Here lies the Pantheon of Friendship, the brightest house in contrast to the house of Mentalism
. Here, Monkey D. Luffy
and Nanoha Takamachi
requested a house to move away from the rest of the other houses. The bonds will never burn out so long as they support each other. Beware if you hurt a friend, they will hunt you down without a stop. If you apologize and sincere about it, they will befriend you
. Please note that not all friendships are benevolent.
It should note that despite only Fluttershy having a spot in this house, The Elements of Harmony have lifetime passes to visit this house anytime they want. After all, Friendship is Magic!
That courtesy does not
extend to Pinkamena and Fluttermama
, who are seen as heresies upon the House. A standing "Befriend with extreme prejudice
" APB is in effect as a result. Xenocelestia and Lightning Dawn are not welcome, either.
As of late, the pressure and anger from one of the most prominent members of this house, Gentaro Kisaragi, from having to learn of an alternate world
where his ideals of friendship were twisted has now given forth to what most people will refer to as "Project: Alternate Gentaro". The villains side was pleased...emphasis on was
pleased as now Alternate Gentaro is now on a raging warpath to take everyone
he sees down for the count.
Since Tron's ascension, Clu
are banned from coming within 1km of this house. This is to protect the former from being rectified back into Rinzler.
Security is also tight here because of the presence of Kairi, a Princess of Heart. Any attempts to kidnap her, use her to recreate the χ-blade, or just harass her out of spite, will result in a ban.
open/close all folders
The Friendship Trio
The Guards of the House of Friendship
Fluttershy, Friend to All Living Things
(Saddle Rager, Flutterbat)
- Leitmotif: "So Many Wonders" and "Music in the Treetops". Also, her Fighting Is Magic Theme.
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: Her Cutie Mark, three pink butterflies
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: being nice to everything alive (but shying away from other ponies), healing animals and speaking to them, taming giant, powerful creatures, being cute and loving cute critters, extreme shyness and sensitivity, being too pure to corrupt, apologizing a lot, winning battles without lifting a hoof against the foe, control of animals, winged creatures scared of heights, cute cowardice... or is it?, danger of snapping (with fearsome results), THE Stare
- Domains: Animals, Nature, Kindness, Cuteness. Occasionally: Insanity, Obsession
- Equestrian Friends: Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, Twilight Sparkle, Spike, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack, and Discord, oddly enough.
- Other: The Lorax, Snow White, Winnie the Pooh, Lambda-11,
- Followers: Bronies
- Enemies: All who would hurt animals. BEWARE.
- Opposes: Arakune
- Being the near-opposite to Elmyra, she was chosen by the Gods to keep the Enemy to All Living Things under control without having to cast her out into the Disgraces or to have her brutally slaughtered, and to heal the animals Elmyra grievously injures. They felt that Fluttershy's occasional snaps can actually come in handy if it comes to fighting fire with fire.
- So far Fluttershy has had some stern talks with Elmyra, though nothing seems to much effect. Since they usually culminated in "Uhm… I mean… if that's… uh… okay with you", it's no big surprise. She says Elmyra's attempts to befriend critters are worthy of praise, but she needs to hold back her love a little bit. Some Gods snickered at the irony in that.
- The Gods anxiously wait for the incoming showdown between the Friend and the Enemy to All Living Things, since it will not be long before Fluttershy grasps the full impact of Elmyra on the environment, which will undoubtedly send her off into the deep end. Needless to say, most have their money on Fluttershy.
- That showdown never got to happen, thanks to a trial that started as the result of Elmyra's most infamous crime, amplified by the havoc she wrecked. It was a trial that got her sent to the disgraces in the most brutal, ironic, and karmic way imaginable.
- A new big fear regarding Fluttershy has arisen. That being the day she runs into the newly ascended Rena Ryuugu and THE STARE faces off against OMOCHIKAERI mode.
- She had a bit of an episode the first time she stepped into The Bestiary (without a tour guide, thinking she didn't need one), and the animals there didn't automatically flock to her. After setting traps for the animals, Steve Irwin, the groundskeeper, kept getting into her traps, other traps were foiled and turned against her by Jerry, Sharptooth and Godzilla were taking turns chasing Fluttershy away (large reptiles being one of the only animals she fears), Zubat kept attacking her despite Pikachu's attempts to defend her, and The Rabbit of Caerbannog turned out not to be the cute little bunny he seemed. But after she flipped out and loudly demanded that they all love her, even Godzilla was scared.
- Because of this, whenever Godzilla gets too out of hand the Pantheon now sends for Fluttershy, the only one who can stop his rampage. She does this by flying into his face while he's destroying buildings and giving him a firm scolding, but reassuring him that he's "not a bad radioactive dinosaur, he just made a bad decision".
- Sometimes hired by Oswald the Lucky Rabbit to act as a babysitter for his 420 kids. They behaved themselves after she used "the Stare" on Beastowser.
- Has been much more timid when in the House of Beast lately, due to the recent arrival of Princess Celestia (who she is afraid of being a bother to) and Princess Luna (who outright terrifies her, much as Luna would wish otherwise). This has since gone once they were re-assigned to the House of Royalty, though she wouldn't admit it to anyone.
- And then with Gilda's ascension, she's more wary then before, but not as scared as she might've been for two reasons. One, she's not the scaredy pony she was before (well, not as much, anyway). Two, she has a lot of friends in the Pantheon who would NOT be happy to see her cry.
- On behalf of Princess Celestia, Fluttershy has successfully formed an unlikely friendship with Discord, who was released from his prison on strict probation. Fluttershy acts as his moral anchor, as without her Discord would likely revert to his old ways. Most of the other gods still do not trust Discord completely, and many still think his reformation is a trick.
- This made Fluttershy also obtain her own house in the Pantheon of Friendship. Although shy at first, she easily warmed up with everyone in the house. She felt so happy that she burst into song!
- Johnny Blaze has expressed interest in her Stare due to its apparent similarities with his own Penance Stare ability. Fluttershy, for the most part, has altogether avoided answering his questions, as she is utterly terrified of him.
- Has mostly given up on her dream of becoming a tree out of disgust after meeting Exdeath.
- Is very close friends with The Lorax, who will often speak for her when she becomes too timid to voice her thoughts.
- When she found out that an 'inseparable link' was formed between her and the Incubators, especially Kyubey, Fluttershy decided to pay that little weasel a visit in hope that her glare would put an end to the Incubators' 'information withholding' and general Trolling. The emotionless Kyubey didn't even flinch.
- That being said, unlike many other Gods, Fluttershy was revulsed and shocked when Akuma Homura enslaved the Incubator race and Mind Rape|d Kyubey, apparently leaving him completely broken. She agrees that he needed a lesson in empathy, but... not like this. Not even someone like him deserves such a fate, she comments.
- Spends lots of time with Snow White and Sleeping Beauty, singing together and cleaning the Pantheon alongside their animal friends.
- Once got sucked into the world of comic books and took on the role of "Saddle Rager". Those who witnessed her in action were in shock when they saw she had powers similar to The Hulk and is so uncontrollable that even Discord has trouble reigning her in. This is what she said when the villain harmed a firefly.
Saddle Rager: "Are you kidding me?! I mean, I know you're evil and everything but you would hurt a teensy, little, harmless firefly?! REALLY?! When you're just a great, big meanie! There, I said it! What makes think you're so special? Like the rules of common courtesy don't apply to you? Why don't you pick on someone your own size!!"
- Thus causing Fluttershy to get angry when she is in Saddle Rager mode has been deemed the third dumbest thing to do as decreed by the Main House, behind making both Seras Victoria and Asura pissed off.
- There was an incident where Fluttershy accidentally got bitten by a vampire and became "Flutterbat", trying to suck blood—or apple juice, it wasn't really clear. It took the House of Beasts, led by Discord, to calm her down. To this day, Fluttershy steers clear of vampires.
- Got the eyes of both Zangief and Daniel Bryan for how she was able to wrestle a bear into submission. Fluttershy was embarrassed of the praise the two gave her seeing as the only reason that she was fighting the bear was to relieve it of shoulder pain (even though she gave a bear a Neck Snap). That said, she didn't decide to go wrestle Pooh Bear—instead she invited him into her Temple and shared Hunny, causing everyone to coo at the sight.
- Recently formed a bond with Lambda-11, partly due to their similar quiet personalities (though for different reasons) and partly out of their like of animals. They occasionally go to the Houses of Nature and Beasts to see the wildlife.
- With Twilight's ascension as Princess of Friendship, the rest of the Mane 6 have now elevated to Greater Goddess status. She also forgave Discord for his betrayal in the matter and the two still have tea together with Discord now a welcome member to the House of Friendship.
- She has a sort of resentment against Arakune due to the fact that he keeps trying to eat small fuzzy animals. Luckily she and Discord have managed to prevent him from eating any other animals in the pantheon and have kept Arakune away from the animals. She does, however, leave some food out for him, thinking that if he is fed and full he won't try to eat the animals.
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy, God of Camaraderie
(Captain of the Sunny Go, previously Captain of the Merry Go, Straw Hat, Supernova)
- Theme: Luffy's theme. Nevermind the eating sounds.
- Intermediate God (for now)
- Symbol: The Straw Hat Pirates jolly roger◊.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Determinators, Idiot Heroes, Badass Family, Stretchy Limbs, Inability to Swim.
- Domains: Compulsive, Extreme loyalty, Badassitude, Eating.
- Allies: Zoro, Usopp, Sanji, Nami, Tony Tony Chopper, Nico Robin, Franky, Brook,, Whitebeard, Ichigo Kurosaki, Makoto Nanaya, Son Goku, Shinji Ikari, Kirby, Toriko, Natsu Dragneel, The Gokaigers (especially Captain Marvelous/Gokai Red), Miku Kohinata, Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim.
- Friendly Rivalries with: Naruto Uzumaki.
- Enemies: Mori Motonari, Basco ta Jolokia, Fleet Admiral Sakazuki (f.k.a Admiral Akainu)
- Hates people who betray their True Companions, and doing so in front of him is a surefire way to invoke a righteous ass-kicking.
- When asked about whether or not he ever plans to usurp Jack Sparrow as the God of Pirates, Luffy stated that he isn't currently interested. "Maybe I'll consider it after I become the Pirate King, but not right now."
- Can often be seen around the Pantheon engaging in various competitions with Naruto in an attempt to settle the age-old debate on "pirates versus ninjas". What the competitions entail varies from eating contests and sparring matches, to seeing who can de-pants the biggest number of Gods. Despite the heated rivalry, the two remain close friends.
- Luffy also spends a lot of time adventuring around the House of Beasts, sometimes dragging a couple of his friends in the Pantheon with him. He'll attempt to tame at least one of the creatures there almost every time he visits.
- Has recently begun to hang out with Makoto Nanaya, due to their similar personalities and taste in friends.
- Organized a huge party and celebration with the ascensions of both Usopp and Nami, completing the unification of the Straw Hat crew in the Pantheon. Pinkie Pie herself catered the event on behalf of him.
- Can actually pull off a respectable Sean Connery impression
- Went on a rampage and had to be restrained by several members of the Main House when he learned of Akainu's ascension. Has gone to great lengths to avoid him since, not out of fear but out of concern for causing damage to the Pantheon. Unfortunately, the Fleet Admiral does not return the sentiment and deliberately seeks him out, causing many other parties, outside or otherwise, to intervene in order to prevent a confrontation.
- Was invited by Toriko along with Goku to crash the Gourmet Race set up by Kirby and King Dedede. He breezed through many of the obstacles and ate large enough quantities of food to insure first place, until he came across a large pool of water close to the finish line to his dismay. After finding a way across, he ended up in second place tied with Toriko. Though, because of his standing, the King invited him to be a member of the Gourmet Racer Club. Luffy accepted and considers the members as his nakama just like his crew.
Nanoha Takamachi, Goddess of Friendship
(The White Devil)
- Greater Goddess
- Theme Music: Eternal Blaze
- Symbol: Raising Heart in pendant form
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Friendship Through Superior Firepower, Training Sessions From Hell, Magic from Technology, Magitek, BFGs, Action Moms, Small Girls with Big Guns, Beam Spam, Blasting One's Way Through Things, Timeskips.
- Domains: Destruction, Family, Magic, Protection, Strength.
- Followers: Misaki Suzuhara (Kidou Tenshi Angelic Layer), Tsuna Sawada (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
- Allies: Fate Testarossa, Reinforce Zwei, Teana Lanster, Subaru Nakajima, Vita, Signum, Caro Ru Lushe, Genjuro Kazanari, Reimu Hakurei, Rushuna Tendo, Twilight Sparkle, Amuro Ray, Vivio, Lambda-11, Hibiki Tachibana and Miku Kohinata, Utau Hoshina, Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim
- Fought Fate... and ''won''. They now share a bed, but they're just friends. Really. Or if it's more, it's nobody else's business and they're not gonna talk about it.
- Also tends to make a lot of friends just by blasting them in the face with a giant magical laser which also fulfills her other role. Pretty much how she "befriended" half the pantheon… in fact, the very deity previously occupying this spot has been befriended into submission by her. Not that anybody's complaining, though.
- Recently seen with Evangeline A.K. McDowell near closed space, which they call "Improved training area under construction". A lot of the deities are quite worried about this development, but some willing ones are competing over who gets to try it out first.
- Gets on well with Naruto due to their similar views on making friends and what happens when they're threatened. The Pantheon fears the day when a mutual friend is attacked.
- In this aspect, she has been courted by Twilight Sparkle, who also understands the principle of magic through friendship. For intellectual discourse, of course.
- Also has a spot in the House of Magic as the Goddess of Magical Destruction.
- Shares the nickname "White Devil" with Amuro Ray, whom Nanoha respected as her senior. The two often teamed up for thwarting threats big and small.
- Bonded with Lambda-11 after realizing she reminded her in many ways of Fate. One befriending session later, and the two of them began to hang out. It's been working as far as she can tell, though she is slightly disturbed by the fact that Lambda sounds so much like her underneath her usual voice.
- After the dark fate that befell Ragna happened, Nanoha is literally one of the only things keeping Lambda from going down the same path as Kokonoe on Nu-13. However, she has also promised the Murakumo to help her when the time comes, because that's what friends do.
- It was in her capacity as part of the Trio of Friendship that she reached out to Homura, now known as Homucifer due to the Great Upheaval. She spoke of her own friendship with Madoka and how they could protect her together. The reply was "I won't depend on anyone anymore."
Sora, God of Light
, frequents this House because of his large pool of allies, most of whom he cares for very equally.