Be loyal to the royal within you. Bow Down.
Seini Draughn (née Tonga, born 27 November 1982) is a Tongan Professional Wrestler working under the name Lei'D Tapa. She debuted in 2011 in the Carolinas independent scene, winning the AIWF Women's Title along the way. She took part in TNA's GutCheck Challenge for a chance to get on the roster, which she won. TNA assigned her to the developmental program at OVW, where she would feud with the Blossom Twins, Taeler Hendrix and Lovely Lylah. She is a former 3x OVW Women's Champion.
As usual, you can find the basics at The Other Wiki.
- Alternate Company Equivalent: While Tapa wasn't nearly as successful on her brand, she was matched up against Awesome Kong during the GFW vs TNA 'feud'.
- Amazonian Beauty: Described this way at times by OVW's announcers, and She's Got Legs.
- American Football: She was a middle linebacker and tight end for the Carolina Queens of the International Women's Football League.
- Arch-Enemy: (in OVW): The Blossoms, Taeler Hendrix, Trina; (in TNA): ODB.
- Badass Wrestling Family: She's The Barbarian's niece.
- Berserk Button: For a time in OVW, the Bodyguy has been making sexist comments about how women don't belong in wrestling. On the November 30, 2013 episode, Tapa responded and threatened to destroy Bodyguy. Bodyguy's flunky "Mister Marvelous" Melvin Maximus came down to the ring with a big Teddy Bear, a box of candy, and a poem that actually Subverted Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue....note Tapa grabbed Melvin by the throat until Bodyguy came down to the ring to tell her to stop. This led to them setting up a match for Tapa's OVW Women's Title between Tapa and Bodyguy for the Saturday Night Special on December 7th.
- Charles Atlas Superpower: The announcers for her OVW matches have often referenced how strong she is.
- Crowd Chant: An unfortunate one, "She's a man!" during her Gutcheck tryout.
- David Versus Goliath: The Goliath who fell to Ivelisse Vélez in Gutcheck, though it was somewhat subverted as Tapa was chosen over Velez anyway, even thought the crowds made it clear they preferred Ivelisse. Then further subverted when Ivelisse came back during the Knockouts Knockdown show and got beat by Lei'D Tapa. Tapa was the Goliath again when she and Gail Kim split.
- Finishing Move: Tongan Death Grip into a Samoan Drop
- Foreign Wrestling Heel: Downplayed, both her and Alpha Female are German born and were a tag team in TNA, but only Alpha Female's "Germaness" was pronounced.
- The Giant: Relatively. She's 5'11 and over 200 lbs.
- Gimmick Matches: She took part in a four-way ladder match for the OVW Women's Title, which she lost.
- She did beat Trina and ODB in a non-title three-way-match, though.
- Heel: Initially. As the clip featured in Berserk Button above demonstrates, though, she seems to be getting the fans behind her in OVW.
- "I Am" Song: The opening lines of her OVW theme:"I am Lei'D Tapa
The Queen of Rings"
- I Know Karate: She's undefeated in boxing.
- She's also had success in Jiu Jitsu.
- Insistent Terminology: In OVW, she said the ring was her "island."
- It Runs in the Family: Her uncle was also a wrestler.
- Kneel Before Zod: "Bow down to Lei'D Tapa!"
- Lady in Red: As shown above, some of her Leotards of Power are red. However, she is portrayed as a big Amazonian ass-kicker, not a seductive Femme Fatale.
- Leotard of Power: With the variation of some flapping frills.
- Let's You and Him Fight: The Blossom Twins basically tried to make themselves invisible when she feuded with Epiphany, who they also had a poor relationship with.
- Male Gaze: Justified, as Eddie Diamond had a crush on her and took one of OVW's cameras.
- Ungrateful Bastard: You'd think Tapa would be grateful when Eddie Diamond's girlfriend Epiphany came to put a stop to Eddie's pursuit of Tapa. Instead, she insulted both of them, invoking Epiphany's ire...after she was done with Diamond anyway.
- Unnecessary Roughness: She got DQ'd for shoving the referee down while she was squashing Ray Lynn in OVW.
- Wild Hair: As opposed to the usual Polynesian afro
- Wild Tongan: Though she does wear shoes plus her Gutcheck video was at the very least coherent and non threatening.
- Afa does not count her or her uncle as part of the Samoan Dynasty though.
- Wrestling Monster: Described this way by OVW's announcers.
- Xtreme Kool Letterz: Presumably a Tongan rendering of an English phrase. Punctuation shakers aren't as noticeable with Tongan words...