open/close all folders
Ryoga Hakua / AbaRed/ AbareMax | Actor: Koichiro NishiA 22-year-old environmental protection investigator from the United States, and the optimistic team leader of the Abarangers. Though he's overly confident, he has an extremely good nature and is friendly, warmhearted, and loving. He was given guardianship of Mai after his brother and sister-in-law died and gave his best to raise her. when the three Bakuryu captured by the Evolian controlled started to rampage through Tokyo, he and Mai tryed to flee while helping other nearby people, but when trying to untie a leashed puppy, he was caught in an accident and was hospitalized, even while Yukito and Ranru had tamed Triceratops and Pteranodon, but after he heard Tyranosaurus' call, he awoke and ran outside to have his Dino Brace tossed to him, becoming AbaRed, but almost getting eaten in the process. He eventually gained the power to become AbareMax.In the finale, he returned to USA, and traveled across the country along with Mai.
- All-Loving Hero: Though he's overly confident, he has an extremely good nature and is friendly, warm hearted, and loving; he doesn't hate anyone. Until he meets AbareKiller, that is.
- Finishing Move: Slash Maximum, as AbareMax.
- I Owe You My Life: Mikoto was the doctor who fixed him up in the first episode, which is why he keeps trying to get Mikoto to switch sides.
- Law of Chromatic Superiority: Ryoga later obtains the power to become AbareMax.
- Nature Hero: He is an environmental protection investigator thank you very much.
- Nice Guy: He is very sweet and polite.
- Not Quite Dead: Him and Yukito after the final battle.
- Papa Wolf: To Mai and his True Companions.
- Parental Substitute: To his niece Mai after his older brother and sister-in-law died.
- Pocket Dimension: Explosive Atmosphere Max Field, a battle space where AbareMax can change the surroundings to whatever he wants and even control the physics of the dimesnion.
- Signature Move: Tyranno Hurricane Attack
- Weapon of Choice
Yukito Sanjō / AbareBlue | Actor: Sho TomitaA charismatic 21 year old chiropractor and the Anti-Hero of the group, Yukito will help anyone, but charges outrageously high prices for it: in fact, he asked Asuka for U.S. $400,000,000 in order to assume his role as AbareBlue, something Asuka naively accepted and promised to save and pay, much to Yukito's surprise. He seems cold, but has a kind heart underneath, though he will never fully reveal his feelings. Yukito chose to move into the Dino House with the others to avoid having to commute from the area where he lives. Yukito's anti-social personality comes from his past: when he was little, his father tried to succeed him into taking over the Sanjou Corporation for the future. Yukito was forced to study daily and was never given breaks; he wasn't even allowed to have any friends. The last straw that broke the father-son relationship was when his father paid his girlfriend's family to move away while he was in junior high. Yukito never forgave him for that and claimed that he hated him, but in reality, he harbored a self-loathing for a long time.In the finale, Yukito returned to his chiropractor business, and in Dekaranger vs. Abaranger, it seems that Yukito is in a relationship with Emiri. By Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, they're married. His Burstosaur partner is Kera.
- Combat Medic: A Chiropractor who kicks ass.
- Dr. Jerk With A Heart Of Gold
- Fallen Prince: He's supposed to be the successor of his father's company, and then they have a fall-out with each other.
- Not Quite Dead: Him and Ryouga after the final battle.
- Signature Move: Tricera Rolling Finish
- The Smart Guy: When it comes to his chiropractor profession.
Ranru Itsuki / AbareYellow | Actress: Aiko ItoA 20 year old technology mistress who owns a German BD-1 bicycle she nicknamed "Birdie." All she really wants is peace. She was formerly trained to be an idol, but Ranru hated it and left to work in the mechanical field. She is interested in anything mechanical, can create her own devices, and is a genius in mechanics. Ranru used to be afraid of nattō until she was forced to conquer it during a battle with a Trinoid. Ranru also carries a small camera with her and usually snaps photos of the enemy during mid-battle to come up with a strategy on how to defeat it. She sometimes has an itchy back and often wants others to scratch it for her.In the finale, Ranru goes to work at a racetrack. Her Burstosaur partner is Ptera.
- Action Girl: She really can fight as her male counterparts.
- Idol Singer: She's supposed to be one until she became a mechanic.
- Power Gives You Wings: When she uses Abare Mode.
- Signature Move: Ptera Spin Crash
- The Smart Girl: When it comes to mechanics.
- The Smurfette Principle: She only female member on team.
Asuka / AbareBlack | Actor: Kaoru AbeA warrior from Dino Earth with a sad past. He was the last of the people who fought the Evolians and escaped to Earth. He brought the Dino Bracelets and gave them to the Abarangers. When he arrived, the Dino Harp was damaged, so he couldn't transform. When he got it finally restored, he lost his first battles as he couldn't use his Dino Guts correctly, until his true sense of justice awakened. Asuka has shown enormous amounts of power, as he has been able even of defeating a Giganoid and an upgraded KillerGhost on his own: however, due to his gentle personality, he often holds back during battles. In one episode, it was revealed that his surname was "Ono", although he only uses it on Another Earth. His Burstosaur partner is Brachio.In the finale, Asuka and Mahoro named their new child Mikoto, after AbareKiller, and returned to Dino Earth with his family and the Burstosaurs. He would return in two Reunion Shows following the series; The first is during their team-up with the Dekarangers, where he was brought back to Earth by his daughter's power to help the gang, and he was able to rescue Ryouga and Ban/DekaRed from Kazaku before they joined up with the others. His second appearance is in the GoGo Sentai Boukenger vs. Super Sentai anniversary movie with Bracho and his second child. He along with Tsubasa, Tetsu, and Nanami helped Eiji out during his battle with Chronos. He transferred his "Passionate Spirit" power to AkaRed to power DaiVoyager.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: When he wore the cursed armor.
- Dumb Is Good: Due to being Trapped in Another World.
- Earn Your Happy Ending: And that's what he did.
- Elemental Powers: His Dino Thruster has four different elemental attacks.
- Facial Markings: Claws actually.
- Finishing Move: Dino Thruster...
- Circle Moon
- Crescent Moon
- Head Crash
- Mr. Exposition: He explains things to others, well is justificed as he is from another world and is more aware of what is going on.
- Only One Name: Subverted, he has a last name, Ono, but only uses it in DinoEarth
- Star-Crossed Lovers: Him and Mahoro aka Jannu fits this to a T. They got better temporarily, but after that, they enter a Dating Catwoman scenario. But in the end, things turned Happily Ever After for them.
- Trapped in Another World: He is trapped on Earth for entire series.
Mikoto Nakadai / AbareKiller | Actor: Kotaro Tanaka
A brilliant doctor who was bored with life until he saw the Evolian-controlled Burstosaurs attack the city, but was disappointed that they were used for good. He later found the egg of Burstosaur TopGaler and the DinoMinder and became AbareKiller. The DinoMinder, however, was unstable as it was made for the Legendary Zero Warrior on Dino Earth in the war against the Evolian.
- The Ace: Deconstructed. Since nothing was ever a challenge for him, it rendered him bored and craving excitement.
- Back from the Dead: In the Dekaranger team-up movie, if only temporarily.
- Badass Boast:
Saunagingan: What is this? We were supposed to have resurrected the strongest denizen of Hell!Mikoto: And you expected someone else?
- To DezumozorlyaMikoto: Your clone?, Don't get me wrong, I am Human. I am myself, even if there is a part of you inside me I can easily destroy it. I will live as myself, and continue to live!!! That is my greatest excitement.
- He gets an even better one after being ressurected by Saunagingan in Dekaranger vs Abaranger.
- To Dezumozorlya
- Blood from the Mouth: Moments before he dies.
- Body Horror: Bleeds immense wounds after Dezumozorlya separates from him, and mere moments before the Dino Minder explodes.
- Broken Ace: It's eventually revealed that nothing in civilian life was ever a challenge for him due to being the host for half of the Big Bad, leading to his complete boredom.
- Catch-Phrase: "How exciting".
- Dr. Jerk: He saved lives as a doctor, including Ryouga's, but not out of anything resembling altruism. When Ryouga confronts him about this, Mikoto claims that saving his life was simply a game.
- Eleventh Hour Ranger: While many classify him as a Sixth Ranger, it should be noted that he joined the team way too late.
- Evil Laugh: Indulges in this occasionally.
- For the Evulz: His motive for 90% of the series is to alleviate his own crushing boredom.
- Heel–Face Turn: Later in the series than you might expect.
- Heroic Sacrifice: He destroys the Dezumozrya fragment in him, knowing it's the only thing keeping him alive.
- Heroic Will Power: he is not lying when he said he can destroy Dezumozorlya within him anytime, during his last battle he even managed to drew and took advantage of Dezumozorlya's regenerating power.
- Image Song: "Dead End Game."
- Light Is Not Good (A white ranger. Not only he's wearing white, rangers are supposed to be good! Yet he's using all his 'good' power for evil and lulz)
- Man in White: The Light Is Not Good variety. His wardrobe seems to consist entirely of that white coat.
- No Challenge Equals No Satisfaction: His backstory. He was naturally good at anything he tried, and spent the majority of his life bored out of his skull as a result.
- My Hero Zero: His DinoMinder was made for the Legendary Zero Warrior on DinoEarth in the war against the Evolian.
- Pen Sword: Wing Pentact
- Redemption Equals Death: A bittersweet one at that considering he's a Death Seeker until that time.
- The Smart Guy: He is a medical doctor after all.
- Sixth Ranger: Though there was debate on the subject amongst fans as to whether or not he was one of these, eventually Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger officially counted him as a sixth ranger.
- Super Speed: One of his preferred attacks: he can move at breakneck speed for a few seconds, allowing him to get in several hits faster than his opponents can block.
- Tall, Dark, and Snarky: With the "snark" part aimed at basically everyone.
- Transformation Sequence: Averted. He doesn't have a dedicated or flashy transformation sequence unlike most Rangers, even one-off ones, even when he joins the team. It's not even remotely similar to the other Abarangers; it simply consists of whirling energies surrounding him as he transforms in a flash. The only time AbareKiller gets to be part of a proper sequence is the recreation of the show's sequence in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger for the Abaranger tribute episode, though Mikoto as AbareKiller never gets one himself, even when he reappears, demorphing THEN remorphing.
Tyranno / Bakuryu Tyrannosaurus | Voice actor: Takashi NagasakoRyoga's partner and the strongest of the original three Bakuryu.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Introduced as such, thankfully he is saved from it.
- Passing the Torch: Constantly encourages Ryoga to be the parent he couldn't be.
- Stock Dinosaurs: Tyrannosaurus rex
- Verbal Tic: "Tera"
Tricera / Bakuryu Triceratops | Voice actor: Kouki MiyataYukito's partner.
- Become a Real Boy: For some odd reason, he turned into a 10 year old during an episode.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Introduced as such, thankfully he is saved from it.
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: One of his functions as part of the Combining Mecha.
- Precocious Crush: During his tenure as a human.
- Verbal Tic: "Kera"
Ptera / Bakuryu Pteranodon | Voice actress: Emi ShinoharaRanru's partner.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Introduced as such, thankfully he is saved from it.
- The Smurfette Principle: Though later joined by Ankylo, the girls to guys ratio is still 2:9.
- Verbal Tic: "Pura"
Brachio / Bakuryu Brachiosaurus | Voice actor: Banjo GingaAsuka's partner, serves as a carrier for the other Bakuryu.
- Humongous Mecha: Dwarfs even the largest combinations of Bakuryu.
- Martial Pacifist: In a subversion, he's not really good in battle.
- Shout-Out: His pre-battle phrases are taken from other Tokusatsu theme songs.
- Stock Dinosaurs: Other Bakuryu is hidding inside him, until they are needed by Abaranger
- Verbal Tic: "Bura"
Bachycelo / Bakuryu Bachyceloknuckles | Voice actress: Sayaka AidaThe first of the auxiliary Bakuryu to be introduced, found as an egg.
- Babies Make Everything Better: Averted, he grew up before we could see whether the trope would be played straight.
- Punny Name: His name doesn't only reflect his speciesnote but also includes an onomatopoeia for jabbingnote and the native word for punchnote . The last part of the name also resembles the word "knuckles".
- Verbal Tic: "Baki"
Dimenoko / Bakuryu Dimenokodon | Voice actor: Daisuke KishioThe second auxiliary Bakuryu to appear, was found rampaging and needed to be calmed.
- Punny Name: Dimetrodon + nokonote .
Stego / Bakuryu Stegoslidon | Voice actor: Hiroshi IidaThird auxiliary Bakuryu found, later became an integral part of KillerOh. After being abducted and controlled by AbareKiller's power, he broke free only to return to him, intent on convincing him to give up his dangerous schemes that put his own life at risk. Since Brachio wasn't capable of battling, he served as Asuka's partner a few times.
- Hurting Hero / Iron Woobie: Chooses to fight his own friends in order to take care of Mikoto.
- Punny Name: Stegosaurus + "slide on". Stegosaurus + "ride on" also works.
Parasa / Bakuryu Parasaurokkiru | Voice actor: Kozo ShioyaThe fourth additional Bakuryu to be found, he landed on the wrong place by more than a few miles.
- Improbable Weapon User: His tail becomes a pair of scissors.
- Latin Land: So much for the first non-Moai allusion to Chilean territory in Tokusatsu.
- The Nose Knows: He realized Asuka had come to Another Earth by detecting his smell. From the opposite corner of the Pacific, nonetheless.
- Punny Name: Parasaurolophus + kirunote .
Ankylo / Bakuryu Ankyloveils | Voice actress: Akemi MisakiThe fifth additional Bakuryu, and second female Bakuryu overall. She turned her debut episode into a Hide'n'Seek game.
- Punny Name: Ankylosaurus + veil.
Top / Bakuryu TopGaler | Voice actor: Hikaru MidorikawaMikoto's partner, has a similar personality to him.
- Light Is Not Good (for same reasons as Mikoto above)
- Stealth Pun: While not noticeable in the romanization, Top Galer's name does in fact allude to his species. "Topu"note resembles "Tupu" (as in "Tupuxuara"), the only difference being a consonant doubler in place of a small vowelnote .
Styraco / Bakuryu StyracosaurusAbareMax's Bakuryu, who was only a legend until it was awakened, though it's not much of a partner since it doesn't speak. It is always seen pulling a chariot called the DinoCarry, which it can combine with to form MaxOhja
- All Your Powers Combined: Can unite with Bachycelo, Dimenoko, Parasa, and Ankylo to form MaxRyuOh.
- An Axe to Grind: Dual-wields the RhamphoGold axes in its transformed mecha form.
Emiri Imanaka | Actress: Michi NishijimaEmiri is a high school student. When the Burstosaurs first came to earth, Emiri heard their call and almost became AbareYellow. Unfortunately, her body was unable to support the transformation, but Emiri contributes for the team, such as suggesting names (she came up with Bakuryū Sentai Abaranger, AbareMax and SenpuGoraiAbarenOh when the other heroes donated their Dinoguts to AbarenOh in Abaranger vs. Hurricaneger). She tries her hardest to become an Abaranger and eventually does after Tensaikku's defeat in terms of AbarePink (or "AbarePig" as Yukito called her), where she turned herself into a pig using psychic powers. One of her many mishaps are the time that Voffa tried to turn her into Giganoid #6: Giant. Later in the series, Emiri creates her own AbarePink suit (of course without powers), in order to convince her parents to let her stay at the Dino Curry House, but this suit lasted for only a single episode. Emiri also nicknames herself as "Emi-pon." The epilogue of the show and Dekaranger vs. Abaranger seems to imply that she is in a relationship with Yukito and that she went to work for him. By Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, they're married.
- Butt-Monkey: If something bad gone happen is almost always her. Most notable when she is turned in giant and later frozen in movie.
- Implied Love Interest: To Yukito in the finale. No longer Implied as they are married in Gokaiger.
- Joke Character: Her AbarePink persona.
- Refused by the Call: She heard Bakuryuu Pteranodon calling for help and almost become Abare Yellow, but her body was unable to support the transformation.
- Second Love: To Yukito, who she becomes an Official Couple with.
Ryunosuke Sugishita | Actor: Kouen OkumuraSugishita runs a curry restaurant called Dino House, which is the Abarangers' base of operations. When the Burstosaurs' first came to Earth, Sugishita heard their call and almost became AbareBlue. Unfortunately, his body was unable to support the transformation. Kind and supporting of the Abaranger, he often gives advice and helps the team whenever possible. After the fight against the Evolians, Sugishita's curry business became extremely successful and resulted in him receiving great wealth and setting up a global chain of Dino House curry restaurants, as seen in Dekaranger vs. Abaranger. However, he lost ownership to Yatsudenwani. Dino House is a recurring element of some Vs movies; characters from Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger through Engine Sentai Go-onger have met each other through Ryunosuke and the restaurant. Emiri nicknames him "Suke-san."
- Refused by the Call: When the Bakuryuu first came to Earth, Sugishita heard their call and almost became Abare Blue. Unfortunately, his body was unable to support the transformation.
Mai Hakua | Actress: Maya BannoShe's Ryoga's five-year-old niece. Ryoga's brother and sister-in-law died in a car crash, leaving Mai in Ryoga's care. Mai thinks of Ryoga as a father and always cheers him on when he fights as AbaRed. Starting at the end of ep. 39, Rije's spirit/the mysterious girl chooses Mai to be the only one to see her. In ep. 41, a virus transforms human people into Barmia and Mai was infected as well. The mysterious girl warns the Abaranger that the Barmia are Mai's friends, but Mai was cured when her Dino Guts awoke when she cheered for the Abarangers after seeing Ryoga and the others in danger from the Barmia. After the end of the series, Mai stayed in California with Ryoga.
Dezumozorlya | Voice actor: Masaharu Sato]He is the Evolien god, a parasitic entity that was held in the meteorite that crashed to Earth. When Earth was split, Dezumozorlya's essence was divided between the two earths, and took one being of each world as its host and transmigrated itself through the host's descendants. It is said that because of its very presence that war and famine broke out and some of its hosts have wreaked havoc throughout the course of human history. In the time of Abaranger, Mikoto held the essence of the inactive Earth-counterpart, and the Dezumozorlya of DinoEarth was originally the Tree of Life until it found a mobile host in Lije through Mahoro. But once Lije became Lijewel, Dezumozorlya entered a dormant state until it came in contact with its other half during the Killer Giganoid event. Dezumozorlya's goal is to assimilate all life, to that end it must obtain a new body and rejoin its other half in Mikoto even if it means killing both Mikoto and Lijewel in the process.When it was purged from Lijewel, Dezumozorlya sought stronger inhuman hosts, merging Mikela and Voffa as a temporary vessel to obtain Bakurenoh as a new body and absorb Mikoto. But both attempts failed with the death of the other half and Dezumovorla's demise. To that end, Dezumoryla re-entered the Tree of Life, using it as a medium to transfer its primal urges throughout the entire Garden Palace and remake it as its final body. From there, Invasion Garden Ultimate Form DezumoGevirus intended to invoke another 200 Days of Darkness on Another-Earth. When Asuka rescued Mahoro, they were attacked by DezumoGevirus, who was formed in the image of what both Mahoro & Asuka feared: the Cursed Armor. Dezumogevirus was fatally injured by the Burstosaurs combining their powers to kill it, but it attempted to take them down it. Abaren'oh and MaxOuja seemingly sacrificed themselves to stop this, but were later revealed to have survived by burrowing underground.
- Big Bad: It's the true leader of the Evoliens and the one driving their invasion of Earth.
- Demonic Possession: Dezumozorlya can possess anyone who contains a fraction of its essence.
- God of Evil: It is worshipped by the Evoliens as a god and yes, it is very evil.
- One-Winged Angel: In the penultimate episode, it assimilates the Garden Palace to become DezumoGevirus.
- Taking You with Me: After being mortally wounded by the Burstosaurs' combined assault, it tries to pull them in and take them out when it explodes.
Lije | Actress: Kasumi SuzukiShe is Dezumozorlya's child-like metatron, responsible for linking the two worlds. She was created when the Dino-Earth Dezumozorlya entered Mahoro's body, using her and Asuka's child to serve as its host. But half of Lije's soul took a life of it own and became another side to her, a girl only referred to as the mysterious girl. Lije would eventually meet up with Mikoto, having feelings for him. She was later force-grown into an adult, Evolien Queen Lijewel, forcing her and the mysterious girl to completely separate. In her new form, Lijewel's powers increased with attacks like "Bombardment Kiss" & "Lijewel Cross Illusion". After Dezumoryla was awakened, Lijewel was dormant until she refused to kill Mikoto. After forcing her back, Dezumorlya reconstructed her body into Lijewel's Strengthened Form DezumoLijewel to fight the Abarangers itself. Through the combined power of all five Abarangers, the mysterious girl rejoined Lijewel and 'overpowered' Dezumozorlya, forcing it out. With Dezumozorlya removed, she regressed to her infant form.
- Affably Evil: When not transmitting Dezumozorlya's words, she generally seems to be the cheerful child she is.
- Dark Magical Girl: She possesses supernatural powers, though her color scheme doesn't convey it, she is on the side of evil.
- Dead Guy Junior: Asuka and Mahoro named her reincarnation Mikoto after the late AbareKiller.
- Light Is Not Good: Disciple of Dawn? Yeah right.
- Luke, You Are My Father: Asuka is her dad, while Mahoro is her mom.
- No Name Given: Her spirit/good side is never named onscreen; in the credits the character is referred to as the mysterious girl. Fans tend to call her "Kasumi", which is actually the name of the actress.
- Overnight Age-Up: Dezumozorlya's presence within her eventually causes her body to age up.
- The Reveal: She's Asuka and Mahoro's daughter.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Rije or Lije?
- Starfish Character: Her evil side, Lije, and her good side, Kasumi, exist as separate entities.
- Woman in White: Her clothes are predominantly colored white.
Jannu / Mahoro | Actress: Eri SakuraiThe Destruction Messenger, she's really Mahoro, Asuka's Love Interest from DinoEarth. When she and her brother entered the Garden Palace to end the fighting, they were captured by Dezumozorya who showed her that Asuka "abandoned" them before using her to create Lije. Since then, Mahoro discarded her name and became the Destruction Messenger Jannu, fixated on killing Asuka for betraying her. After killing Geildon, she used the Cursed Armor whenever she needed to, though she became haunted by the past thanks to a mysterious girl who looks like Rije. After the explosion of the Anamolicarus, Jannu was restored to her original self thanks to Asuka's sacrifice of wearing the Cursed Armor once more. Although the Abarangers found her and figured out who she was, Mahoro had lost her memory and worked in the Dino House until her memory came back after learning that Asuka had the Cursed Armor which forced Mahoro to assume her Evolien identity to free Asuka from the armor. After that, she helped the Abarangers in secret until Dezumozorya learned of her treachery. In the end, she was able to relinquish her guilt and return with Asuka to Dino Earth to start their lives a new.
- Action Mom: She's the mother of Lije. This doesn't stop her from kicking ass though.
- Black Knight: The Cursed Armor turns her into one.
- Brainwashed: Dezumozorlya brainwashed her to be one of his minions.
- Dark Action Girl: She's definitly the muscle of the Evoliens.
- Facial Markings: She has the markings of a Dino Human on her face.
- Heel–Face Turn: She turns back to her original self when Asuka becomes the new wearer of the Cursed Armor.
- Poor Communication Kills: Almost crossed the line in doing this to Asuka, but they got better.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Jeanne or Jannu?
- Star-Crossed Lovers: Asuka and her fits this to a T. They got better temporarily, but after that, they enter a Dating Catwoman scenario. But in the end, things turned Happily Ever After for them.
- That Man Is Dead: She's is formerly Asuka's lover Mahoro. She discarded her name and became the Destruction Messenger Jannu, fixated on killing Asuka for betraying her.
Mikela | Voice actor: Bunko Ogata
- Co-Dragons: Mikela and Voffa both end up being Dezumozorlya's most loyal followrs
- Evil Genius: One of the two "monster creators" of the Evoliens.
- Fusion Dance: Dezumozorlya (in Jannu's body) fuses him and Voffa together to create DezumoVoorla.
Voffa | Voice actor: Hidenari Ugaki
- Evil Genius: One of two "monster creators" of the Evoliens.
- Fusion Dance: Dezumozorlya fuses him and Mikela together to create DezumoVoorla to serve as a temporary host.
Trinoid #12: Yatsudenwani | Voice actor: Kyosei TsukuiA Monster of the Week who got abducted by AbareKiller to become his servant. Eventually develops a crush on Ranru. Given his Plucky Comic Relief status, he later moves on with the main cast. By the next crossover, he has taken up the mantle of Dino House CEO.
- Dream Within a Dream: An apparent Bizarro Episode turned out to be a dream he put the Abarangers into, which led to him being killed by them, only to wake up on the verge of sweating.
- The Glomp: Quite literally, he does it with his jaws.
- Punny Name: Just like every other Trinoid.