fitting for him since he is supposed to be a professional.
Voiced by: Yoshimasa Hosoya
- A high school student that gives his all to music and the violin.
- Almost Kiss: With the viewpoint character right before the end of his episode. Sadly, he was blocked by a spider before he could get anywhere.
- Informed Ability: He's a musician (and supposedly a good one at that), and we do get to see him play a song, but we don't actually hear it for ourselves.
- Spiders Are Scary: Became scared enough to hide under his piano bench when he saw a spider and wanted the viewer to get rid of it.
- Tsundere: A bit near the end of his episode when he demands that the viewer stay to protect him from the spider or as he calls it "The Demon's Servant".
Voiced by: Sora Takahata
- The transfer student that hates losing, but is more pure-hearted than others.
- Hair Decorations: Has a regular hairclip and a bowling pin shaped one to keep his bangs out of his face.
- Delinquent Hair: Dyed his hair red before coming to the new school probably as an attempt to better fit in with his classmates.
- Japanese Delinquents: A teacher accused him of being one due to how he looks.
- New Transfer Student: The viewer is the first friend he makes when he transfers in and the other students are too scared to talk to him.
- Only Friend: The viewer might be his only friend because of the problems he deals with.
- Transfer Student Uniforms: Still uses his uniform from his old school.
Ryuushi Theodore Emori
Voiced by: Yuichiro Umehara
- A college student that loves to look at the stars.
- Apologizes a Lot
- Motor Mouth: Goes on a tangent about the summer constellations.
- Shrinking Violet
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
Voiced by: Yoshitsugu Matsuoka
- A freshman that doesn't want to be accused of having delusions of grandeur.
- Eyepatch of Power: Might believe this since he questions whether or not he really needs his eyepatch for a sty or if it is for some other sort of reason.
- Mr. Imagination: Downplayed. He has a bit of an imagination with some melodramatics tossed in, but nothing too outrageous.
- Teens Are Short: Seems to be on the short side since he mentions that he has been trying to do things that will make him grow taller.
Voiced by: Ayumu Murase
- A super-energetic, hot 5-year-old.
- Blush Sticker: Has a permanent blush on his cheeks.
- Japanese Sibling Terminology: Calls the viewer "nee-ne" to indicate his young age.
- Sentai: A fan of a sentai show called "Oden Sentai Fuu-Fuugers".
- Smashing Watermelons: Tells a story about a time he did this with his friends.
- Token Mini-Moe: The youngest of the boys.
Voiced by: Nobunaga Shimazaki
- A hip college student that loves smart phones and mixers.
- The Casanova: Could be this since he seems to be the popular type and was genuinely surprised when his invitation to a mixer got rejected.
- The Charmer
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Either this or in he dyed his hair orange.
Voiced by: Kosuke Toriumi
- The librarian that treasures books and book lovers like yourself.
- Beauty Mark: Has one below his mouth.
- The Comically Serious: Hands over a book about kittens to the viewer saying that it could help lead an exciting life.
Yonaga and Yayoi Sagiri
Flower arrangement Boy
Voiced by: Daisuke Kishio, Shinnosuke Tachibana
- Hobbiest twins who are filled with wisdom.
- Always Identical Twins
- Creepy Monotone
- Creepy Twins: Can come off this way due to the way they speak.
- Hotter and Sexier: At least when compared to the other boys. With them there is a bit of a sexual undertone in their words and actions.
- Identical Twin ID Tag: Yonaga has his hair swept to the left and Yayoi has his hair swept to the right.
- The Tease: Both of them towards the viewpoint character.
- Twincest: The two seem awfully close during the last minute or so of the episode, when they were demonstrating "Find the Flower" to the viewer character.
- Twin Threesome Fantasy: They certainly play up this angle for most of the episode, especially in the last minute or so.
- Unusual Euphemism: Near the end of their episode, they decide to play "Find the Flower", demonstrating the game on each other, and then eventually moving on to the viewpoint character. Apparently, this involves hiding a flower somewhere on the body and then... searching for it. We don't get to see what happens to the viewpoint character during this "game", however.
Voiced by: Toshiyuki Morikawa
- An old guy who likes oden and freedom.