Here lies the Pantheon of Friendship, the brightest house in contrast to the house of Mentalism. Here, Monkey D. Luffy and Nanoha Takamachi requested a house to move away from the rest of the other houses. The bonds will never burn out so long as they support each other. Beware if you hurt a friend, they will hunt you down without a stop. If you apologize and sincere about it, they will befriend you. Please note that not all friendships are benevolent. It should note that despite only Fluttershy having a spot in this house, The Elements of Harmony have lifetime passes to visit this house anytime they want. After all, Friendship is Magic! That courtesy does not extend to Pinkamena and Fluttermama, who are seen as heresies upon the House. A standing "Befriend with extreme prejudice" APB is in effect as a result. Xenocelestia and Lightning Dawn are not welcome, either. As of late, the pressure and anger from one of the most prominent members of this house, Gentaro Kisaragi, from having to learn of an alternate world where his ideals of friendship were twisted has now given forth to what most people will refer to as "Project: Alternate Gentaro". The villains side was pleased...emphasis on was pleased as now Alternate Gentaro is now on a raging warpath to take everyone he sees down for the count. Since Tron's ascension, Clu and Penelope are banned from coming within 1km of this house. This is to protect the former from being rectified back into Rinzler. Security is also tight here because of the presence of Kairi, a Princess of Heart. Any attempts to kidnap her, use her to recreate the χ-blade, or just harass her out of spite, will result in a ban.
Sora, God of Light, frequents this House because of his large pool of allies, most of whom he cares for very equally.
open/close all folders
The Friendship TrioThe Guards of the House of Friendship
Fluttershy, Friend to All Living Things (Saddle Rager, Flutterbat)
- Leitmotif: "So Many Wonders" and "Music in the Treetops". Also, her Fighting Is Magic Theme.
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her Cutie Mark, three pink butterflies
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: being nice to everything alive (but shying away from other ponies), healing animals and speaking to them, taming giant, powerful creatures, being cute and loving cute critters, extreme shyness and sensitivity, being too pure to corrupt, apologizing a lot, winning battles without lifting a hoof against the foe, control of animals, winged creatures scared of heights, cute cowardice... or is it?, danger of snapping (with fearsome results), THE Stare
- Domains: Animals, Nature, Kindness, Cuteness. Occasionally: Insanity, Obsession
- Followers: Bronies
- Enemies: All who would hurt animals. BEWARE.
- Opposes: Arakune
- Being the near-opposite to Elmyra, she was chosen by the Gods to keep the Enemy to All Living Things under control without having to cast her out into the Disgraces or to have her brutally slaughtered, and to heal the animals Elmyra grievously injures. They felt that Fluttershy's occasional snaps can actually come in handy if it comes to fighting fire with fire.
- So far Fluttershy has had some stern talks with Elmyra, though nothing seems to much effect. Since they usually culminated in "Uhm… I mean… if that's… uh… okay with you", it's no big surprise. She says Elmyra's attempts to befriend critters are worthy of praise, but she needs to hold back her love a little bit. Some Gods snickered at the irony in that.
- The Gods anxiously wait for the incoming showdown between the Friend and the Enemy to All Living Things, since it will not be long before Fluttershy grasps the full impact of Elmyra on the environment, which will undoubtedly send her off into the deep end. Needless to say, most have their money on Fluttershy.
- That showdown never got to happen, thanks to a trial that started as the result of Elmyra's most infamous crime, amplified by the havoc she wrecked. It was a trial that got her sent to the disgraces in the most brutal, ironic, and karmic way imaginable.
- A new big fear regarding Fluttershy has arisen. That being the day she runs into the newly ascended Rena Ryuugu and THE STARE faces off against OMOCHIKAERI mode.
- She had a bit of an episode the first time she stepped into The Bestiary (without a tour guide, thinking she didn't need one), and the animals there didn't automatically flock to her. After setting traps for the animals, Steve Irwin, the groundskeeper, kept getting into her traps, other traps were foiled and turned against her by Jerry, Sharptooth and Godzilla were taking turns chasing Fluttershy away (large reptiles being one of the only animals she fears), Zubat kept attacking her despite Pikachu's attempts to defend her, and The Rabbit of Caerbannog turned out not to be the cute little bunny he seemed. But after she flipped out and loudly demanded that they all love her, even Godzilla was scared.
- Because of this, whenever Godzilla gets too out of hand the Pantheon now sends for Fluttershy, the only one who can stop his rampage. She does this by flying into his face while he's destroying buildings and giving him a firm scolding, but reassuring him that he's "not a bad radioactive dinosaur, he just made a bad decision".
- Sometimes hired by Oswald the Lucky Rabbit to act as a babysitter for his 420 kids. They behaved themselves after she used "the Stare" on Beastowser.
- Has been much more timid when in the House of Beast lately, due to the recent arrival of Princess Celestia (who she is afraid of being a bother to) and Princess Luna (who outright terrifies her, much as Luna would wish otherwise). This has since gone once they were re-assigned to the House of Royalty, though she wouldn't admit it to anyone.
- And then with Gilda's ascension, she's more wary then before, but not as scared as she might've been for two reasons. One, she's not the scaredy pony she was before (well, not as much, anyway). Two, she has a lot of friends in the Pantheon who would NOT be happy to see her cry.
- On behalf of Princess Celestia, Fluttershy has successfully formed an unlikely friendship with Discord, who was released from his prison on strict probation. Fluttershy acts as his moral anchor, as without her Discord would likely revert to his old ways. Most of the other gods still do not trust Discord completely, and many still think his reformation is a trick.
- This made Fluttershy also obtain her own house in the Pantheon of Friendship. Although shy at first, she easily warmed up with everyone in the house. She felt so happy that she burst into song!
- Johnny Blaze has expressed interest in her Stare due to its apparent similarities with his own Penance Stare ability. Fluttershy, for the most part, has altogether avoided answering his questions, as she is utterly terrified of him.
- Has mostly given up on her dream of becoming a tree out of disgust after meeting Exdeath.
- Is very close friends with The Lorax, who will often speak for her when she becomes too timid to voice her thoughts.
- When she found out that an 'inseparable link' was formed between her and the Incubators, especially Kyubey, Fluttershy decided to pay that little weasel a visit in hope that her glare would put an end to the Incubators' 'information withholding' and general Trolling. The emotionless Kyubey didn't even flinch.
- That being said, unlike many other Gods, Fluttershy was revulsed and shocked when Akuma Homura enslaved the Incubator race and Mind Rape|d Kyubey, apparently leaving him completely broken. She agrees that he needed a lesson in empathy, but... not like this. Not even someone like him deserves such a fate, she comments.
- Spends lots of time with Snow White and Sleeping Beauty, singing together and cleaning the Pantheon alongside their animal friends.
- Khorne, wanting to show the Pantheon what his recently-ascended Primarch Angron could do, ordered him to go to Equestria and slaughter an entire forest of defenseless animals wile unarmed in order to awaken her rage. She put up a good and brutal fight to the best of her abilities, but was still defeated by Angron, who executed a devestating Neck Snap upon the hulked out pony, making sure that the sound of her broken bones echoed through the land. He would have gone the extra mile by killing her then and there, but before that could happen, Tzeentch teleported him away for reasons known only to him.
- There was an incident where Fluttershy accidentally got bitten by a vampire and became "Flutterbat", trying to suck blood—or apple juice, it wasn't really clear. It took the House of Beasts, led by Discord, to calm her down. To this day, Fluttershy steers clear of vampires.
- Got the eyes of both Zangief and Daniel Bryan for how she was able to wrestle a bear into submission. Fluttershy was embarrassed of the praise the two gave her seeing as the only reason that she was fighting the bear was to relieve it of shoulder pain (even though she gave a bear a Neck Snap). That said, she didn't decide to go wrestle Pooh Bear—instead she invited him into her Temple and shared Hunny, causing everyone to coo at the sight.
- Recently formed a bond with Lambda-11, partly due to their similar quiet personalities (though for different reasons) and partly out of their like of animals. They occasionally go to the Houses of Nature and Beasts to see the wildlife.
- She has a sort of resentment against Arakune due to the fact that he keeps trying to eat small fuzzy animals. Luckily, she and Discord have managed to prevent him from eating any other animals in the pantheon and have kept Arakune away from the animals. She does, however, leave some food out for him, thinking that if he is fed and full he won't try to eat the animals.
Tokugawa Ieyasu, God of Patience and Bonds (Matsudaira Takechiyo, Lord Happy, Eastern Savior, Irdene)
- Theme Song: This, Naked Arms
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: Crest of the Tokugawa clan◊.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Public Domain Characters, Patience, Bare Fisted Monks, Taking Levels In Badass, Messiahs, the Power Of Bonds, Rapid-Fire Fisticuffs, Honor Before Reason. Formerly Distressed Dudes.
- Domain: Patience, War, Friendship.
- Allies: Date Masamune, Kenshiro, Captain Falcon, Nanoha Takamachi, Adell, Makoto Nanaya, Honda Tadakatsu, Oichi, Tidus, Ashe, Stahn Aileron, Leona, Yasuo, Kisuke Uzuki, Hattori Hanzo.
- Friendly Rivals With: Sanada Yukimura, Maeda Keiji, Chosokabe Motochika.
- Enemies: Ishida Mitsunari, Oda Nobunaga (Yes, he's his former ally, but he changed his mind after seeing his atrocity), Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Yuuki Terumi, Otani Yoshitsugu.
- Spent a good chunk of time being a distressed boy… until he suddenly grows up, takes lessons in kicking ass with Kenshiro, and becomes a god on his own.
- Stories has it that running away can make him victorious. This doesn't sit well with Sir Robin.
- He's made it his mission within the GUAG that he will obliterate the borders between Token Evil Teammate and truly good teammates, as well as rescuing all the Token Good Teammate in the GUAE, with the power of bonds. That being said, he's aware that there are good bonds, and bad bonds. The latter, he swore he will break.
- Is recently seen sparring and trading punches with Adell. Adell was a bit worried that Ieyasu's hands looks like it's about to bleed everytime his fists met with the Vulcan Blaze, but Ieyasu always assures him that he wanted to fight that way to feel and empathize with his enemy's pain. The facts that his mentalism seems to hit Adell's style just boosts their bonds further.
- Makoto once got herself mixed up with one of their sparring sessions - one philosophical debate later, and all three have come to accept each other's company.
- Makes a point to, if he's free, spectate any sparring or duels between Tadakatsu and Lu Bu. While such violent conflicts would seem like something he'd detest, Ieyasu knows this is how the two grow closer together.
- Speaking of duels, has a few with Yukimura, Motochika and Keiji... the ones who formed part of his Arch-Enemy's army once. They left the army by breaking their bad bond with Mitsunari.
- Since Oichi's breakdown, Iyeyasu has done his best to care for her, praying for a day that her mind might heal. However, to his surprise, she has not apologized for subdueing her brother Nobunaga. Later, he was relieved that Azai Nagamasa had ascended to protect Oichi. He visits her house often whenever the Nagamasa daimyo is away.
- According to Nico Robin, he's the one who unifies Japan (by bonds, of course) and kickstarts the Edo Period by becoming a well respected Shogun.
- Rumored to have a relative in Yoshitora.
- Due to their shared philosophy and love for a united nation built on bonds and peace, Ieyasu became fast friends with Ashe and often offers to provide support for her in battle or helping her quest for unification. Ashe's only comment on him, aside of the mutual respect, is that he sounds like a certain Ionian wanderer she met in Runeterra. That wanderer, Yasuo, eventually made it to the Pantheon and Ieyasu also at least tries to form a bond with him and promises to clear his name.
- Him symbolizing the sun and his friendly attitude also made him friends with fellow Runeterran, Leona, especially after the latter saved his soldiers and several Mouri soldiers for protection, which Ieyasu decreed as 'phenomenal'.
- Was deeply shamed by the fact (or the idea) that one of his descendants, Tsunayoshi, would turned out to be an evil bastard. Where the ninja Kisuke only told him about this in the possibility that the spirits of Tsunayoshi's ancestors would come after him for killing the shogun of Japan, Ieyasu forgave Kisuke for whatever he had done, as he did it for a good reason.
- Is not a historical Assassin, though he's in good terms with Ezio.
- He's quite surprised that his aide Hanzo has risen and has thanked him for his escorting at Iga. Though with Hanzo's more 'down-to-earth' look, Ieyasu himself wonders if he'll one day meet his 'fat gentleman' counterpart as Hanzo described.
Nanoha Takamachi, Goddess of Friendship (The White Devil)
- Greater Goddess
- Theme Music: Eternal Blaze
- Symbol: Raising Heart in pendant form
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Friendship Through Superior Firepower, Training Sessions From Hell, Magic from Technology, Magitek, BFGs, Action Moms, Small Girls with Big Guns, Beam Spam, Blasting One's Way Through Things, Timeskips.
- Domains: Destruction, Family, Magic, Protection, Strength.
- Followers: Misaki Suzuhara (Kidou Tenshi Angelic Layer), Tsuna Sawada (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
- Allies: Fate Testarossa, Hayate Yagami, Reinforce Zwei, Teana Lanster, Subaru Nakajima, Vita, Signum, Caro Ru Lushe, Genjuro Kazanari, Reimu Hakurei, Rushuna Tendo, Twilight Sparkle, Amuro Ray, Vivio, Lambda-11, Hibiki Tachibana and Miku Kohinata, Compa, Mai Kawasumi, Utau Hoshina, Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim, Sunset Shimmer, Illyasviel von Einzbern, the ToQgers (especially Mio/ToQ 3gou and Kagura/ToQ 5gou), Geo Stelar, Asuka, Miyu Edelfelt, the Gokaigers
- Rivals: Solo, Naga
- Fought Fate... and ''won''. They now share a bed, but they're just friends. Really. Or if it's more, it's nobody else's business and they're not gonna talk about it.
- Also tends to make a lot of friends just by blasting them in the face with a giant magical laser which also fulfills her other role. Pretty much how she "befriended" half the pantheon… in fact, the very deity previously occupying this spot has been befriended into submission by her. Not that anybody's complaining, though.
- Recently seen with Evangeline A.K. McDowell near closed space, which they call "Improved training area under construction". A lot of the deities are quite worried about this development, but some willing ones are competing over who gets to try it out first.
- Gets on well with Naruto due to their similar views on making friends and what happens when they're threatened. The Pantheon fears the day when a mutual friend is attacked.
- In this aspect, she has been courted by Twilight Sparkle, who also understands the principle of magic through friendship. For intellectual discourse, of course.
- Also has a spot in the House of Magic as the Goddess of Magical Destruction.
- Shares the nickname "White Devil" with Amuro Ray, whom Nanoha respected as her senior. The two often teamed up for thwarting threats big and small.
- Bonded with Lambda-11 after realizing she reminded her in many ways of Fate. One befriending session later, and the two of them began to hang out. It's been working as far as she can tell, though she is slightly disturbed by the fact that Lambda sounds so much like her underneath her usual voice.
- Has become quite close to Sunset Shimmer, a mutual friend of Twilight who was befriended through the concept of Friendship Through Superior Firepower. While Sunset is impressed with Nanoha, who was one of the ones who helped Twilight learn this lesson, she still gets a little anixous while being around her: She prefers words, as Nanoha's methods sting.
- It was in her capacity as part of the Trio of Friendship that she reached out to Homura, now known as Homucifer due to the Great Upheaval. She spoke of her own friendship with Madoka and how they could protect her together. The reply was "I won't depend on anyone anymore."
All-Loving TriumvirateA Trio of Heroes Who Could Befriend Anyone.
Megumi Aino/Cure Lovely
Megumi Aino, Co-Goddess of Heroes Who Love Everyone (Cure Lovely, Cure Roughly)
- Theme Song: HappinessCharge PreCure! WOW!
- Lesser Goddess (Intermediate Goddess when using her Innocent form, Greater Goddess in her Forever Lovely form)
- Symbol: The Happiness Charge Pretty Cure Symbol and her PreCards.
- Alignment: Neutral Good.
- Portfolio: Magical Girl Warrior, Supporting Protagonists, Badass Adorables, All-Loving Hero, Beware the Nice Ones, Imagination-Based Superpower, Rose Haired Sweeties, Fighting For Happiness Despite Stepfordism, Love Freaks, Heart Beat-Down, Being Jumped at the Call, Chosen Ones.
- Domains: Love, Magic, and Happiness.
- Allies: Every single Pretty Cure in the Pantheon especially Hime Shirayuki/Cure Princess, Flonne, Nanoha Tamakachi, Usagi "Serena" Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Heart Aino, Minako Aino/Sailor Venus, Mami Tomoe, Orihime Inoue, Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim, Yusuke Godai/Kamen Rider Kuuga, Steven Universe, Mio Sakamoto and every single good person in the houses of Love and Friendship.
- Odd Friendship With: Sheryl Nome.
- Headbutting Heroes with: Scott Summers/Cyclops.
- Enemies: Monokuma and his Mastermind, every single evil person in the House of Love, and everyone in the House of Hatred, except Eren Yeager and Grumpy Smurf.
- The first of the Happiness Charge Precure team to find her way into the Pantheon. Was warmly welcomed into the House of Narrative by Miyuki Hoshizora until she transferred into a new House due to her old title has no effect anymore during the second half of her series, especially since she, in her Forever Lovely form, removed every trace of hatred within Red.
- Upon entering her new House however, she learned that there are two persons who hold the same titles as hers, in the form of Yusuke Godai and Steven Universe. Even to her surprise, she made friends with them ever since.
- Is not related to either Heart Aino, but doesn't mind sharing her name with the goddess of The Power of Love. She isn't related to Minako Aino either, but is currently being mentored by her.
- There are some Deities that got annoyed because think her love speeches are too nauseating.
- Due to their similar personalities, she gets along well with Flonne.
- Despite her looks, if you harm anyone she's close to, expect to get fried with her Eye Beams. She gets compared to Nanoha when executing these attacks.
- Cyclops is officially proud that her Eye Beams are more similar to his signature Optic Blast. However, Megumi says that he's now a shadow of his former self.
- Mami Tomoe reminds her of a friend of hers, and they get along rather well.
- Said friend, Yuko Omori, is a follower of Orihime Inoue in the House of Music. Megumi occasionally visits her and gets along well with Orihime.
- With her ascension, she helped Sei Iori to reestablish the partnership between the Pretty Cures and the good Gundam Pilots after the Disgrace of Kio Asuno. In fact, Megumi says that her predecessor, Mana Aida/Cure Heart, actually saved the world from the Proto-Selfish while Kio Asuno made a mess that ruined his reputation forever.
- She happens to be friends with Sheryl Nome due to the Songstress notice how she sounds similar to her friend and follower Ranka Lee.
- At one point, Megumi was very depressed while walking alone in the pantheon, suddenly Monokuma appears and tries to take advantage of her by crushing her only hope until Hime/Cure Princess, Steven Universe, and Yusuke Godai/Kamen Rider Kuuga, arrives and saves Megumi from Monokuma's breaking speech as she transforms into Cure Lovely. Together, the four of them were manage to defeat Monokuma by using their respective attacks before Monokuma curses them while retreating. After this incident, she thanked Hime, Steven, and Yusuke for saving her and she promise that she will be more honest on her feelings to her friends since she is not alone after all.
Steven Quartz Universe, The God Who's Being Adored by Others
- Theme Song: The Crystal Gems theme.
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Rose Quartz gem that can be seen on his belly inside of a star.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Acrofatic, All-Loving Hero, Badass Adorable, Bare Your Midriff, Barrier Warrior, Big Fun, Big Ol' Eyebrows, Deflector Shield, The Ditz, Friend to All Living Things, Half-Human Hybrid, Healing Hands, How Do I Shot Web?, Kid Hero, Love You and Everybody, Nice Guy, Personality Powers, The Power of Love, Stout Strength, Super Spit, Wingding Eyes
- The Crystal Gems: Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl.
- Other Allies: Yusuke Godai, Megumi Aino, Finn the Human, Jake the Dog, Dexter, Samurai Jack, Steve Rogers, Captain Qwark, Dennis Mitchell and Bart Simpson, Homer Simpson, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Spongebob Squarepants, Fluttershy, Naruto Uzumaki, Sora, Billy Batson, Jonathan Joestar, Josuke Higashikata, Deoxys.
- Enemies: He’s a guy who finds it really hard to hate anybody, but there are (to the shock of the gems) exceptions, namely The Lich, Melkor, Eric Cartman, and Monokuma and his Mastermind. Even then, while the first two really do earn his hate, he only finds discomfort around Cartman and Monokuma.
- Ambiguous relations with: Marge Simpson.
- Opposed by: Disney deities.
- Ascended after the gods saw his powerful love and friendliness, which could soften even the hardest of hearts.
- Unfortunately, the other Crystal Gems saw it as a hostile kidnapping attempt and managed to find their way to the Pantheon. They ended up fighting many gods before Steven stopped them and told them what happened. Pearl was highly against the idea, Amethyst simply thought it was awesome, but Garnet was just glad to see him okay, and congratulated him on getting here. The other gods are wondering if they should ascend them as well, mostly since they're his adoptive mothers.
- Due to his unaggressive, friendly nature, many gods find it hard to hate or even get mad at him (with the exception of villains). Many find themselves hanging out with him without even realizing it.
- Though he doesn't share the same title with Megumi and Yusuke any more, he still hangs out with the two
- With Megumi, he's already used to hanging out with Action Girls. He tells her many of the adventures he and the Crystal Gems have been on.
- Meanwhile, Yusuke in turn tells him many of the stories of his adventures. Steven's always loved hearing about all the amazing different techniques of other gods.
- His kindness helped Fluttershy warm up to him very quickly. Steven hangs out with her a lot, helping her take care of her animal friends.
- Captain America came to him about training his combat abilities with his shield when he manages to start summoning it successfully. The Gems have stated that they don’t see a problem with it since none of them are experts with a shield.
- He gets along with Sora very well. Steven often says that the two hang out eating ice cream and fry bits (he’s been ‘introducing’ them to everybody and the Food House just goes along with it, even setting aside a warm batch for Steven every day).
- Naruto is a similar case. They usually talk about their mothers. Steven even plays with his kids when he comes to visit. He even started hanging out with his much less sociable friends like Kurama and Sasuke; both of them begrudgingly admitted that his presence was not... ‘unenjoyable’.
- Like with many Cartoon Network gods, he’s had a run-in with the Lich. Unfortunately for him, he had little experience in fighting and would’ve been killed by him had it not been for the shields his gem produced as a defense mechanism. They held up long enough for help to arrive, but Steven hates the Lich now due to his complete disregard of life, love and many other things.
- He’s one of the few cartoon gods that don’t hate SpongeBob, and went so far as to even become friends with him. As a result, he’s gotten into a lot of verbal fights with Finn, and shunned by the Disney deities.
- Both Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck find this odd, but they admit that Steven is at least trying to end the feud with him. But they claim that only Roger Rabbit can end this feud for good.
- Cartman is an interesting case for him. He isn't really riled by his verbal assaults, even when they involve his mother, and he just thinks him to be a kid that doesn't know any better. Despite that, the fact that he emits so much hatred, even for a kid, still discomforts him, and he does his best to avoid the 9 year old.
- Visits the House of Video Games a lot, as he's a big fan of Sonic; the same goes for Cloud, whom he visits in the Weapons House. He also visits the House of Music as he is a pretty good singer and guitar player.
- Often hangs out with Bart Simpson and Dennis Mitchell for a few (harmless) pranks. One even got Homer's attention, and he approves of Steven's friendship with his son. (Marge doesn't, though.)
- Steven once thought Deoxys was a Gem after reading this theory◊. While it isn't true, Steven still hangs around the DNA Pokemon. In fact, Deoxys sometimes use his psychic powers to levitate Steven and two are known to fly around the pantheon. It always give Pearl a panic attack.
- If anyone ever gets worried about him, the other gods simply remind everyone to Believe in Steven.
- For some reason, Steven have been mistaken for a Stand user with the Crystal Gems being his Stands. He does correct the misconception.
- Has gone into a crisis after encountering Homeworld Gems. Now he has a sort of identity crisis on whether he is his mom or not and whether the Crystal Gems blame him for her being gone. Thankfully, this hasn't hinder in Steven's still being one of the more cheerful deities.
Yusuke Godai/Kamen Rider Kuuga
Yusuke Godai, Co-God of Heroes Who Love Everyone (Kamen Rider Kuuga, Unidentified Lifeform #4)
- Theme Music:
- Rank: Intermediate God (Greater God in Ultimate Form and Rising Ultimate).
- Symbol: The Kuuga Symbol.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: All Loving Heroes, Adorkables, Badass Bikers, Beware the Nice Ones, "Please witness... My HENSHIN!", Destructive Saviors, Elemental Power-based Multiform Balance, Succeeds the original Kuuga for over 2000 years, He fights to protect people's smiles, Thumbs-up.
- Domains: Combat, Talent, Heroism, Mysticism
- Enemies: The entire Demonic Legion (especially N-Daguva-Zeba and the Gurongi Tribe), Ryoma Sengoku/Kamen Rider Duke, Johan Liebert (and his Liebertarian Movement), Kyubey and the Incubators, Monokuma and his Mastermind, the Trollkaiger (especially Basco ta Jolokia and Yuuki Terumi), Griffith.
- He was originally a Patron Saint and a High Priest of the Double Riders in the Toku Base, Yusuke Godai ascended into the proper Pantheon due to his reason of fighting the Gurongi Tribe in order to protect the smiles of all people as well as his existence help to gather a new generation of Kamen Riders up to this day.
- Surprisingly, His title is shared with Megumi Aino and Steven Universe due to their similar personalities, nevertheless they became close allies ever since.
- His All Loving nature is the main reason why he manage to control his powers as Kuuga, especially when he successfully access the Ultimate Form without warping his mind. Due to this, he also managed to impress Madoka Kaname since she also possess a similar traits as he does.
- At one point, Yusuke talks to a younger Miyuki Hoshizora who was crying after she losts her parents, while Godai also tells her about his similar experience in his younger age and using his juggling skills to make Miyuki stop crying before her parents found her and thanking him before Yusuke leaves with a thumbs up on Miyuki. A few years later, Miyuki, now Cure Happy, fights alongside Yusuke/Kuuga after she recognize him and also thank him for being her biggest reason of being a Hero who protect the smiles of people, which Yusuke is glad for hearing such remarks from her.
- He gets along with Miku Kohinata due to being a Nice person just like him. On top of that, he manage to impress her by performing every skills that he possess and she loved to hear every stories of his adventures as Kuuga.
- Whenever Yusuke cross paths with Tsukasa Kadoya, the passing-through Kamen Rider often mistakes him for being "Yusuke Onodera" (his alternate universe self), due to having the same Rider Form.
- He had made good allies with Aang and Korra since their abilities to control various elemental powers is quite similar to his elemental power-based form changing abilities.
- Forms a friendship with many Shonen Jump deities, especially with Son Goku, Monkey D. Luffy, and Naruto Uzumaki, due to them being the protagonistic All Loving Heroes of their respective stories.
- He became friends with Kenzo Tenma as they quite get along due to their similar personalities, also Godai often visits his hospital for checking the status of his current conditions as Kuuga.
- Has gained a ire towards Ryoma Sengoku due to his actions during the Helheim Invasion, also the mad scientist's sadistic nature had made Yusuke angry at him since his previous encounter with Go-Jaraji-Da.
- Has earned the respect of Asura, who was impressed with that he was able to control his rage in order to use the powers of his Ultimate Form, and that his reason for fighting the Gurongi was for making humanity in general cry.
- As he fought, he made several evil-aligned deities in the pantheon, such as Johan Liebert and his Liebertarian Movement, Monokuma, Kyubey, Griffith, and the Trollkaiger, due to their immorality and they spread despair-induced chaos that causes many good-aligned deities in the pantheon breaks into the very depressive state. Because of this, he resolves to fight them in order to prevent this happening in the pantheon.
Sora, God of Light, frequents this House because of his large pool of allies, most of whom he cares for very equally.